• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh well, lol. I can still draw other stuff and upload it. Dunno what to draw though.
Hmmm...

Well, obviously, I can only suggest RP stuff. If you don't feel like drawing something from the RP, than I don't know what you like drawing so I can't help much there.

As for the RP, the simple solution is either a character or scene from it.

Hmmm...

Well, obviously, I can only suggest RP stuff. If you don't feel like drawing something from the RP, than I don't know what you like drawing so I can't help much there.

As for the RP, the simple solution is either a character or scene from it.
Might as well draw something from the RP. Idk what though, lol.

Hmm... well, do you do action scenes? If so, the recent fight would probably
make a good one. If not, then perhaps a character portrait of any of the characters. You can choose one you particularly like, or pick at random if you want. Otherwise, try to think of a memorable scene that stands out in your memory. I could probably put forth suggestions, but it's best that you think of one you care about.

Ooh, good ideas. I might do-GAH WHERE DID MY MARKERS GO I NEED THEM

Hold on a moment! ;A;

Ok I'm good, recovered from the mini panic attack, lol. Those markers are really important. owo

Mkay, time to get drawing.

Ugh, this is a super hard one to draw. I might stop here, I'm getting tired of it already lol.

Turns out that drawing a million Joltiks isn't fun. Sooo this is as far as this picture is getting.

452d22k.jpg

But that phrase... "if you love someone, you must be able to protect them..." I get the feeling a certain few characters would feel very hurt by that statement.

Well, with that, I bid you adieu. Hopefully both of our evil plans come to fruition soon, I hope it hurts me. I'm a bit of a roleplaying masochist. Thanks again for the drawing, it's really neat.

Goodnight everyone!

Hey, I'm not doing so hot. Got a case of Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, it's acting up again. So... I'll either be on a lot, or not very much.

Frelling fricken stupid vomiting at 2am. Rgh.

Hey, I'm not doing so hot. Got a case of Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, it's acting up again. So... I'll either be on a lot, or not very much.

Frelling fricken stupid vomiting at 2am. Rgh.
Aw man, that sucks. Sorry about that.

Hey, I just made a drawing... it's completely unrelated to this RP, but I'm really proud of it... would it be okay if I shared it?

Quiet day. How's the road, Latios?
Long... Is a 12 hour drive from TN to NY. I spent most of the time sleeping or playing Pokemon Sapphire that my friends gave me it this week. Kinda sad you can't catch Groundon or Latios in it but oh well, it's a new game. (Latios is only available on Ruby. In Emerald you can chose between the two, but the one you don't pick becomes an event exclusive.)

Long... Is a 12 hour drive from TN to NY. I spent most of the time sleeping or playing Pokemon Sapphire that my friends gave me it this week. Kinda sad you can't catch Groundon or Latios in it but oh well, it's a new game. (Latios is only available on Ruby. In Emerald you can chose between the two, but the one you don't pick becomes an event exclusive.)
I've still never even gotten close to finishing Hoenn. I know I need to at some point, just those games have always been a slog for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back