• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Million Step Journey

Characters
Here
"Teddi d"i di! Teddiursa cried out while pointing to the trainer going deeper into the building, or more specifically the red topped standing Nidorino. The closest pokemon Celeste could compare to rough bodied blue Pokemon. "Is that who you were after Rio?" The Teddiursa jumped with excitement waving its hand trying to mimic the fire punch it witnessed the best it could moving frantically about. Pushing to far out from his trainer he accidentally ripped up the letter falling backwards landing on his butt he looked up at Celeste with a sad expression. Swablu looked down upon her family member preparing a stern look before her trainer burst out into laughing standing up to pick up her adorable little bear. " Ha Ha giggle ugh what am I to do with you" Holding her little bear in her arms she started to pet Rio's head softly and carried him down the hall. "Don't worry Rio I didn't need it anymore. I think this is where we need to be Just be more careful. Okay? I think you have had your walking privileges revoked for today. giggle" The familiar sound of disappointment came from behind the trainer. She stumbled mid step and turned her upper body to face her partner. "Mar [little Pause] eep" (You still living on the farm?)" The fluffy Pokemon took a step towards the pieces of paper sprawled out across the floor in front of the door to the garden stomping its foot lightly with each sound it uttered. All the while glaring at her trainer with her head tilted sideways and her tail dropping. "Ruby I didn't forget about that. C-come on what do you take me for Ha ha....ha."

"is there someone you seek?"

Turning back and straightening up Celeste looks to the dark clothed trainer noticing she is in the middle of the hallway. "Opps sorry if i'm in your way and yes i'm looking for the professor to take part in a global program. I'm Celeste nice to meet you." Selena glares down at the trainer from atop its trainers head, taking in the younger trainer and landing it stare on the purple scorpion Pokemon. Noticing the movement Celeste introduces her Swablu as it continues its glare at the unknown Pokemon. Teddiursa bounces its feet back and forth off Celeste's belly while being introduced as Rio. "and that grumpy pants back there is Ruby my partner and first Pokemon, ooo who're these cuties you have here?" Catching herself for a second and regaining her composure. "Sorry if i'm a little to forward I already feel as though im later than I should be" she says as she rubs the back of her head in embarrassment.

Crow Crow

Ace couldn't spot any Galarian Corsola in the pool, which was a shame. He'd always wanted to see one, but unfortunately it wouldn't happen today.

Ace pulled away from the water, and sent out Kurse, who greeted him with a giant lick. "Ack!" Ace yelped, wiping the ghost slobber off his face, then sighed and gave Kurse a hug, which Kurse returned. "You know, you got to stop licking, Kurse." Ace softly reprimanded. "Because one of these days it's not going to be me, and you're going to kill someone accidentally." Kurse looked away shamefully. "Haun haun..." (I don't mean to, though...) Kurse muttered. "I know you don't buddy, but you still gotta stop." Ace said.

Ace then laid down next to Kurse, summoning a small string of wispfire and turning it into various shapes, such as a cat's cradle. Ace sighed. It's kind of boring in here, and no one seemed to want to talk to him, but he certainly wasn't about start a conversation. He didn't have anything else to do, so he continued entertaining himself with the small string of wispfire.​

"I am the Demon Lord, Azazel. These are my humble servants. Meet Corphish and Skorupi!"

The two Pokemon crept their little legs forward, greeting the new person's Pokemon, rather happy to meet new friends.

"Good to be acquainted, Celeste, and friends."

A head peered from the garage, someone gesturing for Celeste to come.

"I figured I'd get latecomers, but this is late!"

Marumatsu Marumatsu

It was a while Ace spent in the greenhouse before realizing, 'Wait, I can try to train Kurse in using wispfire, like I wanted to before I left but never got the chance. That's entertainment.' So he got up, looked over to Kurse, and suggested the idea of training. Kurse nodded his head, er... body, eager to start. Ace began explaining the basics of how he did it as they exited the greenhouse.

"-so originally, in order to make things like strings, I had to link wisps together. It was a crude method, but now I can shape the wispfire into practically anything!" Ace said, as he was stepping out of the greenhouse, demonstrating as he conjured a figure of Vas, which began to breakdance.

Ace then froze, noticing the two people in front of him, who undoubtedly see the small flaming figure in his hand. Self-conscious, Ace reddened and closed his fist, dispelling the small figure, said, "Excuse me." and darted past them and into his room, to which Kurse followed him.

Ace closed the door, jumped onto the bed, and let out a muffled scream into the pillow.​

Last edited:
A Shudder ran down Celeste's spine as she heard the voice of what she would assume to be the professor. She quickly turned towards the area ran a little ways in the direction of the call stopped, turned around and bowed towards Azazel. "Lord Azazel it was a pleasure to make you acquaintance!" turning to run off in her startled and anticipating rush she questioned why she called the girl Lord?
Entering the rather spacious but chaotic looking experimental area she looked down. At the adult?

"Umm Professor tony-leak-chu right? I'm very sorry I'm extremely late is there something I can do to help you for this inconvenience?"
Crow Crow

"Tonelico. To-ne-li-co. I should probably ask people to start using my first na- wait, that's even worse," the Professor says, "well, come with me and I'll show you the ropes - your stuff, your dex, the stuff in your dex, your room. Celeste, was it?"

Our very last member - Celeste - was familiarized with the place in the same way everyone else was.

Cue the next day. A beautiful day indeed. Rise and shine, everyone!

"A new day emerges..." Azazel laughs, "kukuku..."

Azazel, getting changed and getting her teeth brushed, descends upon the stairs.

"OOOOOOKKKKAAAAAYYYY!" The Professor addressed all, "before I start our Sinnoh trip brief, I want everyone to know that something happened yesterday in the Greenhouse. That's right - the Galarian Corsola is missing. Now, I'm not accusing any one of you of stealing it. In fact, the opposite's more likely if anything. Fortunately, I know what happened - one of you accidentally kicked it and now you've been cursed by it, and it's hiding in one of your shadows. Who it is - I do not know and the only exorcist I have on dial doesn't work today. So all I can say is that if you experience any side effects of curses or if your shadow looks like it's growing Corsola spines, tell me immediately. It's still a Pokemon at the end of the day so I can probably just make it faint if anything."

"Kukuku... this Galarian Corsola sounds elusive."

"It's also a lot more dangerous than a regular pink one, too. And this is coming from someone who specializes in some of the most ferocious fossil Pokemon of their time. Ghost-type Pokemon are the trickiest to deal with among all Pokemon types, that I can say."

Crow Crow Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Kenshin772 Kenshin772 kesshowolf kesshowolf K6-Unit K6-Unit Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Marumatsu Marumatsu

Ace woke up to his alarm, getting out of bed and changing. As he brushed his teeth, he looked in the mirror. 'I always look dead in the mornings.' he thought. He descended downstairs and listened to the professor's explanation of what happened. "Wasn't me," he said, "I didn't even go into the water."​

"Funny you should mention that. The usual pink Corsola people are familiar with thrive well in water and would prefer to live in it their whole lives. The thing about Galarian Corsola is that they don't neccessarily inhabit water, they float around places where water has been tens and thousands of years ago, maybe millions," the Professor said, "they share this trait with Dreepy, Drakloak and Dragapult. They're kind of like... water ghosts, except they've lost the Water-type for the Ghost-type. And they don't haunt water - just places that had water before. They could theoretically inhabit grassy plains, deserts or even the tops of mountains."

Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

"Hmm..." Ace laid a hand on the dusk ball at his waist, an idea forming in his head. "Do you think another ghost type, say, a Haunter, would be able to find who's shadow it's hiding in?" Ace asked, looking at the professor.​

Jericho opened his eyes before closing them, opening them again but failing to keep them closed in the end, groaned at the lack of sleep he'd gotten this time around. It probably didn't help that he had to share his bed with a behemoth on top of acting as a bed for a small lizan, but nonetheless tried to weed out any grumpiness that was left in his system. Jericho's head rested onto Aries's shoulder as he heard the Professor explain the unknown whereabouts of a dangerous Galarian ghost type that somebody likely accidentally pissed off. Lacerta meanwhile yawned as she rested on top of the head of her older sibling, still wanting more sleep despite the excitement she felt for being able to go home to visit once again. The small Salandit listened to the conversation that was being had and she had indeed remembered seeing something that fit those lines as well as something that didn't, but to be frank she didn't think much of it neither at this moment nor at the time when she'd noticed the Galarian Corsola hanging around the greenhouse door alongside with its more vibrant counterpart prior to leaving with Jericho and Aries.

"God, this sucks and all but I'm too tired to honestly focus on trying to find something that has the ability to hide in shadows..." Jericho muttered as he readjusted the bag that was hanging from his shoulder before pulling a 180 and heading straight for the lab doors nonchalantly. Whether or not it garnered attention from the others Jericho couldn't care less, but he needed caffeine to wake the hell up and last he remembered there was a spot that his handy dandy red Rotomdex had listed when he was looking for places to eat at yesterday. "I've got more than enough money, and I'm sure someone's gonna wanna tag along to try an get away from this situation for a bit as well." the young trainer thought to himself nearing the exit, Aries realizing that Jericho was about to leave without them; hurrying to catch up with his trainer as to not have to worry about dealing with this mess without him. Was it a dick move to probably not help the Professor with their problem? Probably, but as the same time it wasn't like Jericho was just going to up and leave this situation in the more than capable hands of the other seven trainers.

"Maybe a nice iced coffee will wake me up..." Jericho said to himself as he opened the door to the lab. From what he remembered from his Rotomdex, the shopping district was about a half an hour walk more or less from lab, but seeing as how he was biked here in a mad dash from the port, Jericho could only assume so much. It'd probably be best to leave Aries with the professor in the off chance that she needed someone or something to help her with heavy duty lifting, but then again she had an entire greenhouse of extremely capable Pokémon. Plus, Aries would never forgive Jericho if he left him behind to work without getting him anything, so it'd be smarter to take him along just to avoid that awkward situation. "Maybe I should get the Professor something too, it's the least I could do since she provided us with lodging and stuff." Jericho contemplated as the door squeaked open.

"Well, that wouldn't hurt. Exorcising it is a different story but if we can do step one then that's a good part of the battle done," the Professor said to Ace, "if we're dealing with a Ghost-type Pokemon, our best bet is the aid of another Ghost-type Pokemon... which I don't have any of."

"Alright." Ace said, plucking the dusk ball from his waist and tossing it into the air, which promptly released Kurse. Kurse looked around, then chose to hover in front of Ace.

"Alright, Kurse, there's a Corsola hiding in the shadow of someone here. Find it, ok?" Ace ordered. Kurse nodded, then began diving into people's shadows starting with Ace's. Ace looked up toward the Professor, and said, "He'll find it, don't worry."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back