• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School

Having her work almost done, a noise resounded through the library. It was quiet due to the no excessive noise rule and plus Cassie's headphones weren't that loud so she could hear other noises besides the music. Quickly, she took out her headphones and looked at who had made the noise. Of course, it was the Mimikyu she had seen earlier. Growling lowly at the sight of being almost done, she wanted to make sure the female was alright first even if it didn't look serious.

Cassie stood up and walked towards the female, sticking out her hand to offer to help her up. "You took a small fall I see. Luckily you didn't fall while on the ladder." She smiled. "You are alright thought, right?" She then asked a tad concerned, but not too much since Cassie figured that the small fall was just something to scare someone in that moment.
    YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia

image.jpeg

Megan Chomp

Megan waved goodbye to both Ken and Ms. Crosby as Kaitlyn went back to their dorm. Megan will never understand why Kaitlyn is so distant to everyone and why she won't give Megan the time of day to at least talk, cause it's kind of a bummer. Megan followed close behind Kaitlyn, trying to make idol conversation like how was her day, if she liked singing, but all she got was silence.

When they returned to the dorm, Kaitlyn decided to go to her own room and she talked to someone briefly. Megan the heard it was her parents, did she do something to ruin a meetup? What if Megan was hurting the relationship between her and her parents! What a terrible friend she's been today! She should apologize for such a terrible act! But what if Kaitlyn hates her guts now?

Megan decided to do the best thing and apologize to her! Megan walked up to Kaitlyn's door and knocked on it softly, the thought of Kaitlyn being angry was about to make Megan cry.
"Kaity I'm truly truly sorry for ruining your plans today! I didn't know you were meeting with your parents... If you hate me... I understand! I'll just go now.... I'm sure hearing my voice must be making you upset..." Megan began crying and soon she left the dorm and went to the library to cry silently.

As Megan was running away she got into the school and without even realizing it she bumped into someone. It was Luka, and with him was a teacher but Megan was crying too much to see who it was.
"S-Sorry!" And Megan continued going towards the Library crying. When she arrived she immediately went to a table in the back and grabbed a book to hide her face. Setting it up to make it seem like she was reading while she wept in the otherwise silent library.

Interaction: TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Acethekidd Acethekidd YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia (I saw that both your characters didn't have anyone to interact with and decided that I'm gonna try to interact with your characters.) demnkiller demnkiller (didn't see your post interacting with rags so I added you too.)

"U-um, yeah, I'm f-fine," Rags said, feeling nervous at the unexpected interaction. She took the Zoroark's hand and stood up. Well, this was certainly awkward, thanks to her falling off the ladder. The Mimikyu gijinka was hoping to just read a book in silence, but now she's talking to someone.

Her attention was suddenly brought towards a tearful Garchomp who had just entered the library. The Dragon/Ground-type had grabbed a book before seating herself at one of the tables towards the back. Rags didn't know why the Garchomp gijinka was upset, but she felt bad for her.

Rags wanted to go comfort her, whatever her woes were. But what will the Garchomp's reaction be if she approaches her? She didn't want to accidentally scare her off. At the same time, Rags isn't sure if anyone else could help her. The girl shifted between this reluctance and the genuine concern for the Garchomp gijinka for quite some time, before taking some slow, cautious steps toward the latter, occasionally stopping abruptly.

demnkiller demnkiller Archdemon Archdemon

Scar looked at the front cover of the book with interest, mostly because Marowaks where really cool in his opinions. "Hello." He said to her before nodding when she started to explain what the book was about. He nodded at her mostly because he found that the book was interesting and he would have to find it in the library just in case he wanted to read it. "Sounds interesting, I seen to remember one book that had the same summary." Well it could had the same summary, he just wasn't sure.

Once her eyes started to change, Scar had to tilt his head before deciding to ignore it, mostly because it look cool. "I am Scar, with the real name being hidden." He smirked at her while saying that. Sure he had a normal name just like anyone, but he just liked being called Scar most of the time, except when his parents called or visited him, those where the time they started to try to somehow embarrass him. "So why so lonely? No good person should be lonely." He explained to her.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

10420427_489439017867577_47998088982827996_n.jpg
Kaitlyn Arc
Kaitlyn was confused but she felt...Bad. She didn't know why or what but obviously she had upset the girl somehow. Magan was nice, a bit annoying, and quite loud, but she didn't deserve to feel that way. Facing an awkward situation Kaitlyn actually blushed a little and stood up, making her way to find Magan except she had no idea where to look. Cursing under her breath Kaitlyn started to pace back and forth nervously, instinctively putting her thumb in her mouth.

"!" "The library!" She exclaimed to no one as she had seen Magan crying in there before while she was studying, apparently, something really embarrassing had happened to the girl then so if she was right, Magan would go there again. Rushing down the hallway at a brisk fast walk Kaitlyn pushed passed a teacher and student on her way to the library. Upon entering she looked all over and eventually saw Magan crying there. Sitting down next to Megan she sighed. "Magan...You don't need to cry. You didn't do anything wrong" she said just loud enough to be heard over the sobbing. Putting her hand on Magan's shoulder she blushed and thought of what Mom would do. Breathing in sharply she started to use Charm. Hopefully, it would make the crying girl feet more at ease.

Archdemon Archdemon

Melanie
She thought about the question for a moment bringing her word choices into mind and trying to think of a way to say something to describe him, though this was where it would get tricky since she'd have to think through her response carefully. "Well... maybe the slightest twinge of egotistical nature, but I will give you the fact you can be charming. Not all the time but sometimes" She said smiling knowing how this was, after all if you didn't keep people on their toes when it came to things then how could that manage to go about living life unaware. Though part of what she said was teasing since messing with people and causing a little bit of mischief was part of how she acted at times. Otherwise though it didn't have to be like that for her.
Archdemon Archdemon

"Why am I lonely...?" Yuki recoiled from the odd question, clearly taken by surprise by it. "Well...well, truth be told no-one really wants to hang around me. People think I can be scary at times, I think. It's the impression I get anyways." She says with a sombre tone and sadness in her eyes. It's clear to see that she doesn't like or want to be alone, but due to some...unfortunate events...she often is. Yuki isn't usually bothered by this, but with Scar reminding her of her loneliness she seems to take a bit more of a depressed tone.

"But enough about me!" She says, as if with a drop of a hat she returned to normal, with a new and chipper tone. "There must be some reason you call yourself Scar - what is it?" She says, wild theories about Scar racing through her mind. Perhaps he got it from a fight? She then thinks again, however, as she remembers that Luxray are somewhat difficult to sneak up on with their X-Ray vision.

If Scar were to try and determine what Yuki's species was, on the other hand, he would find it impossible. Other than her static eyes and her strangely metallic hair, there were no clues to what she was - perhaps a Steel or Electric type? Ultimately, it would be impossible to tell.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

• Tripp Lawless
    Hell no I'm not gonna be careful if cutting myself will get me a nice view of that a...ntlers.

[color= yellow]"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me Tripp? "Mr. Lawless" makes you sound like one of my students,"[/color] The Jirachi chimed as he took a seat near Celio and removed the bloody paper towels from his hand to toss them in the trash bin. He sat back in a casual, relaxed position, as if he didn't have a bleeding gash in his hand. He held his bleeding hand out to that the Xerneas could take a took at it, [color= yellow]"I think I'm in here enough to be on a first name basis. No charcoal or paint in there this time, so that should make cleaning it out easier. X-Acto knife."[/color] That should've been everything he needed to mention... Right? Yeah, he thought so.

For a moment, Tripp seemed to start to doze off before he lifted his head up once again. It was something normal to see him do, considering he had a tendency of dozing off if he wasn't in the process of doing something. He was perfectly safe behind the wheel of a car, considering that was something he could actively engage in, but once he had to just sit or stand still he would start to nod off. It... caused him to injure himself on more than one occasion.

[color= yellow]"So, how bad's it this time? Are you finally gonna amputate my right arm?"[/color] He asked with a playful, lopsided smirk that matched his lazy tone of voice, [color= yellow]"Or do I just need to keep dreaming or the day this school will have enough anesthetic and a bone saw to rid myself of this arm?"[/color] He was constantly in the infirmary with similar injuries, he might as well try to make it a bit more entertaining. Maybe, one day, he actually would injure his hand badly enough that it needed to be amputated. On that day, he would be prepared, and probably wish the doctors the best of luck in sawing through the bones of a steel type.

Tripp Lawless

7f3f9776620445a48ce6098b0629a60e.jpg

Important actions

Just trying to get his arm amputated nothing that important
    Sat down, showed Celio his hand

mentions

Tarazul Tarazul

image.jpeg

Megan Chomp

Megan was just a mess, how could she just be an idiot and ruin a meeting between her friend and her parents! What if she ruins their relationship! What a terrible friend and a horrible person Megan is! Megan just sobbed and sobbed until someone sat next to her, probably to tell her she's too loud, even when she was sad she still ruined everyone's life! She cried even more until she heard a voice she'd never thought she'd hear.

It was Kaitlyn trying to tell Megan that she didn't do anything wrong, this made Megan stop crying for a second. Suddenly she felt as if Kaitlyn was right that she wasn't at fault, but then what if she's lying to make her feel better? Megan sniffed as she looked at Kaitlyn
"But I ruined your meeting with your parents! I was so adamant about wanting to spend time with my friend that I never considered that you might've had plans. What if I ruined your relationship with your parents! You'd never forgive me, you probably hate my guts right now...." Megan was a bit of an idiot with her feelings. Intellectually she's fine but she lets her emotions get the better of her and she makes the most absurd conclusions to certain events that lead to situations like this one. Also as a note this might actually be the first conversation that Megan and Kaitlyn have had since Kaitlyn has never talked to Megan this much before.

Interaction: TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg

Jacob Harrison

Jacob laughed, egotistical was certainly something he wasn't expecting. He smiled as he took another sip and put his cup down with a clatter. "Egotistical? Ha! I guess I am a little but who here doesn't like having their Ego stroked once in awhile? Maybe in my younger years but I've grown up since then. I can be very charming! Maybe one day I could show you how charming I am exactly." This was more of a joke than anything else, he doesn't really think she'd take his little flirt as anything but a joke like he was making it out to be. Yet it's her choice to take it seriously or not.

Jacob looked to the door to see if anymore teachers would come to the meeting for the essays. "Geez... Everyone sure is taking their time to get here. I wonder what's holding them back? Think we should find out?"

Interaction: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

10420427_489439017867577_47998088982827gggg996_n.jpg
Kaitlyn Arc
"You didn't ruin anything. My parents work in the city so it's not a big deal if I didn't visit, I wondered off on my own anyways, you didn't have anything to do with that. No need to blame yourself." Kaitlyn said trying to reassure the Garchomp. "You're uh...Fabulous..I guess?" she said trying to appeal to the girl with her own vocabulary. Still speaking softly but with more emotion. This was new for Kaitlyn but she liked new things, though she still felt a bit uncomfortable. What would mom do?... She thought to herself. Mom is energetic and flirty, Mother is calm and manipulative...

Taking Megan's hand, Kaitlyn blushed hard and pulled the wet-faced girl in for a kiss, a long one at that before letting go and looking away has her hair fell over her face and she put her thumb in her mouth nervously. She had always wondered if she'd ever gain her Mom's unique traits and apparently so. It felt...Awkward, but...Kind of nice. She felt as she did when she was young and still an Eevee. When her emotions were outwards and vibrant. "
I-I'm sorry.." she whispered.

Archdemon Archdemon

Last edited:
Cassandra Blake
With a nod, Cassie could clearly see that the female was fine but was nervous to talk to her. Was she that intimidating? Shrugging the thought, she noticed the female Garchomp who had darted I to the library only to sit down with a book to cover her face to conceal her sorrow. It made her roll her eyes. What a scene. To Cassie, the female wanted attention and that's what she had gotten. Another female went up to her and to Cassie's surprise had seen that they kissed. This made her eyes widen in disbelief, but then it angered her by the events. 'So wreckless' she hissed to herself in her thoughts. It disgusted her. Not that they kissed, but the events that lead up to it. Cassie turned to the Mimikyu and gave her a quick smile. "Glad you're alright. I should be going." She waved, going to her things and gathering them together before heading off.
YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia
Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon and TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Last edited:
Scar had to blink at her reaction when she said why she wasn all by herself. Well that was sad that people wouldn't be friends with her, she looked like someone that was nice. "Lonely is such a troublesome words to say." He commented, mostly because he felt bad at how he had asked her that from out of nowhere, that was really rude of him yet he didn't know if he should apologize or not. "Whats the meaning as to why I'm called Scar?" He repeated the question. Well he really didn't have an answer as to why he called himself that, it just came out of nowhere once. "Well..."

Scar tilted his head as he tried to come up with an answer. It wasn't until a few minutes later that he remembered why. "It's mostly because I have always been someone that liked fighting, and on those fights I would mostly get a lot of scars all over my body that some people just started to call me Scar, until it just stuck and I stopped calling myself my real name." Sure it was one of the lamest reason but that was the only reason why he would call himself that.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Yuki takes great notice in the time it takes him to come up with an answer, silently wondering to herself if the boy was coming up with a lie or remembering the truth. Still, she thought, he had little reason to lie to her, and even if he did lie to her there must be reason for it, so Yuki decided best for her to believe his answer - at least, on the outside.

Fighting, Yuki thinks to herself as he finally answers, just as she originally thought. She found it odd that such a friendly boy enjoys such a savage thing as fighting. She also found it odd that Scar would ditch his real name for such a weird nickname based off such a violent thing. She was definitely curious about this, which was clearly evident on her face, yet she decided not to pry further. While she would've loved to hear his real name, and why he ditches it for 'Scar', it is evident to Yuki that he wants it to be kept a secret (or, at least, that's what she gathers) which she could understand - after all, she had a fair few secrets herself.

Instead, she replies simply. "Oh, OK. Fair enough, I suppose." Her face still shows the remnants of the curiosity from before, but she does seem like she doesn't wish to pry. "So, why are you here talking to me? I mean, are you alone like I am?" She says, more trying to change the subject than anything else.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back