• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP ? ...and other fandoms

Diaval

Hello and thanks for reading this :)

I will try to make it short and come straight to the point :

As the title already suggests ,I'm currently looking for someone to write a story set in the world of pokemon with- or other fandoms i will list below

OC friendly!

Pokemon:

actually, i have several ideas for a general theme of this story - but of course new suggestions are always welcome!

First would be a pmd ( pokemon mystery dungeon ) kind of story - either set directly in the world or even the canon of pmd or just something similiar to it , with pokemon being the main characters and humans, if they show up at all, being more of side characters or maybe even a threat

another idea i really like are gijinkas ; either set in the 'normal' world of pokemon ( for example ghost types posing as humans ) or one, where gijinkas are common/ naturally appear , with or without normal huamns

Or how about something slightly edgy ? ...like a nuzlocke ? XD I once did this with a group of people where we would all start a nuzlocke at the same time and use the characters aquired there for/ in the rp..a death in game also ment death in the rp ( for said character ) this might be more long term - but dont worry, i never ghost :) ...and thanks to the current situation i have plenty of free time..

other fandoms I'm always interested in:

- bleach
-batman/ Dc

I don't have much of a story in mind at the moment, though for characters/ocs I have a couple. I have a Kirlia who's cautious and takes a while to trust someone and a Pichu who's more of a troublemaker and is loud, they are friends.

I don't have much of a story in mind at the moment, though for characters/ocs I have a couple. I have a Kirlia who's cautious and takes a while to trust someone and a Pichu who's more of a troublemaker and is loud, they are friends.

are they from a pmd story :'D ? I have multiple characters..

No, but I wish haha. They are just characters I had in mind, but nothing's been done with them yet. I'd love to hear about your characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back