• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Legends Foretold (OOC Discussion)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm excited and I'm going to start writing my intro.......... (What time will it start IC, is it an all day event or is it like 2-10pm or something?)

Tjsodhclsjvkd so I promise that I don’t normally do this but I’ve been messing around with 3d modeling lately and for fun I made lil chibi models of Neveah, Manaphy, and her Buizel
1690329686440.png

1690330110282.png
1690330166883-png.1104598
1690330306766.png

Gahhhhh the waiting... It's killing Meh! *glaring at my computer screen with violence in mind* Time is the enemy but I'm trying so hard to keep all my excitement from destroying things!

Gahhhhh the waiting... It's killing Meh! *glaring at my computer screen with violence in mind* Time is the enemy but I'm trying so hard to keep all my excitement from destroying things!
Literally me, I ain't closing this tab and i will check every 10 seconds if there is a little (1) next to the title

I actually have another question, Whats the ruling on fossil Pokémon? Are they banned or can we have them just you need to obtain them in a special way?
Also just to reiterate so it isn't lost. When is the IC festival starting/ending?

Last edited:
Lol.

I'm happy to see you guys are excited. We only have 1 or 2 more peeps who need to finalize their CS's and then we can get started.

Hang tough for me for just another day or two and we should be good to go soon.

Literally me, I ain't closing this tab and i will check every 10 seconds if there is a little (1) next to the title

I actually have another question, Whats the ruling on fossil Pokémon? Are they banned or can we have them just you need to obtain them in a special way?
Also just to reiterate so it isn't lost. When is the IC festival starting/ending?

Good question!

Since we can't just close them off to everyone, and I've never really been a fan of the whole "put a fossil in a big jar and poof, it's a Pokemon" thing, we're going to change their designation from "fossil" Pokemon to "Endangered" Pokemon. Their species are nearly extinct with only a handful of specimens (like, fewer than 50) remaining worldwide. What few are known are mostly kept in special Pokemon preserves in an attempt to raise their population numbers. But there are still a few specimens out in the wild.

They're second only to Legendary Pokemon in terms of rarity, potentially even tied, since the Pokemon League has never confirmed whether or not Legendaries are one-of-a-kind or just exceedingly rare and powerful species.

They will definitely require my permission to encounter and capture. But otherwise they'd basically be a "I just struck the lottery" kind of encounter. No special events. No special hoops to jump through. Just a stupidly rare encounter that your character's children and their children's children aren't likely to ever enjoy for themselves if they become trainers in the future.

Lit. So Fossil mons are like the rarity equivalent of finding a needle in like... 50 different haystacks... Noted not that I was looking anyway lol

Hmmm, what your saying is... I might only get 1 later in the rp... gotta make it count then.

Thanks for answering :)

OH! That reminds me! What time of year will it be? It's likely the event will take place in spring, summer, or fall... But... Which is it

OH! That reminds me! What time of year will it be? It's likely the event will take place in spring, summer, or fall... But... Which is it

Good question!

We'll be starting in Spring, Cherry Blossoms abloom and everything.

Just have the biography to write out! I'll likely write a short summary and post the CS very soon, then take the time to elaborate and update it tomorrow!

Sorry for the hold-up, folks! I'm busy today, but I should have my cs posted tomorrow.

kasigi kasigi NimbusWing NimbusWing Characters look good!

Just one thing for Elret, which came up for another of our group as well. Having found and bonded with a Pokemon outside of the Pokemon League's normal practice of gifting the starter as a reward for completion of the Pokemon Trainer's mandatory lectures and exams to get their Trainer's License, your character will have to complete those lectures and the exam with a 70% or higher grade to get the Trainer's License and to officially be allowed to undertake any challenges which are held by the League, such as the Gym Badges, Elite Four, Pokemon Olympics, etc.

If your character doesn't care to be a Licensed Pokemon League Trainer and doesn't mind just adventuring with their Pokemon in their own way, then you don't have to worry about the lectures and the exam. If you want them to partake in official Pokemon League challenges like the Gym Badges and such, they'll need to undertake these lectures and exam. It's a quick 3-day process. Lectures on day 1 and 2, exam on day 3. Pass with 70% or higher and you get your License. If you already have a Pokemon you can register it as your own in place of a normal gifted starter.

For those wondering, the event opening this RP is not an official League Event, though they did serve as a sponsor to help fund it. So anyone can participate regardless of whether or not they've gone through the formality to register and become licensed.

asphodelus asphodelus SheepKing SheepKing Absollover77 Absollover77 RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Levi_Ijin Levi_Ijin PainterFight PainterFight MrBrown MrBrown Phayne Phayne galaxsci galaxsci

Since we have so many people finished with their CS's I'm going to go ahead and start working on the intro post to set up the event. I'll have all the details about each event including the times they start and end, where in the area around Saffron they're being held, etc.

If I tagged you and you're still working on your CS, have no fear. This is just to set up the event as the RP will not be officially starting until everyone's CS's have been submitted and approved. This is just to whet everyone's appetites and give them something to begin coming up with a response.

That having been said, please hold off on actually posting your response until I give the green light. Thanks!

If I tagged you and you've decided not to participate, then no worries! If and when you don't post an intro response after the green light's been given then I'll know you're not to be tagged anymore. Either way, we wish you luck on your other current and future RP endeavors!

Cheers!

- GojiBean

aye aye cap'n! ill get a placeholder cs posted soon!! lookin forward 2 writing with you guys :3333

GET HYPE!!!
kasigi kasigi NimbusWing NimbusWing Characters look good!

Just one thing for Elret, which came up for another of our group as well. Having found and bonded with a Pokemon outside of the Pokemon League's normal practice of gifting the starter as a reward for completion of the Pokemon Trainer's mandatory lectures and exams to get their Trainer's License, your character will have to complete those lectures and the exam with a 70% or higher grade to get the Trainer's License and to officially be allowed to undertake any challenges which are held by the League, such as the Gym Badges, Elite Four, Pokemon Olympics, etc.

If your character doesn't care to be a Licensed Pokemon League Trainer and doesn't mind just adventuring with their Pokemon in their own way, then you don't have to worry about the lectures and the exam. If you want them to partake in official Pokemon League challenges like the Gym Badges and such, they'll need to undertake these lectures and exam. It's a quick 3-day process. Lectures on day 1 and 2, exam on day 3. Pass with 70% or higher and you get your License. If you already have a Pokemon you can register it as your own in place of a normal gifted starter.

For those wondering, the event opening this RP is not an official League Event, though they did serve as a sponsor to help fund it. So anyone can participate regardless of whether or not they've gone through the formality to register and become licensed.

asphodelus asphodelus SheepKing SheepKing Absollover77 Absollover77 RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Levi_Ijin Levi_Ijin PainterFight PainterFight MrBrown MrBrown Phayne Phayne galaxsci galaxsci

Since we have so many people finished with their CS's I'm going to go ahead and start working on the intro post to set up the event. I'll have all the details about each event including the times they start and end, where in the area around Saffron they're being held, etc.

If I tagged you and you're still working on your CS, have no fear. This is just to set up the event as the RP will not be officially starting until everyone's CS's have been submitted and approved. This is just to whet everyone's appetites and give them something to begin coming up with a response.

That having been said, please hold off on actually posting your response until I give the green light. Thanks!

If I tagged you and you've decided not to participate, then no worries! If and when you don't post an intro response after the green light's been given then I'll know you're not to be tagged anymore. Either way, we wish you luck on your other current and future RP endeavors!

Cheers!

- GojiBean
Also yes, Elret will be looking to become a licensed trainer!

I will attempt to set up for Miiya here too asap but I have a few things irl to do so I put up Zera's to hold everyone over. Hope it's up to expectation. I'll likely add more scene relevant flavor stuff when I get home.

I will attempt to set up for Miiya here too asap but I have a few things irl to do so I put up Zera's to hold everyone over. Hope it's up to expectation. I'll likely add more scene relevant flavor stuff when I get home.

Heyo.

We're not going to open to posting just yet. I want all CS's to be submitted and approved before everyone starts posting.

I only put up the intro to get everyone ready and start planning their responses. Lol.

I'll let your current post remain. But I don't want anyone else posting until I give the green light.

Heyo.

We're not going to open to posting just yet. I want all CS's to be submitted and approved before everyone starts posting.

I only put up the intro to get everyone ready and start planning their responses. Lol.

I'll let your current post remain. But I don't want anyone else posting until I give the green light.
Ohhh sorry bout that. I allowed the excitement to get ahead of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back