• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pokemon (Private with Guardian Demon)

Infinite Eclipse

Spell Castor
Mikayla smiled holding her new badge in between her fingers. She placed it into her badge case and stroked Glaceon who sat at her heels. "Fourth badge Glaceon now we can head to Limera Town for our fifth one," she said happily pushing the case into her purse.

She touched the blue pendent that rested on her neck. Dad was right it is good luck. It was a sunny fall say in the city of Evelune and Mikayla had just received the Tumble Badge from the rock type gym leader.

"I'll go alone." Elias stated. The way that meant he didn't expect any argument from his teammate. He wasn't arrogant enough to think he can do this mission without help from his teammate, but he didn't want to catch any attention or needless casualty. Besides, he had another plan this time.

"You will not!" Celise shouted back, "It's not for you to decide". She said so, but at the same time, she knew his long-time partner isn't a good listener. This mission is very important. If they can come back with the stone, their organization's ideal will finally come true. But Elias's behavior lately has been troubled her. Since they received this mission, he had grown more distant with her than before.

"Well then, lets be on our way," Mikayla said starting down the path that led out of the city. When she reached the route she opened her Xtransiever and called her dad to let him know the news. "Hey Dad! Guess what? Me and my team just scored our fourth badge!" she exclaimed happily looking at the small hologram of her Dad's face above the device in her palm.

"That's great kiddo! Glad to hear it! Where are you heading next?" He asked giving a nervous glance at her necklace. Glacial Force had already invaded his home not long before in search of the stone and he barely got away alive. He knew they'd soon find out she had it, but he wasn't going to worry her.

Mikayla noticed her dad's nervous look and raised an eyebrow. "Limera Town. There is a dragon type gym leader there," she said thinking maybe she'd just misread her father's expression.

"Good, good, that means Glaceon will have an advantage. Well I gotta let you go my pizza's burning. Love ya," He said waving and ending the call.

Alone, Elias had followed his target for a while. The girl seemed careless enough, but he had to make it quick, before someone, especially his teammates arrive. He called out his Mightyena and ordered "Tackle the girl!".

Mikayla heard rustling from the bushes nearby and quickly turned around to see the face of a Mightyena charging towards her. "Glaceon Icy Wind!" she yelled. Glaceon jumped in front of her a shining cloud of chilling ice surrounding the opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back