• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom POKEMON PRISMATIC (GRAND OPENING SOON)

I really like this idea. I have never done a role play that uses a dice system; though I have play various types of DnD before. Would it be similar?

Also I have a few questions.

Can we have more than one Pokemon so long as we have history to back it up? Can we have more than one character? Do we implement stats or no?

So for a starter, only one. The dice help determine what pokemon you get, but for the most part we use a program that calamari designed to do the fighting

to outside people: the people are VERY friendly! (they don't bite!)

Alright... I'm back, and more surgery-sick than ever before, with a constant fever hovering between 99.9*f and 102.5*f, and I can't lift anything more than 15 pounds in fear that the stitches will burst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back