• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Horizons OOC

Funnier President Funnier President I'm thinking of expanding the openings a bit later, but for now, I want to see how this thread goes with just 10 at the moment. I'll let you know when we choose to make more openings, alright?

Noted. Now lemme figure something out~

Anyway, is it okay if I take over that Pelipper's part? I wanna have Ace check them out anyway.

Yeah totally ! I originally wanted Isabelle and Ace checking it out but I didn't want to keep you hostage with Isabelle if you weren't down for it.
If you could/want you can have the Pelipper be a Post-Pelipper with a lot of mail around him xD

Totally relatable tbh - I always end up looking like a micromanaging freak when I ask people if I can slip myself into places

I‘ve felt this way plenty of times, and yet I don’t think I’ve ever heard it described quite so perfectly before xD

Yeah totally ! I originally wanted Isabelle and Ace checking it out but I didn't want to keep you hostage with Isabelle if you weren't down for it.
If you could/want you can have the Pelipper be a Post-Pelipper with a lot of mail around him xD
Well, Isabelle's part is still yours to decide tho.

Aaaah ... don't mind me, I might just be making things more confusing! Whatever happens, as long as there's no dead end, it'll all work out OWO

Rowan!

I thought that most of our characters lived their entire life in Argento Town so we all knew each other to some degree/are maybe neighbors or friends - it doesn't seem like that's going to be a thing though so I reached out to Lost about the idea. I'm open to having other characters have an established relation with Isabelle, it helps get through some of the slow introductions. Or just jumping into my posts right now, if you wanna get your toes stepped on lmao

voracity voracity Sorry to ask but could I be a part of that? My character knowing Isabelle I mean. I just can't seem to figure out how to jump in ):

Absolutely! I'd be happy to have them already acquainted :D especially if doing so makes it more comfortable for you to hop into things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back