• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom POKEMON PRISMATIC (GRAND OPENING SOON)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

proxy.php

Do you like adventure, romance, and adorable creatures that you can capture to defeat your enemies with? If you answered yes than what is wrong with you? Jk. Welcome to Pokemon Prismatic, a group effort hosted project bent on bringing you the best mmo about pokemon that words and pretty pictures can create because I am not a computer engineer (though we do have someone with those skills *wink* wink* @CalamariHero)

Anyway, my name is DemonKitten and I have been working long and hard with some of my wonderful members that prejoined to make this roleplay. From making routes, cities, towns, quest, and gyms, we have come a long way and we are looking to start roleplaying soon.

Some things will be created and added along the way, but we want to allow people to jump right in and see how it all goes. All are welcome to join from little to no experience.

This roleplay does incorporate Dice and the ability to follow instructions since we have some easy tools that are only as easy as the user. If you have difficulty, don't give up! Sometimes you over think things (cause I sure do) and I, as well as others, can come to your rescue and help put that mind to simple thinking.

The problem with roleplays like this is that they appear intimidating, but if you go in with a simple mind all will be well (just not too simple, please).

Follow the links below to guide you on your quest. Ask questions below if you are not sure about joining and come chat in the ooc if you are going to.

We have many veteran members that have already asked all the questions, most likely, and can probably answer yours.

Thank you for considering

Welcome Message

Region

Character Chreation

Choose your Starter

Introduce yourself

Fun Chat

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looked into it, as I absolutely adore Pokemon and I'd love to RP my own trainer, but the whole dice system and EXP/Encounter stuff was way too much for my personal taste. I just wanted to write out cool adventures :S

HOWEVER, I absolutely admire the effort put into this and wish you and everyone else involved great success with it!

Thank you. If you ever want to attempt you are welcome to join and I shall assist you

Mmmmmaaaayyybbeeee.....

Dice isn't exactly my thing, and I have zero experience with it.

Though this does seem incredibly appealing, I would probably need help with Dice however.

As long as you are willing to try, I will not fail to help you along.

So if you decide to, it will be no hassle guiding you! @Cipher

Don't worry. I don't mind walking you through some for practice and even helping when ever you need it as long as you are open to learn. Don't stress. Besides, it helps me to become proficient

@The Jest dice are not as intimidating as they look and I can certainly guide you. i don't think a hosted project is the best first roleplay since it can be more demanding, but it is so much fun and I hope you do join

@ferociousfeind love your avatar and would love to have you join as well.

I'll work on a character sheet, though I'll need some help with the dice! I've done RP's in the past, just never on this site. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back