• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon-Legends Awaken

Shiki nodded and shook his hand. The dead flower crown dropped to the ground the wind blew as Shiki suddenly faced the other direction, her eyes widen a little. She looked like she was expecting something.

Shiki kinda jumped forgetting he was still have. She nodded and picked it up, putting it on her head firmly. Shiki swear she thought someone she knew was there. She just sigh as she asked,"What should we do?"

Shiki tilted her head as she didn't know how to hang out,"Hang out?"

She remained stand because she had just sat down a few minutes ago, but her legs was getting a bit wobbly.

Shiki was silent as she thought then said,"I can't move much, plus it kinda hurt to move."

She suddenly fell and made a small squeak when her knees hit the ground. Shiki shook a bit from pain that soon went away.

he looked at her worried and picked her up quickly "then i shall carry you my dear..." he chuckled and wondered abit while holding her

Shiki gasp surprised by the sudden move,"W-Wait! Won't I be too heavy for you!?!?"

She was panicking, having not to be around guys so much.

//I have to go very soon bye bye!

Shiki took a deep breath and nodding,"It fine."

Suddenly two hands grabbed Shiki's shoulder and said,"I finally found you.....Shiki you're such a jerk leaving me behind!!!!!"

Shiki flinch as she was being hug by another Shaymin. She said a bit surprised by the attack,"U-Ume?"

Ume looked like she was crying as she drag Shiki on the ground, Shiki made a cry of pain as she harshly hit he ground. Ume noticed and said worried,"Shiki are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

Shiki thought it was strange that Ume didn't seem at all hurt. Ume also noticed Kronus and smiled brightly,"Oh hello there. I'm Ume nice to meet you."

Ume quickly got and shook his hand, accidentally stepping on Shiki's hand. Shiki flinched and looked in pain. She said trying to yank her hand out,"U-Ume! Your stepping on my hand..."

Ume quickly got off and gasp, making a sad face,"Oh I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up."

Ume offered her hand and Shiki grabbed it being pulled up. Both of them dust them self off at the same time.

he chuckled abit "thats cute...you both are like twins..." he smiled and gave them a quick hug "i guess we 3 are all great friends"

Ume hugged back as Shiki nodded smiling a bit,"Friends."

Ume said rather very cheerfully, still hugging him,"Almost like twins, just don't get us mixed up."

Shiki said trying to pulled off Ume off of Kronus,"I actually don't mind if you get me mixed up. Ume your being too clingy."

Ume said devilishly smiling,"Ohhh!~ Someone's jealous."

Shiki lightly blushed as she got Ume off of Kronus,"No I'm not! I-I-It rude to cling to someone."

She looked down as Ume just giggled,"Just kidding."

Shiki got mad at Ume and suddenly jumped on her. Ume screamed/laughed as Shiki tackled her, while Shiki was in pain as they hit the ground.

he looked at them sad "pl..please girls....dont fight...we...we dont want to get things worse...." he sighed sitting down and looking around,seeing that nobody else was around

Ume said laughing her head off,"We aren't fighting! Ahhahahahahahaha s-sto- hahahhaha! Having too much fun!"

Instead of Shiki weakly hitting Ume it turned into tickling Ume to death,"Hhahahaha! Oh that there haha, my air! It running!"

Ume was talking non sense now.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](what did i miss?)

[/QUOTE]
//I have no idea, Kronus, Ume, and Shiki are in a field near the meteroid

he chuckled abit and started watching them "thats...thats funny...you two sure get along together" he smiled (nothing really.you didnt missed anything,since the rp was kinda dead)

Ume suddenly glared at her and Shiki instantly stopped. Ume got up again dusting herself off as Shiki just sat next to her, looking down. Ume said cheerfully,"Yep we sure do, too bad Shiki is such a loner at times. Sometimes she just wants me to disappear or something."

Shiki said blankly,"That's a lie."

Instantly Shiki shiver as if something cold reached her. Ume just continued to smiling effortlessly and said,"You know if you even get curoius about our past I'm happy to tell you."

//gtg for now be back later

Ume smiled and sat down on a log near by. Shiki looked bothered by Ume as she plunk the grass out of the ground not wanting to hear it. Ume cleared her throat and said somehow looking royal,"Come and sit down, do you want Shiki's story or mine?"

Ume's eyes seem to sparkle as she looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back