• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Corruption and Purity

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've been stewing over some things for the past 14 hours since posting the thread in RP Discussion & Advice, and I think I'm going to go through and make a role play based on a plot I've had in my mind for a while. This is pretty much a reboot, but it's going to be much more controlled and orderly than my first attempt at this. I'll only be accepting five characters, and the characters are not first come, first served. Characters will be chosen based on how much thought was put into them, and their originality. I will be acting as GM, and have the right to withhold information.

All characters are former Legendary Pokemon who have been stripped of their powers and memories, transformed into normal Pokemon, and given false memories of a normal Pokemon so as not to look too suspicious. The only thing they know about the world is that it's being ravaged by freak storms. They know about Mystery Dungeons and all that, as everyone in this world does, but they are oblivious to the cause of the storms. Ideally, you'll be discovering the why's and what's through the role play, but if you want spoilers, feel free to read through this post and the post below it.

Below is a character sheet for you to fill out and submit on this thread. This role play will be finished before Octorber 31st if all things go smoothly. 

Name:

Apparent Age: (teen, kid, adult, etc.)

Apparent Species: (what you were transformed into)

Actual Species: (what Legendary Pokemon you were before being transformed; only Arceus is off-limits)

Personality:

History: (false memories)

Moveset: (4 moves max)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noivian Question: Approximately what level would our Pokemon be? Since that'd impact moveset and if we can be certain Pokemon. 

@Noivian Question: Approximately what level would our Pokemon be? Since that'd impact moveset and if we can be certain Pokemon. 

Level depends on age.

kids and small children: 1 - 20

teens: 21 - 40

young adults: 41 - 60

adults and elders: 61+

This looks interesting. I liked Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon a lot. Count me in. 

Sure if people really want to run this, I'll start it up...

It's because people are always interested in it, so let's start it @Noivian

I'll make a CS tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back