• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon-Legends Awaken

//just person complaining how her character was getting ignore I don't know what happen after that

When Shiki was done she lift it up as it was a crown of dead flowers. She stared at it as she sigh, it looked pretty gloom as her depression aura surround her. She said quietly sounding as if she felt bad about the flowers,"These flower would look better if they were still alive...."

he sighed as he looked at the others helping her,he walked away and continued to walk around,looking down and sighing

Shiki carefully put them on her head as the crumpled petal landed on her hair. The flower that was still in her hair was still there and looked a bit better. She started humming quietly as she stared at smoked sky.

he walked for a while until he saw shiki "oh hey shiki" he walked near her "your....your flowers....you all righ?" he looked at her worried

Shiki nodded as she looked down taking the dead flower crown, the crown leaving bits of the dead flower petals. She didn't seem to like she was going to move any sooner. Shiki held the dead flower crown and said blankly,"Want it?"

Shiki put the dead flower crown on her lap as she shook her head,"Just pain........"

She flinched as she moved one of her legs, she laid down ignoring as she stared up at the sky Shiki didn't seem to have anything to say.

Shiki shook her head and said looking at him,"Rain effects me very little, it only heals my bruises and small cuts."

She yawned a bit as she looked a bit tired. She said sadly,"Why did mostly everyone die? Is the creator mad at us, like we failed at something?"

Shiki lifted her hand reaching out to the sky as her fingers trembled.

Seiya's eyes opened slightly, just simply trying flooding her eyes with light. She closes them tightly, trying to reach one of her arms up to block the light, but realized her arms weren't moving, as well as she couldn't feel them at all. She tries to speak, but no noise comes out, aside from a light sound of painful breathing. She also found out, that the blood on her throat wasn't just the spreading of blood from her stomach, but that her throat had been cut on the side and slightly in the front.

Yvette then bites her, sucking out all ailments and other bad things, while her saliva goes into seiya's blood, and mends the wounds.

Seiya's body jerks, her letting out a scream of pain. One wound in particular seemed to get worse. Specifically, the one on her neck. Her entire neck was turning a bloody red color, even places of which there was no blood at.

Yvette had clearly encountered this before and grabbed some moss and puts it on her neck gently. the blood then stops flowing through the wound so it could heal faster. "Relax.... you need to breathe deeply and relax." yvette said in a soothing tone.

Arc, who was gently holding Seiya, looked to Yvette, "I...I can't heal....her further..." He mumbled, looking exhausted. He looked at Yvette and then the palkia in his arms

Her skin just stayed dyed a red color, Seiya trying to breathe, but could barely do so. She slipped unconscious slowly, her breathing and heartbeat stopping for just a moment before returning, signalling that she's alive, though her arms and knee stayed broken, only able to be healed over time.

( @Miyuki well thanks, appreciate your acknowledgements of the two girls who've been sitting beside her TRYING TO GODDAMN HEAL HER. "Ignoring my existence" i've been trying to include you like in every reply i've sent. Plus, Xeryn's already healed your stomach wound, you're not bleeding there anymore. )

Aria continued singing softly, staring at Seiya, her brow creased with concern. Seiya was going to survive, now that more people were helping. But so much of Xeryn's energy was used up healing Seiya, she herself might be too weak to do anymore, and there were so much more people that needed to be healed. She glanced at the regal-looking girl as she made her way back to Seiya's side, gently placing her hands on her neck and using up more of her energy to heal her.

But everyone has their limits. So much healing was taking it's toll on Xeryn, her face unusually pale, and her limbs feeling weak. One of the deerling had once told her that if she pushed herself too much, she could irreversibly injure herself. She would have to be careful. She healed Seiya's neck, and whispered for Aria to sing a calming song. Aria did as she was told.

he sighed and looked at her abit sad "I dont know friend.....i wish i knew....it feels weird...this world...without nobody.....it makes you feel alone you know..."

Shiki put her hand down as she said blankly,"It feel just a little different besides I never really have friends I could keep up with. So it doesn't feel much of a difference for me..."

Shiki stared at him for a while before, sitting up. She got up and held out her hand to him. Shiki said blankly,"Let's be friends...."

Seiya's unconscious body began to relax, the pain being eased. Her breathing slowly returned to normal, her heart beating properly, not too fast, not too slow. Her face reflected how calm her body was, seeming as though sleeping rather than in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back