• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Soooo, the new Let's Go games have come out - I love them and they're hitting me right in the nostalgia and now I wanna start writing some new Pokemon RPs o.o

tumblr_pb26vunkzE1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

About Me:
I'm a Northwestern college student studying Political Science and Writing. I've been roleplaying online for about seven years now and I've been writing for even longer - it's probably my favorite hobby. I like to consider my writing style pretty adaptable, especially when it comes to the formality and the length of roleplay replies. It's important for me to strike a solid balance between simplicity and detail, usually trying to capture at least the feel and emotion of a scene, and leaving some of the details more abstract. I think, I mean - I'm not actually the best at describing my own writing, I just hope I'm making it sound cool o.o I can usually reply once to a few times a day, depending on the length and detail of the writing. But, of course, everything's negotiable! I love talking OOC with RP partners and I'd love to work together to write the best story possible! (ㆁワㆁ✿)

What I'm Looking For:
Just about anything Pokemon related! :D I'll go into more detail below about which regions are my favorite and which characters I'm looking for in OC x Canon pairings, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what we can come up with. I'm a really talkative person, and I enjoy chatting about the plots I'm writing and adding more to them as it's going along. I do also prefer to play female characters, but feel free to ask me about doubling! Especially for doubling OC x Canon, I feel comfortable enough playing most any character, so feel free to ask! And, finally, anything that I have typed out in bold are the things I'm especially craving c:

Current Cravings:
{Regions}
Johto / Unova / Kalos / Alola

{Original Plots}

{OC x Canon Pairings}
Gold/Silver Rival / N

Send me a message if you're interested! (ㆁワㆁ✿)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back