• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Million Step Journey

Characters
Here
coral2.jpgName: Sandy Jones
Name: Sandy Jones
Sponsor: Professor Tonelico
Ticket Status: Infinite
Tags: Crow Crow Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev
Kenshin772 Kenshin772 K6-Unit K6-Unit Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Sandy hefted her shoulder bag a bit and looked out a window thinking to herself. She felt Coral the eevee stick a paw on her face “wha?” she replied ‘EEee’ the eevee replied Sandy nodded to her, only now noticing the new boys who walked in with a large dragon Pokémon. The poor thing looked like it was out of breath, she was happy to see that she was not the only one here with a large sized Pokémon. She noticed her occupied poke ball shake a bit, Lapras was getting annoyed being stuck in her ball for so long. Sandy bit her lip thinking, if I take this on I’ll have to talk to Lapras about it. She probably wont get to come out as often… she pondered over this for a moment but sighed as she turned to her shoulder mounted eevee “but we will get stronger if we do this huh?” Coral nodded happily “alright, but I don’t know about the company.” She whispered to Coral as she side-eyed the two girls yelling at each other, “that could really harsh my mellow…”

She turned her attention to the boys after they spoke to the professor, she walked up to the two boys and waved happily at them “I’m Sandy, and this is Coral.” The eevee puffed out her chest, Causing Sandy to chuckle a bit. “your pokemon are interesting.” She waved at the Druddigon cheerily, she tilted her head as she looked at the tired dragon. She snapped her fingers and reached back behind her and riffled around in her bag. She smiled and pulled out a lovely Tamato Berry, “are you hungry after a climb like that? This berry kinda looks like you too…” she paused and looked over at his trainer, she asked “is it ok?”

"It isn't that late... or is it the timezones? Are timezones even a thing?"

"If you firmly believe in such a thing, Lilith Soulheart, perhaps we should face off right here, ri- wait, where do you-"

"There's all other kinds of days to rumble. But today, we all take it easy and take some rest. Come on, follow me," the Professor halts Azazel's words, before gesturing for all to head up.

The third floor had a sizy, empty centre with some doors in front, though the place our cast was going to stay in were the corridors to their left and right.

With Lilith having the lead to the third floor, she would be greeted by a strange Pokemon that swept the floors of the girl's corridor with a broom. Its bird-like head seemed to shiver as it went about with its chores. There appeared to be visible snow capping a good portion of its bluish leathery body.

881Arctozolt.png

"Skeee..."

Meanwhile, the mouth of the boy's corridor was being greeted by another strange Pokemon, this collosal one possessing a fish-like frontal body and a landlubbing strong legs. It used its fins to arm itself with a mop, cleaning the floors of hard-to-remove stains.

882Dracovish.png

"Rrrrrggghhh!"

"These are Dracovish and Arctozolt," the Professor introduces, "I'm currently researching them alongside many, many others as part of my profession, but I also ended up getting them to help with the housework. With a big place, I'm gonna need some pros.

Good job, guys."

"Skeee!"
"Rrggghh!"

Crow Crow Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev Kenshin772 Kenshin772 kesshowolf kesshowolf K6-Unit K6-Unit Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Ace immediately went into the first room on the right, calling out, "Dibs." It looked good enough on the inside, a computer desk, which Ace promptly set his laptop on, a Typhlosion lamp, and a bed that Ace laid down on. He then sent out Kurse and Vas, letting them have a look around. Vas looked around, then climbed onto the bed with Ace. Kurse just sat down on the floor, as least as much as a Haunter could without legs. "Seems nice enough." Ace said.​

"Uh, Jericho..." he replied to the tan skinned woman, raising an eyebrow as to what would prompt the female trainer to approach him. He watched as Sandy pulled out a Tomato berry trying to give it to Aries as a token of friendship, possibly? However at the comment, Aries simply exhaled deeply looking up at the ceiling in a kind of 'Oh gee, thanks I guess...' manner. He lifted a hand to the girls head before patting it and walking off to examine the rest of the lab, a hungry Lacerta hopping off of Jericho's shoulder and sitting in front Sandy her arms lifting into the air as she looked at the berry, her arms opening and closing in a kind of 'Gib' manner. "I guess she's hungry." Jericho contemplated as he looked down at his Salandit before picking her up and placing her on his shoulder. "Don't take it personally, he's an old man at heart and doesn't tend to accept what he doesn't need." Jericho said as he scratched the back of his head, before looking back at the comment Sandy made. "He was also never keen on spicy foods... More of a sour boy." the young trainer added.

coral2.jpgName: Sandy Jones
Tags: Crow Crow TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev
Kenshin772 Kenshin772 K6-Unit K6-Unit Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Sandy smiled “it’s nice to meet you Jericho, seems we are all headed out on the same journey. We try and be friendly with everyone and Mr. Grumpy-wings over there just looked like he needed a pick-me-up.” She was a bit surprised when the dragon ignored her gift, patted her on the head and walked away. She was not used to Pokémon petting her head, she laughed a bit, but her eyes lit up as she looked down at the little Salandit. Who was pleading for the berry, she beamed as she watched him pick up the little black pokemon. She offered the berry to the Salandit she cooed over her “your so pretty! Your trainer must take really good care of you.” She watched the little lizard eat for a bit, then Coral the eevee called out ‘EEEEvveeeEE’ (pay attention to me!) Coral sniffed towards the new Pokémon, Sandy warned Coral “now be nice.” With a smile to Jericho “no worries, I have an old girl. She can be a bit of a crank too.” She winked at him cheerfully.

Last edited:
Jericho chuckled a bit at the relation, scratching the top of Lacerta's head as she hungrily munched away at the spicy berry before her, her tail wagging this way and that in happiness. "Yeah I probably had him bite off a bit more than he could chew, so he's a bit on the tired side.", Jericho replied, noticing how Sandy acted to Aries's reaction. "I think he picked up on my mannerisms when he was younger and just kind of owned the personality from there.", he added, cracking a smile in response to her wink before noting that Aries was following the professor. Jericho assumed that Aries just wanted to find a room and unwind for a bit which he completely understood. "It was certainly a pleasure meeting you though, and not to mention that cutie o' yours too." Jericho said before walking away towards his Druddigon, his eyes monitoring the rest of the lab. "Quite the establishment that they have here.", the young trainer admired as he made his way up to the third floor. Noting the two Pokémon in front of him. These were new to Jericho, and extremely awkward looking at the same time. "Hey uh, Rotom, think you can snap those two for me? Quickly but silently?" Jericho whispered to the Pokémon possessed phone. It contemplated this thought while looking to the side before turning and silently floating to the a spot in the girls hallway where it recorded data on the Arctozolt before quickly zooming away to the boys hallway and snapping information on the Dracovish.

"This is gonna be great." Jericho thought to himself as the phone meandered back to its owner before going back to hovering around Jericho. The boy moved right to the very last room in the hallway where he placed his duffel bag right at the foot of the bed as well as the somewhat full poffin box. "Alright hopefully, they have a pool or something to relax in." the boy contemplated before joining back up in at the entrance of both corridors where Aries waited patiently, occasionally eyeing the Dracovish. He seemed slightly off-put by its outlandish appearance, but nevertheless paid it no mind.

coral4.jpgName: Sandy Jones
Tags:

Coral puffed out her chest proudly when Jericho called her a cutie, Sandy chuckled “that make you feel pretty good huh?” Coral nodded, her long ears flopping back and forth ‘EEvveeeEE EEE!’ (yes, and you should take note!) Sandy poked corals forehead “I suppose we should set our stuff down?” she said with a shrug and wondered upstairs she paused as she saw the Pokémon up there. “it looks like it was cut in half and fused with another half of a Pokémon…” she looked around and slipped into a nearby room, it had a lanturn light. “that is pretty cool.” She tossed the bag on the bed and sighed as coral jumped off her shoulder and bounced on the bed. Sandy laughed “come on missy, we should get some training done before we lose the light.” Coral flopped on the bed ‘eeeeeeee’ (I don’t wanna) Sandy shook her head and picked her up.

She poked her head out the door, making sure those weird Pokémon where not around, the coast was clear she briskly walked downstairs and opened the door. ‘vvvvveeeeeee’ (I’m not happy about this) Coral picked up when she saw outside though. Sandy looked around “surely there is some water around here somewhere.” Coral wagged her tail as she sniffed the air.

Errik shrugged as he and Jericho were brought into the group he felt slightly special about already having a Rotom where as it appeared the rest had just received one. Taking stock of the other Trainers Errik eyed everyone's belts, two Pokeballs each same as him aside from the short Blonde boy and the short Chuuni seemed close to him in age. The weird even split of boys and girls was a bit off putting but Errik was fine with that.

In his Mind Errik began rating the other Trainers as he saw them, the two loudest drew his ire first as they 'Bickered' with one another. "Those two look like a handful, chuunibyuo the both of them weird seeing it while on an actual adventure but hopefully not the most surprising" Errik's eyes flowed between the two as he memorized their appearances pausing as he got to the tall pink haired girl's face "She seems, familiar but I can't put my finger on it, I'll come back to her later" He thought as he moved on to the short Blonde boy. A bit childish and way to energetic for Errik's liking but he also felt a bit off but again nothing Errik could nail down without further inspection. Next was the Short Brunette, she seemed pretty similar to the Blonde boy but she seemed quiet so far. Then the Blue haired boy with the Dancing Totodile Errik looked him up and down trying to get a read but the guy's aloof face threw Errik's judgments off therefore Errik gave up on rating him just yet.

Then there was the Dark-skinned girl that came and struck up a conversation with Jericho, she said her name was Sandy and that her partner Eevee was Coral. Errik rolled the name pairing around in his head and let out a silent snicker "If her name and Coral's name are any hint I bet her third is a water type with yet another ocean based name" Errik thought. Sandy seemed to be a very outgoing person, not everyone would have just waltzed up to a man with a Druddigon, especially when Aries just got done running after the pair while they rode his Bike at 30mph. Then the "Mr Grumpy-wings" comment solicited a smaller more audible chuckle. All in all with his eavesdropping and observation Errik decided to add sandy to his potential Allies joining Jericho on the list.

Back to the Pink haired woman Errik ignored at first due to his vague feeling of recognition. Diving into his Mental Memory bank Errik searched through the surface memories the girl's face triggered. as things stood he couldn't get a hold of the Memory in question he'd have to search through his phone to try and find a picture or something to help refresh his memory.

Listening to the Professor Errik grew a little uneasy about staying in the rooms she was providing but brushed it off as mere formality. "Thank you for the rooms Professor, but by chance do you have a garage or gated area I can leave my bike?"​

Last edited:
"Your services are most appreciated, gate guardian of frost and lightning," Azazel compliments Arctozolt as she picks her room, this one adorned simply and decorated with an Eelektross-themed lamp, immediately jumping on the bed with her fellow Pokemon.

"This is the start of something great, Corphish, Skorupi! This is the start of my proof of worth - to become a true heiress! I- no, we must prove ourselves worthy of succeeding father!"

"Well, you can use the garage where I keep my motorbike," the Professor grins, "come, follow me."

The Professor leads Errik out of the building and towards the garage situated beside it. The Professor's bluish bike that she had mentioned not too long ago was signified by some of the strangest decals and stickers, the one standing out most was that of a cartoonishly-drawn Archeops wearing a cap backwards and donning sunglasses with the stylized caption 'LEARNING IS RADICAL'.

"They gave those to kids for free at a Fossil Convention five years ago."

Her Sizzlipede jumps off her shoulder and lands on the ground, scurrying the place.

Kenshin772 Kenshin772

The closest source of water from their vicinity was the metallic entrance to the greenhouse area, protected by a card reader.

The second closest was presumably outside the lab area.

kesshowolf kesshowolf

coral-wave.jpgName: Sandy Jones
Tags: (open)

Coral jumped off Sandy’s shoulder and continued to sniff the air, she would take a few steps in one direction then a few in another ‘ee!’ (ah-ha) she looked up at her trainer and called cheerily “vee ee” (follow me) she hopped in the direction towards the garden area, slow enough her trainer could keep up. Sandy followed the eevee, she left the door to close behind her with a small click. As they walked Sandy began to take in her surroundings, she didn’t much care to be so inland, but it was better with a water source nearby. Her mind began to wonder as she walked; what new adventures were waiting for them out there, hotter and colder weather would her Pokémon be ok? She snapped out of it as she heard Coral call “EEEeeeeEEV” (over here, I need you) she turned her head looking for the ball of brown fluff. She spotted her next to a door, with a card slot on it. She picked up her lanyard with her attached ID card, with a shrug “worth a shot.” As she slid the card in and out it beeped, and they heard the door unlock. Sandy smiled as she opened the door.

They were immediately hit with an increased humidity and temperature. It was like a small oasis; Sandy took a few steps inside and marveled at the little slice of tropics inside. Coral bounded around inside, exploring, she bounced from planted area to planted area until she spotted the water. Sandy watched her eevee dancing around, when Coral stopped, she looked up to see what her eevee was looking at. She smiled “good work Coral.” She called to her eevee and began making her way over to the edge of the water. Kicking off her flipflops in the process as she looked into the water, she looked out further into the water and it looked like it got much deeper. Sandy stepped into the water, testing the temperature, she sighed with pleasure as her toes felt the bottom of the shallow area of the pool. Coral jumped into the water and panicked for a bit before she started paddling around happily. Sandy smiled down at Coral swimming, she grabbed Lei’s poke’ball and tossed it out into the deeper part of the pool. Lei the Lapras exploded in a red light out of the ball and into the water. The ball bounced back towards Sandy, reaching out she caught the ball easily enough. Lei craned her head around looking at the new place she had been summoned to. She nodded approving of this place as she floated above the open aquarium underneath her. Lei looked down then back up at Sandy, Sandy called to her “Hey Lei you wanna see how deep this pool goes?” Lei sang back happily and dove under the waters surface. Sandy squatted down towards eevee and splashed her a bit playfully.

"Well standing here is fun and all, but uh..." Jericho said before trotting down the flight of stairs back to the first floor. He had noticed the door leading to the greenhouse that the professor had mentioned, hearing it click as if it'd just closed. Jericho figured since they would likely not be departing for some time, that he'd minus well explore the lab for a bit longer and what a better place to check than the greenhouse. Lacerta was clinging tightly onto Jericho's shoulder as he made his way down, Aries slowly following behind him, his heavy footsteps making the stairs squeak under him as he followed his trainer. As Jericho continued into the first floor he approached the door leading to the greenhouse he wanted to explore, seeing a card reader keeping people who didn't have the correct authorization out. "Well, I'm just going to assume..." he mumbled as he took the trainer card that Professor Tonelico had handed him and slid it into the card reader. The reader flashed before clicking, signifying that the lock had been undone, the door opening with ease as Jericho held it open for Aries. Watching as his Druddigon nodded in a slight bow for the kind gesture, Aries went into the greenhouse his trainer and small sisterly Salandit right behind him as the door closed behind him.

The greenhouse definitely looked bigger on the inside than it did on the outside, kind of like Snoopy's doghouse but much greener and much more open. "Holy hell..." Jericho said as he looked around, observing the greenery and somewhat large pool of water which had Pokémon from multiple varying regions occupying the trees, potted plants, planted flowers, and pool of the green house. "I mean clearly it doesn't beat the open wilds, but as far as I'm concerned this is beautiful for an enclosed area." Jericho added before watching as Aries walked off to the small pool, looking at it inquisitively and walking around to the opposite side before just walking into the waters. It only took seconds before the Pokémon got accustomed to the water, submerging it's entire body before reemerging and simply floating. From the looks of it, the pool didn't go deep, but it was definitely deep enough to completely submerge one's self. "Well that didn't take long." Jericho muttered, as he followed after his Druddigon, watching as Aries simply exhaled in response; his arms tucked under his chest and legs splayed out as he relaxed and waded in the water.

Jericho sat and relaxed, picking up Lacerta and placing her on the floor. She in response strolled up and sat by the waters edge, her tail wagging as she stared at Aries who was wading. She wasn't good with water, but she didn't mind getting a little wet as long as she didn't get completely submerged. Jericho simply whistled to his Salandit as she looked behind her in response. He ushered her to go ahead and just let loose and have fun; seeing as how the opportunity hardly ever arises without some form of danger presenting itself. Lacerta simply lied in the water and relaxed in response.

The greenhouse area was filled with many different kinds of Pokemon, including a Pokemon that was kind of familiar from a mere few minutes ago. While the thing that would amaze most were the terrible trio of gargantuan prehistoric Pokemon that prowled the place alongside a tinier one, as well as something that one would not see in nature was observed - 'Standard' Pokemon and their 'Regional Variant' counterparts in the same place. The three known Meowth subspecies, a pair of slightly differing Yamask, and even a pair of Weezing with one exuding poison gas and the other eating it right up, just to name a few, though one might find it strange that, all patterns taken into account, the place was void of Ice-type Pokemon. Pokemon such as Vulpix, Darmanitan, Mr Mime and Sandslash prowled the place, but their Ice-type counterparts were nowhere to be seen. Likewise, an Alolan Muk was present without its more globally-known counterpart.

This versatility was so amazing that one might be too occupied to notice the crudely drawn, crudely written sign on the door that said 'WATCH OUT FOR GHOST CORSOLA'.

As Jericho rested his feet alongside the water, alongside Lacerta, they would notice that some more Pokemon, these ones graced with wings, rested on the perches. That was when a Pokemon's snout poked Lacerta as it emerged from the waters.

564Tirtouga.png

"Trrtrrg!"

K6-Unit K6-Unit

Coral would feel an affinity with the mossy boulder that stood in the middle of the field as Sandy dove into the artificial lake that was a lot bigger underneath as she continued to swim. An observation would make it evident that this was a large aquarium, but right now, no one was looking through the glass.

Many Pokemon inhabited these waters. Chief among these were a swimming Kabutops and some Kabuto. Omastar and Omanyte too swam slowly, with Cradily and Lileep attaching themselves to the base of the artificial sandy environment, Armaldo and Anorith crawling among them. The only thing that wasn't a blast from the past were a pair of Corsola - one pink and gleeful, and the other grey and sad. Some of these Pokemon were headed for where she had just entered.

As she continued to swim, she might notice a Pokemon that looked slightly familiar. She would also note that the spot it preferred to be had colder waters compared to the warmth that the others preferred. The spot the strange fish Pokemon swam about seemed to have light emerging from above, and a slope of sand that lead upwards.

kesshowolf kesshowolf

Lyle

Lyle had gone on to decide on what room he was gonna take, just heading over to a random room, tossing his bag on top of the bed while also letting Beldum out of its pokeball. Once that was all set and done, Totodile had decided to scurried off, probably wanting to find a source of water to swim at. Following behind the Big Jaw pokemon, Lyle watched as Totodile jumped up and down, in hurry to get to wherever it was heading to. Lyle had no idea so he just let the small pokemon lead them. Once Totodile had stopped, he watched as the Dakr skinned girl enter some room. He raised an eyebrow in confusion as Totodile started to look happy, happily heading toward the room the girl went to but the door closed before he could enter. "Calm down Toto, I just gotta swipe the card and you'll be inside." He said as he swiped the card and went inside once the door opened. Of course he had to stop and marvel at the many pokemons surrounding the area. Was this the greenhouse of the lab? Astonishing. Of course most of his attention went toward the Aerodactyl, being one of his favorite fossil pokemon and then there was Yanmega, the bug flying dragonfly pokemon, one of favorite bug pokemon that there could be. Shaking his head, he followed Totodile, who dived into the water, now happy that he was swimming, Lyle just sat down on one area of the floor, with Beldum floating beside him. "Sorry buddy, I almost forgot about you, you know once Toto makes his mind up, nothing can stop the little devil." He just stare at the rest of the prehistoric pokemons, looking between Aerodactyl, Tyrantrum and Yanmega most of the time.

mentioned: kesshowolf kesshowolf

Last edited:
Ace was bored.

He'd placed his backpack on the floor next to his desk, and all he was doing was trying to find games on his Rotom phone to play, but all there was to do that could find was playing chess on his phone against the Rotom in his phone. He grew tired of losing, so he put his phone in his pocket and listened. Seems some people were heading into one single room. He decided to check it out, calling back his pokemon. He went downstairs, passing the two weird-looking pokemon, and looked around, trying to guess which room everyone was going into. He eventually decided it was the greenhouse, swiped his card, and huzzah! Everyone was there. He glanced around at everything, amazed, and eventually his gaze landed upon a sign that said 'Beware of Ghost Corsola'. "Oh, Corsola!" Ace said, excited. "I've always wanted to see one!" He sat down at the edge of the aquarium, and tried to spot one without getting into the water.​

coral-smile.jpgName: Sandy Jones
Pokémon team: Lei-Lapras, Coral-Eevee
Tags: K6-Unit K6-Unit Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

Lei the lapras swam a few laps in the aquarium, she watched other Pokémon interacting with each other. She entered the cooler water and relaxed, as a light melody flowed through her. she was singing underwater, showing her joy and approval for such a nice place. Her mind did wonder back to the surface and her trainer, nodding to herself she began making her way back from where she had entered the deep pool.

Sandy continued to play in the shallows with her little eevee, she did spot a few people following her into the garden. Her eyes lit up when she saw the totodile jump into the water, he looked so cool, she made a note to catch one of her own someday. She looked up, spotting his blue-haired trainer. he had some kind of poke'mon floating around him too, she raised a eye brow at it but shook it off and waved at him as she called “Your totodile is adorable!” she smiled as she looked down at her eevee. Coral had decided to get back her trainers splashing with a full body shaking. Sandy laughed and took a few steps away from Coral playfully. “hey!” coral stopped shaking her fluff out and spotted the totodile swimming around and began making her way towards him, as she did Sandy cautioned her “now be careful coral.” the eevee nodded as she continued on her paddling to the totodile.

Sandy folded her arms and watched her eevee swim around, trying to catch up to the totodile. She sighed “I still need to find you a water stone…” she shrugged and thought about getting out of the water for a bit and maybe stirring up some conversation. Just then Lapras surfaced with a sizable splash, Sandy watched the wake move through the water and hit Coral and the totodile. Eevee bobbed up, shook and kept paddling along, Sandy felt so proud just then. They had been working hard on eevee being able to recover in the water. Sandy looked back at her Lapras, flinging open her arms “there’s my girl!” she took off her long sash that was tied around her waist, and pulled the tank top over her head, exposing her powder blue bikini top. Tossing both garments on her still dry flip flops on land. Before wading out to check on her Lapras as she did, she asked “Did you have a good swim?” Lei responded with a melodic chime as her trainer arrived at her side. Lei nuzzled Sandy, nearly knocking her over, in response Sandy caught herself by hugging Lei’s face and laughing.

"Christ, this place is basically a museum." Jericho mused as his eyes wandered around to the fossil Pokémon that were within viewing range. Even down to the Tirtouga that only slightly surprised Lacerta at the moment it resurfaced. Jericho figured this place was going to be inhabited but he only figured that it'd be small Pokémon or just some small group of baby, starter, or regional variants. Figuring as this would be a prime opportunity to probably get some info on these prehistoric beasts, Jericho tapped on his pocket, the Rotom phone kept within springing to life before looking at Jericho quizzically as if wondering what was needed of it. Jericho simply took both of his two hands together and pinched his index and thumb in unison as if snapping a camera, the Rotom figuring out immediately what was needed of it. Slowly but surely, the phone switched over to using the Pokédex before slowly hovering towards the large beasts, being weary not to startle any of them in the process as it slowly gathered any information the Rotom deemed worthy as asked of it.

latest
The sudden appearance of the small but ancient Pokemon prompted a small squeal from Lacerta as she stared at the Tirtouga questioning what it was exactly and also wondering what it wanted, but nevertheless took a small hand and lightly placed it on the Tirtouga's beak before removing it; essentially 'booping' it before sitting up. It wasn't often that she actually went into water unless it was shallow, and it was even less often when she did decide to get a little wet that a friendly Pokémon would drop by to say hi. Nevertheless, she cracked a small smile, her tail wagging this way and that way slowly, causing small ripples in the water behind her. Needless to say, Lacerta was pretty content. She looked back at Jericho to wonder if she could play, but was quickly answered with a slight nod. The small Salandit was never that good of a swimmer, but as far as water types went she could doggy paddle with the best of them, even if she was a fire type.

So with a small stretch, Lacerta got up and slowly walked to somewhat deeper waters. Worst case scenario, Aries was there to give her a hand or ride if need be, so she really didn't have much to worry about. It was a little cute how she splashed this way and that as she tried to get that serpentine swimming style that Aries managed to learn from other water types. Nevertheless, she was trying her best and that was all that honestly mattered.

621.gif
Aries watched as his small comrade decided to take a tiny adventurous step in order to play with the Tirtouga that appeared before her. He exhaled deeply, reminding himself to keep an eye or ear out for Lacerta in the off chance that she needed assistance; bubbles blowing out from the water as he did so. Jericho was right when he said that this place was amazing, it was warm enough to keep Aries from feeling like he'd have to stay in the water to keep warm and the water was temperate enough to keep him from thinking about having to leave it any time soon with the thoughts of having to leave it. It was practically a paradise for Aries at the moment, if it were any darker Aries would likely never want to leave.

Lyle

Lyle looked at Beldum, who was just staring off into space, thinking about whatever it was. Honestly sometimes if Beldum was bored of whatever it was doing, it would randomly attack whatever pokemon it was in it's way just to get their attention. At the beginning when he had been given the pokemon by his parents, It would barely listen to him, using Take Down to always attack him or Totodile. Now at least the small little thing had calmed down. Looking toward Totodile, he watched as Totodils swam around before hearing what the Dark skinned girl said to him. "He's a hard little dude to handle." He said back to her with a small smile before watched her??? Eevee paddle her way toward Totodile, who just kept on swimming. When the wave came, Totodile had just dived down more underwater, before coming back up and looking angry at whoever had done that. Once he saw the Eevee, he motioned her to follow her, as Totodile started to swim in a circle.

Interacting: kesshowolf kesshowolf

Sandy laughed as Lei lifted her up into the air, she turned her neck, setting Sandy down on Lei’s hard shelled back. Sandy let go of Lei’s face and balanced herself “oh, you want a polishing huh?” Lei chimed happily answering Sandy. Sandy pulled out a small can of polish and a rag out of her white shorts pocket. She leaned down to do some work on the lavender shell. She began by dipping the rag into the polish then rubbing it onto the spikes in small circles. Lei hummed happily and looked out to scan the area for anything interesting.

As Sandy continued to polish Lei, she looked out just to check on Coral. The little eevee looked like she was becoming fast friends with, the big jaw pokemon, totodile. Coral began to swim in a circle with totodile, she was obviously swimming as fast as her little paws could take her but the water type was out pacing her easily. Sandy paused in her polishing and sighed “poor girl…” then called out to her “you’re doing great Coral! Keep it up, I think you’re getting faster!” this sparked the eevee to use her tail as a bit of a rudder to make sharper turns, which helped with trying to keep up with the totodile. Lei moved and rocked Sandy a bit, Lei turned her head and nudged her trainer. Sandy laughed “Easy their Lei, I’m polishing, just keep an eye on Coral okay?” She started polishing the spikes again, while still keeping a watchful eye on her eevee. Lei also turned her attention to the little eevee splashing around.

Lyle

Lyle watched the Lapras with interest. He had been around a few Lapras while at home, his parents having a few around to breed. While he wasn't an expert on them, he knew a few facts about them. They were mostly known as the transport pokemon. "Interesting Pokemon you got there Lady." He said to her as he stood up and went closer to the pool but made sure to stay a little bit far, so that he wouldn't fall into it. Meanwhile, Totodile kept on playing around with the Eevee, diving underwater sometimes to appear behind the evolution pokemon and splash her with water. While Beldum just floated behind its trainer, staring at the other pokemons around.

Celeste Cailean.jpg
Celeste Cailean​

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sound of the shower died down as Celeste grabbed her towel and started wiping off from her hot and cold shower routine. She looked down at her freshly cleaned pokemon. "Ruby you did so well today!" she rubs Rubys soft fluffy fleece gently gliding her fingers through her coat as small vibrations from Ruby emit from her coat and her purrs. "eeeeeeeeep. Mar Mar." (I'm sooooooo fluffyyyyy") loving the embrace of Celeste and lowing to the ground Ruby comes to her senses jumps up and calls her trainer to the other side of the bed to see no doubt her little brother Rio. as Celeste sees Selena laying on her change of clothes on the nearby dresser. "Eeep! Eeep!" (Look over here hurry). "Sensing the urgency Celeste walks over to the other side of the bed. "of course Rio did a nice job as well! I wouldn't forg.... Rio!" The cute teddy bear pokemon with a blue mouth and glazed claws looked up at his trainer with tears in his eyes. "Teddi Ted" (I was hungry and worked hard)

fake tears.jpg

"No sir those adorable eye....." she quickly catches herself before falling victim to his adorable gaze." No no those adorable eyes wont save you this time Rio!" noticing he wont get out of this one with his usually tactics Rio closes the box and hands it to her along with the trainer bag and than walks into the bathroom waiting for her to clean his mess. "Ughhh what am i going to do with you. you couldn't wait a little longer now I have to make more Poffins. Ruby you gotta take care of your little brother." Ruby lets out a sigh "plopping" on the floor leaning against the bed trying to relax before what seems to be a stressful day begins. "Okay lets get you cleaned up and head out on the deck to look around at the Pokemon!" After about four minutes of scrubbing Rio is clean once again and she opens the door lets Ruby go with Rio. "I know you cant wait so ill catch up and meet you two on the deck"

Reluctantly rolling up Ruby nods in affirmation as her trainer closes the door looking over to Rio she walks ahead and taps her tail on his back skipping a little happily. "Mar. Mar eeep! (Lets go lay in the sun and watch the tides!) Perking up Rio starts to pick up the pace moving with vigor and excitement. His love for observing other pokemon especially water types is rivaled only to Celeste though he doesnt get lost in wonder its more of an appreciation of their swimming ability and his want to catch some of those fish he wants to swim so bad. "Ursa di di" (catch me if you can!) Both of them dash though the halls dodging Pokemon and trainers Ruby slowing down a bit to apologize to anyone Rio pushes out the way.

"Blu? SWAAAAAA blu" stretching out her wings Selena moves off her trainers clothes after having slept most of the morning away and not heading to the training area with the others. "wake up sleepy head you can rest as we wonder in the breeze but, I doubt that you want to sleep in my cap all day!" flapping her wings Selena soars around the room in anticipation of the days first fly around. "Swa Swa Swa!" checking in the mirror Celeste puts her black gloves on and Selena knows that means she can rest atop the light blue visor her trainer bought so she had a place to rest instead of being carried for long distances. Gracefully landing atop her trainers head she curls up into a little fluff burying her face into the front of the visor giving the appearance of a cotton made cap with a hard base. Celeste pets her adorable swablu grabs her trainer bag and heaves a little sign before closing it up placing it on her back and heading out. "Lets catch up why dont we!) navigating the giant cruise ship was not a easy task getting lost in the bar and all the choices was it own problem but, the even bigger one was the amazing and rare Pokemon she was seeing this was the first time she would encounter these Pokemon.

However her excitement would soon burst once she went to the main deck and looked over the bars in awe at the exquisite site that filled her every cell with happiness and anticipation she couldn't focus on one spot. From the sparkling pink luvdisc swimming just under the gleaming sea reflecting the suns beams across its surface as little spotlights gliding across each wave to the deep blue mantine leaping out of the water creating little rainbows swirling around them as the twist and turn unveiling little grey remoraid squirting water at the people looking over them before hiding under the shimmering veil of the sun. mareep asleep.png"Ruby! Rio! there you two are..... AWWWWWWW!" Simply divine she thought looking over her mareep resting by the side of the ship leaning on a bar and her teddiursa teasing the remoraid only get soaked from time to time.

Ruby laid happily by the side of the railings resting peaking every so often at Rio to keep tabs on him only really paying mind to the lovely breeze wafting through her fleece coat while the soothing rocking of the waves shift her delicately keeping her aware of the peaceful caressing of the warmer climate the only thing that makes it better is the brushing of her coat her trainer begins as they both take in the environment. "Marrrrrr" (this is lovely)" Rio having gotten bored with his endless battle against the remoraid realizing he cant win from here. taunts them and wanders around shaking the water off of him. Going into a rather spacious place he may have passed through without paying mind he notices a big piloswine and begins to run over until he sees them wander off and catches a wonderful smell behind the counter. Unmistakeable its HONEY his senses flare but with no way around he tries to get around but cant get into the bar area without breaking the door. agitated he decides to pursue two strange Pokemon hes never seen before over hearing mention of fun. Following at a distance he wanders around and watches them traverse around the ship. Giving up and wandering around he notices a fire fist turn purple and flare in another Pokemon and follows out of curiousity and astonishment. ignoring what must have been a signal Rio notices people are rushing off the ship. Heading towards the exit area teddiursa gets nervous and cries out then starts scrambling to find the Pokemon it was chancing not being able to turn back and head up the stairs it was being pushed down. "Ursa Ursa Teddi! ursa.. Di Di!" (Celeste Celeste! I cant get back up. I gotta follow them maybe they can lead me to Celeste I don't see her and that pokemon could help!) steeling his determination he began looking for the Blue Pokemon he was chasing after not being able to return to his trainer.

Celeste hearing a familiar cry wakes from her world of watching her Swablu fly around in the breeze and begins to look for Teddiursa. "Rio. where is Rio!" (that had to be his cry so where has he gone off to? Good job Celeste really messed up this time! No focus gotta find Rio) she began to focus on the direction of the noise it was towards the tail of the ship where everyone was exiting off from Celeste looked towards Selena. glaring back at her trainer Selena knew what she needed to do flying off and find her brother. "Ruby you gotta go in your Pokéball for now untill we get to a area were we can run free. "Ruby looked a little sad but tapped her pokeball with her tail knowing she wasn't fast enough to keep at at the moment. Once the red flash took over Celeste's Mareep she began a sprint searching for her pokemon at the loading decks and around the ships outside area after scanning the halls and her roomswablu swift flight.jpg The Swablu scanned the crowded port until it spotted Rio running North of the city. "SWA!" (Celeste!) echoing for its trainer to follow Selena flys looking for her trainer finally finding still on deck behind others still leaving the ship. Celeste jumped onto the railing and slide down until she got to the bottom of the railing jumping over and through a few people hearing her Swablu's calls. "Blu! Swa! Blu! Blu!" (i found Rio follow me!) "You found something Selena? I'm on the way show me!" she chased her Swablu around the city area unfortunately having lost sight of teddiursa the swablu landed on its trainers head in defeat. "Don't worry you came to get me thats the important part. otherwise I might have searched the ship until every crate was off. All we can do now if ask around, go Ruby see if you can pick up Rio's scent" Celeste hands her Mareep the poffin box for a smell while they asks nearby pedestrians and shoppers if they have seen anything. "You saw a Teddiursa run up North along this street? Thanks alot! The trio ran fast towards the north Swablu flying barely over celeste and Mareep keeping up as much as she can. "Mar! Mar!" (I got faint smell. hurry!) Catching faint smell of poffins similar to the ones cooked by their trainer Ruby points and cries out starting to run up the road. Finally making it to a lab she rushes in through the doors following her Mareep. "Rio!" rounding a corner they see Teddiursa palming a door turning around at his trainers call he runs up to his tranier and embraces her. "Havent you caused enough trouble today mister!" cheerfully saying as she hugs her little bear pokemon. Mareep brushes against teddiursa while Swablu begins pecking his head and rendering a stern look shaking its wings about. "Hey we've all had a rough day lets see what Rio thought was so intresting and then we can find the place on the letter we need to go to. We are already so late whats a little more of a detour going to hurt!' Celeste walks up to the door and realizes it won't open without a card key. "Well lets try and get some directions" she puts her bag on the ground and pulls out the letter to read it once more. Ruby puts her front legs on Celeste's Knees as she crouchs Rio tucks in between her legs and Selena leans over from atop her head all trying to read the letter.

Last edited:

Sandy blinked a few times as a blue haired boy about her age walked up towards the water. She had waved and talked about his totodile but she didn’t expect him to be so friendly all of a sudden. It was nice to finally meet someone to talk to who liked lapras. She smiled and stood up on Lapras’s back “thanks.” She rubbed Lei’s head a bit as she continued “Lei and I go way back; she was my first Pokémon. we have been traveling together ever sense.” she turned her head to look at the totodile and eevee playing in the water. She fondly watched them for a while “your totodile is amazing, I gotta admit I’d love to catch one someday.” She looked back at the boy “My name is Sandy Jones, from Kanto region it’s nice to meet ya… oh and who do you have there? I’ve never seen a Pokémon like that before.” She pointed a finger at the floating beldum.

Coral the eevee paddled away from the totodile, into the shallow area and shook out her fluffy coat. She took a few more steps back and charged towards the totodile, she leapt up into the air and belly flopped into the water right in front of totodile. She made a sizable splash, for an eevee, and when she popped up above water she laughed.

Lyle

Lyle nodded at the female girl, who he now knew was named Sandy Jones, as she introduced herself and spoke. So the Lapras was her starter pokemon?? That was interesting. Of course when she mentioned that she also wanted to catch herself a Totodile, Lyle smirked. "Yeah, the little guy is a huge help when needed but most of the time he loves to dance around, if he isn't doing that, then he might be splashing me...." He had to stop as Totodile had decided to get Lyle wet by using water gun on him. "He loves to use water gun on me... He is really a troublemaker." He said to her while Beldum just kept on looking on. So she was from Kanto?? Really interesting... He had always wanted to visit that region, heck, he would had gone there had he not come here. "Well this little guy is known as Beldum, the iron Ball pokemon, usually found on Hoenn." He responded when she asked who Beldum was. "I just got him from my parents a while ago, their kind are really hard to come by, luckily my parents are breeders and got me this guy... while Totodile is my starter." He said to her. "Oh yeah, sorry for not introducing myself earlier, but I'm Lyle, pleasure to meet ya."

Totodile chirped happily as the Eevee came splashing down on the water after jumping on the water. Eevee was a fun pokemon to hang out with. Once Totodile saw his trainer close to the pool, he had gone ahead and used water gun on him, wantinghis trainer to join them on the pool. Totodile turned to look back at Eevee, and used a weak water gun on her for fun.

Jericho yawned, his eyes slowly closing as he propped himself up with his arms, his head slowly falling back as he took in the environment around him. "Well, this relaxation was fun, but the awe has kind of died down a smidge." Jericho muttered as he whistled over to his Pokémon to get ready to bounce, getting up as he patted his pants to get any dirt and debris off before stretching a little bit. The trainer quickly glanced around at all the others that were also in viewing range within the green house, noting that there weren't as many people in there compared to the lab. Maybe they weren't interested or they were just too invested in setting up their temporary room. Whatever the case was, Jericho was starting to get a bit restless with all this resting and not to mention, he was starting to get a bit peckish as is so he decided maybe it'd be best to go grab a bite from somewhere. The worst case scenario was that he could just wind up cooking something assuming the professor had a kitchen to spare. "Any longer and I would've dozed off." the young trainer thought to himself as he made his way back to the door he had used to enter the green house in the first place, turning and waiting for his Pokémon as he gave the other regional variants and living fossils a once over as he made his way over.

As if on command, Aries submerged fully under water. His large blue and red body moving rhythmically in a serpentine-esque fashion as he scouted out his Salandit partner in crime. He could hear the rather loud and somewhat crude splashing of Lacerta as she doggy paddled around to keep up with the waterborne Tirtouga that had so kindly decided to approach Lacerta to begin with. As such, Aries swam slowly as to not garner attention, the crown of spikes on his head breaching the water before submerging again under his younger 'sister'. He slowly reemerged from the waters under Lacerta, lifting her up with his head as she held on in confusion. Aries lumbered from the water of the pool, refreshed but hungry as his vision panned over to the Tyrantrum that was grouped up with several other ancient Pokémon. One day Aries would get to that point of strength, but that day wouldn't be today. Aries exhaled deeply as his body shook and twitched, the water falling off of him as he made his way to his trainer, his stomach grumbling slightly on arrival. Lacerta smirked slightly and releasing a small laugh at the sound of Aries's stomach growling, the smell of Tomato Berry still on her breath, courtesy of another nice trainer she didn't even know. She was feeling a little peckish however, even after the pick me up, so Lacerta was happy to know that all three of them were going to go get their hands on some food.

With his two partners in crime refreshed and ready to go looking for food, Jericho opened the green house door that led into the lab using his trainer card via the card reader; his Druddigon following him out slowly as Lacerta turned to wave goodbye to the nice Tirtouga. As the three made it out of the green house, Jericho noted an unfamiliar face looking a bit on the confused side; but decided to pay the what he assumed to be trainer no mind as Jericho made his way back up the stairs to the third floor to where the rooms were located. Jericho waved to the Dracovish as he made his way through the hallway and into the room that he'd left his luggage in. There on the bed he'd chosen was the Poffin box, still untouched exactly as he'd left it. "Alright, what are we feeling...?" Jericho muttered to himself, sitting down on his chosen bed and opening the box as he looked into it, rummaging through the treats he'd made to hand out to the others. From the small Poffin box he'd picked out two different vibrant treats, one bright yellow with a Sitrus berry slice on top to decorate it and the other a bright, neon red with one half of a Cheri berry placed inside of the Poffin. "Spicy and sour, while I figure out what to do for food." Jericho said as he handed Aries the large sour Poffin and Lacerta the smaller spicy Poffin. Lacerta chirped in happiness while Aries exhaled in acceptance as the two accepted the treats their trainer had made for them. While the other two munched away at their snacks, Jericho pulled out his Rotom phone and opened up the map tool, trying to scout out where to find a place to either pick up some ingredients to cook with or a restaurant to go get some food at.

Errik exited the building and kicked up the stand holding his bike in place and began pushing it after the Professor. As he entered the garage the Professor's motorbike caught his eye, he didn't think these bikes had been mass produced yet let alone customized to the point her's was. Errik nodded his head as the professor went on about how a bunch of these bikes were given out at some convention about fossils, which would explain the gaudy custom work done on it but the he mind raced backwards for a moment "Wait, Kids?"

Errik pushed the kickstand to his bike down again and slowly let the weight down on top of it "It's true the professor is shorter than me and has a young face but" Errik spun on his heal and looked the professor up and down "Surely this regions renowned Pokemon professor isn't still a teenager" the thought bounced in his head a couple of times clearly causing some outward distress until he finally hung his head with his curiosity beating his common sense. "Professor, you said they gave them out to kids," Errik paused and looked to the Professor's bike "Did they give you an extra since your this region's Pokemon professor? I-I mean surely you're not a kid you own this lab and everything you can't be younger than Elesa. Right?"

"I'm 30, not counting my birthday in a bunch of months. And for the record, when you've been looking like this for a little more than half your life, it's pretty inevitable that lots of people would think that you're just some kid who ventured into a science convention dressed like a scientist because that's what she wants to be when she grows up," the Professor said, sporting a smile as a change from her usual dull face, "either way, I am a bit glad that that wasn't exactly your first impressions, you and the rest. It's usually the case for most."

Her nose twitches.

"Someone's in the Greenhouse. I should go check."

Kenshin772 Kenshin772

Jericho would be able to identify quite a number of spots with all kinds of strange names, such as Castelia Fish Market, Sinnoh Sushi, Karp & Co., Falinks Brass Pizza and more.

Supermarket Variety was aplenty for ingredients and berries.

K6-Unit K6-Unit

Azazel decides to take a walk around the lab with her Pokemon, before gazing upon a trainer with a Swablu, Mareep and Teddiursa arriving at the scene and trying to enter the Greenhouse. She simply approaches them.

"Is there someone you seek?"

Marumatsu Marumatsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back