• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School

image.jpeg
Megan

Megan was busy writing about an essay, which was fairly difficult for her. She never really had any flaws to really speak of, not that she can just conjure out of her mind in a flash like everyone else. She was the typical Happy go lucky popular girl of the school who was friends with all the other popular kids, so she has no problem with social interaction. Her grades are decent, nothing to really write home about but neither are they so bad that you can't even get a job at a fast food restaurant. She's not really athletic but has no problem doing the work, it's just that she works so hard on her hair....

Now that she thinks of it she has a certain lack of motivation, or ambition to do something in the world, no real dreams to follow like other students seem to have. She could be a model but she hasn't really decided upon anything.
'Maybe I should write about that, would that be a good thing to write about? Well I got nothin' else to write about.'

And so Megan finished the rest of her Essay and turned it into Ms. Arvitou's desk, as chipper and happy as she always is. "I hope you enjoy reading it! I sure had a blast writing it!" She said with a smile and skipped out the door and the hallway looking like today was the best day ever, even though she looks like that everyday. When she came to her friends normal hangout place at school, they were gone.

They must have gone back to their dorms! Perhaps they were tired! Yes that must be it! Well there were a couple people outside, so she sat down on a bench and opened her bag humming a simple nursery rhyme while looking for something. She then pulled out a sucker and unwrapped it, placing it into her mouth she just began to swing her legs and began thinking of her plans for tomorrow and maybe even today!
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
-------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Megan got this grand idea and forgot all about her plans! She was going to try to get Kaitlyn to warm up to Megan and smile! She then stood up and skipped all the way to the girls dormitory to her dorm room. Her hair bouncing and her bag swaying back and forth as she had the face of a purely innocent child on her face. Suddenly she had the perfect plan on what to do today with Kaitlyn!

When she reached her dorm room, she opened the door and placed her bag on he bed, finished off the sucker, and dressed her more casual, and more fabulous clothing as she bounced her way into Kaitlyn's room only to find her passed out asleep. Well she did study all night, or at least Megan assumes so since she saw her do so before she went to bed. Anyways she looked peaceful and yet she never smiles even while sleeping. So she just casually boops Kaitlyn on the nose until she wakes up.

"Kaity! Why don't we do something fun today! After all we have the rest of the day to ourselves! I have an idea!" Megan always has an idea on what she and Kaitlyn could do to be super besties everyday! Though usually Kaitlyn just rejects her every time but Megan has never once wavered! They will be the greatest of friends the world has ever seen!

"Why don't we do some Karaoke or singing! Come on it'll be fun I promise! Plus I never heard you sing! I bet you sound so cute!"

Interaction: TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Last edited:

As she was studying, Cassie noticed she had to get a text book and she sighed remembering for a split second she was in the library. She had been so immersed into studying she hasn't realized all the people who were walking in like a female with a poorly drawn Pikachu on her shirt. Cassie didn't care what anyone wore, but that particular one had caught her eye. Remembering what she had to do, Cassie stood up and walked to a book shelf where her stuff was in her line of sight. It wasn't like she had anything valuable since those were on her person, but her teachers wouldn't believe her if someone stole her homework. So, she quickly looked at the shelf until she found the needed book and took it to her spot. She then sat down, taking out headphones and plugging it into her iPad to listen to music.
    Mention: YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia

Last edited:
Melanie
Looking at the students that remained in her class she made note of exactly who was still in the room before what she could see as the last few students had turned in their assignments and were on their way out. From here she'd gather the rest of the essays with her thing, make sure all the students and their belongings were out of the room, turn off the lights, and lock the room up as not to allow anyone in. While nothing of value was in the room to steal she knew some student would go in there just to break things if she didn't seal it up. Of course she couldn't help but feel as though she was forgetting something to do, brushing that out of her mind she walked off to the lounge for the teachers with the intention of meeting up with the others and discussing how they needed to go about helping all of them.

"Well.. seems i'll just have to wait a bit" She said softly before walking over to an arm-chair and taking a seat. While sitting and being bored was an absolute joy she decided to read the remaining essays in hope that she could help any of the students herself rather than have to culminate multiple people for it.

Anarii
Continuing his walk down the hallway he got to the door before feeling like something was following him around, like it was looming over his shoulder. He froze there just standing at the doorway with that eerier-than-life feeling flowing through him, was it something to freak out over or.. was it just someone trying to play a prank on him. Something messed his hair up and sent a shiver down his spine until he turned around quickly to see.. nothing. Looking up he sighed, noticing an air vent that had just happened to blow air downward onto him. It did a good job at deterring bugs from entering the building but, also a good one at freaking him out in this case. Relief swept over him before embarrassment overtook him, looking left and right in the hall he couldn't see anyone that was looking his way so he could hope no one saw it.

That on his chest now he knew if someone caught that he wasn't going to live that down and they'd more than likely tell everyone all about it. "Great going smart guy" He cursed himself under his breath before turning and walking out of the school and into the courtyard area. No one he knew was out here, though personally knowing and knowing from seeing are much different things, With that in mind as well as his own stupidity he went over to the fountain and sat down on the outer brim of the fountain. The water couldn't splash him without something breaking the surface hard or someone intentionally splashing him so he figured this was a decent place to just sit and think about how he was going to become more.. believing in people. The water babbled from the fountain and he felt calmer causing his eyes to shut slowly and for him to just relax.

image.jpeg
Jacob Harrison

Jacob having finished the last class of the day, went to the Teachers Lounge for a cup of coffee. He was slightly surprised to see Melanie sitting in an armchair reading some papers, probably those essays she was talking about before. While he was setting up the coffee machine he decided to at least say hello.

"Afternoon Melanie! I see you readin' them Essays you spoke about yesterday, I think you were going to tell us about them today correct? Also how was your day? Wonderful I hope, mine was a drag. Had to deal with some troublemakers in chemistry, decided to mix every chemical available for the lab to see what would happen, Let's just say it ruined my coat."

He really liked that coat too, since it was expensive and comfortable, now it has stains on it that might not even go away but he'll have to try when he gets home.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Freddy Gatlin
After turning in his essay, Freddy left the classroom rather happily. Now, it wasn't like he hated the class; he was just happy to get that essay done and over with. Now he needed something else to do. He knew a couple of his friends were still in another class, but that didn't mean all of his friends were. In fact, he knew some of them were likely free today. He wandered around the hallways a bit, but had no luck. However, that didn't mean he was going to give up. I mean, there's gotta be someone around, right? Freddy continued to wander the halls, wondering if he could find anyone.

Melanie
Looking up from the essays she set them on the coffee table in front of her, "Afternoon to you as well Jacob. My day so far has been lackluster to be completely honest with you." She said before listening to the brief outline of what had happened today in his class which made her smile a little bit at the same time. "Well kids will be kids no matter how old they are until they've grown out of those childish tendencies. I'm sorry that your coat was ruined.. Maybe I can clean it up for you.. as long as none of the chemicals will melt my skin off or anything" She joked and yet knew that was entirely possible since there was a variety of different deadly chemicals out there in the world and they were nothing to scoff at either since they would just become more of a.. force to be reckoned with you could say. "But yes I plan to review the essays with all the staff that show up here. After all we need to try and improve the children or they'll go out and be little pains as adults" She said tidying up the little area she established as where she was sitting and got the essays ready to explain in a moments notice.
Archdemon Archdemon

Luka

Luka pulled out a book from his backpack and glanced at it. How boring...this whole place was boring to be honest. However, His mother wanted him to attend and he promised that he wouldn't get kicked out...well, he was on the verge of breaking that promise. Anyway, Luka snorted and walked down halls until "ran" into someone. .someone he didn't want to run into. " Hey..Pancham..You beat up my little brother. ..you gotta pay for that. "

The gijinkas around them had either moved or gathered around him. Some of them love seeing the rowdy Pancham fight." Well, tell the ass hat not to pick a fight next time. It would be smart if you didn't try it either. ..you both will end in the same place." The tension in the air was so bad, of course something bad was going to happen.

"We outta take this outside...Pancham. "​

• Since the male couldn't leave unless he was on break and students weren't getting hurt twenty-four seven a lot of his ''free time'' was spent reading over documents and doing whatever else there was to do in the infirmary at the time. Though it'd probably be pretty boring for most because the only thing to do usually was read papers, Celio was pretty neutral to it himself since he was used to having nothing to do by now plus work was work and it probably wasn't suppose to be all that fun in the first place.

However, it's not like he disliked his job or anything just on the account of it being ''uninteresting'' at times. He was actually happy to help whenever he was needed, not to mention he didn't have the title of ''The Life Pokemon'' for nothing and he figured that it was his job to live up to it at least. And, of course there was not a complete lack of visitors there all the time so it wasn't always quiet. People would come and go, some more than others, and he even had a few regulars that would frequent the clinic. For example, there wa—.

A knock on the outside of the door interrupted any thoughts that the Xerneas may of been having at that moment and soon after the door opened to reveal a familiar face that was followed along by a recognizable voice.

Ah, speak of the devil. Tripp Lawless, a man who always seemed to end up in his office every week or so. It appeared that no amount of his warnings would protect him from getting hurt and he wasn't sure if it was because his fellow legendary was extremely clumsy or Tripp's luck was just that bad but it wasn't rare for him to be sitting in the infirmary being treated for whatever injuries he sustained by Celio.

"Hello, Mr. Lawless." he said, setting the papers he had down on his desk then turning in his swivel chair to face him. "You said you were bleeding?" there was really no need to confirm what the other male said so his question was more of a rhetorical one if anything so he continued talking without waiting for a reply "Alright then, please take a seat and tell me where the place of injury is so I can treat it as soon as possible."

Necromantic Necromantic

(Sorry for taking such a long time. Yesterday was not such a good day for me at the end.)

Endurance was a very small concern to the male Blaziken student - after all, his legs were pristine compared to most. From a young age he had taken up Taekwondo and was trained well by his Hitmonlee teacher, after all, and as a result his thighs were well toned and as solid as a mountain - as any self-respecting Blaziken should be. After all, it isn't TV and snacks that allows Ken to leap over buildings with ease.

Thanks to his martial training, and his affinity to heat and fire, he barely noticed the hot midday sun as he jogged easily around the track. When he stopped to the teacher's command, however, he did feel exhaustion kick in as the adrenaline fades. Nothing too serious, though, so a few seconds of deep panting sorted him out well enough.

After getting quickly getting changed back into his usual white and red uniform, however, Ken dashes up to Ms. Crosby and walks next to her. "Miss, are we still good for our training session tonight?"

Tarazul Tarazul

Meanwhile one of the girls had just finished one the classes, Geography, and was headed to lunch. Yuki was definitely an odd one - an unknown Pokémon with an unknown story, and was prone to strange distortions across her body. Still, she was like any normal girl who didn't turn into a mess of static every other day and enjoyed free time like anyone else. Due to the fact it could be...upsetting...to approach her (since she can sometimes turn into a skeleton of some kind when she gets happy), she tended to eat and spend free time by herself, which she despised but ultimately understood and didn't hold it against anyone, so she felt pretty lonely in the school. Still, no matter who you asked, no-one could deny she was one of a kind.

As she enters the hall, not really drawing much attention from the groups of friends eating in the hall, she simply grabs her lunch and heads back outside to eat it with a book. If she wasn't going to hang out with friends, she might as well get some reading done.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco , I guess :P

It was one of the lessons before lunch - Geography. At the front of the class stood a tall, almost 7 foot, and bulky man going through a PowerPoint on different types of rock. Even Fjord himself knew it was boring, but it was the curriculum and he had to follow it. Despite his general leniency towards the students about things like homework and such, he still made sure that people were listening in his class - evident by the constant re-cap questions and the scolding of the more...undesirable students. As it hit time for lunch, however, he stands at the door and hands out the homework - effectively a re-cap of the lesson. As long as they were listening, it should be fairly easy.

As he ushers the last of his students out of the door, he sighs and rubs his forehead. There was a part of him that loved teaching, yet a part of him that hated it with a passion. Still, it was an easier lifestyle to what he used to do, so he couldn't complain that much. As he opened up a foil container from his bag, containing what seemed to be a potent smelling curry of some sort, he sits at his desk with his feet up in full relaxation. He didn't have a class next, so he allowed himself some time to chill.

As he does so, he takes out a small knife and a wooden statuette of some kind, and starts whittling away at it.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Jacob Harrison

Jacob chucked when Melanie said kids will be kids, no matter how old. "Yes well, it doesn't matter if they're kids they still ruined my coat. Well either way it doesn't matter anymore." He then heard her say something about cleaning his coat for him. "That's real nice of you to offer but I can clean it myself. It's just some stains is all, nothing life threatening."

Jacob grabbed a little platter for his cub and sat down across from Melanie. Jacob took a sip of his coffee before setting it down with a clatter. "It might be awhile before the others come, so I assume we have some time to talk about your essays now. Or we could just sit here in awkward silence and wait for the others." The second part was meant as a joke which was obvious by the smile he had on his face.

Interaction: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Melanie
Listening closely to Jacob's statement and nodded, she figured it was something much worse but the fact that it was just like that was easier. Besides she didn't mind not having to do more work than was required of her to do, A small smile came to her face at the joke. "Well you know I love awkward silence as much as the next girl but. Let's see.. Most of the students wrote in their essays and it involved either social interaction, a seemingly lack of confidence, or physical capabilities" She said wafting through the essays and handing a could his way. "If you read over those you'll see what i'm talking about. Now we just need to figure out how to help them.." She said slightly puzzled and began to organize the essays based on issue into stacks while also listening.
Archdemon Archdemon

Kaitlyn sighed and stepped out of her dorm and passed Megan on her way, giving a quiet "Hello" before moving on. On her way to the bus zone when she bumped into Ms.Crosby "Oh, I'm sorry Ms.Crosby I was just on my way to the city...Um, I wanted to ask you for some help. I can't do P.E very well because of the heat and I was talking wondering if you could do something about it?.

Tarazul Tarazul

image.jpeg
Jacob Harrison
(Also tell me if my format for my typing is extremely annoying since its centered)

Jacob listened to what Melanie said about the most common weaknesses which either were social, physical, or about confidence. The three stereotypical problems of a teenager in highschool, well it seems you can't escape stereotypes no matter where you live. "Ah yes, the three problems that always seems to be prevalent in every high school. Joking aside I'll take a look at these, since I must be the best teacher as I can possibly be."

Jacob took the couple of essays that Melanie handed over to him and began reading through them. From what he could see they were exactly as what Melanie said, one was from Rags who said something about making new friends, and also saying something about the bad reputation around her species. Then there was Nikia who wrote about joining a sport but because of her clumsy nature and lack of balance prevented her. The last one was about a student he never had, and it too spoke about anxieties and confidence ((Couldn't find another post about confidence so I just made one up, sorry if someone did it and I missed it.)).

"Hmmm, well I can't really help on the physical side of things, I feel like that's better suited for Necia. But I think I can help with confidence and teaching students to be a swave and confident person like me because that can help with making friends. Is there any other problems that besides the three common ones we have that also deserve attention?"

Jacob took another sip of his coffee as he waited and listened to Melanie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg

Megan Chomp

Megan was slightly hurt that Kaitlyn just got up and left her barely said hello, at least she did which was really nice of her. She then began skip until they were walking in sync to the bus stop, all the while Megan tried to talk to Kaitlyn to no avail. "Come on Kaity! Karaoke is the like the best thing ever! It's so much fun! Wait are we going to do Karaoke?! Is that why we're at the bus stop? Yay! You're like the best!" Megan was about to hug Kaitlyn until she saw Ms. Crosby. "Hiya Ms. Crosby! Looking Fabulous as ever!" She said with a beaming smile that could bright up anyone's day. She then noticed Ken, she didn't know much about him other than his name but she should say hi. "Hiya Ken!"

Interaction: TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Tarazul Tarazul The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Last edited:
The first thing that Rags saw as soon as she entered the library was what appeared to be a Zoroark gijinka looking at her. This prompted the Mimikyu to mentally panic. Why is she looking at her? It could be her costume, which even Rags will admit isn't up to par to the apparel the other students wear. Or maybe it is the way she's carrying herself?

The Zoroark had put on her headphones after choosing a book, seemingly choosing to ignore her. Rags felt slightly relieved at this, as she couldn't imagine any potential interaction going well. She had no idea devices were permitted on school grounds, though. The girl will have to ask a teacher about this at some point.

Rags dragged out a short ladder so that she could look for a book to read. The "head" is just part of the costume, a sack of cloth stuffed with cotton that she drew the Pikachu face on. Her eyes are really on what will consider to be her stomach, and while she can usually manage to still see while sitting in a desk, it's a tad bit more difficult to navigate the numerous bookshelves in the library.

Rags eventually managed to find a book that caught her interest, a field guide on various stones, minerals, and gemstones found around the world. She climbed down the ladder...only to fall down after accidentally stepping on her own foot. The Mimikyu wasn't harmed, thankfully, but she was startled by tripping herself on the ladder.

demnkiller demnkiller

Luka ft Aurelia

"EVERYONE LEAVE RIGHT NOW! I won't allow any student to be fighting, not in this school" Aurelia started to shoo the students who was gathered around the other two. Yeah..the didn't want to stick around. ..Aurelia was a force to be reckoned with " Luka, didn't the principle just tell you that you'll be expelled if you where to get in another fight? Good thing I came." She sighed." And if I'm not mistaken, you where to see the guidance counselors

" Yes ...I'm Sorry Miss Aurelia. " Luka didn't want to get on her bad side, He have heard that he set her siblings straight before.​

Melanie
"Well there are obviously other problems but.. none in bulk. Since the rest of those are pretty much individualized or repeating the other three from before" She said and then thought about what else he said about the matter and shook her head, "Suave isn't a term I would use to describe you" she said shaking her head slightly. "But if you believe you can help them i'm more than glad to have you helping them." she moved a few papers now back together and yet in an order of what they were going to have to go over. "Anyways, have the board done anything to assist your class or improve it?" She asked setting the papers on the table in the stack once more.
Archdemon Archdemon

Scar had been really confused when he had somehow found himself outside the school, which was really random because he had been trying to get to the cafeteria. He had sighed before finally asking someone to help him, which they forcefully did, mostly because Scar was letting out a small outage of electricity throughout his body. Now that he though about it, he could definitely need help to control himself whenever he got annoyed when getting lost. Once he had reached the cafeteria, he had gotten an apple before deciding to walk outside.

Before Scar could even note the apple, he had to tilt his head once he saw someone by his/her self eating and reading something. Hmm, why would someone be alone instead of hanging out/messing with someone else? The answer was that he/she was asocial, liked eating alone or no friends? He wondered which one it was before walking forward, finally seeing that it was a female. "What you reading?" He questioned behind her.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

image.jpeg

Jacob Harrison

Jacob nodded "I see, well we must strive to help everyone even if they're flaws are more on an individual basis. At least that's what I'm going to do." Melanie then said that she wouldn't describe Jacob as Suave, which made him smile and raise his eyebrow. "Oh really? Then how would you describe me? I'm open to your great wisdom." Jacob was that one teacher whom the students would like based on his personality and how much of a joker he was.

"I'm always willing to help out our students, for it is my belief that a well educated mind with the confidence to go out into the world can do more wonders than anything else." Then she mentioned the Board and his expression turned from being playful to disgust.

"The board? They haven't done a damn thing to help me, hell they even rejected my field trip to the science center! Saying that they feel that it would cost too much money and that the students wouldn't even feel safe! I mean can you believe that! They've been adamant about ruining my career ever since I... Well it doesn't matter now. I'm just thankful the principal has been using his influence to keep me here otherwise I think I'd have been fired a long time ago. Let's talk about something else please."

Jacob doesn't even know if Melanie knows about the reason why he and the board hate each other. It has been a well known fact that Jacob was once apart of the Board of Education, but the reason why he became a teacher and left has never been said to those who could never keep their mouths shut. The reason is more or less about him being blackmailed by the board to vote on something that was against his morals and he voted against it but when it turned out to be a bust they placed the blame on him.
((I couldn't think of a better background, I like the idea but I just couldn't think of a better thing than blackmail.))

Yuki was happily reading an old mystery novel, one that was based loosely off of real events, and had just finished a climatic chapter where the murderer struck again, when she jumps at the sound of a male's voice behind her. Startled, she slams the book shut with some force, almost dropping it in the process, as she looks up in surprise to him. "Oh!", Yuki says as she sees the Luxray boy standing behind her, "You scared me. I was just reading 'The Ghost of Pokémon Tower', actually. It's a good book." She says as she shows him the front cover. The front cover appears to be of a Pokémon shadow, similar to that of a Marowak, looming over Lavender Town with the Tower in the background. The Marowak's eyes appear dead and hollow, however, and blood pools from under it's skull helmet.

However, just as Yuki looks at him with a smile on her face, her left eye briefly (not even a second) glazes over with what could only be described as static. The colour of the static is dark, but with a clear distinct red in it, but fades away quicker than it appears making it difficult to figure out. Of course, Yuki is oblivious to her eye spontaneously changing, and extends a hand to him as she stands to greet him. "Yuki.", she says confidently as she holds out her hand, "Yuki Fumei. Nice to meet you."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Melanie
Looking at Jacob she smiled slightly though it was more of an upset one at the same time, "I understand how you feel. They denied me for more class materials as well. I don't think they even care about the students as long as they have money" She sighed and though she knew somewhat of the story through the grapevine she dared not ask Jacob about what it was since that was a rather.. touchy subject it seemed. "But hey.. we can just keep looking forward and hope for the best." she said hoping that it was something more or less capable to get over since having something stuck to you that seems impossible happens to be a major drag.
Archdemon Archdemon

Necia Crosby

The Arcanine kept walking briskly without faltering as one of her more athletic students hurriedly moved to her side. Without missing a beat or even stopping to marvel on the fact he was keeping up with her without struggle she replied enthusiastically with "Of course Ken! Don't tell me that you wanted to skip out or something." she chuckled slightly. Necia was somewhat well known for being overly friendly with both teachers and students so her lighthearted joking was easily able to be dismissed by most.

"Heh, anyway you'd better be prepared. Make sure to eat a halfway decent meal so you're not starving, kay? You need the energy too after all!" she patted his back as some sort of sign of encouragement. After saying her piece she noticeably sped up her pace so that she was walking slightly in front of him. Unfortunately, her lack of paying attention caused her to literally bump into someone soon after attempting to get ahead of him. This caught her off-guard and as a result she stumbled back slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms.Crosby I was just on my way to the city..."
there was a short pause between her words which gave Necia a chance to recover a bit and actually take a look at who was apologizing. "Um, I wanted to ask you for some help. I can't do P.E very well because of the heat and I was wondering if you could do something about it?" the woman, after recovering, remained silent while the girl talked but once she was done another student followed behind her and greeted the gym teacher with a shining smile.

"Thank you Megan. I see you're feeling chipper!" the smile of the Megachomp seemed to make her own grow. It made the gym teacher happy to see kids this energetic. She looked over at the girl who had been talking before and quickly started to reassure her "It's fine. I'm not even hurt!" she said before moving onto the topic that she had brought up to her not even a minute ago "Oh yeah, you're an ice type so it must be difficult for you to participate in activities."she laughed awkwardly—"Guess that makes me kind of a bad teacher since I didn't take that into consideration...Well, I could change up my regimen so that you're able to keep up with your classmates. If that doesn't work for you then we can talk about it in my office at the end of the day when classes are over. That sound alright to you?"

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Archdemon Archdemon

Ken simply nods, with a smile, as he feels re-assured by the pat on the back. "Me? Skip out? I was worried that you were!" He says with a smirk as he watches her bump into one of the students, silently laughing at her as she does so. As he passes Megan on his way towards the cafeteria, he returns her chipper 'Hiya!' with an equally enthusiastic 'Hi!', before continuing his way to the cafeteria. Once there, he picks a nice, heavily breaded, sandwich and goes over to his mates to chat.

(sorry it's short, but its late and ive got places to be tomorrow)

Tarazul Tarazul TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Archdemon Archdemon (if you want to make a proper interaction between Megan and ken, just tell me in OOC and ill change my post)

Valerie Corona
To put it lightly, Valerie wasn't a big fan of the swimming idea. While she was perfectly fine going pretty much anywhere on land, she was the exact opposite when swimming gets thrown in the equation. After all, Val is a fire type; that plus a large body of water rarely produced a good result. Now, she is perfectly fine with water when doing things like bathing, drinking, etc, but not when it came to swimming in it. "I'm not really sure about swimming..." She stated awkwardly, "but exploring elsewhere wouldn't be too bad."

@Lady Magicae Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Jacob Harrison

Jacob sighed, he really didn't want to keep talking about the board. As such he decided to continue with his past conversation since it was much more pleasant than this one. "Oh by the way what did you mean when you said you wouldn't describe me as being Suave? What would you describe me as? I never not want to here more things about me." His smile returned as he tried to forget about the conversation that happened mere seconds ago.

He took another sip of his coffee only to find it slightly cold, so in response he used the flame on his tail to reheat the drink. Having a tail with fire was so very useful even if it was his lifeline. Well after reheating his coffee he took another sip, and took a quick glance at the room they were in. It was a standard Teachers lounge except it was more comfortable with couches and the armchairs they were sitting on. There's a table with chairs for teachers with food to eat, cabinets for stuff like plates, silverware, a fridge, and other essentials.

"That works for me, Thank you a lot Ms.Crosby, I just want to improve and there are a few things I'd like to discuss." She said quietly, thinking over what Ms.Artivou said about her essay. Mind working hard, she began to think and walk back into the building on autopilot having absently walked back into her dorm room. Obviously having ended up exactly where she didn't want to be, Kaitlyn sighed and sat down since she was already back in her room and there was no reason to leave again. Instead, she called her parents and told them she'd meet them another time.

Tarazul Tarazul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back