• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Heroes: Kanto

Last edited:
Quick question, how many years has it exactly been since the end of the war? I did the math using your timeline but I got thirteen years but your character is stated to be born right after the end of the war. I probably messed up the math somewhere so I would like to check with you if that’s alright.

Quick question, how many years has it exactly been since the end of the war? I did the math using your timeline but I got thirteen years but your character is stated to be born right after the end of the war. I probably messed up the math somewhere so I would like to check with you if that’s alright.
No your math is correct. The war ended 13 years ago. He was born shortly after the war ended. Basically meaning less than ten years afterwards.

Sorry that was actually supposed to be shortly before....thanks for pointing that out ill go fix it.

Would you say the culture is more Asian or European? You first photo suggested European but you newest leans towards Asian culture.

Would you say the culture is more Asian or European? You first photo suggested European but you newest leans towards Asian culture.
Neither. It is really to early into civilization to determine such things. Parts of all cultures exist in this region.

Rather they are still building the culture. It does have a mix of Western and Eastern cultures. Id honestly say the only cultures not represented are middle eastern and Inuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back