• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Rp [Open]

Arael

Resident Old Guy
tumblr_mnd9evT9Jh1r8suc9o1_500.gif

In the world of pokemon. Trainers are usually allowed to leave home at the age of ten to start their journey

(but thaaat seems a bit reckless and beyond senseless so we'll break from that and slap the idiot who approved of it and make the age cap 15+ years of age before you can get your trainers license.)

Trainers are allowed to choose their own path of training after receiving a starter from either a Pokémon professor or as a gift from their parents. Some even go as far as to befriend wild Pokémon on their own.

(Whatever you feel is best, it's your life)

My plan is actually pretty simple so forgive me, I wanna enjoy the Pokémon world in the most simplistic way ever. A group of maybe 3 to 5 trainers either in the same group or traveling as individuals around the region (of our choice) collecting badges, competing in contest, and bashing bad guys and maybe saving a town along the way.

Rivalries are encouraged heavily and so is romance, these are teenagers so it's bound to happen.

I'm expecting at least two paragraphs since I'm a fairly detailed RPer and I'd like to have more detail to go off rather than.

Ex. Charmander dodged the attack and used ember to burn the pidgey. The pidgey fell over and fainted.

I want detail people! This will be more realistic than the anime which means Pokémon can learn more than four moves at a time it's just up to you to pick the right time for them to learn them and you yourself must know the technique in order to teach them.

Pokémon battles do leave Pokémon tired and injured for periods of time (so invest in a wide variety of pokemon)

Items are very expensive (so save up we all can't be rich)

And besides all my ranting I'm a nice guy so we can work something out if you guys wanna do events or character arcs.

If you guys do wanna have actual battles I'm open to using Pokémon showdown to host our rp battles and then we'd just post the reply and respond to the ending to save time.

You may have any Pokémon as a starter but it must be in its first form! And run it by me for approval if you want something crazy.

Alright we've got our group! I'll make the CS thread in a bit. In the meantime did you guys wanna start off in Kanto or any other region??

Ah, you're thinking of starting off old school?

I mean our choices of Pokemon might be limited depending on what region, right?

Hmm well I'm thinking just like how some animals are known to migrate we could have Pokémon do the same, most would vary upon season and time of day. So we could have a wide variety of Pokémon available rather than the original 151

P-Please... Can I j-join...
I promise I won't cause any trouble, heh... heh...
I mean, the worst I could do is accidentally...
BURN THE ENTIRE PARTY TO CINDERS
*Cough cough*
What I meant to say was..
Hurt a fly...
Sorry if I wasted your time, this is awkward, heh... heh...

So Kanto it is guys, I'm currently working on an idea that will involve our evil teams. So in the meantime just post your characters and ask any questions you may have.

So Kanto it is guys, I'm currently working on an idea that will involve our evil teams. So in the meantime just post your characters and ask any questions you may have.
So uh... Is it a yes or a no...
I don't want to bother anyone, heh... heh...
So I'll leave if you want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back