• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Million Step Journey | Interest Check

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
I've been thingken of making or joining one for a while.

I'm not too clear on a plot idea, but the idea will be that our characters venture into various regions doing some things at a time. Stays in one region won't be constant and shifts between regions will be aplenty.

There'll also be a concept of Global Gyms, which are Gyms spread throughout the Eight mainline regions, seperate from their respective Regional Gym Challenges.

It's an idea I'm ironing out, based on old ideas and new ones.

Pokemon: Million Step Journey

How do you take a million steps without taking the first?

You don't.

Greetings, fresh new Pokemon Trainers, and welcome to the world of Pokemon. I am Professor Tonelico, but you can call me the Pokemon Professor! This world is- wait, what do you mean you already know what I'm going to say?

Anyways, you've been chosen to participate in my Global Trainer Program! Really glad you could sign up. It's far from the first of its kind, but it does have its benefits!

The goal of the Global Trainer Program is to study the progress of Trainers unbound by Region compared to regular Region travellers! Many things have been supporting the growth of this trend lately, such as the Global Gym Challenge and the Global Ribbon Challenge!

Report to my lab at the North of Clearport City in the Seanor Region, then we can get started.

P.S. we don't provide Starter Pokemon... yet.

Questions you'll ask or you'll probably ask:

Q: What be the starters?
A: Starting teams won't be too limited, but I would advise that your starting team have a maximum effort value yield of 3. (Use this list for any Pokemon not in SwSh) You cannot start with legendaries except a certain few. These certain few will be the low BST low tier stuff like Cosmog, Meltan, Kubfu and Carbink(special).

Q: How will the official 4-move limit be handled?
A: As it stands, there will be no such limit in this RP. All I ask is that you be logical and balanced about some of your move choices. Even without this limit, you'd probably imagine that your Pokemon doesn't know some moves yet.

Q: Will there be an alternative to trade evolutions?
A: As far as the plan goes, trade evolutions will mostly stay trade evolutions, seeing that the group of characters are pretty close together. Though, some trade evolutions can be performed without trading, namely Karrablast & Shelmet via certain interactions with each other, and Slowpoke by getting its head bitten while holding a King's Rock. Also the Slowpoke line can devolve in this.

Last edited:
Glad to see some signs of interest. Pretty curious to see who else I'll bring in.

In case anyone's going to ask:
Starting teams won't be too limited, but I would advise that your starting team have a maximum effort value yield of 3. (Use this list for any Pokemon not in SwSh) You cannot start with legendaries except a certain few. These certain few will be the low BST low tier stuff like Cosmog, Meltan, Kubfu and Carbink(special).

I'm aiming for a small group, so perhaps this number right here will work, maybe I'll cap it at 8(myself included) in terms of whoever else might hop in.

It'll be a while before I can set an OoC up, likely 20 hours, 22 maybe.

Raichu Raichu Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Kenshin772 Kenshin772

Up for a Discord Server?

Crow Crow
I can do discord, It's always open on my PC, so I'll see it's notifications long before windows tells me someone posted.

K6-Unit K6-Unit

Well, guess I'll tell you through here since you're not in the Discord.

You fulfil all the stuff, yes, yes. But you have two 'Hometown/Region' sections and one of them mentions The Goals section's fulfilments. I like what I see of the additional stuff.

As for your Pokemon... well, we don't have the four move limit here. Though if you want to use that as a way to self-limit yourself, I won't stop you. Always a nice thing to amp up your difficulty ranking when nuzlockes aren't really an option.

Now that you've been accepted, make the minute changes and you'll be able to hop on.

Hello this is awesome if you open up a slot count me as reserve how ever far down the line I am. And if I don’t join good luck this sounds awesome! Hard to find good Pokémon RPs

IntrisolarSP IntrisolarSP
If you have any questions love, this is the place you want to direct them in terms of joinability or any other info you may wish to inquire about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back