• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 『Pokemon Paroxysm』

Characters
Here

Cresion Breezes

Beta Tester of Life

DO YOU HEAR THAT?

"Heroes beyond our world, can you hear my call?"

Yes...you hear something. Something from...somewhere. You're not sure where...but it feels like a place full of powerful enemies.

"Please, I beg of you, hear my voice! Hear my voice, and deliver our world from this calamitous fate!"

Did you agree?

Did you?

If you did, then fall into this world.

Receive upon thee this ruinous fate, and overcome.

1apH0Lj.png

The twilight colour sky glimmered dully as the sun rose another day on the people of Vast Poni Canyon, or Vast Poni Shelter, as it is now known as. The layered orange mountain ranges began to come alive as people awoke to begin their day, makeshift shelters and market stalls littered the once untouched natural landscape. It has been 7 years since the region’s collapse, with its people forced to retreat into the great wilderness being sheltered by the natural landscape, and 8 since communications with other regions have been all but lost.

The sky was clear today, it was clear above the island itself at least, but just some were dark masses that never parted sitting above the ocean’s horizon, and swirling pink clouds that pooled in the skies of another island in the distance. The sea has been entrapped in the “Eternal Maelstrom" for a few years now, no one had dared to head out by water or air. Some brave and strong trainers had tried to brave the Eternal Maelstrom, but none who crossed the threshold ever returned, whether they were unable to return or had met a worse fate, nobody knows.

The quiet morning air was disturbed by a gentle tune that originated from the altar deep within Vast Poni Canyon, as the grand structure stood over the island and its people, a girl with hair locks hued like the early morning sky stood in front of the monolith while tightly clenching her silvery flute.

“K-kewah——”

A shrieking cry cut through the serene twilight as a crack began to form seemingly in space itself. The crack expanded into a rift glowing with incandescent colours, hanging in the air and slightly distorting the space around it. A crescent shape dashed out from within the rift, its night sky-like mantle glittering with the patterns of shimmering starlight. The legendary Lunala has emerged from its portal, its blazing aura kicked up the canyon dust. The girl didn’t flinch or show fear though, she simply stood and solemnly gazed at the otherworldly incarnation.

“Lunala…please tell me…that this time, we——”

Before the girl’s nearly shaking sentence was finished, another person hopped down from the layered orange rock formations nearby. It was a rather tired looking man with light lilac hair, he was tapping on some sort of handheld electronic device that resembled a cell phone.

“I’m picking up signatures from the wormhole, it’s a success.” The man clicked the device shut, but despite saying something that sounded like good news, he didn’t seem happy or relieved at all, his tone still rather cautious and stoic.

Lunala peered down at the two humans standing beneath, let out another cry and flew up and out of the way of the rift it had come from. Soon the rift began to glow, radiating a certain energy that indicated something may be emerging from it.

“This time…I hope that some of them will…stay.” The girl stared at the glowing rift with hopeful yet almost tear-brimmed eyes, even if the shining aura pained her as time went on, she didn’t want to miss the first glance at the walkers of other worlds.

“...Or survive.” The tired looking man also muttered quietly, almost as if he didn’t want the younger girl to hear that. “I’m sure they can do something. I can always find the capable ones, call it an Interpol agent’s instinct. But…I’ve probably used up my entire career’s worth of luck searching for this many trainers on such a level, if even they can’t do anything……” His words began as comforting, but soon melted away into the same weary sense of despair that permeated the island’s, the region’s, and perhaps the entire world’s air.

The glow of the rift began to grow stronger, almost as blistering as another sun or moon, and through that light came the shape of humans, and perhaps even Pokemon. Falling through a litany of spacetime only to end up in a world where desolation lingers everywhere in the atmosphere, a world that easily crushed trainers who were on the zenith of zeniths, a world with danger and despair like none of them as ever seen before.

“...Then this world will be truly, without a speck of hope."

Last edited:
1692042466852.jpg

The day was quiet, like always. The Viridian gym closed as it always seems to be. It was only open on Wednesday and that was very clearly yesterday. Miiya did what she always did got ready for a long day of training and wallowing in her depression. Typical Thursday routine, or at least that would be the case if her fridge wasn't almost empty. A long drawn out sigh escaped her as she prepared herself to go out for the day. She'd need to place a new supply order and that required she go to the local grocery store. Why couldn't she have done this yesterday? Oh, she remembered she had the gym open and proceeded to have Nina and Galahad put down five different challengers on their own. It wasn't enough that they had almost three Pokémon advantage on Her. Unlike other gym leaders she ran her gym different, her gym was a Three vs. Six. The leader, was only to use three Pokémon against the entire team of six the challenger brought. After all they were going against a Champion level difficulty. It at least had to be in some way fair. Sadly she remains the undefeated guardian of the Earth badge. It should make her smile. Make her happy, right? One would think so, but it couldn't be further from the truth. She just can't dial it back, it would be gross and insulting to hold back even if she was already making herself slightly sick by not fully utilizing her team.

She glared slightly at the mirror when a huge wall purple and tan approached behind her and started brushing her hair with a rather small brush. "Nina, thank you." The Nidoqueen made a soft sound of some sort while busying itself with the task it elected to take on. After that getting ready was a simple affair, clipping on her mega neck clasp and pinning the Earth badge to her chest. She schooled her smile in the mirror one more time before gathering her bag and handing it to Nina. Then with assistance of the Pokémon she was lifted to the shoulder of the Pokémon.

Nina seemed to hear something, the Pokémon's eyes sweeping the room. "Nina? Is something wrong?" Their eyes met for a moment before the Pokémon started walking toward the gym doors. That was when she heard it herself. A call, no a plea for help. It sounded like they truly needed a savior, someone to save them. She wasn't sure how she could, but if help was what they needed they came to the right Cham-, Gym Leader. "Yes, I will help you. Tell me how to-" the sound of shattering glass and a portal cracked in space appeared in her path. The two shared a look and Miiya nodded pointing at the portal resting her left hand on the head of the Nidoqueen. "We have people to help." The huge Nidoqueen with bag hanging on its arm walked forward several steps before taking a leapt inside the portal. They floated for a time in a sparkling and starry filled black space for just a moment before exiting from the portal, landing with ease. The two looked upon the ruin, and the new land they found themselves in. Miiya adjusted her neck clasp, then the earth badge pinned on the upper left of her chest. A tad nervous as she patted the huge Pokémon's head. The Nidoqueen's eye looked to the woman before reaching up taking hold of and subsequently placing her down. Miiya had never been to this place before there were very few Ruins in Kalos or in Kanto. She double checked her belt for her pokeballs all still present and accounted for and took a thoughtful pose.

Miiya's head then turned, looking upon Lunala for a moment taking note of the Pokémon's presence but, Nina's lack of reaction toward it. If Nina wasn't acting aggressive then it wasn't anything to worry about at least for now. She held her hand out to the Nidoqueen before the Pokémon handed her the large satchel bag she slid onto her shoulder. Was she the only one this call for help reached? That couldn't be, right? Her mind refused to quiet with theory after theory popping up only to be waved off as stupid. She would have remained like that for a while if not for the Nidoqueen reaching over and getting her attention with a gentle poke to her shoulder. The Pokémon pointed at the two people standing not to far away from the portal. Miiya took a deep breath and pulled on her gym leader persona. She couldn't show how nervous she was about this in front of these people. She's an ex-champion and now in charge of Viridian Gym as it's leader. Giovanni would be so disappointed if she sullied the reputation of his gym by letting her emotions get the better of her. She had better start by moving away from the portal she walked through and towards who she supposed called her here.

Her steps were even, confident, and measured as she approached. her heeled dress shoes navigating on the cracked and ruined ground with practiced ease. Her Nidoqueen following behind, taking a single step for every six steps of her trainer. She stopped before the two and introduced herself with a nod of her head,"I assume you two called me here. My name is Miiya Kyuuga, leader of the Viridian Gym in Kanto. Behind me is my partner Nina." Her voice was level even if slightly quiet.​

Last edited:

The Sky Trainer

havrecd1yfw81.png

Richard Pierce
Altar, Vast Pony Canyon

Mood: Excited

desktop-wallpaper-max-shiba-on-twitter-bird-pokemon-pokemon-pokemon-fan-art-corviknight.jpg

Chorus the Corviknight
Altar, Vast Pony Canyon
Mood: Excited

The gush of warm air against his face baited Richard to laugh. Harsh screech echoed Richard's entrance to the new world. Chorus' vast span glide right to the sky with her deafening singing. Sing, as she liked him describing it, even as her chirp sent his goosebumps all standing. Still, his goosebumps stood for a different reason now.

"Chorus, Roost down." Richard squinted at the dark blob in the sky. His leather glove made dull thuds against Chorus' back. He felt the Corviknight's gaze on the blob before she dived to land. They shared the same impression.

Chorus made a sharp pause moments from the ground, her momentum translated into a graceful, dance-like twist before she landed. Richard used the pause to leap down. His jacket stiffened into flap-like texture as it caught his descent. He landed just as Chorus settled. Richard pulled out a comb in a trained movement. He eyed the people watching the portal.

He smirked. "Man, never saw that thing in my life before. Guess you really need the help? Even Chorus thinks that place bad news."

In seconds, he styled his hair back to its tidy shape. A young woman, one that arrived just before him, approached the others. And, come on,

"Pft, sorry." Richard couldn't hold back his laugh. "You sure you aren't out of your league, Miss? That thing looks like legendary trouble, not little Grunts planning a heist."

Chorus' heavy steps cued Richard before the Corviknight towered over him with a scary look. Still, the look got Richard to chuckle. That pleading look that asked if this would be long. "Stay." He cooed, pushing her beak back.

Richard put one hand in his pocket and turned to the two locals, still unable to hold back his smirk. "Richard Pierce. Unova ' Champion," he glanced at Miiya. "and Kalos and Galar almost-champions. Never actually met any Legendary Pokemon before, but sweeping a region's insurgents good enough to fight this, right?"

Well, Hilda was the one that kept fighting Ghetsis, but he got the elders and those worms after hiding. Those bastards guerilla like hell.

Tag: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Absollover77 Absollover77

Last edited:
Eric Wolfe

Eric glanced up at the sky as he made his way along the worn, dirt roads. The late morning sun was quickly vanishing behind a wall of dark clouds. He drew a small breath, taking in the smell of rain that was already in the air mixing with the scent of pines. Even without the dark clouds and smell of rain on the cool breeze, he could feel it coming. A dull ache had settled throughout his arm and hand from the moment he'd woke up that morning. Eric flexed his fingers, feeling how stiff they had gotten. The doctor had told him it might improve a little more with time and work, but the injury would be permanent for the most part.

A nudge snapped him out of his thoughts. "Huh?" Eric blinked over at Freja.

His Lucario partner looked pointedly at him, nudging his pack this time. It didn't take much to figure out her question. "Did you remember your umbrella this time?"

"Oh, uh . . ." Shrugging off his backpack, Eric rummaged through it. He flashed her a sheepish smile. " . . . No?"

Freja ran a paw over her face with an exasperated sigh.

"Hey, at least I have a jacket this time around." He slung his pack back over his shoulders, adjusting it to get the weight settled evenly. "And your fur will dry out. You could also just hide in your pokeball if you'd rather."

"Heroes beyond our world, can you hear my call?"

"Hm?" Eric stopped in his tracks, looking back over his shoulder. The voice was faint, barely a whisper. A sound both everywhere and nowhere. "Freja, did you hear something?"

Freja tilted her head, perking an ear as she tried to listen for any strange sound.

"Please, I beg of you, hear my voice! Hear my voice, and deliver our world from this calamitous fate!"

The voice was louder now, clearer. Bringing with it a pressure and dread that made his hair stand on end. It felt almost like Palkia itself was staring down at him from atop Mount Coronet's peak. It was faint, but Eric could feel the familiar trill of excitement spark through his veins for the first time since rescuing Articuno. "I hear you," he murmured, unsure of how to even answer. "I hear you! Let me help!"

The world held its breath for a single, agonizing breath. Something cracked. The sound of shattering glass resounded through him as reality itself cracked beneath his feet. Eric didn't even get a chance to yell as he and Freja fell through. It was over in both an instant and an eternity. His senses struggled to keep up at the sheer overload that bombarded him. It was only thanks to his years of misadventures that let him reflexively roll the moment his feet touched the ground.

The first thing that hit him was the lack of humidity, the air warm and dry compared to the mountain range he'd been in just moments ago. It took a moment for Eric's eyes to adjust. He failed to notice the four other people as his eyes fell on the massive legendary floating near the wormhole he'd fallen through. Never before had he seen or even heard of a pokemon that looked like that. Beautiful and mesmerizing, the sight alone had been worth the surprise tumble. The sky was the next thing to catch his attention and the raging, unnatural storm looming in the distance. "This portal thing didn't cause that . . . did it?" He blinked, finally noticing the other people standing around. Red eyes fell on the girl clutching the flute, "You must've been the one I heard then."

Ezra Nieves
IMG_9714.jpeg
active Pokemon:
  • Caeli (Drifblim)
"I appreciate the reason, but it was a really bad idea to drag me away while I was holding the cubs of a Mightyena." An exasperated tone underlaid Ezra's voice as he disapprovingly glanced at the perpetrator.

Floating merely a few inches away, Caeli seemed to want to hold no accountability for the new bite mark now adorning his left forearm. It wasn't really a hassle to properly treat it as they had an abundance of first aid material in the center and Ezra had enough experience regarding superficial wounds like these, but it was still an inconvenience nonetheless.

Especially considering he still couldn't see a reason that deemed his kidnapping into this empty alley necessary, even though the initial urgency of his friend seemed to indicate something else.

Eyeing suspiciously the multitude of cans thoughtlessly discarded on the ground, Ezra crossed his arms over his chest, careful not to apply pressure to the fresh bandages. "Don't say I took the emergency bag for no reason."

At the mention of the bag, the Drifblim reached out for the black object Ezra carefully slung over his shoulders. Seeing the gesture, a small smile spread over his face. "Yeah, that one." It was a bag filled with the absolute necessities whenever he gets called out for injured Pokemon—be it by an actual human or his own partners—ranging from bandages to various treats and even some small toys.

As a minute passed and there was still no glaring sign of any distressed Pokemon or humans, nevertheless a reason for Ezra to stay, he turned away with a sigh and motioned for Caeli to follow. "Let's go back then. I still need to tell Gramps to buy some more Moomoo Milk."

But just as Ezra made the first motion to leave, a hushed voice rang in his ears. A muffled call filled equally with desperation and hope. And, though he couldn't understand the words at first, they were still compelling enough to stop him in his movement. Peeking for a moment towards Caeli, Ezra ignored his 'I told you so' expression as he searched for the source of the noise while the voice continued.

"…deliver our world from this calamitous fate!"

There was no time for his response as reality split apart in front of his eyes, leaving gaps in the air and showcasing a void that promised doom. Ezra sensed electricity dancing in the air, a pressure that caught his breath in his throat, reminding him of the time Eternatus awakened. But there were no screams filling the streets and no rampaging Pokemon in sight. Just a portal beckoning him to step forward.

"Gramps is so going to kill me for what I'm about to do." Caeli seemed to share the thought as he reassuringly rested an arm on his shoulder before nudging Ezra towards the wormhole. Ezra scoffed at that. "And they say you are the responsible one."

A rumbling tremble in the ground and the shattering of the nearby cans interrupted their conversation, indirectly motioning them to make a choice. Red eyes cast a long look around, hanging at the visible cracks in the pavement before settling at the rift. "No one's going to believe me. Again."

And then Ezra jumped through it.

Before the man even got the chance to realise that he was falling, the Drifblim caught him in his arms. Carefully avoiding the small injury. Blinking once, Ezra reached for one of the free arms, holding it warmly for a moment, and murmured a quiet "Thank you"

While Caeli carefully lowered him towards the ground—close to the others but still making sure they wouldn't land on top of anyone—Ezra curiously asserted his surroundings.

A storm, a legendary, an oppressive atmosphere.

The air vibrated and the earth quaked as his feet finally touched the ground again, and Caeli let go of him. Ezra could see the nervousness behind Drifblim's eyes as he eyed the strangers warily. He knew Caeli wasn't eager to approach them but, at the same time, also didn't wish to leave him alone and return to his ball.

"Ssh, it's okay," Ezra whispered as he slowly grasped one of his arms to hold it reassuringly. Immediately, he could feel his partner losing some of the piled-up tension as Caeli now peacefully floated next to him. Ezra stared at him for a moment longer before finally turning towards the people, almost all of them standing there with a Pokemon of their own. He wished he could look at some of them more closely, but he most likely had to wait.

For now, he'd just silently bide his time while trying not to stare at someone for too long or hard.

0622d4f79d1367ccab4bbdbb10ea2585.png

mentions: n/a

A spring breeze teased the strands of Ari’s fiery hair, pulling it past her face in a stream of amber as her legs dangled off the ledge of the dusty cliffside. The sun dipped below the distant peaks and drowned Blackthorne City below in a swarming sea of fire and shadow. Steadily, the dispersing sun allowed the shadows to settle over the land in a veil of soft violets and azures. The sight was enough to allow Ari to draw in a breath of respite as she tucked a strand of hair behind her right ear. The sharp remnants of frosty, winter air stung the back of her throat like needles. Another long day was over– tomorrow would bring another challenge in and of itself. It was best if she turned in for the night, no matter if it was still early… but she wasn’t tired, yet. Her body still prickled with energy. It made her antsy, anxious, nervous.

Warm, silky fur brushed against the bare skin of her elbow. Ari raised her gaze to see that Kuro had approached to settle down at her side. His pale blue fur appeared almost silver in the twilight, but his vibrant crimson eyes pierced in a silent question.. A low giggle left her as she reached forward to stroke his head.
”I’ll turn in soon, bud,” she said as the Suicune pressed his head deeper into her palm. ”Go back to the others, I’ll join you all in a–”

The twilight suddenly blitzed with energy. Something gouged into the space right in front of her, splitting the air in two. Wide-eyed and bristling, Ari leapt to her feet. Kuro let out a growl as he took a step toward the rend in space, his head low to the ground and teeth bared. She set a hand between his shoulders, feeling his misty mane wisp past her fingers. A voice whispered in her ears. She couldn’t make out what it said, but it sounded urgent. Desperate, even. Her breath caught in her throat as she stepped forward. Kuro perked up and let out a small whine, but followed her anyway.

Before she knew it, she found that she had slipped through the portal and her legs met with only thin air. Ari yelped in surprise, but it was too late. She fell, but luckily it was only a small height. She landed heavily on her feet and almost toppled over. Ari fought to keep her footing as Kuro landed gracefully beside her, offering his flank for leverage. ”Thanks,” she huffed out as she cast her sight around her.

She definitely wasn’t in Johto anymore. But where was she? The sky was all weird and purple, and there was a devious energy that surged through the wind. There were others there, all as confused as she was, along with a girl and a man who were probably responsible for all of this.

Yeah. Fabian’s gonna bite my head off. she reached to feel the Pokeballs at her belt. Least I have my Pokemon with me…

”So…” Ari huffed with another curious glance at the others. ”You called?”

Yggdrasil Executive
Darius Cinead
Surtr, Guardian of Muspelheim
A whole new world...

Deep beneath the earths surface; far below what even the largest of Onix's would dare venture to, a hidden facility was located. It was one of several facilities overwatched by the shadowy organization Yggdrassil; a training facility under the control of Midgard. Unlike the other branches that focused on Research, the Midgard branch of the organization oversaw the 'manpower'. Tasked with housing, training and developing prospective recruits into the large, global hidden power that was Yggdrasil; they were essentially the 'muscle' of the company; the private military power that allowed the rest of Yggdrasil to carry out their research which would more than likely be classified as being unethical and illegal should their existence come to light.

That being said, Darius was not here for training or development; rather he had been forcefully stationed within this facility as a form of punishment for his recent failure. Suspended from active duty, the man known as Surtr had lost a valuable asset that the organization had invested heavily in, his failure to deter the threat being the cause for his current 'suspension' from active duty. That asset was Articuno. The pheonix that had dominion over the element of ice.

Locked away in the deeper levels of the facility; reserved only for those of notable rank, Darius presently presently found himself alone; a room painted in pitch black darkness with the only lightsource being the slow pulsating glow that snaked its way across the contoured patterns that adorned the spherical haptic rig he currently sat in. Exiled within the suspended sphere, Darius; the man known as Surtr found himself replaying the events of that day; his body pressed against the cold memory foam like chair as his entire vision was engulfed by footage of that fight between himself and that wannabe hero. Eric Wolfe.

"Skadi..." spoke Darius, his voice directed towards another executive of Yggdrasil. "Play it again, from the top. This time from camera 3" spoke Darius, his voice monotone yet full of authority as he watched the virtual screen in front of him rewind; the angle changing to reflect the angle in which 'camera 3' would have recorded the action.

"Really Dari-Dari... again?!" came the feminine voice of the one known as Skadi. Her tone hinting towards one younger than the man presently tormenting himself with visages of his own failure. "Sigh... if you insist..." her growing bordom evident. "...watching you get your tootsy handed to you over and over again can only bring me so much laughter" she paused, the faint sound of something grinding against her teeth could be heard over the intercom as she readjusted the sour apple flavored lollipop she presently sucked on. "I might even make a highlight reel for the others... I'm sure Fennypoo and Jormun would enjoy watching it"

"Now camera 7"
replied Darius; his tone remaining as monotone as before as he ignored Skadi's comments.

"7... again?!?!... pfft... How many more times?!?!" she voiced her displeasure. "... I... I hope you realise I have better things to do than to watch you mope about one loss" she moaned, the sound of her lollipop rolling against her teeth audible through the voice channel as she reluctantly obliged Darius's demands.

"Like what...?" replied Darius, feigning interest if only to humor the woman on the other end. "Like...." she paused... ".... Like.... uh....you know... STUFF"

"Like...?"
came Darius, his right finger rotating clockwise upon the circular control on the right arm panel as he zoomed in towards a particular crystal; its glow receding as the power contained within the orb was quickly dispersing. A faint smile began to appear across Darius's face, the answer to the question that had ravaged his mind now found.

"Like... its none of your business....hmph" interjected Skadi, her white lie quickly exposed. She rarely had anything else to do besides being glued to the computer screen. "...but... but if you really want to know...I... I could... tell...you" she began, her free hand tracing a candid photo she had secretly taken of Darius from one of the gym rooms; her tone changing from whiny to her best attempt at seductive, though she would quickly be interrupted before she could finish. "I don't want to know. Show me camera 1 again"

Silence would permeate the sphere as no response from Skadi would come; the screen in front of Darius remaining unchanged as he awaited the change back to camera 1's feed. "Skadi.. Camera 1" repeated Darius, to which he would be greeted with silence once more. "Skadi... I dont have time for your moping. Camera 1 again", he commanded, though rather than being greeted with silence this time... a new voice had made itself known.

"Heroes beyond our world, can you hear my call?" came the unknown voice; causing Darius to sit upright. "Skadi... I don't have time for your games. Bring up Camera 1 now. I need to confirm something" his tone was less monotone now and beginning to show hints of frustration. Though still, the screen would remain unchanged. Growing impatient, Darius would press the internal switch within the spherical haptic unit he sat within; opening the sealed space and stepping forth from the confines of the unit; intending to make his way to the control hub where he knew Skadi could be found.

It would be several minutes before Darius would find himself at the door to the control room; a lit cigarette in hand as he tried his best to soothe the growing impatience threatening to erupt from inside of him as he contemplated his next actions carefully. Despite Skadi's rank within Yggdrassil, she was by no means a fighter; rather she was some tech savvy teenage punk that the company had recruited; sparing her time in jail for hacking into a Sinnoh Space program. Reaching out towards the handle of the door where Skadi presently resided; the voice he had heard earlier would once again fill his mind; Darius assuming it to be Skadi from the otherside of the doorway.

"Damn it I hear you. The only calamitous fate will be yours for making me come all this way"
spoke Darius as he opened the door, stepping forward into what he had assumed was the room of Skadi; only to feel an unfamiliar breeze against his face. Mouth slightly ajar, Darius would turn to look behind; only to see nothing but this new world around him; the portal in which he had unintentionally entered no longer present. "Where am i... and whats going on.." he mumbled to himself as he glanced at the scenery around him; right hand rising to his lips as he took another puff of his cigarette. Though as he exhaled; a distant yet familiar visage could be seen through the smoke. Almost immediately, the confusion as to how he got here and where he even was, was lost.

"Eric Wolfe" spat Darius, take several steps towards a group of people; though one in particular had drawn his attention. "Just when i thought lady luck had forgotten about me, she delivers you right into my lap once again.." he spoke, homing in on the blue haired 'hero' "do not think you will be so lucky this time... " spoke Darius, reaching for one of his pokeballs. "I think you have something that belongs to me... and I want it back" he demanded, unlatching one of the pokeballs; the luxury ball expanding in size in hand as he prepared to call forth one of his companions.
KageYuuki KageYuuki

Code by Serobliss

Nora Starling
IMG_1694.png

Nora blinked and rubbed her eyes. She sat up, groaning at the strange pains in her back and neck—the consequence of falling asleep on the couch. In front of her, the TV was still running, though she didn’t know exactly what the hell she was looking at. The last thing she remembered before passing out was watching some live Unova League matches, but now the channel had switched to some bizarre show with a pair of grown men in Mr. Mime costumes engaging in various modes of nonverbal communication.

Kids nowadays are a goddamn mystery,” Nora remarked to herself with a small yawn as she watched one of the Mimes mime something apparently quite offensive to the other, prompting a mimed slap in the face in return. She proceeded to shut off the TV before taking a quick glance at her wrist, naturally wondering how long she’d been out. There was a bright orange glow seeping through her curtains, so she suspected that it wasn’t going to be any earlier than usual. Sure enough, the watch face read 2:33 P.M.—not exactly a time of day most considered to be the “morning”. Oh well. She’d have plenty of time to get into a more optimal circadian rhythm before the World Championship.

Just as Nora finished preparing to go out, her phone began to ring. She wasn’t expecting anyone at the moment, and would hazard that whoever was on the other end wasn’t exactly calling to inform her that she’d won a peace prize or anything, so she picked up with low expectations.

Who’s this?

Oh, it’s you again…

Why, you couldn’t possibly mean the same terrorist group I dealt with not two weeks ago?

Yeah, yeah, I’m sure it goes real deep. Look, why don’t you get a gym leader to help out with this?

Stretched thin? I’ll bet. Look man, you probably don’t even need gym leaders for this crap. Those blue-stripe-pirate-costume bastards are a goddamn joke. Now if you please, I’ll be going now.

Nora’s tone turned dangerously friendly.

…Say, I’d love to help you out! But come to think of it, isn’t there some big event coming up in a couple of weeks?

That’s right, the World Championship! And as a first-time invitee, I’d suppose that maybe I should be spending time, I don’t know, training, instead of playing peekaboo with a bunch of Wingull-eating ‘Ahoy, matey! Welcome to the goddamn circus!’ clowns! So why don’t ya grab a bunch of Lil’ Youngster Jims off Route 1, give ‘em a Potion and half an apple each, and maybe they’ll get some kicks off of these guys!

Nora mashed her finger into the “End Call” button and promptly pushed the exchange out of her mind. Truth be told, she truly didn’t believe her region needed an entire champion to deal with half-baked insurgencies. And if it really did turn out to be a major problem, then it would be worth her time.

Before Nora could make another move, she heard a voice coming from seemingly nowhere.

…hear my voice! Hear my voice, and deliver our world from this calamitous fate!

Some sort of apparition? It wasn’t totally out there. Nora, not quite sure what to make of the voice, spoke aloud in a slightly mocking tone of voice.

Sure thing. What sort of calamity are we talkin’ about here? If it’s inflation, you might want to try the next—

Before Nora could finish her sentence, she felt herself falling. She wanted to scream, but she couldn’t. For an instant, she found she couldn’t even feel her own body. Then, the strange sensation ended and she crashed unceremoniously to the ground.

Her eyes opened to an unfamiliar sky. Not warm, nor gloomy, nor peaceful like the one she knew. This one was dark and threatening, and looked as if it wanted to swallow the world whole.

She was in a different place entirely.

Master Thief: Avery Kingwood
This late at night, the sleek, modern office building that housed Sirtech Industries should have been quiet.

It was not.

"SHE'S OVER THERE!-"

"NO SHE'S ON THE NEXT FLOOR ALREADY!"

"HEAD HER OFF AT THE STAIRWELL! MOVE IT!

"WAIT! HOW'D SHE GET BEHIND US?! TURN AROUND!"

Instead the air was a maelstrom of harsh shouting; stomping feet and the occasional clatter of sleek office furniture being knocked aside by one of the dozens of security officers rushing through the darkened rooms, pokeballs in hand. Over the top of all of this was a blaring, siren like alarm that went off every other second. The siren in particular was annoying, not just because of the noise, it offended Avery's professional sensibilities. Silent alarms were really the bare minimum for security these days, if a careless thief tripped one of those they were much more likely to actually be caught because they wouldn't realize they'd blown their cover. Any idiot knew to make a break for it if some eardrum piercing klaxon started blaring at them. No two ways about it audible alarms were old fashioned and more security theatre than actual security, shoddy work all around.

"I should complain!" Avery said, projecting her voice to carry over the siren to the pokemon sprinting alongside her down the narrow maintenance hallway they'd turned down.

"Sal-" said the sinuous, reptilian pokemon, managing to roll its eyes without breaking its elegant stride.

"No after we escape obviously," said Avery easily, sliding to a halt temporarily to burst into an empty lab she knew from the floor plans she could cut through. "I'll write them a letter or something because there were a number of glaring flaws I noticed on the way in. They cheaped out on the locks for one and having air ducts big enough for a kecleon to move through is just asking for trouble. Which reminds me, where is Kevin?"

"Sal-Salazzle," said the Salandit, somehow managing to convey dryness with its limited range of expression. Perhaps it was a fire type thing.

"Well obviously he wandered off and triggered the alarm at some point! I'm saying where is he now? Because it was your turn to watch him, its a Tuesday."

"...-se,....ou,....oice! ...ear my voi....iver...orld...amitous fa...."

"Salazzle!"

"No! We talked about this! Dutch can't take your turn for you even if you batted your eyelashes at him and got him to agree! He slacks off after the first ten minutes unless your around to impress. This is exactly what happened in Lilycove!" Avery said, as they broke out of the lab and turned into an austere, concrete stairwell.

"Salazzle!"

"Well okay that part was my fault but-"

Mid sentence and mid stride Averry's booted foot suddenly connected with something unexpected, an invisible, fleshy lump in the middle of the stair landing.

Avery pitched forwards uncontrollably, the Salazzle hot on her heels, was caught up and sent flying as well and the lump was launched forwards like a football, letting out a surprised squeal as all three entities collided and were tangled into a bundle of limbs and flesh that bounced unceremoniously down the concrete stairs.

"Urgghg," Avery groaned as the tangle of pokemon and trainer finally bounced against a closed door and came to a halt, allowing it to unfurl into three separate organisms once more.

"Saaal,"

"Kec-"

Avery opened her eyes and examined the no visible creature resting on her stomach, a small, bright green lizard with bulging eyes hidden behind thick eyelids it held clenched shut in pain.

"Kevin! There you are" said Avery, her expression brightening with relief as she fished out a pokeball from one of the pouches on her utility belt and returned the kecleon. "Mr you are in so much trouble when we get outta here!"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE THIEF!" Yelled a deep voice as the the door Avery had bounced off of slammed open, revealing a burly security guard in a black suit.

"Carmen!" Avery ordered and the salazzle sprung up to a bipedal stance in a flash, coiled her sinuous muscles and... winked at the man seductively.

"It always kinda weirds me out when that works on humans," Avery muttered, after scrambling up to her feet and shouldering roughly past the dazed, slack jawed guard. "Anyway I think I remember reading the glass on this floor isn't security glass because of some renovations done to it last year. We should be able to bust out and ride Dutch out for a quick exit,"

....ear....oice...

Avery frowned even as she settled into her stride once more. "Carmen was that you? Speak up I can't hear you over the siren!"

....earm....voi......iver......orld...amitous..

"What!?" Avery shouted. "Carmen whatever it is I'll help you in a sec we just gotta-"

Suddenly the floor opened up underneath Avery's feet and for the second time in just as many minutes she fell.

Avery had, as the staircase incident had just laid bare, fallen before. It was something of an occupational hazard in her line of work. After all the best loot tended to be very often held in fancy, tall buildings and every so often Avery found herself needing to exit said very tall buildings rather quickly. This was all to say that Avery, being a seasoned master thief, had a process worked out for falling at this stage in her career. You return any non falling Pokémon, let out a flying pokemon and fly away to safety, ideally while throwing out a pithy one liner for the goons ineffectually shaking their fists at you.

Avery got as far as returning Carmen before she hesitated. After all her process hadn't been designed for eldritch voids of eye searing kaleidoscopic rainbows. Dutch was a great flyer but this might be above his paygrade and there wasn't even any solid surfaces as far as Avery could see so falling was less of an immediate problem than it was normally. There weren't even any goons around to hear her one liners! If you make a one liner in an eldritch void and there are no goons to hear it did it make a sound?

Before Avery could contemplate this philosophical conundrum for much longer the void underneath her was torn open and she was dumped out spread eagled onto solid, dusty ground.

"Owwwwwwwwie,"

Avery groaned and curled into a feat ball to weather the pain of her second spine first collision with the ground of the day. She didn't cry though.

"I'm not crying," Avery mumbled woozily, for the benefit of the people she could detect around her periphery. Wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea about a daring and rogueish master thief after. "I just need... a minute. Just gimme a minute," she said, blinking back tears and curling up tighter as her back throbbed.

Fabian Location: Blackthorn City, Johto 『 Paquita (Skeledirge) | Quetzalli (Dragapult) | Ēostre (Lopunny) | Huichichi (Espeon) | Tepéyotl (Krookodile) | Mata Queye (Leavanny)』

Interactions: n/a​

The Coastline Gym: one of the more popular unofficial gyms, located just on the outskirts of Blackthorn City. It was a bit of an oddity. For one, why was it called the Coastline Gym when it was nestled somewhere among the Blackthorn Mountains? Was there really a coastline nearby? He doubted it... But, well…it hardly mattered. As far as Gyms went, the “Coastline” Gym was pretty standard: battle your way to the Gym Leader and earn ‘fabulous’ rewards!

The catch? The whole thing—battle and all—was done underwater. The Gym promised unique and challenging battles, perfect for any aspiring trainer looking to hone their skills. Ari would enjoy it, maybe even long enough for him to spend a day or two visiting the Dragon’s den. The last time they had been in Blackthorn was—what, almost half a decade ago when Ari challenged Clair? He couldn't remember the exact date but needless to say, it had been a long time and Quetzalli was excited to return home.

Fabian looked up from the pages of his travel booklet and eyed the frost-covered path ahead. “So, Ari went up there?” A draconic trill answered, a note of eager excitement present within. The empty space around Fabian shimmered and rippled as Quetzalli flickered around her trainer in wide circles. Her antics made him chuckle. “Alright, alright, we’ll head to the Dragon’s Den right after this, okay?”

Before long Fabian spotted Ari and her Suicune—it still baffled him that Ari, of all people, even had a Suicune—relaxing(?) on a cliff’s edge that overlooked the city. It offered a magnificent view of the cityscape vista: painted by the sunset, powdered by snow, and marked by wrinkles as the fabric of space-time tore itself open and—“Wait, whut?”

The boy was baffled, dumbfounded, utterly flummoxed!

However, time waited for no man, and apparently, neither did Ari. Indistinct words echoed, so faint that Fabian could barely make them out. Had it asked them to…step into the portal? Whatever they had said, Ari had obviously heard it much clearer than he had and beneath Fabian’s shocked gaze she did the most Ari thing she could’ve done and jumped right in… because of course she did. Fabian’s eyes couldn't possibly widen any further, they would’ve popped right out of his head if they did.

He rushed up to the portal and… stopped several feet away. Oh yeah, Fabian always listened to the mysterious disembodied voice when it asked him to step into a suspicious portal. “Arceus damn it, Ari…”

This was as close as he dared and so he took a moment to stare—to observe. He was no expert on portals, but this looked completely unlike the teleportation of psychic types or even tech-based warp pads. Where did it lead? Was Ari okay? These were questions he didn’t have answers to but maybe something about the portal would give it away?

Fabian squinted and tried to see through the incandescent lights emitting from who-knows-where. The only thing he could determine about the portal was—wait, was it shrinking!?

There was no time!

Ugggh!”

He had to act!

“Alright team, get ready, we’re going with the Ari-Rescue Formation.”

He was getting way too good at this…

Without wasting another second, Fabian jumped into the unknown.

He stumbled out of the portal and into well…he didn’t know. The pokéballs on his waist shook and Chichi & Qiqi released themselves. Quetzalli was already rushing towards Ari, ready to ally-switch at a moment’s notice. Fabian whipped his head this way and that, trying to take stock of the situation, trying to figure out what in the blazes was going on. He spotted people, he didn’t have time to count. Were they friends? Foes? Guess he was about to find out...

If things went south, he’d have Chichi hit them with uhhh... Fabian’s thoughts stalled out as his brain struggled to comprehend the signals his eyes were sending. There, hovering just above them, a sight that beggared disbelief. Was that— ”Lunala…”

Ghastly Giratina, if that had just portal-ed into trouble then they were neck deep.

“Arceus damn it Ari…”

[Empty]

Kewah——
As more people walked or fell out of the portal, not all of them reacted in the same way after looking around their environment. Lunala folded up its night sky dyed wings and charged at one particular trainer who seemed too eager to get out his Pokeball. The man with light lilac hair sighed a bit, the bright light of a Pokemon being released from its ball flashed behind him as a large purple dragon-like beast loomed over the group under Lunala's watchful eyes. He didn't really move or even pull out his Pokeball, the Pokemon within seem to have bursted out on its own.

"Start any trouble here, and I'm sure Lunala would be happy to give you a one way ticket back to where you came from." The man said rather coldly, but he sounded almost disinterested.

"Z-Zaniah! A-Aren't they strong trainers? The won't...cause trouble...right?" The shorter girl looked rather concerned at the turn of events, she gave her companion a stern look and asked.

"If all strong trainers were well-adjusted and good people my job would be a lot easier! You think I know how to background check people from an Arceus-forsaken dimensional rift!? I investigate extra-dimensional shit! I don't just make miracles happen! " The pink-ish purple storm cloud bursted with lightning a few times as the man referred to as Zaniah seems to have snapped for a moment, he shouted rather angrily at the girl he was partnered with, but she didn't really react, all she did was watch with the same determined eyes.

The purple dragon Pokemon, known as Naganadel in most worlds, pressed a claw on its trainer's shoulder, seemingly used to this kind of thing happening.

"...My apologies. I'm rather...stressed. You can say that. We all are." Zaniah took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"Allow me to explain the situation, as some of you might have gathered, this isn't your original world. That rift you have traveled through," He pointed to the glowing portal behind the group who've emerged from it, "it's a wormhole, a passage between worlds. We...Well, Kahuna Alaula here, used Lunala's power to bring you here. I came here in the same way as well, I've just been here a bit longer."

The purple swirl in the sky and the dark clouds that cluttered the ocean's horizon still loomed. "The reason why you were called here, is to save the world." Zaniah pointed to the eerie features of the sky. "And now, if you aren't a total nitwit, you might have noticed, you know, that stuff in the sky? Something went wrong in this world, and it caused most legendary Pokemon to go out of control, and those are the results. The ocean is forever covered in the Eternal Maelstrom, large chunks of a region, or even entire regions have been rendered uninhabitable and lost contact. Most trainers went to deal with them alone, you know, the Champions and the likes, and most of them-"

"They never came back."
The dark purple haired girl finally added something to the speech, rather solemnly. "No one did. My father, the last Kahuna of Poni Island, he didn't. Neither did the Kahunas of the other islands, or the Champion." Her voice was melancholic as she lowered he head, quietly clutching the Moon Flute in her hand.

"...Yeah." Zaniah gently put a hand on the girl's shoulder and continued. "Inter-region travel has became near impossible since the Eternal Maelstrom formed. I've dealt with...similar incidents, and speaking from experience, most of these corrupted Pokemon may require an entire team of Champion-level trainers to create a chance at victory, it's on a whole other level than anything I've ever seen. But with the world in this state, it would be impossible to organize such a party, if there was even enough trainers left."

"...And that's why...we brought you here." The girl looked up. "All of you heard me right? You came to this world! You chose to to come here and save us! You'll do something...something...right!?" She asked, almost shouting desperately.

"Calm down, Alaula. We can't be just..." This time it was the man that seemed calmer. "...I understand, it's one thing to ask trainers to save their own region from destruction, but asking people to save a world that isn't their's...especially one that's already destroyed...That one way ticket back isn't just for troublemakers. It's for anyone who won't want to risk their life for a totally different world." His voice was softer, more uncertain, he seemed rather saddened by the need to say those words.

As the silence just fell after the explanation was done, three brightly coloured sparks plummeted from the tips of the canyon's rocky cliffs. Yellow, red, and purple trails landed in front of the alter. The purple haired girl immediately looked up. "The islands' guardians! That means-"

Just then, a panicked looking trainer ran up the steep stairs of the Poni Altar. "Kahuna! Officer! T-The ultra beast! They're coming over again! We don't know why-"

"Tsk! Summoning this many people from the wormholes, of course they would be able to sense it. I can't believe I didn't-" Zaniah suddenly turned rather pale, but quickly regained his focus.

"I'll take the guardians...and Lunala...and battle...We'll..." Alaula tried to hold her hand out to Lunala, but her steps were staggered and nearly fell to the ground. The man beside her grabbed her arm to prevent her from rolling down the altar's stairs.

"Opening the wormhole with Lunala drained you too much, I'll handle it this time..." The man paused for a moment before looking back at the trainers that just emerged from the other worlds, his eyes narrowed with emotions that are difficult to described. "...Or...If any of you really did come to this world to save it...Please. Please do something-" Before Zaniah could finish the sentence, the ground violently shook, causing many including him to lose balance for a moment.

Some of the rocky formations of the canyon suddenly bursted open, dust and pebbles pelted the area. When the dust cleared a bit, massive, lumbering shapes can be seen in the distance. A blazing shadow aura sprun to life, even those who aren't sensitive to the existence of aura can feel a strange chill down their spine that seems to radiate from the rotund beasts. A dark blue mawl emerged from the dust cloud, and clamped down on falling rocks. The rocks was pulverized into pieces, seemingly absorbed into the massive beast, its aura now radiating even stronger. It appears to have absorbed the very essence of the rocks it crunched into itself. As the first one emerged, more followed, until there was nearly ten of them pouring out of the hole they have literally ate through the canyon. Guzzlord, the beast of gluttony has appeared in a hoard, empowered by whatever dark power that had locked it within its grasp.

SHADOW GUZZLORD X8
HOARD BATTLE

Pokedex_Image_Guzzlord_USUM.png
SHADOW GUZZLORD
\\\
ABILITY: SCION OF CONSUMPTION - User can consume anything to convert into energy for itself. Recovers HP upon using any physical move when grounded.

KNOWN MOVES: CRUNCH, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

STAT BOOSTS: NONE
\\\

Miiya listened to the words of the people who where racked with grief and loss. Her chest felt tight as she looked upon the girl, her father failed to return. Miiya screwed her eyes shut her fists clenched so hard her knuckles turned white. Nina's claw reached out and gently held her trainers shoulder. The clear level of pain these people must be feeling, along with how long they must have been fighting to take back their home let alone the world from this Arceus-forsaken storm is something she can't ignore. She wanted to help these people and concluded she would when she got upon Nina's shoulder and the Pokémon jumped through the portal. She wasn't going anywhere, not until this place had peace again. She took a single year to clear Kalos of the filth that was team flare, returned her region to before that garbage was littered about. Now she was asked to save the world from what seems to be a destructive force of dubious origin. This would take time, and no doubt Giovanni and the Pokémon league would be cross with her for vanishing without a word, but if she went back now she'd be abandoning these people who need her. Her eyes remained closed for a time as she took a deep breath and give Alaula a small calm smile while patting her Nidoqueen's arm. It was then the earth tremers started, talk of ultra beasts and Island guardians.

The sudden bursting of the canyon had Nina shift in position shielding Miiya and the people nearest to her from any debris that happened to come their way using Protect to do so. One such hunk of rock slammed against the protective barrier shattering and the Nidoqueen made a indignant huff leveling a glare in the direction of the eight towering black Beast Pokémon. "Nina... Keep an eye on Alaula." Miiya's voice was like ice drawing in the Nidoqueen's attention. On the girls face was a hardened look that held silent rage and a unspoken promise violence. Nina remembered this look, it was the same as when Miiya stormed into the lab after Lysander to get retribution. Following her trainers command the Pokémon moved from in front of Miiya to standing in a protective posture near Alaula just as ordered.

(( Some mood music ))

Miiya knew this wasn't going to be easy, Nina wasn't the right choice for these monsters. To fight these things that from a glance looked like ravinous Beasts that devoured all that was in their way... Two of her Pokémon stood out in her mind, they were what she needed to take a brutes like this down.

Grabbing at her ball belt and twin set of Ultraballs unclipped, one in each hand the balls opening. Two armored Pokémon reveiled themselves one visibly taller than the other boasting steel armored plates and determined blue eyes. The other also covered in a natural blue and yellow colored armor it's black eyes screaming of raw primal instinct clear by a glance. "Arma, Aeigis..." Both Pokémon straightened up, they remembered this tone of voice. The Aggron and Armaldo looked from the huge Pokémon in their sights back to their trainer. "No holding back, crush them with everything you've got."
90d467f85258665174cb68e468a6a2a6.png 0443ae1a212497e1406155ac1b52944a.jpg
Both Pokémon nodded with resolution Aegis the Aggron took a offensive stance lowering it's head slightly as if preparing to charge. The Armaldo grinded it's claws against one another and gave out a roar of challenge. The two Pokémon began to charge at the front most Guzzlord. "Aeigis, HeadSmash! Arma, X-Scissor!"

The twin armored Pokémon rushed at the target before them, the Aggron had charged head first at the Guzzlord it's head taking on a red hue gaining speed in its breakneck charge. The Armaldo deciding to charge behind the literal wall of steel armor and once it made contact it ran up the Aggron's back it's scythe arms crossed in an X shape glowing green aiming to slam this enemy with everything it's got.​

Last edited:
As the pain in Avery's back slowly subsided she uncurled from her defensive posture to sit, crosslegged on the dirt in time to listen in on the heartfelt speech. At first she tilted her head curiously but as the situation was clarified her pink eyes lit up with childish fervor.

"You mean we got Isekaied?! Hell yeah!" Avery exclaimed, jumping to her feet and pumping her fist in celebration. "Do we get an overpowered cheat skill? I'm hoping it's not like a harem variation cause that's not really my bag but-"

Avery's enthusiastic rant was cut off by the overall of the alolan guardians, wowee. Come to think of it between the totem like theories and what was, yup, definitely a freakin Lunala floating around in the background and the legendary density was getting seriously off the charts. Avery had brushed with legendaries in the past, including the kid who was resting in his ball right now but four at once was definitely a new pb for Avery. Score! Of course if four legendaries hadn't already resolved whatever the problem was then it was every bit as dire as Mr. seems-like-a-cop was making it out to be, he might even be underselling it!

It was shortly after Avery reached this conclusion that a hoard of nightmarish looking behemoth pokemon burst right through the walls of the canyon.

"Starting to lean towards underselling to be honest," Avery muttered with a frown, before brightening up. "Ah well, the life of a master thief must be fraught with peril! Besides if I don't earn my keep than it's be a 'Cast out for being weak and eventually getting revenge' isekai and those ones are always a little too edgy for me. Dutch likes em though.

Avery rolled her shoulders loosely and then her hand dove into one of the pouches on her utility belt, withdrawing two pokeballs that she tossed forwards.

"Manny! Kevin! Time to go to work boys, We'll take the one on the far left!" Avery called as a two pokemon burst forth. Despite both being humanoid in configuration the pair were a study in contrasts. Manny was a hulking machamp, an exemplar of his species with bulging muscles and... a custom made alolalan style shirt that gave him a beach bodybuilder kind of vibe. Kevin on the other hand was a kecleon, a beady eyed little lizard who battle heroically with Manny's shin for height supremacy. Both pokemon wore little black masks that covered the space around their eyes, a thief couldn't give up their identity so easily after all.

"Ultra beasts have some kinda cool ability right? Let's go with combo A, steal their mojo!"

The two pokemon called their assent as they turned towards the approaching guzzlords. With a nimble leap, Kevin hopped up onto the back of Manny and the machamp took off at a dead spirit, carry his partner into melee range alongside them.

"Now Guys!" Called Avery with cupped hands. "Skill swap Kev! Manny use dynamic punch!" As the two pokemon closed in Kevin sent forth a beam of pulsating psychic energy, attempting to steal their ability and replace it with his own colour change ability! Meanwhile Manny did what he did best, charging into melee combat recklessly to deliver a powerful and confusing punch which, if all went to plan would also change the guzzlord's typing to fighting!

Eric Wolfe

Waiting for a response, the region's oppressive atmosphere finally began to seep into the energetic trainer's being. A subtle, creeping weight and dread that worked at his nerves and made his shoulders tense. He shot an uncertain glance back at Lunala, watching the stars and nebula that shimmered in the inky darkness of its wings. The legendary didn't seem to be the source of this malaise. At least as far as he could tell. He'd faced off against legendaries before in his travels, between his multiple clashes with Surtr and helping Aurora in her own recovery. Nothing about this felt like the pressure a legendary's presence gave off.

No, something about this was . . . darker.

"Eric Wolfe."

The familiar voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Eric spun to face the latest figure to emerge from the portal. Both trainer and pokemon reflexively tensed, shifting into a fighting stance. "Surtr," He bit the name out, lips curling back into a snarl. Something about the region's oppressive atmosphere set him even more on edge, adrenaline pulsed into his veins. Beside him, Freja growled and bore her own fangs.

"I think you have something that belongs to me... and I want it back."

"Forget it!" Eric snapped. "I beat you once, I can do it again." His hand brushed his jacket aside and fell to his belt, grasping at a Pokeball. Even through his gloves, he could feel the etchings that denoted it as Tyr's pokeball. Freja may have already been out on the field, but going by his past clashes with the admin, he was likely to send out Ceruledge and Armarouge first. "The only way you're hurting her again is when we're all dead!" If anything, Eric partly hoped the remark would rally the other trainers that had emerged. Surely at least one of them wouldn't stand by and let a pokemon come to harm.

Kewah——

Lunala's sharp cry pierced the air and made Eric's hair stand on end. He was thankful for years of training and honed reflexes that let him jump back from the diving pokemon.

"Start any trouble here, and I'm sure Lunala would be happy to give you a one way ticket back to where you came from."

Eric turned to face the man that spoke up, thankful at least someone wasn't going to stand around and let Surtr start anything. He jabbed a gloved thumb back over at the admin, "May as well send him back now then. That bastard's no hero, he's not going to save anyone." He couldn't help but frown as Zaniah and Aluala argued for a moment. It didn't take much to see whatever had happened to the region had pushed the pair to their limits and maybe then some. Pulling all of them here . . . it was a move borne of desperation, wasn't it? Nothing about this screamed Plan A.

He rubbed the back of his neck at Zaniah's apology, "It, uh, seems like a lot is going on right now." Eric new it was one hell of an understatement, but even he didn't have the slightest idea just how dire things had really become here. As the man began explaining the situation, the blue haired trainer's expression grew more sombre. Corrupted legendaries running amok, entire regions lost, and as far as anyone knew, all of this world's champions that had tried to put an end to it were all dead. He knew things had to have been bad, but this was way more than even he and his wild imagination could come up with.

Eric would be lying if he said there wasn't a part of him - a large part he'd be ashamed to admit - wanted to just jump back into the wormhole and return to the familiar safety of Sinnoh. But leaving meant just abandoning these people to their fate. He'd be leaving them all to die. The thought twisted his stomach with sickening dread. They probably wouldn't blame him for wanting to bow out.

No, he wouldn't forgive himself if he did that knowing what would likely happen to them. The guilt would haunt him for the rest of his life. How could he ever call himself an Aura Guardian if he buckled and ran the moment his life was on the line? But still . . . still, despite knowing that, there was that fear that twisted its icy fingers in his heart.

A paw settled onto his shoulder. He looked over at Freja, the Lucario's expression was solemn but there was a resolute edge to it. Normally she'd be the first one to try and stop him from jumping headfirst into danger as he was wont to do. But even she understood the gravity of the situation and the need for action. As well as the consequences of them refusing their aid. Eric nodded, resting his hand on her paw. He stood a steadying breath and straightened, rooting himself in his decision. "We'll--"

Three more unfamiliar pokemon landed among the group, radiating power the same as Lunala had. Guardians of some kind, going by Zaniah and Alaula. Part of him was heartened to see that some of the world's guardian pokemon hadn't been corrupted by . . . whatever had happened to the world. But if they were here . . .

Eric twisted to the trainer who had staggered up the steps, begging for help. "Ultra Beasts?" He murmured, he vaguely recalled hearing the name mentioned before. But he didn't know much about the strange pokemon offhand. That didn't make hearing that their arrival triggered the attack any easier to take in, however. The earth shook violently beneath his feet causing him to stagger a step. Eric swore under his breath and regained his footing. They could talk later, now was the time to act.

"Let's go, Freja!" He called, racing down the alter steps with his pokemon in tow. Eric didn't make it far before the ultra beasts broke through the canyon walls. It wasn't the sight of the massive pokemon or their gaping maws that gave him pause, it was their auras. Even without stopping to focus, he could see it. Something had caused it to warp and twist, dyed an inky horrible black. It flared around them like black flames, radiating the same feeling of dread and despair that permeated the very air.

This, this was the cause of everything. Whatever was capable of warping the pokemon's auras like that. Fear and rage boiled in his veins, Eric had to force himself to start running into the fray once more. Two pokeballs flew through the air, releasing a Gardevoir and Gallade. The pair blinked in confusion at their surroundings before noticing the threat. Questions could wait.

"Tyr! Protect anyone still trying to escape with wide guard!"

The Gallade nodded at the command and sprang into action. If he found a group of trainers or civilians attempting to flee the danger, he'd land in front of them, striking at the earth and flooding it with psychic power. A barrier would erupt from the ground in response. While it might not handle blows from all eight of the attacking pokemon, it would hopefully buy anyone fleeing time.

"Eir, hit that closest one with moonblast! Freja, follow it up with Aura Sphere!" He could see the shimmer of power ripple his Gardevoir's form as she reflexively tried to copy her opponent's ability. She held a hand into the air, drawing in power before firing it at the Guzzlord. Freja focused her own power, launching a dark blue sphere of her own.

Phayne Phayne Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

The Sky Trainer

havrecd1yfw81.png

Richard Pierce
Altar, Vast Pony Canyon

Mood: Focused

il_570xN.3860715668_68by.jpg

Chorus the Corviknight
Voilanc the Salamence
Raol the Incineroar

As more and more fluttered through the portal, Richard judged them by swiftly. Someone passed with a Lucario, a Drifblim... The appearance of a Suicune raised an eyebrow. Now that was unexpected. Not as unexpected as one of the trainer without a pokemon recognizing the Lucario owner, but it was nice to know a Legendary was involved.

Not nice to know, however, was the scope of this whole dastardly situation.

Richard cursed inwardly. He was well aware he wasn't the strongest trainer around. By Arceus, Hilda could still kick his ass round and she didn't need a Legendary pokemon to do that! He would be crazy to stay around. Yet, the upcoming vibration had Richard combing his hair with an unpleasant scowl. Palkia fucking damn it, even if he didn't want to stay, he wasn't a heartless bastard that could watch people die!

"Raol, Voilanc, show time." From their respective Ultra Balls, the Incineroar and Salamence let out a roar as they stretched their might. Their combined gaze Intimidated in ways Chorus' pressure didn't. Richard took no time to leapt up Chorus.

"You owe us a drink after this! Chorus, Tailwind!" He yelled at Zaniah as Chorus created huge gust of wind, blowing the Corviknight high to the sky with Voilanc in tow. Raol had leapt up Chorus at the last moment. There was a reason Richard was known as the Sky Champion despite having only two Flying Pokemon; his battle style was nothing if not aerial.

On the ground, others had started the fight. Of the many, the man with the Lucario was of particular interest. His two other Pokemon were a Gardevoir and a Gallade and he appeared to be... possessing psychic power as well. The world was a strange place. As for the first girl, her other pokemon were an Aagron and... one he didn't recognize. At least she wasn't useless. Richard clicked his tongue.

"Voilanc, use Draco Meteor! Chorus, maintain height while Raol set up." The Salamence gathered a sphere of energy from his core and shot it with a boastful roar. The sphere broke into numerous pieces, raining down on the group of Guzzlords below. High above, Richard observed the battlefield with a calm head, ready to evade when any attack approached. Raol had sat cross-legged near Chorus' tail with eyes closed. The Incineroar grew sharper and sharper in his silence Richard did not dare to interfere. Raol's Sword Dance was crucial in honing the Incineroar's spirit before a fight. The longer he could delay Raol's involvement, the better.

Tag: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes
Mention: KageYuuki KageYuuki Absollover77 Absollover77

Yggdrasil Executive
Darius Cinead
A whole new world...

A wry smile had crept upon Darius's face as he watched the changing expression of his adversary; a mongrel pup too absorbed by one victory that he would now dare to think that he actually stood equal to the might that was Surtr. "Miracles only happen once, Eric. I implore you to not let that fluke get to your head" replied the red haired admin, his tone mocking as he knew full well the circumstances that had brought forth such a thing. Hand still firmly upon the luxury ball, the ominous presence lurking within was threatening to burst forth, eager to right the wrong that had been wrought upon it during their last encounter. "Easy now..." whispered Darius, glancing down as the ball he held shivered in excitement. "why don't we allow Eric to continue thinking he stands a chance." Darius smiled, "After all... he knows full well the price he had to pay the last time we fought"

'Hmm?'
mumbled Darius, attention diverted away from his prey. Movement from above would catch Darius's eye as he glanced skyward, the sight of the Lunala diving towards him doing very little in the ways of intimidation. If anything, its only accomplishment was to cause Darius's hair to ruffle slightly from the gust of wind it had generated from the sudden movement. "Oh... is that so?" replied Darius in response to Zaniah's threat; his tone showing his lack of concern towards the man's words nor towards the sudden appearance of the Naganadeel by his side. That being said, it was a point of interest to remember that his ticket back to his own world required Lunala; knowledge that could prove important later down the line. Alas, he offered no further towards that tidbit of knowledge, instead offering a glance back at Eric as the pup barked once more.

"Hero?" he paused, once more ceasing the urge to burst out into laughter. "...and what makes you think you are?" he replied, though it was more rhetorical. He didn't really care for Eric's answer, the man was a lost cause in the eyes of Darius; any attempt to destroy the illusion he was so obviously caught up in would merely be wasted effort on Darius's part. Eric was simply a man caught up in a childs fantasy. Hero... villain. Two sides of the same coin... the only difference was that your label just depended upon whose eyes you were looking through.

Sighing, Darius would pocket the luxury ball; now turning his attention towards Zaniah. "Fine. I'll play nice...happy?" conceded the red head, taking note that the situation didn't really favor him and should he be forcefully sent back, he'd lose the chance to reclaim what Eric had stolen. For now, he'd wait, watch and bide his time for the right moment, this was after all a parallel universe and there was no rule stating that Articuno had to be his only prize from this venture.

Like the others, Darius would find himself an audience member to the sad and foreboding story spun by Zaniah as well as the purple haired girl Alaula; the latter the more desperate of the two considering her outburst. Though it wasn't the pair of them that had found themselves the focus of Darius's thoughts; rather it was the opportunity that this world had presented to Darius, an untapped power source. Should Yggdrassil be made aware of the potential this world had to offer.. Darius lingered on that thought for several moments.. up until he was rudely interrupted by the arrival of the three guardians soon to be followed by the whimpering cries of some trainer scrambling up the altar stairs.

"Tsk! Summoning this many people from the wormholes, of course they would be able to sense it. I can't believe I didn't-.....Opening the wormhole with Lunala drained you too much, I'll handle it this time......Or...If any of you really did come to this world to save it...Please. Please do something-"

"Speeding up your own demise... is that your strategy for saving your world..." spoke Darius, walking over towards Zaniah as he held onto the weakened Alaula. As he approached, the glare radiating off of his face would become quite apparent as he stared down the two individuals with eyes akin to that of a predator. "That's a mighty tall request" he began, mockingly. "Are the two of you so arrogant as to think that you have the right to summon others to do your bidding? To force your worlds issues upon us, people who have nothing to do with the chaos that has spread across your universe. Will you take responsibility for the consequences that may befall our own families back in our world?" he questioned, "It's true.. I probably do not conform to the ideal image of a hero, nor do I pretend to be one like that blue haired fool" he pointed towards Eric as he rushed into action, alongside several of the others.

"That being said. I am a man of reason, not a man of charity." he continued, reaching down for two of his luxury balls. "My help will not come cheap, there will be a hefty price to pay for my services and I will collect" he stated matter of factly, before turning and walking towards the stairs overlooking the canyon and summoning his two chosen pokemon from their confines.

"Loki, use Misty terrain. I want the ground around us covered entirely. Aegir, once the field has been set; use terrain pulse. Aim for the Guzzlord closest to us" commanded Darius as two red sparks spiraled around him; the fluffy mane that was Whimsicott's hair appearing upon his shoulders as the shiny ball of fluff held firmly to Darius's head. With one of its hands raised skyward, several iridescent stars would appear above them descendng to the ground before exploding in a amisty pink vapor covering the field in fairy dust. The field itself would only cover the immediate vicinity around Darius; rather than the entire field of battle. Thus, should any dragon type attacks come his way, they'd be rendered less powerful without the same effect applying to those fighting below.

As Loki took positon atop Darius's shoulders, Aegir the clawitzer would appear to Darius's right, slightly ahead of his trainer and overlooking the stairway leading towards the Canyon. His largest claw would be aimed forward; a greyish glow growing within the two pincers' which gradually took on a vibrant pink hue as the field effects empowered the move.

"Do not worry about those fools running headfirst into battle. It's their fault if they get in our way. Now fire!" he commanded, sounding almost like a drill sergeant as he watched a pink empowered beam get shot forward; the girth of the beam itself far larger than what would have been expected from the size of the Clawitzer. Though given the effects of the field as well as that of Clawitzer's trademark ability, it should have come as no surprise that it was that powerful.

Should it hit. The fairy empowered terrain pulse would strike the closest Guzzlord with such force that it would illicit a pained cry, taking a 4x effective empowered attack.

KageYuuki KageYuuki Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Code by Serobliss

The ground quaked as multiple Pokemon entered fray against the rampaging beasts. Anyone who may have knowledge on them can tell that the Guzzlords didn't seem to be moving normally, even by the standards of ultra beasts. They were erratically squirming around, multiple dark masses moving and twitching in the shadows the large mouth that their body mainly consisted of crushed and warfed down anything that came close to those dark mawls, rocks, debris, and anything living thing as well.

One of the beasts tried to advance on the altar and the group of humans, however, it was bashed backed by a head smash from Miiya's Aggron, then knocked further away by other Pokemon assist with X-scissor. A cloud of small crushed pebbles and dust got knocked up as the giant rotund beast was thrown back into the crumbling canyon wall by the force. It's large form stayed still for a moment, not perfectly still, its mawls seems to be moving up and down, it was chewing something, consuming something, even if it was just the rock and dirt beneath it. In a few moments the beast stood up again and let out a roar, it seems to have recovered some of its strength through eating the inanimate rocks and dirt around it. A signature special power of guzzlords, amplified by whatever forces that have threw it into a frenzy in this world.

On the other hand, another Guzzlord was in a similar yet different predicament. The enthusiastic seeming Avery's Kecleon, despite being much smaller its lumbering opponents, seems to have some sort of aura flaring up around it after the use of skill swap. Although the small green Pokemon's biology were unable to replicate the ways that the Guzzlord consumed and assimilated, that shadowy otherworldly power seems to have empowered it anyways, while sapping away the Guzzlord's ability to properly regenerate its strength through eating uncontrollably. The giant beast seemed dazed for a moment as it lost its goal of simply eating whatever was in front of it, and was also sent flying back into the canyon's crumbled cave by a hefty punch from the strong fighting type. The two Guzzlord piled together, although one seems much more energetic than the other due to its regenerative properties still being intact. One of them, the one that was struck by Machamp's dynamic punch, got up and began to use one of its claws to clumsy attempt to slap the other Guzzlord in a fit of confusion.

The remaining few Guzzlord went on the attack, as one leaped up and down, causing the ground to quake massively once again, rocks tumbled down from the canyon walls and was hurled into the air before being pulled down by gravity again, pelting whoever was underneath with a flurry of rock slides. However, some of the rocks bounced off of a barrier generated by wide guard, leaving a certain area around the Gallade that created it safe, including where a Incineroar honing its claws before heading into the fray. Lunala spread its wings around Alaula as she quickly directed any trainers or civillians who heard the commotion to leave and retreat further into the canyon, opposite of the direction of where the Guzzlord emerged. The boulders bounced and rolled back in front of another Guzzlord, which ceaselessly shoved the minerals into its gaping mouth, it swallowed all the pieces and a rocky stockpile formed in its belly. This definitely helped it slightly as two balls of energy crashed into it with an explosion, both moonblast and aura sphere from Eric's Pokemon landed as the large Pokemon was distracted by consuming the falling debris in front of it. It seems to have little to no regard for its environment, even if it was in the middle of a battle, instead it only wanted to eat, even at the expense of taking attacks unprepared.

The wind started blowing on the side of the altar as tailwind from Richard's Corviknight enveloped the field, with a blazing heat striking through the cooling breeze in the form of draco meteor. The wind allowed more fluid movements for those that the wind's direction favoured, especially Pokemon that were airborne. The falling pieces of starry flames crashed onto one of the Guzzlord for a powerful hit, but it seems like its frenzied strength allowed it to tank one single powerful dragon type move. But two might be more difficult.

"Draco meteor on the same one!" Heat began to gather around the purple dragon behind Zaniah as Naganadel also prepared its draco meteor to finish off one of the weakened Guzzlords. Heated splinters began to form, but the spread of silvery pink mist caused some of the heat and energy to dissipated into the ground that became shrouded in mist. Meanwhile a powerful pulse wave broke through the mist and struck one of the Guzzlord in front of it, weakening it greatly, perhaps the same amount as two draco meteors (one weakened) combined.

Misty terrain, Darius certainly had a good idea, to amplify fairy type attacks that Guzzlord was vulnerable to while weakening the dragon type moves that they can use was a viable strategy, but to use it right after someone else wanted to used dragon type moves against them."...What a capricious guy...and to think he just lectured us for 'doing whatever we wanted'..." Zaniah quietly complained, but he's worked with enough strong but very troubling people to just sigh and move on.

"Agallion, U-turn. This isn't a good field for you." As its trainer spoke the purple dragon crashed into the Guzzlord that have taken two draco meteors and returned to its ball in a beam of light, at the same time another burst of light revealed a semi-transparent Pokemon with its tendrils outstretched. "Look, you can have a drink if you can find one in this Arceus-forsaken place! I sure haven't been able to!" The Nihilego made a gesture that seems like half disappointment and half a reminder to focus before its trainer actually issued a direction. "Dazzling gleam, focus on the weakened ones!"

As a burst of bright light pelted the few Guzzlords that were drawing near, a few of them staggered back by the ranged fairy type attack, two that has already taken damage rolled over and seems to have stopped moving. But the others that remained seems to have been thrown into a greater frenzy as the stomped on the ground as if they were throwing a tantrum, while the two further in the back also began to jump up and down, the towering rotund dragons rushed forward blindly towards the two opponents, Miiya and Avery, who's tactics had knocked them back.

It seems like these corrupted Pokemon had no regard about their hoard, as the quaking ground damaged the other Guzzlords in the group as well. They stumbled and tumbled on top of each other as the rocks and earth around them began to crack open, but those cracks were dangerous to everyone involved as well.

SHADOW GUZZLORD X6
HOARD BATTLE

SHADOW GUZZLORD

\\\

ABILITY: SCION OF CONSUMPTION - User can consume anything to convert into energy for itself. Recovers HP upon using any physical move when grounded.

KNOWN MOVES: CRUNCH, STOCKPILE, ROCK SLIDE, STOMPING TANTRUM, DRAGON RUSH

PROGRESS:

- Defeated X2 (Double Draco & Terrain Pulse Targets)

- Ability Nullified (And Severly Weakened, And Confused) X1 (Skill Swap/Dynamic Punch Target)

- Severely Weakened X2 (Head Smash/x Scissor Target & Moonblast/Aura Sphere Target)

- Moderately Weakened X3 (Stomping Tantrum Friendly Fire)

- Tailwind Set Up (Enables Faster Movements)

- Misty Terrain Set Up (Weakens Dragon Type Moves, Prevents Burn, Paralysis, Freeze, Poison, Sleep)

\\\

Fabian Location: ??? 『 Paquita (Skeledirge) | Quetzalli (Dragapult) | Ēostre (Lopunny) | Huichichi (Espeon) | Tepéyotl (Krookodile) | Mata Queye (Leavanny)』

Interactions: n/a​

The appearance of the Guzzlords had beggared disbelief from the Paldean; rivaled only by their ‘summoners’ who were quick to display a third legend of their own. Fabian almost wanted to take their offer to head back to his world, given the number of legendries they owned, frankly, they seemed to have things under control. That or the dangers that lay ahead were of truly cataclysmic proportions…

Either way, the Guzzlords here and now were the problem and Fabian made a deliberate effort to hang back. This wasn’t the best match-up for his own trio of pokémon, who were all weak to dark, and furthermore, he wanted to avoid a messy melee. At least…until he had a better grip on what the others could do and how they battled.

Fabian recalled Qiqi to her pokéball; the Skeledirge would be of no assistance in this battle. Her moves would be handily resisted by the Guzzlords and both Will-O-Wisp & Yawn would fail on account of the Misty Terrain. His options were…to put it lightly, ‘limited’.

As the Guzzlords began to stomp about, setting the earth to tremble with their wrath, Fabian made the decision to stick firmly to the edges of this battle. The group seemed more than capable of handling the Guzzlord attack and had even scored two K.O.s right off the bat. There was no need to throw himself into the fray and make things messier unless the battle took a turn for the worse. The best role for him here was…support.

“Let's go Chichi! Power Swap!” Even though Draco Meteor might not be the ideal move for this situation, there was no doubt it was a powerful move with an equally powerful drawback. It was easy enough to weaponize this harsh offensive debuff by Power Swapping it from Salamence & Naganedel onto the Guzzlords; both restricting their enemies and restoring the offensive potential of their allies!

[Empty]

"KWEHHHHH!" Cried Avery's kecleon Kevin, holding his stubby arms to the sky in triumph as unfamiliar power surged through his body.

"Nice haul Kevin!" Avery called, her eyes flicking around the wider battlefield to take in the widespread hazards... and one opportunity, that was handy. Time to piggy back off of someone else's hardwork! "Guys fall back to that misty terrain zone! When you get there Kev use camouflage and change to fairy type, you'll be able to take that big lug's dragon rush head on!"

At her words the two pokemon beat a hasty path back to the relative safety of the misty terrain, Kevin did his best to dodge the flying rocks and fissures with his small frame while Manny simply grunted and shrugged off the blows as he ran, too large and too reckless to possibly dodge the incoming damage. Both pokemon were hurt, but Avery judged it to be acceptable as both of them had recovery moves. As the two pokemon entered the misty terrain Kevin seemed to fade out of sight as the pinkish fairy type energy flowed into and through him, changing his typing. When he was ready Kevin leaped ahead of Manny to stand in the path of the on rushing Guzzlord, fearlessly facing down the absurdly larger pokemon as it charged him.

"Manny! when he gets in range counter attack with mega kick! Boot him into next week big guy!" Avery ordered, causing the larger biped to lower his stance, coiling his massive legs to strike forth with a mighty kick the instant the Guzzlord collided with Kevin. Would this be enough to put the corpulent dragon down? Avery wasn't sure, but it would change its type again to normal, leaving Kevin well positioned to follow up with drain punch. Still Avery made sure with her tone that Manny didn't hold back. It would be fun if Kevin scored the knock out and was able to utilize the fancy beast boost he'd borrowed, but it might not be all that relevant, the Guzzlords seemed to heavily favour physical attacks and if Avery recalled correctly how the boost was supposed to work it would target Kevins superior special defence stat.

Now that Avery was thinking about it though, Kevin's skill swap had seemed to rob the Guzzlord of that sinister aura that Avery wasn't sure ultra beasts, weird as they were, were supposed to have. Was this something to do with the mentioned corruption? Avery pursed her lips, studying Kevin's back carefully. The little lizard pokemon seemed pretty hyper, but that wasn't all that unusual for the for him when using skill swap, he didn't seem especially corrupted. Avery would have to give him a thorough once over after the battle was over. A thief always had to be on guard for cursed or trapped treasure that might otherwise exact a heavy toll!

Miiya watched the battlefield taking measured steps to be within shouting distance of her Pokémon. The chaos before her eyes, was rather troubling. The huge fairy powered beam caught her attention immediately. She knew her Pokémon would be fine without her immediate order, at least for the moment. She noted the actions of each other trainer. The destructive power of Darius's Pokémon combo move was notable. Eric seemed to follow what she had done with a double up combo on a singular target. Perhaps she'd need to spread the damage out more but judging on how these Pokémon where rampaging about causing damage at random. The skill swapped Guzzlord seemed to be acting different than the others but why? These questions would have to wait for later. "Aegis! Blitz down the targets to the right with Double-Edge try to hit them into one another! Arma, keep the original target down with another X-Scissor!" She lifted her gaze to Darius. "Hey! Tall, dark, and fuck you energy! Fire that again when my Pokémon slams into them! She can take it!"

1693273831704.png
As the battle raged Aegis shook it's head from the impact and let out it's metallic roar. The Aggron shook off the dust and rocks that spewed out of the wall the Guzzlord was slammed into by both her and her other armored companion. It was readying itself for an new attack as it felt a steady wind from behind. Then took a better note of battlefield around it while it's head lifted from the non-existant recoil from it's ability. Two of the enemies lay defeated. It's own target was something of a stubborn one. She hit it with everything she had considering the charge up gathered quite a lot of momentum. Miiya told her not to go easy, to crush them. The steel clad Pokémon would do just that.

However the ground started to rumble as three of the dark Pokémon stomped the ground in what seemed to be rage. It was aggrovating and it made the literal wall of metal cautious until Miiya's commanding voice reached it. Adjusting it's body it leveled itself and began a new charge into the rumbling ground and falling rocks. She bashed her way through with defiance refusing to slow down as she charged through the damaging earth tremors attempting to barrel them into one another.

1693284411878.png

Arma felt the thrill of battle once again and loved every second of contacting the enemy with the powerful claws brought a manic and instinctual joy. However, it seemed the enemy was still able to move. The battlefield rumbled and the armored bug let out another roar of challange rip from it's throat as rubble and small rocks clicked off of the heavy metalic blue armor encased around it's body such petty rocks and ground tremors wouldn't take it down even if it hurt a bit. The next command was similar to the first and it's claws glew bright with green energy as it moved towards it's weakened enemy once again resolute on putting the enemy down for good this time.​

The Sky Trainer

havrecd1yfw81.png

Richard Pierce
Altar, Vast Pony Canyon

Chorus the Corviknight
Voilanc the Salamence
Raol the Incineroar

An aerial point of view allowed Richard to see the battlefield with better clarity. For example, the Misty Terrain that just prevented the defeat of a Guzzlord. Richard narrowed his eyes and said nothing. The terrain inconvenienced, but finishing two weakened Guzzlords off was worth the trade. Still, he couldn't relax. A battlefield wasn't a stadium. Sometimes, the easiest way to end a battle is to decapitate the trainers. The Guzzlords charging forward allowed no delay.

Richard was a 'set up' type. He preferred biding his time before overwhelming the opponents with overwhelming strength. Ambush was his strong suit during the war against Team Plasma.

So, he watched down coldly.

"Voilanc-" Just in time, a glow enveloped the Salamence. Power Swap, from his invigorated roar; Richard threw an acknowledging nod at Fabian and his Espeon. That changed his plan. "Draco Meteor. Focus on our escaped prey." The Salamence gathered its energy once more. Countless red rained upon the battlefield once more.

"Raol, continue the Sword Dance." The Incineroar growled as murderous red concentrated where he sat.

"Chorus, raise up for Sky Attack." Richard showed a ferocious grin. "With an Assurance after, we can kill them all without a problem."

The Corviknight screeched and flashed its wings. Sunlight clashed off its metal luster like molten gold on mirrors. Richard adjusted his sunglasses and let out a short laugh.

Soon.

Mention: CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

Yggdrasil Executive
Darius Cinead
A whole new world...

A shrill victorious battle cry would serenade the battlefield as Loki began celebrating their minor victory over the fainted Guzzlord. The egotistical ball of sentient fluff leaping off of his perch upon Darius's back and landing upon the ground with his right knee pressed into the ground; the corresponding right arm punching the earth below and causing some of the fairy mist to spread around himself. A superhero landing, so to speak.

The action would cause Aegir the clawitzer to merely roll his eyes, subtly shaking his large claw as contrails of steam escaped the weaponized barrel that had just fired the empowered Terrain pulse. Darius would merely dismiss his Loki's whimsical personality; eyes fixed upon the raging battlefield below as he watched the other 'chosen ones' and their battle styles. While the present enemy were infact the rampaging ultra beasts, there was no gaurantee that the other trainers here would not turn out to be obstacles down the line either. He was no saint himself... so he knew better than to blindly trust the others.

Despite his trainers lack of a reaction, a devilish grin would appear upon Loki's face as he took in the results of the current battle; the chorus of chaos taking place all around him merely music to enhance his own ego; convinced that he was the linchpin behind the current progress and the sole reason for the Guzzlords demise. Clearly teetering on the edge of an overdose on adrenaline and his own ego; the afro styled pokemon would pick himself up, walking towards the stairway edge as he glared down mockingly at the oversized rotund behemoths below; sentient garbage disposals. One arm would tauntingly provoke the tantrum throwing beasts below, begging them to dare challenge him directly.

"Settle down Loki" spoke Darius, offering a momentary glance down towards his pokemon's antics, the red haired trainer more than happy to survey the ongoing battle as the other trainers continued to target the beasts below. While the other trainers seemed more keen to be directly involved in the fight; exerting their energy in order to overwhelm the monstrosities; Darius was happy to wait for another opportunity to strike; to conserve his own strength and wait for that moment to take advantage of the circumstances.

His wait wouldn't last long as his attention was drawn towards the trainer in charge of the Aggron and Armaldo; an unchanging expression across his stoic face as he remained unperturbed by her remarks. He had been called far worse before; Eric could attest to that.

"Hmm" was the sole reply Darius gave in acknowledgement of Miiya's remark; the trainer glancing down towards his trusted long range artillery; nodding his approval. If she was happy to have her pokemon take a hit, then who was he to deny notching another defeated Guzzlord to his name.

The crustacean would soon move towards a better vantage point; giant claw pointed forward as he took aim at the Guzzlords presently being targeted by the steel type Aggron below. "Don't go easy on them" remarked Darius, watching the battlefield evolve. A pink beam would once again be fired from the large claw, the empowered blast heading directly towards the guzzlords held down by Miiya's aggron.

Meanwhile, the little shithead that was Loki would continue to goad the beast's below, failing to 'settle down' as Darius had earlier suggested.

Absollover77 Absollover77

Code by Serobliss

Eric Wolfe
Eric watched the horde of writhing ultra beasts. Even with the pokemon being unfamiliar to him, the combination of twisted aura and erratic behavior was unnerving. This wasn't like any rampage he'd ever seen before. It was . . . almost mindless in a way. Sure, a pokemon that looked like that would probably give a snorlax a run for its money in terms of ravenous appetite. Maybe it was the oily black aura and the way they didn't seem to pay any of their surroundings any attention that unnerved him. He watched as Miiya's pokemon landed the first blows, sending one of the massive beasts flying away.

Is it . . . chewing at the ground? Whatever the guzzlord had done seemed to help it get back to its feet and shake off the combo of hits faster than he would've expected it to. He glanced at his own pokemon. We don't really have a way to stop them from eating everything in sight. "If they can just heal, we're gonna have to stop them quick!" No sooner had he said that a second guzzlord was sent flying away courtesy of Avery's pokemon, dynamic punch was at least a move Eric was familiar with. So even these pokemon could be left dazed from attacks, that was good to know.

The trainer didn't have much more time to watch how the other trainers were fairing as the ground under him shook violently once again. Eric staggered, struggling to keep his footing. The unmistakable sound of stone cracking away sent a jolt of adrenaline through his system. The incoming rockslide forced the blue haired trainer back, though the majority headed his way were snatched up and devoured by the guzzlord in front of him. In a way, its desire to just consume everything in sight had saved him, even if it meant it was able to mostly shrug off his pokemon's dual attacks.

"Tyr!" Eric called to his Gallade, seeing his barrier had withstood the rock slide. "Keep wide guard up until the kahuna gets everyone to safety!" Even if Lunala was likely more than capable of defending any of the fleeing civilians and trainers, he couldn't just stand by and do nothing if he could help it. Looking in the direction of his Gallade, Eric was able to see the prismatic colors of misty terrain sweeping over the battlefield, just barely reaching him. His Gardevoir Eir would be able to make use of the terrain's gift, even if he loathed the idea of using something from the likes of Surtr.

"Eir! Use Moonblast again!" As much as he hated the idea, they needed to bring these pokemon down quickly before someone got hurt. That meant using any advantage they could muster in the moment. "Freja, hit it quick with vacuu- whoa!" The ground cracked beneath his feet, the earth splitting and threatening to devour him like the horde of ravenous pokemon before him.

A furry mass slammed into Eric's side, knocking him away from the immediate danger. Freja only paused long enough to whip back towards her opponent, her paw a blur as it launched a compressed blade of wind at it.

Vacuum Wave

Having followed through with her trainer's command, the Lucario turned back to pull him further away as more ruptures formed in the ground beneath their feet.

A few of the Guzzlord that have been knocked around by each other's stomping rolled around and got up once again, they gorged at the fallen rocks and debris around then charged at their attackers with a rush of energy. The sparkling pink mist that swirled on the field however, managed to stop their momentum as the dragon move's energy was sapped away and shaken off by the small green Pokemon that placed itself right in the midst of the misty terrain. Although the large size difference may still cause some physical recoil to the Kecleon, it was at least safe from the radiating draconic powers that the lumbering beast gave off. Luckily, it was also made safe from the scattering flaming rocks that fell from the sky, courtesy of a draco meteor from an airborne dragon type. Salamance's flying status allowed its dragon type moves to not lose much potency due to the mist on the ground, and a power swap from a nearby Espeon managed to clear the fatigue from the former attack. Though it was a bit hard to not hit allies while being so high in the air, at least the only one caught within its vicinity had became a fairy type.

But even though dragon moves were not as potent, the follow up physical attacks from machamp were effective at continuing to chunk away at the Guzzlord's defensive energy. The kicks and punch from the fighting type sent the Guzzlord out of the misty terrain, but did heavy enough damage to it that it does not seem to want to return to the battle field. However, after dealing with the one that rushed ahead, another Guzzlord who was dazed by the shaking ground seems to have recovered, it jumped up and down a few times, then its body began to gleam with a metallic glow. It leaped up while being enveloped in the steely glow and looked down at the smaller Pokemon beneath, some of them such as Kecleon and Whimsicott being fairy type, and smashed down with a heavy slam to the ground, shaking the area once more.

"Over there! Use reflect!" Nihilego lifted its tendrils and generated a barrier between the few smaller fairy type Pokemon and the heavy slamming Guzzlord on the command of its trainer.

At the same time another Guzzlord almost flew through the air and also landed around the misty terrain, clearing being weakened by both the terrain and whatever had just launched it. The impact from an Aggron was quite severe, it launched not only the Guzzlord but also crumbled some of the mountainous terrain nearby. After getting out of its slight daze, the Guzzlord roared again and redirected though falling stones with rock slide at both of Miiya's Pokemon, including the part-bug type Armaldo...and the other Guzzlord it was attacking. The second X-Scissor was quite potent and slammed the dark round dragon back into the cave, even as the dust from the impact began to fade it doesn't seem to be returning to the battlefield, either knocked out or fled. However, the looming shadows of the falling rocks were still upon Miiya's Pokemon.

The other Guzzlord didn't get a chance to use rock slide again, as it was knocked near the misty terrain, where another terrain pulse struck it and the impact pushed it aside. Being unable to regenerate as fast due to the effects of skill swap, the large round crab rolled into a pile of rocks with smoldering smoke, and then stopped retaliating.

A similar pink-ish blast attack came from another part of the battlefield, as moonblast hit its target once again, launching it backwards into the canyon where it doesn't seem to be returning. The misty terrain seems to have slightly faded where the moonblast was used, but as the attack hit it seemed to be strengthened once again. Behind the Gallade that was using wide guard was a purple oval-shaped Pokemon - the guardian of Poni Island, Tapu Fini with its ability create a surge of misty terrain at will. It nodded slightly to the Gallade in the distance before hovering back to the direction that Lunala and the others were heading to.

"Hinder it with signal beam, Agallion!" Zaniah looked over at the other side of the field where there seems to be less defenses. The purple dragon that was also refreshed by power swap earlier flapped its wings and aimed a multi-coloured beam at the Guzzlord. Naganagel do not fly as high as Salamance naturally, so its draco meteor would be less effective in misty terrain if it does not actively try to gain more altitude.

A compressed vacuum wave from Lucario struck the Guzzlord as well, although it was weakened, the attacks that it took weren't either of its attackers' strongest moves. The still somewhat energetic was thrown Guzzlord into a frenzy in a last ditched attack. It raised its arm up high and enveloped it in some sort of energy, the potency within misty terrain indicated that it wasn't some sort of dragon type attack, then hammered its arm down at the continuously cracking ground.

SHADOW GUZZLORD X2
HOARD BATTLE

SHADOW GUZZLORD

\\\

KNOWN MOVES: CRUNCH, STOCKPILE, ROCK SLIDE, STOMPING TANTRUM, DRAGON RUSH, HEAVY SLAM, HAMMER ARM

PROGRESS:

- Round 1 Defeated X2 (Double Draco & Terrain Pulse Targets )

- Round 2 Defeated X4 (Double-Edge + Terrain Pulse, Draco Meteor + Mega Kick, 2nd X-Scissor, 2nd Moonblast)

- Weakened X2 (The one using Heavy Slam, the one using Hammer Arm)

- Tailwind Still Up (Enables Faster Movements)

- Misty Terrain Duration Renewed (Weakens Dragon Type Moves, Prevents Burn, Paralysis, Freeze, Poison, Sleep)

\\\

Last edited:

The Sky Trainer

havrecd1yfw81.png

Richard Pierce
Altar, Vast Pony Canyon

Chorus the Corviknight
Voilanc the Salamence
Raol the Incineroar

Richard frowned as the battlefield cleared beneath him. Looks like he had underestimated the trainers and overestimated the threat. Still, he did not regret it. This wasn't an official battle. It was always best to be safe than to be caught unprepared.

"Chorus, Raol, finish up at that beast! Voilanc, catch!"

Everything that followed happened almost simultaneously. Richard leapt of Chorus as the Corviknight dived with Raol on his back. A powerful Sky Attack pierced the Guzzlord in thumping upon the barrier from above with a massive weight. Raol the Incineroar roared with his eyes red and delivered an Acrobatic kick sharp to follow, with killing intent as thick as his flame red.

Voilanc caught Richard during his glide. The Sky Trainer once more remained above, keeping a vigilant eyes of the surrounding. If more threats followed the current battle, he would be the first to know. As for the battle below, he no longer worried.

Everyone could solve them without an issue.

Mention: -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back