• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: War Of Zodarus

What should the RP style be

• Simple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detailed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

images

The Essentials

Name: Bultou

Species: Scrafty

Faction: Renegade, once with Yveltal

Alignment: Chaotic Evil​

Fatal Flaw: Will not back down from a challenge due to his pride. Always seeking growth he has ended up near death due to this attribute. Even with this fact it can't be said it has doused his pride in the least.

Saving Grace: Bultou holds no grounds for mercy and has an indomitable will. Working towards his goals whether it be to trade or fight he'll hold back none of his energy in his endeavors. This fashion of doing things makes him incredibly hard to put down when a goal is set.

Fighting style: Unlike most of his kind he has mastered the art of taking pain then dishing it out full force. Due to specializing in his special defenses he will uses 'bulk up' to increase his naturally high attack and average defense. After a few cycles of this an unprepared challenger won't be able to damage him sufficiently. Any pain he gathered from the beating is returned from a boosted 'drain punch'. He causes further havoc through the dangerous use of 'knock off' that can cripple item dependent opponents. From experience he has access to 'iron head' to deal with pesky fairies outright.

[bulk Up] [Drain Punch] [Knock Off] [iron Head]

[Ability: Shed Skin]​

Personality: Tightly gripping his arm to stop the flow of blood he entered a local town from the woods. A cocky Pidgeot or was it a Fearow? It didn't really matter to Bultou since they all got their feathers ruffled the same way. The righteous little bird thought it had the advantage with Bultou, but it was tweeting a different tune once a branch went through its wing. It didn't expect for him to take to the trees where his 'Hurricane' attack was muffled comically. The cut in his arm wasn't even from the bird but instead a stone it kicked with its gale.

Now in town he glared around for a local berry dealer or tradesman. To his content his spotted a Smeargle selling his items behind a little wood stand.

"You selling oran berries?" Boltou barked

"Oh why yes I do my good man." the salesman said as his dug into his chest, his green tipped tail flaying in the air. Out from the chest he offered an oran berry that seemed freshly picked. "That will be"- he was cut as the berry was snatched from his hand.

Bultou swallowed it down and found his arm in almost optimal condition, "Good berry."

"Hey! You can't just-" the poor salesman was cut off again with a fist to his face sending him back into the cobblestone.

The drain punch healed up his arm quite nicely, "Thanks for your service!" Bultou stated as he walked back towards the woods. No point in fighting low level locals. He pondered over what the bird would taste like.

History: Bultou doesn't talk of it much as there is little point. He commonly makes remarks about how fun the pillaging was until Yveltal became more goal oriented. He left simple to fulfill his lust for battle that interrogations didn't quench, well at least he says this is the case.

Likes: Battles, Exercise, Training, Fear induction, Cooked Meat

Dislikes: Sweet food, Debates, Losing, Idiots

Talents: Unlike most he his quite adoptive at using his environment to abuse his opponents. Also, living for the most part in the woods his quite good at grilling. It is best not to ask where the meat comes from.

Hobbies:

1. Training his strength and endurance

2. Gathering new spices for cooking meat

3. Antagonizing people he dislikes

Fears: While he certainly seems fearless he has a subtle fear of fairy types. After practically being killed by one this fear is translated into pure hatred and the mastering of 'Iron Head'.

Crushes: None as of yet

Orientation: Heterosexual

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good character though I do warn you that the other renegades are either good aligned or neutral so expect a lot of resistance from them when it comes to deciding how things will go. There is also laws in different towns so your character will not be able to simply do as he pleases without consequence. You'll also encounter consequences simply do to your previous faction due to it's infamy though it seems like Bultou won't have much of an issue with that.

I was wondering if you could explain more about soul-snatching so I can pertain it to my character.

TheMadIceCreamMan said:
I was wondering if you could explain more about soul-snatching so I can pertain it to my character.
Soul-Snatching refers to when a Human that is to be brought by one Legendary Pokemon is taken mid-process and forced to join the other Legendary Pokemon. It is essentially when one Legendary Pokemon steals a recruit from another. You can tell one is Soul-Snatched because, while one usually has the coloring of their respective Legendary Pokemon, there are slight differences in the event of Soul-Snatching, as it leaves a visible coloration difference.

Can I hold the spot for Heatran's chosen? I have thought a up a follower that will quite a force to quarrel with, even before the abilities granted upon it by Heatran.

I think we have delayed in this RP long enough. If Snivygirl88 returns, I will allow her to make a character and join, but I am sure everyone would like to get started, right? So! I need at least 3 ready checks to start it up, because I am aware of different timezones and school requirements, but wish to get a start on it at the very least. Reply if you wish to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't get back home for approximately a 7 hours but I would like to see this Rp start up. Thus I check.

I'm ready~

Oh Penance is still interested in this (last I check he was) but because of life he won't be able to post for a few days.

Peaceswore said:
I'm ready~
Oh Penance is still interested in this (last I check he was) but because of life he won't be able to post for a few days.
Thanks for letting me know, Peaceswore. Tell him, if you can, that he can jump in at anytime.

Also! I would appreciate it if you reposted your characters in the Character Sign-Up as it would allow easy access to character information. This is, however, completely optional.

Awesome! And stay out of my head! I swear everyone on this site can read my mind or something...(<_<)

*reads through everything* you're missing something. Could be important to plot.

Airagog said:
You totally need a Zygarde. Maybe introduce him in cell form first o:
I'm more or less trying to keep things even in numbers. Plus I'm not entirely certain about Zygarde as a Pokemon lore wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back