• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Miraculum Academy (Seeking New Members!)

Apparently!
Sun's Pokedex entry:
It can fly at speeds rivaling jet planes. It dives into flocks of bird Pokémon and gulps the entire flock down whole.
X's Pokedex entry:
When it folds up its body and extends its wings, it looks like a jet plane. It flies at sonic speed.

534.gif

Name: Lotus Crocus

Species: Bulbasaur

House: Lucus

Electives: Outdoors Club, Archaeology, Theaters

Fatal Flaw:
Lotus has an extreme love for the outdoors. Often gazing through open meadows and studying exotic flowers. She, however, does not tolerate any form of damage to wildlife. If she ever finds out that you've been treating greens with neglect, you'll be more than likely to never see her speaking or even looking at you. But if asked by a senior to specifically group with the person, then she shall cooperate.

Saving Grace:
She keeps to herself, not ever trying to bring someone down. She can hold her hate for others, but will not force upon it or try to make their lives miserable. Does not want to upset others intentionally and also doesn't want her peers to be especially sad, judging by personality of those good natured, they'll probably receive her aid in anything. Loving living beings is also her principle, only those that love other beings the same she does.

Appearance: At a staggering 2′ 8″, well at least a good height for her size, she wears lively colors, such as Yellow, Green, and Orange. Enjoys wearing lively color shorts as well because of her love feeling the grass brush her legs. Always seen wearing sandals when outside and uses her special bulb as a backpack because of her inability to carry an actual bag on her back. Obviously will obey school rules if uniforms are specifically acknowledged. With a light Turquoise skin tone, she has Red eyes mixed with a bit of Orange and is mostly seen dirty from gardening. She has notable dark green spots spread across her body with her special feature of her bulb planted there since birth.

28c414327dc6c42882a55b3ff3bf804d.jpg

1473982497575.png

(Pictures are definitely not mine because I suck at drawing, don't know the original creators but this work will be used respectfully and belong to them fully)

Personality and/or Writing example: Socially Effective - Able to spark a conversation with others first - Likes to make friends - Definitely not arrogant - Positive - Loving/Caring

History: Lotus has a history which isn't known by plenty because of her habits of randomly stumbling across forest rich places ALONE. Born and raised in Celadon City, she spent half of her life living there with the evergreens. Her family consists of mostly grass or poison type Pokemon with other types far down in the family tree. Parents consist of a Male Venosaur and a Female Sceptile who are both incredibly strict and basically beaten intelligence into Lotus. There was a sick day in her life where the kids of a Charizard/Arcanine family were playing rough or more precisely said, battling. Their parents didn't really think of this battle as anything bad, ya'know, some young blooded battles. There were 4 kids, evenly divided as Growlithes and Charmeleons. They soon got out of hand and reached the Crocus family garden, where they destroyed acres of vegetable and plant life. All the fragrant flowers? Gone. All the beautiful greens? Scorched. All the medical berries? Pulverized. Since her parents weren't home during this time, she didn't know what to do, but after watching her beautifully kept flower beds destroyed, she panicked. It was at this moment that she did someone horrifying, she couldn't control herself. Just the thought of her beloved grown flowers destroyed broke her dear heart. It was at this moment that she became a tyrant, stretching out a vine, she threw the playful siblings that had no respect for the greens, into a fast flowing river. The currents were especially fast and could easily break apart a dull rock that was sitting between. The fire siblings soon became deeply affected by their natural weakness and were hurt majorly. They were rushed to the hospital in critical conditions and after, Lotus was punished by her parents, fortunately, she was still a youngling and didn't get into trouble by the authorities.

Since then, she refuses to battle or cause harm to others, fearing she'll repeat the same events from that fateful day, she just completely stopped her battle training. She also came to instruct Botany at a young age, because of her love for plants, she studied them every day and naturally learned their effects. Same with berries. She learned moves that are entirely based for non-combatants and keeps one just in case she has to rebuke her old principle. Also because of her refusal to battle, her evolving process has substantially slowed down. She applied to Miraculum Academy in hopes to join the Outdoors Club and refine her knowledge in nature. She's strictly forbidden by her parents to meet any guys because they think it'll hurt her educational progress. This, she really doesn't care about. The nature life was the love life for her, at least for now. With no way or thought of turning back and relying on her parents, she looks forward to discovering a newer world with plenty of companions to come.

The Extra:

Likes: Mild Food, Vegetables she grows, Gardening, Gardening, Gardening, Planting, Nature, Gardening, Exploring, Gardening, People, Her Parents, and Oh, Have I mentioned Gardening?

Dislikes: Those who harm nature, Those who neglect nature, spicy food, Fast-Flowing Rivers, Battle, Violence, and any form of taking injuries

Talents: Enhanced Knowledge on Plants/Berries/Vegetation/Flowers, Vine Control, Fields in Education besides Visual Arts

Fighting style: Never really battles, but if Lotus does. Then she'll be a control type, using her speed and vines to easily disable her opponents and attacking them, chipping away at their health. She tries not to go overboard if she ever battles and chooses to treat her opponents if she wins and they suffer minor to major injuries.

Hobbies: Planting, Exploring, Singing in the Shower, Botany, Studying

Fears: Repeating the same mistake of what happened to the Fire siblings.

Crushes: (No one... As of yet)

Orientation: Heterosexual

Theme Song:

Other:

I would like to say really quick that the Classes have been updated with their current members at the moment. It's nice to see that every class is getting attention and I can't wait to see how you all RP within them.

EDIT: I would also like to add that I've listed each student's name under their respective House. Don't worry if your House is a little empty as Miraculum Academy allows visits to other Houses' dorms until 10:00 PM. No overnight stays on school nights and Sundays, obviously. Actually. I'll update the rules a bit.

Last edited:
tumblr_ojzew2TZ9l1rd4ymxo1_500.gif

Name: Mars Bolton

Species: Garchomp

House: Conficturus

Electives:
Battle Team
Outdoor Club
Archaeology

Fatal Flaw:
Temper and aggression. Once you get him angry.... He's ANGRY. And he will NOT be stopped when he's after your head.

Saving Grace:
Protection and determination. His protective attitude will make it so his first priority is his friends and family. His own person comes second to them. He will protect you. He will not let anyone touch you as long as you are his friend. Being his friend has many benefits.

Appearance:
EVaO8V.gif

Mars. Typical Garchomp, but much bulkier. More muscular. With evolution the Garchomp of today have appendages comparable to actual fingers on those little fins. He stands at about 6''4 and weighs around 210 lbs. With Mega evolution, he gets even taller and bulkier. Ya know, given Mega evolution actually works.
Personality and/or Writing example:
"Hold!"
Mars clamped his jaws shut, feeling the heat rising up in his throat. His father, a towering Garchomp compared to his little Gible form. His little body shook, as he made a huge effort to hold the flames in his throat.
"Hold it. Feel it burn and build." His father's rough voice scraped against his eardrums. He tried. He tried his hardest to please him.
But it seemed that he never could.
When his mouth opened and the flames came out in a cough, his father's clawed toe dug into his side and tipped his little round body over.
"I didn't tell you to stop!"
"I can't do it, Papa!"
Mars squeaked, getting up shakily, "I'm too little!" He managed to get to his feet only to have his father kick him over again.
"BULLSHIT. I could pull off a Fire Blast at your age! NOW DO IT AGAIN!"
~
"MARS! STOP!"
His eyes opened and Adagio was standing in front of him, her hands in front of her. Behind her, the bleeding Machoke lay on the ground, staring up at this little Salazzle (at least, compared to Mars) as she stood between the two of them. The rain hissed when it hit her skin, and slid right off. Rain dropped into his eyes as he stared.
"... Get out the way, Adagio."
"NO!"
She shouted.
"He just tried to mug you! GET OUT THE WAY, DAGI."
"NO, MARS!"
"HE DESERVES EVERY LIMB HE LOSES FOR ATTACKING MY FRIENDS! MOVE, ADAGIO!"
"NO!" She shouted again, her eyes brimmed with tears, "I refuse to let you become your father! Now stop!"
The father comment struck a chord. His father... Suddenly, he looked down at his fins, slick with Machoke blood. He blinked at it. He had drawn blood? When did that happen? He could practically hear his father's voice in the back of his head as the Machoke got up and limped away while Adagio hugged him and cried.
"I refuse to have a weak son."
History:
Mars grew up on Akala island, in the small city of Konikoni. He was always a very bright kid. But his father, an aggressive Garchomp, saw no use for brains in his son. He trained his son to be the biggest, strongest and meanest dragon on the block. He beat the poor kid senseless on a daily basis, which hardened his son into a brutal fighter just like him. He spent many hours being kicked, punched, and generally beaten up by his massive father, till he was just as massive as him.
But his interactions with his best friend Adagio helped him maintain his, for lack of a better word, humanity. He could have become a monster like his father. But somehow he didn't. He still has his moments where he flies into a rage and becomes very gruesome, just like his father wanted him to be. But he generally keeps his

The Extra:
tumblr_mrrd1yvHsg1so73soo2_500.gif

~Battles
~Aspear berries

Dislikes:
-His father
-Being compared to his father

Talents:
Athletic as all hell. He can run a marathon then go back to the gym and workout for an hour.

Fighting style:
Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Flamethrower, Crunch
Relentless, never ending pummeling. He normally comes up with one strategy and sticks to it.

Hobbies:
Battling
Sports
Reading

Fears:
"I FEAR NOTHIIIING!"
Spiders.
"HEY!"

Crushes:
".... I'm not telling you that."

Orientation:
Sexually confused straight guy™
(I haven't decided yet)

Theme Song:

In other words, It Has Begun, by Starset

Other:
dd71fed648b86fa4c8eb8c28f666edcc172f826c_hq.gif

Hey passing by to say, I haven't forgotten this and have actually started something in my private workshop.
I'm terribly sorry, but the day I got back from the beach I fell down with a cold and am still recuperating from it >w<
I'll probably write more tomorrow as it is my free day (my parents have been planing all sorts of things for the other days)

So yeah, this is everything! OWO7
I liiiiiiive!

Webs Elk Webs Elk explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Runesage Runesage Kawaranu Kawaranu
I am going to make the Roleplay Topic. All characters will be allowed to Roleplay in the Abra Teleportation Service(ATS) Center while we wait for Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun and @Kira Times to make their characters. (Note: I only tagged them to inform them of it as well. They may take their time). This is to help maintain interest and introduce our characters a bit through interaction and roleplay. Any objections?

PSA: I already told Riolux, but just gonna let you all know right now that my ability to post will be severely limited over the next 8-10 days. I may be able to get on some days, maybe not. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience, and I'll try to catch up as fast as I can after I get back.

Klarissa "Klay" Chet
cute+plusle.gif

Species
Plusle

House
Caelum

Electives
Choir
Theater
Outdoors Club

Fatal Flaw
Low Attention Span

Whether it's important or not, Klay has a tendency to lose focus on any and everything, which causes problems a lot.

Saving Grace
Determination

On the rare occasion she does focus on something, she doesn't stop until she decides to finish.

Appearance Klay is 3'4", being slightly shorter than Kliff. She is bright yellow and has two red circles on her cheeks, with pluses in the middle. She has two long, bright red ears and a lightning bolt shaped tail, which is also red. Also, she has ___ eyes, you can probably fill in the blank by now.

Personality and/or Writing example
Klay is very optimistic. She's always looking towards the bright side and smiling. She, however, is also a bit immature and childish, although she knows when she needs to be serious. She has a tendency, a very big one at that, to lose focus on doing something if she doesn't have a strong attachment towards it, which is usually a lot of things. The only things she can get through without losing focus on it is anything singing related, dancing related, or acting related and most of the time, though not always, nature related. She loves exploring and enjoying nature is one of her favorite things to do.Despite being a bit naive, she is very observant and has an easy time reading others. The stronger the relationship she has with someone, the esier it is to figure out what they are feeling. For example, she can read Kliff like a book. She also loves to make others happ and she is very good at working in a team.
History Klay also grew up in Hau'oli City, a city in Alola. However, she knew from a very young age that she wanted to be a performer. As soon as she started school, she entered a prestigious academy that focused exclusively on the arts. Because it was a boarding school, they were able to extend school days from 7 hours to about 12 hours a day. In the morning, they would take their academic classes and then in the afternoon after lunch, students were expected to take three arts classes and go to them everyday.

Because of her determination and ability to work with others, Klay quickly excelled in both Chorus and Dance and after being told that Theatre included both of those during the musicals, she signed up for theatre as well.

In her last year of middle school, Klay's school held a musical theatre production with another local school. This production is where Klay met her best friend, Kliff. To make the teaming up of the schools memorable, they had multiple productions put on. All three productions had Kliff and Klay as leads, as they were the best from each shool. The frist production was "Side Show" and this one was the one that really made Klay admire Kliff as she didn't expect her twin sister to actually be a male. A male very good at playing both genders to be specific. The next production was "Wicked" which helped them grow to become best friends as they started hanging out with each other to learn how to play their parts better. The third production was "The Phantom of The Opera" which showed just how good they were at acting as they accidentally convinced people they were dating, despite both of them being homosexuals.

Because of her outstanding performance, she was the only student recommended to Miraculum Academy from her school.
The Extra:
She has 21 siblings, including adopted, step, etc. Her favorite sibling is her twin brother Key, who's a Minun.

Smiling

Dislikes
Nothing really

Talents
She has an even larger range than Kliff, covering 9 octaves, including many notes so high that they seem impossible. She is also an amazing dancer and actor, even causing Kliff to admit that she'd better than him.

She can also sing up to 3 notes at the same time, although this technique only works if each part is singing the same words, as she cannot sing multiple words at the same time.
Hobbies
Singing
Dancing

Fears
She and Kliff won't be able to follow their dreams.

Crushes: None for now but definitely will be some in the future

Orientation: Homosexual

Riolux Riolux I wanted another character. Is she fine?​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back