• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eternal Horizons OOC

Going to stop replying so I can sleep - but also so that some other people can get a chance to throw out their first post xD I'm so excited for this, can't wait to read everyone's progress !!

just a quick note on my last post, if you don't want to continue the interaction that's totally fine - I just didn't want us sitting in a awkward silence after introductions xD
whatever happens with the Pelipper doesn't have to take place in the same Forest area where Locke and Rowan are either, I want to sandbox hard in here is all

I'm still super excited to see everyone else joining in soon :3

I think it would be funny if the druddigon tell Mudrock and Dyne to go help someone in the forest just so they don't bother him, but then they come back later with Rowan and injured Locke in tow XD

It's been a very long time since I was in a group rp so I kind of don't know how to join in without seeming rude or interrupting something. I'll do it at some point though, I swear

It's been a very long time since I was in a group rp so I kind of don't know how to join in without seeming rude or interrupting something. I'll do it at some point though, I swear

Totally relatable tbh - I always end up looking like a micromanaging freak when I ask people if I can slip myself into places

just a quick note on my last post, if you don't want to continue the interaction that's totally fine - I just didn't want us sitting in a awkward silence after introductions xD
Noted. Now lemme figure something out~
whatever happens with the Pelipper doesn't have to take place in the same Forest area where Locke and Rowan are either, I want to sandbox hard in here is all
Anyway, is it okay if I take over that Pelipper's part? I wanna have Ace check them out anyway.

Ace Cream Ace Cream ...Actually, that's a good idea. So, how about you guys persist, maybe with the two of them pointing out the word choice, and he'll cave and register them early IF they do this favor for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back