• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon or gemsona roleplay search

honeyglitter

Heya! I'm in mood for some roleplay! :3
I've seen people post about pmd on my dash and I'm really craving for a rp in that world. It doesn't have to follow pmd plots, but I just like roleplaying as pokemon. Though I do also have trainer characters, but I haven't played pokemon since X & Y so I'm kind of rusty when it comes to pokemon.

I've been working on bunch of gemsonas so I'm really excited to use them in a roleplay! I would especially love to do an Au where there's an actual rebellion on Homeworld or something. I have at least 4 characters that are more than ready to kill diamonds or at least bubble them if possible. I also had an idea that maybe there are more corrupted gems around the world so some of the Crystal Gems have to go and deal with those.
Or just an roleplay that takes place somewhere on the timeline. I'm more than happy to write multiple characters so we can include canon characters in our rp. We can also put our characters somewhere else than Beach City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back