• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Pokemon: Rise to the Stars (OoC)

Main
Here

Lucius Cypher

Delicious Friend
A little OoC thread for my 1x1 RP with watcherofthewoods watcherofthewoods

Trainer Character Sheet:
Name: (Your given name plus any nicknames you may go by)
Appearance: (Picture or description is fine with me.)
Likes: (Likes and dislikes are pretty much my way of handling personality, which tends to change between people-to-people during interactions.)
Dislikes:
Goals: (This is basically a sort of backstory without needing to go into details about your history. Just detail why you do what you do.)

Pokemon Character Sheet:
Name: (Optional for pokemon, but I tend to nickname the ones I keep on my team.)
Species: (Start with the first evolution, for example a Vaporeon is part of the Eevee Species)
Appearance: (Picture of description is also fine. If they happen to wear any accessories or held items too, note them here.)
Nature: (Basically pokemon personality. I play it fast and loose when it comes to pokemon nature and their statistical viability, so don't worry about getting the optimal nature for a strong pokemon.)
Ability: (Just make sure the ability actually belongs to said pokemon)
Signature Moves: (Your pokemon can certainly know more than 4 moves, and just because Tackle is not explicitly a move your pokemon has prepared doesn't mean they suddenly can't throw their bodies at their opponents. Thus Signature moves would imply your pokemon is most capable with this specific technique, though of course as they grow stronger and more experienced they may use newer and stronger signature moves.)

For the sake of simplcity, just go ahead and post your CS here. You can Edit it as the story develops.

Name: Shay Inara (Shinara is his stage name.)
Appearance:
inarashay.png
Likes: Anything cute, sugar and sweets, he finds braiding or knotting extensively calming, puzzles, performing, flying, watching others perform, spending time with people.
Dislikes: Being taken for a girl, tight spaces-he's extremely claustrophobic-swimming or being on boats, being all alone in general, watching Pokemon be hurt saddens him greatly and he does not like battling
Goals:
- To become a popular Pokemon Coordinator
- To befriend Jirachi, hopefully bringing him luck in his endeavours
- To eventually leave Hoenn and find his runaway older sister

Name: Flicker
Species: Torchic
Appearance: Flicker wears pink plush pendant on a piece of yarn around her neck.
torchic.png
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Blaze
Signature Moves:
- Rock Slide
- Quick Attack
- Ember

Name: Dayvt "Munchie"
Appearance: Dayvt is a big guy, some would even say he's fat. However while Dayvt does eat well and is considerably large for his age, he's perfectly capable physically and is tough to boot. Having come from Dewford Town which is known for it's fighting gym, Dayvt has trained himself there when he was younger, and he's much stronger than his appearance would imply.
Likes: Noodles, Adventuring, When a plan comes together, doing stuff with his pokemon, lounging around
Dislikes: Being judged, messing up, swimming, spicy things, being constantly reminded about things
Goals: Dayvt has two goals: he wants to become a great pokemon trainer, and to help his Carbink become a Diancie. To become a great pokemon trainer he plans on gathering a team and challenging the league, but at the same time the Carbink he found deep in the Granite Cave has the desire to become a Diancie, and Dayvt is more than willing to help her find a way to achieve her dream. So together they must travel and grow stronger.

Dayvt's Team -

Name: Gren
Species: Aron
Appearance: Gren looks like your typical Aron, however instead of the usual blue eyes this aron has green eyes, hence his name. He wears a small Shell Bell that Dayvt made for him.
Nature: Gren is a very cautious person compared to Dayvt's more adventurous persona. While Dayvt knows he always needs to be prepared and careful when he does his thing, Gren is the one who is always on his toes and ready to spring into action when things inevitably go wrong.
Ability: Rock Head
Signature Moves: Head Smash, Protect, Metal Claw, Harden

Name: Dia
Species: Carbink
Appearance: Dia appears to be a fairly standard looking Carbink. The only real notable thing about Dia is the Mega Stone carefully hidden within the fuzzy collar, held there by a small groove that almost seems designed to hold onto the mega stone.
Nature: Dia can be a bit of a troublemaker as she tends to act before she thinks. She makes hasty decisions when under pressure but at the same time her ability to act quickly means that you'll never catch her hesitating and she'll always be able to dive right into the action with no fear.
Ability: Sturdy
Signature Moves: Trick Room, Dazzling Gleam, Rock Throw, Reflect

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back