• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon OCxOC search!

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Jupiter. I'm a lit to semi-lit roleplayers who's been writing and rping for six or seven years by now? I love doing character drama and playing with darker themes-- and I'm open to romance though it's not a requirement. I'm ghost friendly though I'd much prefer a heads up if ur busy or not feeling the roleplay and I'll try to do the same! But enough about me!

I'm looking for someone to do some pkmn plots with someone who can match a post average of 2-3 paragraphs, reply a couple times a week and likes brainstorming ideas for plot points and drama! Now onto the two plots bouncing around in my head

Undercover Agent x Evil Team Member - Set adjacent to the story of one of the games, an aspiring admin gets paired with someone attempting to undermine the team from the inside. Lots of drama and (potential) romance as the two go on dangerous missions and are forced to rely on each other. Definitely more character driven than anything. I've got a couple of characters lined up for this one-- for either role.

Focuses on the power that earned 'Legedary Pokemon' their title. A pair of teenagers are torn from their normal journey and made to deal with creatures beyond mortal ken. More fantasy/cosmic horror/eldritch-ish? To be more specific the main characters are supposed to be 'chosen' of a pair of legendary pokemon. Any would work though I think Lugia and Ho-Oh would be a good choice, especially with their associated trios.

Of course, I'm open to other ideas. Especially any Enemies to Friends/Lovers stuff-- or any Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ideas if u have em. If any of this is interesting pls reply here or DM me. We can do the rp here or on discord, either is fine.

Last edited:
Since you already replied i have no reason to avoid double-posting yay!

Mostly interested in the pokegods concept, a Mystery Dungeon idea, or something random :)

Ahh, that's my bad. Didn't realize I messed up the formatting for the spoiler boxes. If either of y'all wanna DM to work out more plot specifics that would be cool

I’m definitely be interested in doing the first plot ^^, but just a heads up, my info on Pokémon might be a little off here and there since it’s been a while since I watched the shows or played the games but I will try to get much info done as if needed!

I’m definitely be interested in doing the first plot ^^, but just a heads up, my info on Pokémon might be a little off here and there since it’s been a while since I watched the shows or played the games but I will try to get much info done as if needed!
I'm sure it'll be fine-- I check the wikis constantly myself. Anyway, you wanna head to dms to work out the details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back