• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon-Legends Awaken

( omg im so sorry @Miyuki i was busy doing shit and i just graduated so omg soooo sorry okay. @WolfOfProphecys can we start the plot somewhat alr ._.)

Aria began singing lightly, a song that spoke of happiness, assurance and comfort. She sat quietly beside her, still singing. The melody brought joy around, giving Xeryn more strength to heal Seiya. "Her injuries are very serious. I am not sure that I will be able to..." Her vision swum, and she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment to gather her bearings. "Meloet-"

"Aria."

"Aria, please... please go get help. Palkia is on the brink of death, any help will do." Xeryn crossed her legs and recovered, then began healing again. Aria got up quickly, sang one last verse before shooting off, her feet skimming across the grass blades. She huffed as she flitted in front of Arc, Yvette and Kronus and said, "Wooo... Xeryn... need help... huff...girl dying... puff..." She wavered slightly, letting herself fall backwards onto the ground for a moment to recover before sitting up and screaming, "This way!"

(That good enough for ya? and you people have to save dying people. Not broken leg people.)

(Sure.)

Arc blinked and nodded, limping toward the Xerneas and the Palkia, worried. He worried for all his legends now, especially when they were the last pokemon on the planet. Did that even make them legends anymore? He shook his head and continued over to them, kneeling slowly beside Xerneas, looking Palkia over worridly

(It's fine...~)

Seiya's injuries were still quite bad, her entire body struggling to get up, but the pain was too much. "Ngh... I-Is... Gira...tina... okay...?" She didn't care about herself right now. All she cared about was Giratina at the time. She lets out a light scream of pain as her body jerks slightly, one of the pieces of stone having sunk a little deeper in.

Shiki manage to go back to the spot where she had laid. Looking around she frowned as she sat down, creating something with the burn and dead flowers. She practice introducing herself to the flower,"Hello I'm Shiki nice to meet you."

She flinched from, but kept on practicing. It didn't matter that her injuries were bad she could be shut away from the world with these injuries and it wouldn't matter.

yvette felt bad for seiya and shiki, so she goes to talk to them. first she goes to shiki. "hello... i am yvette. who are you?" she asked.

Shiki saw Yvette and said very quietly,"S-Shiki."

She continued to crafted with the dead flowers. Shiki didn't seem to talk much.

(I feel like nobody understands that Seiya's the one who has injuries that are life-threatening... I'm just going to kill her off and get it over with...)

//Your character isn't the only one you know Shiki has bad injuries that might as well not heal correctly

// Well I don't really know hw to help you since I'm bad at starting conversations. You can make your character crawl be slowly somewhere, maybe someone will notice her

(Her arms are broken, as well as her right knee... She's literally bleeding out... How can she crawl...? There were also people who were nearby her the entire time, yet ignored her existence... I think I'll just kill her off sometime later today or tomorrow.)

(Please don't kill her off..... Both of my characters have had their own problems, but I'll see what I can do....)

Arc noticed Palkia lying a short distance away and limped heavily over to her, falling to his knees beside her. Taking in her injuries, he winced, gently placing a hand on her right knee and concentrating on healing that first, before moving onto other injuries

(Well, given that by now, she would've bled out a hundred times... Pretty much she lives now, I'll have to play a character who has amnesia from lack of life in her brain for a while due to blood loss, causing the lack of ability to store memories... Oh well, I can put up with it, I suppose...)

Seiya's entire body was loose, her not moving, and it unknown if she's still breathing. There was quite a bit of blood under her, and underneath her was a sharp rock that pierced her side, making any attempt to move her just cause more pain, as the piece of rock blended in quite well due to the blood and the fact her shirt around that area was torn up.

Arc, fixing the wounds he could see, noticed quickly that there was some other wound beneath her causing so much blood. He winced, but gently lifted her, knowing the pain would be worth her life. He spread his hand over the wound tiredly after removing the rock, and forced the rest of his energy to heal it

Seiya seemed to completely stop breathing for a bit, the pain having caused her body to cease movement to prevent further damage, even her heart stopping for a bit. The bleeding was slowing down a little, both due to her body's movement stopping, and being healed by Arc.

(that moment when you try to help anoher and gets ignored ._. )

he sighed,feeling useless and powerless,he sits down near a waterfall and starts sleeping,slowly freezing himself

Her body kept forcing the heart to stop until the pain started to ease a bit, letting her body resume function, though it caused her to be bleeding a little more.

Arc did his best to heal any more wounds, at least to the extent where they had closed slightly so they weren't bleeding any longer. By the end he was panting, black creeping into the edges of his vision

Seiya stayed unconscious, her barely breathing, heartbeat faint. She seemed like she could die at any moment, though if taken care of properly, would survive.

Kronus decides and awakens,he wonders abit more and see seiya....hoping this time he would actually try to help....he goes near her and looks at her thinking "miss....please...let me help you...what you have?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back