• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Interest Check

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Thanks for dropping in. Take a seat, get comfortable, would you like a drink? No? You want me to shut up and get right into it? Okay fair enough.

First a bit about me:
So! I'm Foxxymoron or Jaxby, I'm 26 and would prefer to RP with people 21+ for comfort! Also darker themes are cool sometimes! I love taking something 'for kids' like Pokemon and adding darker elements so. Anyway, I've been Rping for over 10 years now and I tend to average 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply. I love to juggle lots of mains and sides! I love to OOC on Discord and make servers to send music (I'm a musician so I'll write your character a song!), art, moodboards, memes, etc. I also am cool to voice chat and plot or just vibe! For the Rp itself I'm cool doing it in PMs or GDocs, or Discord if that's the preference for you. I also wanna be friends so please wanna OOC with me!! I don't have (m)any triggers but I'll respect yours! I do love romance and would prefer the main pairing to be MxF with me playing the Male part. Though side pairings I don't mind having the pairing be whatever! I also am okay playing females on the side too. No NSFW stuff tho, these are Pokemon after all lol.

About the plot:
So, I don't have anything super concrete yet but I'd love to do a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style rp, any pokemon from any gen goes! I was thinking it could be called Explorers of Reality and maybe it involves going to different multiverses as the plot progresses, but that's just a nugget of an idea. I just really wanna do a Mystery Dungeon rp cx I don't think I could even have enough of em! It'd be so fun to co-operatively come up with our own Adventurer's Guild and its members too~ I love to plot and worldbuild so I want this to be a team effort! I also like the idea of doing a Gijinka Mystery Dungeon plot!

If anyone's interested please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hey! Thanks for dropping in. Take a seat, get comfortable, would you like a drink? No? You want me to shut up and get right into it? Okay fair enough.

First a bit about me:
So! I'm Foxxymoron or Jaxby, I'm 26 and would prefer to RP with people 21+ for comfort! Also darker themes are cool sometimes! I love taking something 'for kids' like Pokemon and adding darker elements so. Anyway, I've been Rping for over 10 years now and I tend to average 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply. I love to juggle lots of mains and sides! I love to OOC on Discord and make servers to send music (I'm a musician so I'll write your character a song!), art, moodboards, memes, etc. I also am cool to voice chat and plot or just vibe! For the Rp itself I'm cool doing it in PMs or GDocs, or Discord if that's the preference for you. I also wanna be friends so please wanna OOC with me!! I don't have (m)any triggers but I'll respect yours! I do love romance and would prefer the main pairing to be MxF with me playing the Male part. Though side pairings I don't mind having the pairing be whatever! I also am okay playing females on the side too. No NSFW stuff tho, these are Pokemon after all lol.

About the plot:
So, I don't have anything super concrete yet but I'd love to do a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style rp, any pokemon from any gen goes! I was thinking it could be called Explorers of Reality and maybe it involves going to different multiverses as the plot progresses, but that's just a nugget of an idea. I just really wanna do a Mystery Dungeon rp cx I don't think I could even have enough of em! It'd be so fun to co-operatively come up with our own Adventurer's Guild and its members too~ I love to plot and worldbuild so I want this to be a team effort! I also like the idea of doing a Gijinka Mystery Dungeon plot!

If anyone's interested please feel free to shoot me a PM!
If this is still open, I'd love to take a shot at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back