• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here

Davy Williams1678818015166.png
Location: Behind Greenhouse Stand - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Date: August 15
Interactions: Carter Grey
Mentions: N/A
SilverFlight SilverFlight
Davy’s Pokémon:

1678817963284.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
1678817969454.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
1678817976186.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
1678817981756.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
1678817992471.png Bessy the Miltank
1678817995672.png Diana the Bouffalant
1678817987381.png Azu the Azurill

Taneh's interjection and Carter's silliness had Davy smiling. Even when he was trying to be serious or apparently gloomy seeming, Carter's silly antics brought a smile to his cheeks. He was quite sure he ate this morning, and he didn't have math today, so Carter's entire concern-filled rant left him laughing a little. It felt good to be taken care of or looked after like this. Even the smothering nature of it didn't make him feel claustrophobic either.

And then Carter's happiness-made nervousness had him laughing again. Oh, he was just too damn cute. But hearing he actually slept better had him chuckling. And made him feel good, for some reason. Carter jumping to prove he was fine would have had Davy get a stitch in his side from how hard he would be laughing, but he managed to get a snort and a wheeze out of him.

Upon telling him his emotional woes, Davy raised an eyebrow as he looked at Carter, wondering what he found out. Then, empath.

Oh, empath. That's what that was.

But Carter's explanation was extremely helpful. He smiled, patting Carter on the shoulder in thanks. "Thanks, I always forgot what it was called. Having a walking dictionary helps." He teased, chuckling a little. "And also nobody thoroughly explained it as well as you did, so I should be able to remember it better this time."

Hearing that he'd likely need help, he looked down at the Miltank using his leg as a pillow, his hand absent mindedly massaging her head - specifically around the base of her horns. His eyes were on Miltank, a soft smile on his face. "I don't think I- huh?" The comment about him being special had him looking at Carter, then his face turned red. "Hahah, me? Special? Come on, I'm just so- wait... You thought of me as special before?" Why was he bashful again?

He shook his head and continued his point he was trying to make earlier. "Ahem, before I get... Caught up. I would prefer to continue the battling class. It's not to learn how Pokemon fight, but to understand the ideas and passions of any future clients I may have, and so I may give better ideas on implementing training for moves and move combinations." He looked back at Carter, a proud smile on his face. "Essentially, I want to become a swiss army knife." He chuckled.

download20230206225633.png

~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Club fair day...~
~interactionds: SilverFlight SilverFlight Noah and Dewey

Dolan felt his heart wanting to burst, seeing the look in Dewey's eyes when Elliot hugged him. He snapped a photo of them with his phone. He was not going to miss out on saving this moment.

"Look, at that Rook, remember when you were little, and you looked like that?" Dolan said.

"Rrrruh!" Rook huffed, wagging his tail, remembering when he was but a little growlithe given hugs like that.

"That right there, Elliot is what it takes to be good at contests. Never lose or undervalue these little moments with your pokemon, and you will go far, anywhere in your journey. You don't mind if I post this on the coordination website, do you? It'll look great amongst the fellow club members photos!" Dolan asked.

Johto Acadamy-B.png

~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
~Club Fair Day...~
~Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Noah

Bodie shook her head when Noah mentioned the contest and battling clubs. Then he mentioned the greenhouse club and helping all the pokemon there. That was certainly on her interests list.

"The greenhouse club sounds kinda nice. and theres another club, making software? Do you think they will let me in...? I wanna improve my software skills" Bodie said. She also was hoping to get into the Greenhouse club. The greenhouse club seemed neat because she'd have an excuse to learn more about bugs and the computer club seemed really useful since her main reason for coming there was to improve her tech. She was majoring in robotics after all.

"W-who do I talk to to get in these clubs...?" She asked.

Noah Wiley1678823059040.png
Location: Video Game Stand - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada; Dolan Larch; Vennin von’ Vusso and Breè the Umbreon; Quentin Windstrom
Mentions: N/A
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Noah’s Pokémon:

1678823079918.pngTails the Kantonian Vulpix
1678823087888.png Siri the Rotom
1678823091022.png Poly the Rotom
1678823094170.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Bodie asked if the club will let her in and he nodded. "Of course, why wouldn't they? They're out here to gather as many members as they can so y'all could all have fun. I'm a part of it, technically I'm pretty close to bein' second-in-command. I can help ya gettin' set up."

When she asked who to get into the clubs, he pointed over to the greenhouse club. "First, over there's the greenhouse club. There should be three-" He paused and squinted as he looked ahead of the crowd. "Well, there were three. Pretty sure he's helpin' someone though. Just head on over there 'n' ask the members to be a part of stuff. They'll likely ask ya to help with the plants, too, but I bet you'll need to anyway to take care of the 'mons."

Once that was settled, he wondered who else would arrive. He hoped Bodie figured it out, she seemed quite skittish. Like a bug.

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy, outside the central building - Club fair
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

"'Walking dictionary' huh?" Carter raised an eyebrow with a playful smile. He shrugged. "Eh, I've been called worse."

Davy seemed surprised that Carter thought he'd been special right from the first moment.
"Well, yeah, when I got to see you with your miltank yesterday, and again with your tauros and bouffalant. You care for your pokemon really well. They obviously mean the world to you."

Carter was more than a little impressed when Davy said he wanted to continue the battle class.
"That is...wow, that is some dedication. Well, okay then, but if you ever need to talk about it, I'll listen."

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Egg
Interactions: Elliot ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Quentin ( TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies ), Dolan ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 )

FMipD58.png
"What the heck!" Altair jumped back nimbly as the doublade that was with the other trainer at the booth lunged out with the pokemon's signature double blades. Psion didn't seem that fazed by the act though as he kept on jingling rather violently. The trainer with the doublade apologized to him about the commotion, Altair could understand having a pokemon with a peculiar temperament that was sometimes out of control, as he looked at the key ring pokemon in his hands.

"...Yeah yeah, whatever. It's not a big deal anyways." Altair waved his hand and brushed it off, accepting the older trainer's apology, despite his rather surprised first reaction. He was secretly glad that Psion wasn't capable of slicing off anything limbs when he gets aggressive.

"...What? Coordinating? Is that like a type of math- Oh wait, I heard it's kind of like those weird shows they have in Nimbasa, if that's true then it's probably really boring." There seems to be some sort of... traveling salesman? That was promoting some sort of club. The term "coordinating" and "pokemon contests" sounded vaguely familiar to Altair, but he seems to have failed to recall what they actually are, as contests really weren't very prominent in the region of Unova.

"And yeah I'm here for the battling club, if I'm stuck at this stupid school anyways I might as well get stronger!" He replied while Psion let out a jingling cheer at the exclamation, Axel was nodding half-heartedly while staring at a poster with some fully evolved starter pokemon depicted on them with starry eyes. "I wanna be strong enough to go anywhere in the world- no, other worlds too. Just anywhere in general okay? I dunno the word to describe it, it's something like that." Altair crossed his arms and tried his best to stand up straight and confident as Axel climbed up the boy's leg and perched on his head, before hearing about some sort of...exhibition matches from the older students running the booth. The boy with the blue pokemon went over and so did some others, so Altair simply followed, he's seen people randomly battling in the parks and squares of Castelia before, it wasn't always useful, but occasionally something cool does happen.

Psion seemed rather excited as he watched the battle, letting out a chirpy jingle every time an attack is launched or landed, while Axel simply nodded while watching the match. Struggling free from his hand the key ring pokemon seems rather excited to battle, however, the trainer pouted a bit and pulled out a Pokeball. "Nuh-uh, you're not even listening to me anymore!" The red light of return beamed at the klefki, it missed a few times as the small pokemon dodged, but eventually hit and returned the pokemon to his ball. Altair looked at the Pokeball with a rather somber expression, that boy was right, Psion was being a handful recently, maybe it wasn't the pokemon, maybe it was him or something. "Pip pip." Axel simply patted Altair a bit trying to cheer his trainer up, who raised his head slightly as he put Psion's pokeball away. He picked up the piplup from the top of his head and raised the round blue pokemon up in his arms, "yeah, let's forget about him for now, I know you want to do things too."

"Mmmm.... coffee~..."

Laurel muttered to herself into her cup of coffee, taking in the heavenly aroma of caffeine as she walked across campus, one hand on her cup, and the other firmly attached to the leash that was attached to Cherry via a harness. The little pink pokemon was plodding along quite happily, seemingly happy to just be outside in the sunlight. Of course, she wouldn't need a harness if she didn't constantly try to run off to steal things.
Luna never needed a harness. Because she is the best girl.

As an RA she was technically supposed to appear at school functions, and the club fair was technically one of those things. So she had dragged herself to wake up at 11, then internally debated with getting out of bed till noon. When she finally arose and got dressed, she threw some leftovers into her personal microwave and ate that in the peace of her dorm room. Then she got Cherry dressed in her little Pikachu-patterned harness while her coffee brewed, and once she was ready, the trio of Laurel, Luna and Cherry took off for the club fair.

Clubs were never really her thing. Hell, people were never really her thing. So naturally, the crowded area in front of the central building made her skin crawl and she couldn't help but to groan at the idea of wandering through that space. But onward she went, ducking into the crowd of students that meandered about, excitedly signing up for new clubs, or joining old ones to stay with old friends. She supposed she couldn't disparage those people their happiness.

When she finally stumbled upon a familiar face through the crowd, man... She couldn't help it. She was bored. She just had to circle around to behind the booth, avoiding his notice. Once she was sure that she had managed to sneak up on the man, the young woman allowed herself to walk up behind Carter. He was still talking to that mountain of a man from yesterday, huh? Awww, is that a budding romance she spotted? How cute.

A pair of hands clapped onto Carter's shoulders, grabbing and squeezing to scare him as much as possible. "Awww, jumpy?"

She leaned over his shoulder so he could see her face, "Don't be so nervous, bud, its just me! Aren't you happy to see me?"
The young woman reached up and pinched Carter's cheek like a grandmother would to her grandchild, before glancing at Davy and gesturing at him "Oh? Oh I'm sorry, am I interrupting your chat with your new... "acquaintance"? I'll just leave you to that then, wouldn't want to ruin your- Hi Kiko- your pitch to get the beefcake to join you in... the greenhouse. Yeah. The greenhouse."

"Just don't go shoving anything down his shirt and you should be fine."
She hissed at him, then pat the Carter's cheek and walked away, taking a moment to nuzzle the Whimsicott that had inevitably attached to the side of her head, before sending the grass-type back to her trainer. She lifted a hand to give a single wave in Carter's direction as she faded back into the crowd.

Once she was sufficiently far enough away, she stopped and sighed. "Oh, and Landon? STOP FOLLOWING ME LIKE A CREEP!"

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Club fair day...~
~interactionds: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

He turned and watched as Alistair gave his opinion of contests. It didn't bother Dolan since he was he understood how great it was. He smiled at Alistair then gave him a friendly wave.

"I appreciate your honest answer. Theres no more math in coordinating than than battling or anything else in life. Contests are only strange or boring if you've never given them a shot, but I get it! They aren't for everyone. Luckily the coordination club is more than contests. Much like how Good Life Club is improving the quality of one's life, the Coordination Club is about improving your pokemon's quality of life! This is valuable skill even for pokémon battlers for a strong bond with one's pokémon is how you become a great trainer in general!" Dolan explained.

Johto Acadamy-B.png

~Bodie Lake...~
~Club Fair Day...~
~Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Noah

"How many club members are there...? In the Programming club. And how do I start?" Bodie asked, eyes wide eager to hear what he had to say. This was her first time in a club and she had no clue what was expected of her or what she needed to do, and the greenhouse club? She'd need to speak to a member of that club. For now, she wanted to know more about the programming club.

"If your second in command, who's first...?" Bodie tilted her head as she asked. She also wondered how hard taking care of plants would be but that was a question she would save for when she has a discussion with the greenhouse club captain.

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Interacting with: Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 , Quentin TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies , Altair Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

The pink haired girl popped her bubblegum and glanced back over her shoulder. "Hey! We've got some new challengers. Anyone wanna take 'em?"
Three trainers broke away from the crowd, a boy in a purity jacket had a mudkip standing next to him, a girl in an ignite uniform held her charmander in her arms, and finally, the strike girl stood with her mareep, which was glaring at the newcomers, eager for battle.

"Choose your opponent guy." The pink-haired girl told Quentin.
((You can totally write the battle yourself if you like, or I can continue with the npcs))

Elliot gave Altair an odd look. "Why are you stuck at the school?"
He couldn't understand it. Elliot had fought so hard to come here, meeting someone who didn't want to be here was...new.

He glanced at the lineup of trainers willing to battle them, but Elliot turned to Altair, glancing down at the piplup.
"Hey, um, do you want to battle me?"

Elliot glanced back over his shoulder. "Is that okay with you Dewey?"
He couldn't see the pokemon's face. It was worried for a moment, but in the next, Dewey set a firm expression and hopped down off of Elliot's backpack.
"Sobble sob sob!" Dewey said bravely. He would do it. For Elliot.

Screenshot_20220519-133520-656.png
Landon Cartwright
Purity

1200px-0571Zoroark.png

Nox
Zoroark, and Landon's conscience/therapist and best friend

When the beat drop, go stupid
This another level final boss type music
Only met a few in a feud I can duel with
And few ain't you, but you fueling the movement
Eight bars double looped, just do it
Got 'em wound up 'till they wound up wounded
Now they loud, huh, 'till they wound up muted
Wait a minute
All the birds tweet 'till they get clay pigeoned
I was made in God's image, so I give the same given
Oh lord, I can feel the snake in 'em
And we both human, but it ain't the same, is it?
You are my sons, so that make it so different
My parental right is to whip 'em, get it
Copy, copy, rock 'em to the body
Pull the plug and prop 'em in the lobby
Ain't a God, but ain't a god can stop me
Probability of death is obvious
But I don't give a fuck
We all have to die someday, so what?
Me - I'm gonna die on my own two feet
I'll be ten toes down when you're ten toes up
Woah, woah, flow so smooth, it's butter
Raikou right here, I'm lord of the thumpers
808 hit a fourth door like thunder
808 make a bitch pause - buffer
And I'm on the mic, but it ain't no jumper
Told the frog leap, but there ain't no jumpers
Why you think I walk with a Four Leaf Clover
It's all luck if you get to see what I've got
No forgiving you for forbidden fruit
Try to run in my home - four four to your roof
We can war in the streets, we can war in the booth
But I'm keen to your schemes, endure and improve
And don't give a single fuck about awards, or the ruse
Or the rules, or the jewels, I just war for the crew
'Cause there ain't another human that can do what I do
I done brought it from the genesis to moving iTunes
You in my arc, every single hit a typhoon
And in my arc every single minute high noon
Wanna leave when the bell ring - you in my school, trick
Better sit on that stool, bitch!
---------------------------------------------
Knocked down and discouraged we up
Take arms for the things that we love
They say that I couldn't keep up
Keep up, keep up, oh, it's fine by me
You run when it start to heat up
All talk 'till I go to piece up
My mind going stuck in reruns
Reruns, reruns, oh, it's fine by me
----------------------------------------------
Put me on prime time
I'mma clutch it, I'm not with the hive mind
I'm who does it, I'm first in the byline
Number one and I'm doing a sky dive
On who doesn't respect, you run for the check
But you running from me when I run in to check
You run without looking, there's nothing to check
'Cause a run in with me is a run in with death
I'll run in your scene, and then dump on the set

Clubs. To be entirely honest, he didn't have much interested in that kind of thing. Though, that was mostly because none of them really appealed to his own unique tastes, though a few had things he found of interest. Battles, exploration. Though none had the right combination that he really desired. Though, at the urging...or rather, forceful shoving, of his most trusted pal Nox, Landon found himself wandering the campus through the stalls anyway. Headphones firmly in place, blasting whatever kind of music took his fancy at the time, he'd managed to snag a few snacks along the way that he didn't necessarily acquire through the proper channels, but that never stopped him before. Melding with the crowd like a wraith, the pair moved from stall to stall, giving cursory glances at anything that might have piqued his interest but none held it for long. At least until he caught sight of a few people he recognized. At the very least, maybe today wouldn't be too bad. However, the moment Nox noticed where he was looking, the bipedal fox that somehow counted as his self-appointed therapist shoved his human partner towards the only people he considered friends. And out he stumbled from the press of the passerby, nearly falling face first into the dirt.

"Hey! Cut that out, you almost made me drop my taco bag. That's borderline blasphemy!"
He turned his gaze to the Zoroark and frowned, giving him the stink eye for his insolence but sighed. Nox gestured him forward, but Landon, feeling obstinate, merely walked over and plopped himself down on a bench near where his only human pals were conversing. He couldn't hear what they were up to himself, given that he was currently damaging his inner ear and ear drum with absurdly loud music, but he could at least keep an eye on their body language. Nox, for his part, sighed loudly and walked over to nudge the annoyingly stubborn human once more, though all he received in return was a look and a scratch behind the ear and a headpat. The affection was appreciated, but honestly Landon could be far too bullheaded for his own good sometimes. So, instead, Nox strode off towards where Laurel and Carter were currently engaged in whatever kind of conversation they might be having, and waved to the pair, as well as the others assembled nearby so as not to be rude.

"Hello, miss Laurel, mister Carter. And greetings to others I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. I hope you're having a nice time? Things seem very lively today, it's rather exciting. It reminds me of the one time Landon took us to the fair, though it smells less weird."

The young pokemon offered his best attempt at a smile and a small bow, though it was a little difficult with the snout. Still, he carried himself in a pleasant and polite manner, somehow very at odds with his human trainer who tended to be much more...informal with his bearing.

Landon watched from his seat and frowned, leaning back with his arms behind his head. Internally, he understood what Nox was trying to do. Though, he didn't really see the point. He had friends. All his partners were his friends. And he had a human friend already, quality over quantity after all. And Carter was a pretty good guy. A bit of a goody-two-shoes sometimes but the boyscout was honest and dedicated and he could respect that. He was genuinely convinced he didn't need more, he even had a spare human connection in Laurel if he was truly desperate for someone to talk to, as much conversation as she was really good for. At least Cherry was entertaining.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SilverFlight SilverFlight

Last edited:

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Location: Tree behind Greenhouse Club Stand - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Carter Grey; Abigail Laurel; Nox the Zoroark and Landon Cartwright
Mentions:
SilverFlight SilverFlight explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Naberius Naberius
Davy’s Pokémon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

Upon hearing Carter’s been called worse, Davy raised an eyebrow. “I meant it as a compliment, silly.” He rolled his eyes and chuckled. He was not acting himself, mainly because Carter’s comment on how special he was based on how well he treated his Pokémon had him blushing. Again. He gave Carter a sweet smile, nodding his head at his support. “Thank you. I don’t normally-”

That was when Laurel came out of nowhere. Not only did she probably scare Carter, but Davy jumped, as well. Bessy mooed in disdain as she got up, staring down Laurel. Then realized it was that crazy girl with the Bayleef from yesterday, so she huffed and laid back down. Her innuendos went right over Davy’s head.

He just simply tilted his head at her and hummed in confusion. “But I’m already a greenhouse technician…” He mumbled, unsure if Laurel actually heard him.

He noticed further away - but still away from the main crowd - was that guy from yesterday. Him and his Zoroark. Just looking at him, he felt a lot more approachable despite the earbuds in his ear, likely because he seemed chiller than the crowds. Or, that was what he could at least tell from this far away.

His Zoroark came by and spoke to Carter and Laurel, but greeted Davy, as well. So, politely, he waved at the Zoroark with a big grin. “Hello, Landon’s Zoroark.” He at least remembered Landon’s name. Seeing the Zoroark seem so polite, he wondered if that was because Landon was also just as polite or the complete opposite. His Miltank gave a moo to him in greeting.

Davy glanced over at Landon sitting by himself, having noticed that his Zoroark tried budging him earlier to no avail. He spoke to the Dark-Type, unsure of his name for now. “Yes, I know I am at least. Is your trainer okay? Are the crowds bothering him, too?” He asked, a hint of concern inflecting in his voice.

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Location: Video Game Stand - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada
Mentions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble; Altair Prasiola and Axel the Piplup; Quentin Windstrom, Queenie the Seadra, Steelhead the Lairon, and Excalibur the Doublade; Elizabeth Elric
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Noah’s Pokémon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah noticed the battle club was hosting battles beside him, and Quentin’s Pokémon were staring so adorably. Maybe he can join in after helping Bodie? Get the battle club to sponsor his video game club, too?

Ugh, seemed like so much work, but it’s a lot better than doing this by himself. Where the hell was G?

When Bodie asked about the programming club, Noah shrugged. “A handful. Here.” He pulled out another clipboard, titled for the programming club. There were five names signed up. “Put yer name here ‘n’ phone number if ya got one. We populate one of the computer labs of Schnizderful’s around noon on Wednesdays ‘n’ Sundays. We also help with homework regardin’ Schniz’s classes. In there, we do some codin’ and playin’ around with software ‘n’ whatever programs we got to make shit. Stuff like Photoshop and others. We even have small little tournaments for who can do the best codin’, maybe even robotics if we get lent little robos to program. As fer who’s first…”

Noah then shrugged. “Haven’t seen ‘em in a while. She’s probably out there doin’ some robo work of ‘er own. She went ta Hoenn for a bit. Since she came back, she’s been very shut off. So I act as leader in her stead. Whatever I say still kinda goes.” He then patted the other clipboard for the video game club on the table, putting the other clipboard under his Vulpix, who dutifully sat on it protectively. Some of the names on the programming list are also on the video game list. “If ya wanna just watch us play video games, whether ones we make or ones from consoles we bring in, ya can. Ya don’t have to play if ya don’t wanna. Some of the video game stuff might even inspire ya for yer work, and most of the peeps from programmin’ are gonna be there, so it’s not like ya have to meet all new people every time. Ya don’t have to be there every time we have a meetin’ either, it’s gonna be pretty chill.” Hopefully, that was enough to get her to sign up?

He noticed that Elliot and Altair might actually fight each other. Mono a’ mono, eh? Even sharing Water-Typed ‘mons. This should be interesting.

6AABDB3F-D802-4E8F-8E73-53F8F0E8E3D8.png
A afternoon’s venture across campus seeking out the academy councilor and Professor for advice on adjusting his schedule for the new year of school. It all led to another adventure in its own right…. A club! That’s right, Buffward Biffington was getting a dojo of sorts of his own, a spot away from home to get down to business and make a Sumo wrestling club right here at the Johto Academy. A unexpected but exciting new adventure on the big fancy campus.

Arriving as early as could be the tall, muscular figure had begun setting up his stand with the help of his Pokémon. He decided to wear the leisure wear used for the athletics side of campus activities while setting up the stand and overhead sign promoting the new ‘Dojo Club’ a brand new group completely committed to Sumo wrestling and discipline. Sawk and Thro were out of their pokeballs manning the table while acting as the heavy guarding area, keeping things in order. Meanwhile Snorlax and Slaking put on a exhibition sumo match behind the table in a set up ring that Buff put together with help.

Hariyama, Hawlucha and Stufful helped advertise the new club. While the exhibition match attempted to garner attention in their own right. Buff meanwhile called out to his Slaking and Snorlax with motivational instructions to really push the action.

60B9BF83-0FFD-4736-B351-044673AE517B.png

The crowd had begun clearing up a little allowing Spheal to take notice of Ozzy the Marowak. Leading to the Spheal to roll over and knock against Joss’s head as the purity student sat against the fountain with the guitar in hands and sitting atop his lap. “Huh….? What’s up Spheal?” The Pokémon nudged him further to take notice of the Marowak himself. Joss shifting his gaze toward Ozzy growing curious at the sight of the Pokémon who almost seemed to respond to the music that been played on his guitar and sung aloud.

An idea crossing his mind and soon acting upon it getting the Strike student to bring forward a drum that was sitting at the music club table and setting it near the fountain. Joss curious if the idea would work and his thought proven true. He couldn’t really offer his guitar for the Marowak to try and play. But a drum seemed like a natural option for the Pokémon. “Yo! Marowak-man…. How about a jam session? You seemed caught up on the flows man according to my Spheal here.” Joss offered as Spheal smiled and called out in happy reply and confirming.

Mentions: Ozzy the Marowak SilverFlight SilverFlight

1A60A160-718E-4F2A-855C-352C13C1A8E9.jpeg Vennin walking by the club with Breè catching notice of Noah waving hi. Causing the older student to stop by for a moment waving back. “Hey Noah! How’s the club going?” Vennin asked while waving hello to the other students with him. Breè meanwhile nodded hello to all the other Pokémon and quietly looked around at the nearby club stands.

Mentions: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy, outside the central building - Club fair
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Nox Naberius Naberius , Laurel explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , Joss The Silent Z The Silent Z

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter grinned at being called "silly". He was genuinely having fun talking with Davy. He was so engaged in the conversation, that he didn't notice Laurel at all, until it was too late.
He yelled loudly, jumping up as he clutched his heart. When he finally registered who it was he groaned. "Dammit Laurel! Don't you have somewhere better to haunt?"

He tried to pull away as she pinched his cheek, and when she began to tease him about Davy he couldn't even grasp words to retaliate.
She left them and all he could do was stare daggers at her back, flustered, angry and embarrassed.
"Ugh! of all the selfish...pig-headed...You're the worst!"
Kiko seemed very pleased, having popped out of her pokeball as soon as she heard Laurel's voice, until she saw the look on her trainer's face, and then her cotton drooped:

He didn't know why Laurel's words mattered. They shouldn't have, but Carter didn't even know what he was feeling when it came to Davy, to have it shoved so ruthlessly in his face left him...he couldn't describe it. He had to get away.

"I..uh..." He began, trying to formulate and excuse, but just then, like an angel of salvation, Landon's pokemon Nox appeared with a polite greeting.

"Hey! You're here for a massage right? Of course you are." Carter took the pokemon by the shoulders, attempting to steer him towards the greenhouse table.
"They're totally free. Landon! I'm giving your Zoroark a massage! We need the customer satisfaction statements! Can't stay under this tree and slack off all day can I?"

Once they were far enough away Carter leaned in to whisper to Nox: "Just help me out of this for now okay? Please?"

~~

Meanwhile Ozzy realized that he was no longer just the watcher. Now he was being watched. When Joss called out to him be took a step back. Ozzy checked behind him, to make sure there was no other marowak there, then, timidly, he pointed at himself.
Ozzy came over with a look of abashed wonder. He glanced at his bone club, before setting it down carefully on the edge of the fountain. He hoped up to sit, his short legs dangling off the ground. Carefully he reached for the pair of sticks, marveling at them as he held them in his small, mitt-like hands.

He tapped the drum experimentally, then again. Finally a more complicated set with both sticks. He beamed at Joss, the smile shining straight through his bone helmet.
"Maro maro! Wak!" He spun one of the sticks in his hand and set them poised over the drum, ready to play.

((NPCs are nice, also, I’m on my phone, sorry for short posts, it feels like I’m writing way more than I really am))

Quentin Windstrom
Interactions: Pink-Hair girl and Strike girl - SilverFlight SilverFlight

Current Team:
Excalibur the Doublade
Queenie the Seadra
Steelhead the Lairon

Quentin surveyed the possible opponents and made his choice, it didn’t take him long. The Strike girl drew his attention the most, she looked, at least to him, like the most worthy candidate.

“You there!” He called. “You in yellow, I’d like to battle you! I mean, you may say no if you want, because I can see why you would be scared to lose..” Trash-talking was his specialty, and he wouldn’t pull any punches, even on a girl.

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Interactions: Elliot ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Dolan ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 )

FMipD58.png
The guy who was talking about "pokemon contests" seems to be explaining something, but Altair simply tilted his head at a bunch of words, none of which really answered his question of "what are contests again?". It reminded him of those weird salespeople that would go around in Castelia's apartments, or the important-looking rich people giving speeches in front of shiny glass buildings, they always give a wishiwashi-ish answer when asked about particulars. It wasn't really a good look. "Eh...yeah, sure, okay." He half-heartedly tried to reply but was definitely more interested in the battling compared to some fancy buzzwords strung together.

The other boy that was with him seemed to be confused at why he doesn't want to be at the school, Altair always thought it was obvious why he wouldn't want to be stuck at a stupid school, but once he was actually asked that he founded it a bit difficult to articulate exactly why. It just felt...strange, unfair maybe, and different, not in a good way. "...W-What? I-isn't it obvious!" He reflectively said rather defensively before falling silent for a moment. "I can get by on my own just fine, so I don't need any phony-ass adults deciding my stuff for me, whether going to any school or anything else. I can't believe everyone here's such a frick'in doormat, I'd rather be a stunfisk, cuz at least they fight back if you step on them." Altair shrugged and said rather distantly. "The stupid adult that sent me here said he'd let me leave if I can beat him in a battle, so I'm stuck here until I get stronger...hmph, he's just scared I'll get stronger way too fast if I'm not held back." He added rather annoyedly while Axel patted his face with cool flippers to get the trainer to chill out a bit.

"Of course I'll battle you!" The boy's eyes lighten up when the battle request came, they were both interested in the battling club, so it wasn't that strange.

"I bet it's hard to actually find battles to do while stuck here, so I'm gonna take every chance I get."

"Pip piplup!"

Altair crossed his arms while Axel climbed back onto the boy's shoulder, and the two nodded rather confidently in unison, although that facade seems to be cracking by the second. Deep down Altair knew he wasn't that good at an official pokemon battle or anything like that, but who needs to be good at that if they can do things their way and it works out? It instilled a sense of nervousness in him, does this kid like school? Does that mean he'd battle in a totally different way? Were there weird rules he didn't know about? He threw those questions into the back of his mind for now.

"A-and, my name is Altair! You and your pokemon better give it your all okay? I...I wanna find some worthy rivals here!"

Joss Vanberg~ 3rd Year Purity
A308043F-4DD5-4038-B66D-51D0BFDBC7E9.png

A bright smile crossing his face and ending with a nod as he watched the Marowak respond to his offer and ensuring no other Marowak was around them at the time. There was no real way for Joss to know this was Ozzy, the same Marowak that hung out and belonged to Carter from the greenhouse. But at the same time perhaps a feeling like he’d seen the Pokémon around before could be lightly traced. The boys light blue eyes followed along as the Marowak headed on over and got himself settled atop the fountain while familiarizing himself with the drum sticks and experimenting a bit with them. He couldn’t help but offer a bright grin and nodded a ‘cool’ in response to the beaming Pokémon. A chuckle following as he’d never thought of a Pokémon jam session like this but then again….

Joss also never expected to wind up in two clubs and become the unlikely, not completely true founder of one as well. But yet again the old Joss saying of ‘Life happens… man’ rang true in the here and now. But it was becoming true this little unplanned concert as Angelo called it had evolved so to speak from a one chill dudes play into a full blown session with a Marowak as Spheal looked on appearing to look forward to this new show. While Wooper floated over and hopped up next to Spheal as Swinub chilled below on the ground next to Joss’s leg.

Catching the readiness of Ozzy to begin playing. Joss took a moment while nodding to the Pokémon allowing a moment to think over a tune unsure of what the Marowak might be familiar with and also could easily include a drum solo or plenty of drum action. ‘What did a Pokémon like this Marowak listen to with their trainer?’ Joss pondered before settling on a choice that wasn’t a guarantee but least maybe the Pokémon may have heard it before. While momentarily wondering of how he’d turn this into a acoustic version cover while featuring the drum play on a nice level. Giving a final nod and turning a gaze over toward Ozzy with a thumbs up before giving the signal to ‘Let’s Jam!’ While hoping the Pokémon would feel comfortable and loose playing the tune. Otherwise he’d interject with a change to something he’d know and he’d follow along with the Pokémons choice of song. In moments Joss began playing and opening up with some singing along with the play of his guitar once he was sure Ozzy was all good to go.

As the duo played and Joss sang, Spheal and Wooper chimed in with backing vocals. Singing along with the pair of Joss and Ozzy’s playing…. Sounds of “Woop… Woop… Woop, Woop!” Followed in sync with “Spheal, Spheal… Spheal, Spheal!” From the pair of Pokémon turned into backing vocalists singing along in tune and rhythm of the song. Even the totally chill Swinub chimed in dorm time to time as well throwing in a “Swinub..” at just the right moments of the song for his short cut-ins. Meanwhile Angelo and his Pokémon team of Electebuzz and Graveler were rocking along while taking in new members as they signed up. A crowd once more growing around the small concert provided by Joss and Ozzy’s jam session.

Interactions/Mentions: Ozzy the Marowak SilverFlight SilverFlight

Screenshot_20220519-133520-656.png
Landon Cartwright
Purity
1200px-0571Zoroark.png

Nox
Zoroark, and Landon's conscience/therapist and best friend

{With: Carter, Davy, Laurel}

Landon watched with a raised eyebrow, having finally moved the heaphones enough to uncover the one ear facing the group. He trusted Carter, so he just shrugged and offered an easy grin before glancing over at Laurel. His expression changed into a slightly more childish raspberry from the distance, just to get on her nerves, before waving at the rather large mountain of a man the others had been talking to.

Nox, for his part, smiled at Davy and bowed ever so slightly.
"Greetings, and I apologize for not introducing myself sooner, my name is Nox. And...Landon is feeling fine, he just has...issues opening up to people and making friends. We're working on it. Though he is very resistant to any kind of treatment I try. His anti-social tendencies are very deeply ingrained though there's...a good reason that I'm not at liberty to discuss. However-"

In the middle of his words, though, Carter stole the show and Nox found himself being carted away to somewhere new. His eyes widened slightly but he went with it, and once they were further away from the group and her heard Carter's words, he just nodded and started walking on his own. When they'd gotten far enough that no one could overhear them, he turned and raised an eyebrow.

"You seem distressed, your eyes are darting a little and you look like you might have an elevated heart rate. Are you alright? Should I fetch the nurse? Or would you like to talk about it?"

SilverFlight SilverFlight Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Interacting with: Quentin TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies , Altair Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

The girl with the mareep smiled. "Tough talk, let's see if you can back it up." She gestured to an open space and took up a position on the far side of it.
Once Quentin was in place she commanded her mareep forward.

"Which pokemon are you going to put out for me to beat?" She challenged.

~

Elliot furrowed his brow. "Maybe...to some, this school is the thing that gives them freedom."
This guy certainly had a very set way of seeing things, Elliot wondered if trying to debate him would do anything. But there was one thing he could do, and that was battle.

"I should probably say this now, I've...never actually battled before. B-but my pokemon probably has. Right Dewey?"
The sobble looked back at him with an odd expression Elliot couldn't interpret.

He found them an open space and Dewey stepped into the center cautiously. Elliot couldn't see it, but the sobble was trembling. His little face was set in a determined frown however. Win or lose, he would give it his all.

Once Altair was ready, Elliot began.
"Okay Dewey, start things off with watergun!"
Dewey jumped to obey, launching a steady stream of water at his opponent.

~Dolan Larch...~
~Club fair day...~
~interactionds:

"Right. Down to the nitty gritty. Contests differ from region to region. but essentially it all boils down to style and strategy. There is always a visual round. The visual round is an art form. You are painting a beautiful spectacular picture. Make no mistake, there is a lot of thought and planning that goes into making a truly spectacular performance. Some coordinators go on to become trainers and even use their coordination skills to become strong trainers!" He said chuckling. He glanced over at Rook. He patted rook, whom let out a friendly bark.

"Then there is the battle round. These are common in many contests but not all contests have battle rounds. Contest battles are a bit different from regular battles. Which are judged based on strategy. Brute force alone will not score you many points as judges want to see wit and well placed plan of action. KO-ing your opponent will also guarantee victory, but against a skilled coordinator, that's a lot easier said than done. In the coordination club, we teach people how to groom and take care of their Pokémon. Because in order to be the best, you need to do the most to ensure success!" Dolan said grinning. He gestured to the brochures on the table. The brochures was titled 'Pokémon Guide to Success". It was a neat little guide that gave a very similar description that Dolan had given, but on a much more detailed level as Dolan didn't wanna overly bore the boy with detail he probably didn't wanna hear. The brochures elaborated and gave detailed tips and advice on how to properly bath Pokémon, what foods were safe to give your Pokémon based on what egg group they were in, what foods were okay in moderation and what foods and things that should never be given to Pokémon. There were some helpful exercise routines that trainers and their Pokémon can do. As well as a few tips of do's/don'ts of raising pokemon.

Johto Acadamy-B.png

~Bodie Lake...~
~Club Fair Day...~
~Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Bodie blinked then agrees to write her name and phone number. She wrote her name very elegantly and in cursive. Dotting her eye with a little ladybug doodle. Hearing Noah's explanation was just what she wanted to hear and making robots was right up her alley.

"So we mset up tomorrow " Bodie said, seeing how today was Tuesday. She had a lot to think about and it seemed like Noah did to. Now seemed like a good idea to check out the greenhouse club. First she'd take a few moments to think about the Programming club.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 15th*

After some Arcane with Noah, a long school day that seemed to drag on forever with teachers presenting themselves and doing icebreakers, G was finally on her way to her club stand, sorta. Once she presented herself in several classes and did a short stream to show off her new school. People had began to gather around her, eager to get selfies, autographs and even a date. At first she was flattered, but soon she realized that getting to her video game club was going to be more difficult than she thought. It was until Vanilla scared them off that people realized they were invading her space.

"Sorry! Please let me be in school, I am here to study after all." G said as she waved away the fans who had been swarming around her. "Noah!"

G waved at her partner in crime, "Finally found you! I'm still sore from yesterday. I might have too watch that episode again, since we were too distracted to pay a lot of attention to it." She walked up to the stand looking cheerful, along with Vanilla in her hands. "Can't believe you were able to stay for so long though, it was great. Even though you got a sneak peak under my skirt, I don't usually let boy touch my goodies like that, but you were such a professional, I am fully satisfied with your work."

G was of course talking about how she had to share her bed to watch their series, which meant she was sitting awkwardly, why she was sore. Her goodies of course was her PC and Noah indeed did a great job installing it.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Location: Video Game Club Stand - Club Fair, Outside of Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Bodie Lake and Bonnie the Nincada; Vennin ‘von Vusso and Breè the Umbreon; Elizabeth Elric and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix
Mentions: Altair Prasiola and Axel the Piplup; Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble; Dolan Larch and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine; Quentin Windstrom, Queenie the Seadra, Excalibur the Doublade, and Steelhead the Lairon; Buffward Biffington, Throh, Sawk, Hariyama, Slaking, Hawlucha, and Stufful; Joss Vanberg, Spheal, Swinub, and Johtonian Wooper; Carter Grey, Ozzy the Marowak; Landon Cartwright, Nox the Zoroark; Abigail Laurel
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Hecotoro Hecotoro The Silent Z The Silent Z
Noah’s Pokémon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Things were kicking off. He got Bodie to register for the Video Game club and he gave her one of G’s stickers for the video game club. It was blue, and he gave it to her Nincada to hold. “Not food, don’t eat please.” He warned. He noticed a rather tall and muscular man make a sumo wrestling club stand nearby, with his team of Fighting-Types. He hadn’t seen some of them before. Hariyama, Snorlax, and Slaking were the ones he recognized. He had to pull out his P★DA, the grey device opening up and scanning the Pokémon, letting him know they were Throh, Sawk, Hawlucha, and Stufful. Cool.

The device didn’t say some Pokedex entry, but it did give him the details of what they are capable of in a battle and where to find them. That’s when he noticed Joss having a familiar Marowak drum and making music with him, his Wooper, Swinub, and Spheal being background vocalists, which was adorable. He found Quentin was challenging that Strike girl with the Mareep, and the battle between Altair and Elliot was now underway after Dolan’s explanation of contests to Altair and anyone who would listen.

That Carter guy he wanted Bodie to go see had came back to the stands with someone’s Zoroark, that someone having sat down on a bench nearby looking at the coffee-crazed RA for Purity.

Vennin called back, and he waved back at him. “Oh, doin’ good. Got a few members to sign already. Ya interested in video games?” He smiled cheekily, hoping he got another one roped in. He then turned to Bodie. “Looks like he’s back. That’s Carter.” He pointed to the man with the Zoroark. “He’s the technician for the greenhouse. You can go talk to him ‘n’ figure out yer stuff.”

After letting Bodie know where to go next, he saw a crowd surrounding none other than G. Chuckling, he waved to her as she waved to him, but her words… Man, really? His cheeks burned red and he narrowed his eyes on her. “Don’tcha have a way with words…” He shook his head. “Makin’ it sound like I did more than just watch a movie ‘n’ fix up yer computer. Ya sure ya want yer bloodthirsty paparazzi to hear that?” He chuckled. “But yeah, I got some people to sign up. Some of the people from my programmin’ club ‘re interested, so they put their names on here, too. But other than that, seems like people’re more interested in battles and whatnot.”

Tails chirped and waved at G, and his Helioptile climbed up Noah’s shoulders to get a closer look at G and wave, letting out a happy chirping hiss.

Last edited:

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Location: Behind Greenhouse Club Stand -> Sumo Wrestling Club Stand - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Nox the Zoroark; Carter Grey and Kiko the Whimsicott; Buffward Biffington, Sawk, Throh, Snorlax, Slaking, Hariyama, Hawlucha, Stufful
Mentions: Abigail Laurel; Landon Cartwright
The Silent Z The Silent Z Naberius Naberius SilverFlight SilverFlight
Davy’s Pokémon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

Carter’s and Laurel’s interaction had Davy frowning. Did these two really hate each other? What did they do to each other to cause such animosity? He looked so upset, and with those unkind words and his facial expression causing his Whimsicott to look so upset. Something told Davy that Carter never really got this angry.

Nox having arrived when he did must have been Carter’s saving grace, so he didn’t mind that Carter took Nox away after his explanation of Landon. Apparently this Zoroark seemed very knowledgeable about psychology, which impressed Davy. He looked at Landon with some concern. Huh, anti-social?

Interesting.

Carter took Nox away, and he just waved at them as they walked back to the greenhouse club stand. “I’ll see you two later.” He then got up, his Miltank having rested with him despite the concerning bout of emotional energy that was just exchanged. She walked with him, with Davy unsure if he should be anywhere near Laurel if she makes Carter that angry.

That’s when his eyes caught sight of the sumo-wrestling stand. His eyes sparkled. Finally! An answer to battling without actually feeling queasy about battling!

He made his way over, noticing the guy was just an inch shorter than him and more muscle-bound. He waved, his Miltank eyeing the strong Pokémon with glee. “Heya. Was wondering what this thing was about. How does sumo-ing work?” He asked, clearly excited to try this out at some point.

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Interactions: Elliot ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )

FMipD58.png
Altair tilted his head while his eyes widened at Elliot's comment, he couldn't fantom anyone thinking that being at this school was freedom. They don't even let them out at night time, Arceus knows how many strong and rare Pokemon he would miss out on meeting if he didn't wander around cities alone in the dead of night.

"Woah woah woah, were you, like, in literal prison before? If you think this is freedom? Are you like a mafia heir? I saw on a crime show once that there are theories that the leader of Team Rocket's son ran away to be a trainer because he didn't like that life or something. If that's the case, totally awesome man!" Although the words he said were pretty farfetch'd, Altair had this excited glimmer in his eyes that seem to flicker between confusion and respect, even the pokemon on his shoulder leaned ahead inquisitively. He seems to be coming up with various convoluted guesses in his head about the other boy's situation.

"Wait wait, what did you just say-" Altair paused for a moment on his side of the clearing as he heard the other say that he's never battled before. That wasn't the main problem, everyone started somewhere, but the fact that he didn't know whether his Pokemon has battled before was strange. It kind of cemented the mafia heir idea in his head more, this kid looked pretty tame and quiet, he couldn't have stolen a Pokemon right? The Pokemon seems to be listening to him, but it was shaking, was he that strong just as a person? Altair was confused for a bit until Axel turned back from the clearly waving his flippers while a jet of water blasted him in the face, the small round Pokemon rolled back and tumbled a few times before jumping back up. "O-Oh right! Ughh! I can't believe I got distracted!" Altair scratched his head and flung some bits of hair out of his eyes before taking a more steady stance.

"Haha, I can tell, Axel is a piplup which are water type Pokemon, meaning water-type moves aren't very effective on him!" Altair crossed his arms and said rather dramatically, it was his first battle, he's gotta show off a bit. Although he didn't know what the other Pokemon actually was either, but judging by how it used water gun and was also mainly blue like piplup, it could be a water type as well. "We've trained just for something like this! Let's show'em your special grass knot!"

After getting up, Axel's eyes glowed slightly before similarly glowing grass stems busted out of the ground around the opposing sobble's feet, trying to create tripwire-like tangles to catch the small water type in.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 15th*

"Well that's to be expected..." G took her spot next to Noah at the stand, her eyes fixed on the battles going on. "I don't mind, I only need the most dedicated gamers if we are to win tournaments!" She set down Vanilla on the table, who cooed at the other Vulpix. "We only need five people anyways, one for each role. I forgot to ask, I play mainly DPS, damage per second, what do you usually play... what is that?"

G looked confused as a big truck came through the entrance. It seemed to be filled with all kinds of gadgets and adorned with neon lights. The truck stopped, parking to give everyone a side view of it.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please gather around! We are recruiting people for project Celebi!" A voice over the speakers sounded, "What is project Celebi? Well our goal is to document and find the legendary guardian of the Ilex Forest! We have the best technology and require all kinds of talents to accomplish our goal! Step right up, come and see our introduction videos, ask us any questions and most importantly, sign up!"

The doors opened to reveal a tired old looking professor. He had a soft smile on his face while the announcement played again. Despite that, his clothes and accessories seemed very well cared for and of high technology.

Professor Jackson.jpg

Next to him stood a lovely woman. She had amazing good looks and a joyful smile on her. She had pamphlets on one hand, ready to hand them out to anyone who approached.

assitant Zelena.jpg

G tugged at Noah's sleeve. "Look at them, they look like video game characters. We should go, I should go. Do you want to go? We can have Vanilla watch the stand meanwhile."

9C8B2B52-D2E5-4E1E-97C2-C265FDD18460.jpeg

Vennin nodded with a smile. “A good sign. Least a few members more then before, hey? Nicely done.” He replied before thinking over Noah’s question and offer to sign up for the Gamer club. A brief moment of thought to occupy him before responding in kind. “Oh, I don’t know if I’d fit with the gamers here. It’s been probably a decade or more since my last venture into any games. But it’s something to consider atleast for now.” Vennin added taking a look around with Breè as Noah began speaking with a younger student in Bodie helping them out with a club rep to head over towards for any questions and curiosities it seemed and then noticing the boy head for G upon her arrival. Not feeling up for appearing like a eaves dropper, Vennin paid no mind and moved away a few feet watching the people around the place and eyeing the greenhouse club stand for a moment himself. Before his eyes wandered in long curious gaze that narrowed into a focus and suspicion as the big truck ventured into view and began putting on a show of sorts with their display and noteworthy entrance and appearance.

They certainly knew how enter with some flare and show off some money with that display. A big project that’s likely garnered millions, huh? Vennin couldn’t help but wonder and shook his head. “They look a bit Sus…..” He thought to himself and slightly aloud for Breè to hear. Sure the woman was attractive, but usually such were the case with projects looking to recruit and gain followers and support. Often people that could appeal to the masses with their looks and turn them into hopeful putty to mold and lead down the desired path were often the main recruiters fronting for the organization. Was this Celebi project just like such a one? Vennin couldn’t help but wonder and looked down to his Umbreon for a moment as she nodded in a agreement to Vennin’s comment.

~~~~~~~~~~
60CE3703-9729-4A8A-897A-E60F5C5CBA85.png

Buff motivating his Pokémon to put on quite the show to appeal to the other students. Guiding the Slaking and Snorlax through such motivations and warning them he’d have no issues jumping in himself to show them just how it’s done and done right. Although in truth he was pleased with their performance so far yet they always could do better. Never stop! Rise and gain ground above every bar set. Raise the and set the new standard each time out!

Meanwhile Hawlucha began performing aerial displays to draw extra attention the best she could while Stufful used their adorable ness to attract attention. Sawk and Throh merely stood on either side of the hopeful club stand silent and cool, while maintaining their tough image and bouncer like qualities as Hariyama stood tall and took members through signing up forms and what have you.

Buff eyed the newcomer, a rather well built and slightly taller man in his own right. A smile crossed his features and eyes beamed with excitement to answer the question. He walked closer and eyed the Miltank as she looked on appearing in glee at the other Pokémon at his stand. Well his Pokémon actually less he got some newcomers he hadn’t noticed yet besides this fella next to him. “Howdy! Alrighty!” He sparked up and replied in brief greetings. The buff man appreciating the interest and looking over to Bessy with a kind grin, “Aren’t you the Miltank of all Miltanks…. I’d wager you’d fit right in and handle yourself mighty fine if you so desired it.” Buff smiled in aimed compliment. “A purty one too aren’t ya Miss?” He added intending only a innocent compliment and nothing over the line nor taken the wrong way.

Then he turned his gaze over toward Davy once again. “Names Buff! Buffward Biffington but you can stick with Buff if ya don’t mind. And I can certainly answer that curiosity your fixin at being pleased with a answer.” Buff spoke introducing himself and putting on his best efforts as a salesman though it was truly not his calling in life. “Sumo-wrestling is a lifestyle to discipline and honor. No Pokémon moves to greatly and potentially harm your Pokémon as that'd make ya a cheat. We don’t tolerate that around this club. No Sir! It’s all about positioning and keeping a firm footing. Use your strength and determination to jostle with your opponent and push them out ya circle! A ring in other words. Or get them on the ground and off their feet for even better results to show who’s buff and tougher then the rest!” He replied in addition. “In short my friend, it’s the best league around and I don’t mind me a tellin ya! Future all time champ and born in a dojo myself in the very town in which our Johto league takes place often enough. I grew up in this life of Sumo wrestling and it’s a honored sport. A noble venture full of life lessons and keeping disciplined mind and body! All the while competing in a great sport where Pokémon or yourself may get bumps and bruises but no harmful moves used as that’s against the code! Oh, no tails to help keep yourself up either. Hooves and feet alone must be kept to win the day inside that circle ring there or anywhere else, really. “ Buff responded in fuller pitch and description to answer the mans question and smiling with great pride and happiness at the mans seeming excitement and prospective joining his makeshift dojo here on campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back