• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Of Peace and Espionage (OOC)

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Some Music and a TV Intro to get you in the proper mood

Welcome to the World of Pokemon! A world where humans coexist with fantastic creatures called Pokemon. My name is Director Glenn Murphey, and I am sure you have heard this lecture before, so I won’t give you information you probably already know. You are here because you have passed all tests and exams necessary to join our agency, The Inter-Region Peacekeeping Agency, or the IPA. Congratulations! It’s considered a great honor to be chosen for our agency and a test of great skill to pass our exams. Now that you are full agents of our little group, I can give you the meat and potatoes of what we do.

You probably only heard of us once we contacted you or your employers. This is intentional and a great aid to our goals of keeping peace and order in the Regions of our vast world. We were founded by a council of men and women from different government and law enforcement branches for one purpose: stopping crises before they happen and knocking seemingly untouchable criminals down a peg. We seek out talented individuals like you, those that excel in law enforcement, training, ranger work, medical, and other important facets of society, people like you. Now that you are a proper member, we expect you to carry yourselves with dignity, a calm demeanor, and a desire to see justice done and peace sustained.

Many forces out there seek to see the Regions plunge into chaos, often by misusing their Pokemon or other sinister actions. Our job is to ensure these acts never succeed and that those responsible are brought to justice. I won't lie; this job will be dangerous and potentially deadly. But, It's worth it to wake up to another day of peace in our beautiful world.

Now, are you ready to protect the world?

Welcome to the OOC of this RP, lore info is kept here. So are questions and general chatter.

Excellent! I'm already excited about this. By the way, I have a few questions about the character sheet:

1. What age range should our characters be in?

2. What Roles in the Squad are there to fulfill?

3. What could we include in History and Equipment?

4. How many Pokémon should we have? Do we get to have a full team of six, or do we have less? Are there any restrictions on what Pokémon we can have (not having legendaries seems obvious, but what about other Pokémon like pseudo-legendaries, for example?)

Excellent! I'm already excited about this. By the way, I have a few questions about the character sheet:

1. What age range should our characters be in?

2. What Roles in the Squad are there to fulfill?

3. What could we include in History and Equipment?

4. How many Pokémon should we have? Do we get to have a full team of six, or do we have less? Are there any restrictions on what Pokémon we can have (not having legendaries seems obvious, but what about other Pokémon like pseudo-legendaries, for example?)
The youngest your character should be is 18

The roles needed are Infiltrator, Hacker, Disguise Master, Grifter, Combat Expert, gadgeteer, and a few generic agent roles.

History can include anything that gives me a good view of the character's past. The equipment means stuff like Pokeballs, Pokedexes, Potions, and other things the Agency can give you.

You can have a full team and there are no legendries allowed. Pseudo-legendries can be allowed, but you gotta justify it.

Just chiming in so I have OOC saved, I'm starting in on my form now!

I have a small question before I get around to making a character, and I see you already put out ideas for roles, but I was wondering if a more general support and/or medic would fit in? I have an idea already, especially since there are a lot of fitting pokemon for it, but figured I'd ask first!

I have a small question before I get around to making a character, and I see you already put out ideas for roles, but I was wondering if a more general support and/or medic would fit in? I have an idea already, especially since there are a lot of fitting pokemon for it, but figured I'd ask first!
Yeah, Medic is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back