• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon? Robots? Conspiracies? Oh my...

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
It's 2436. The lines between people and Pokemon and AI have blurred to the point where one can become another overnight, in the blink of an eye, sometimes. It's a beautifully peaceful planet...and yet...something is off. Two of this worlds denizens sense a problem. Unable to determine just what might be the cause, they find each other on accident and set off a chain of events that may change the world as not only they, but everyone around them, sees it.

(If this pitch interests you, please DM me! I'm open to trying multiple takes on this and love workshopping ideas. Thanks, all!)

This is meant to be a one-on-one, but that's flexible if you have a partner you'd like to bring in. Feel free to reply to this thread as well!

Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles
Hello! Sounds great! Is there a particular part you'd like to play? I'm down for multi-character stints as well, but I usually start with a primary character that I build partially off of the other player's preferences :)

So...trainer? Pokemon? Both?

I tend to prefer Pokemon too. I'm on mobile right now, so writing a good starter might be challenging, but I'm ready to go when you are! :)

Sounds good! Two last questions. Want to stay in this thread? And would you like me to write the starter, even though I'll be a bit slow? (^^)

Being slow is fine, no worries. ^^

Well for us to RP this, you'll need to make a topic in the fandom selection, as this is meant to find people who wish to take part in the RP.

Tell you what. Since I'm about to go to a zoo, I'll update it when I get home and then ping you (^^)

We can pick up from there. Thanks for your patience!

^^

As is mine! Sorry, some replies might be kinda.... long? I sometimes tend to write really long replies, so I apologize ahead of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back