• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Heroes: Kanto

I plan on making a version of this for each region and a variety of timelines...then a final Pokemon Heroes: Chrona collapse which will bring all the various characters and pokemon together for a multiversal problem that bleeds into Ash's pokemon world...

This is a really cool concept! I think it'd be neat if my character could have syncronicity but I'd be happy just to participate. Is there a list of the taken Pokemon?

Is there a link to the cs page? Also can Pokemon mega evolve in this?
Hue hue hue maybe.

But no i havent gotten the Cs up yet. Imma put the lore and occ up first. Do the syncronicity poll (likely via diceroll on second thought to make it more fair.) Then the Cs then the Main thread.

Funnily enough the synchronicity users dont get to start with the power. Rather they are selected by the "source" to gain it and must still go and aquire the powerup.

I'm trying to decide which partner Pokemon I want my character to have which is why I thought to ask the mega evolve question. If our trainer is only allowed to have one Pokemon I'll have to carefully choose. What face claims will the characters be using?

It's good to see another refreshing Pokemon Roleplay.

I joined a previous one but it took so long to get started that it died along with the hype.

I'm trying to decide which partner Pokemon I want my character to have which is why I thought to ask the mega evolve question. If our trainer is only allowed to have one Pokemon I'll have to carefully choose. What face claims will the characters be using?

It's good to see another refreshing Pokemon Roleplay.

I joined a previous one but it took so long to get started that it died along with the hype.
Mega evolution is possible...but will be insanely difficult to achieve.

And can our trainers have multiple or only one Pokemon?
Only one bonded (one that can fight) but i suppose a breeder could have more than one if if made sense. Like a farmer with multiple Tauros, or a dog breeder with loads of growlithe. But alas battling is restricted to one pokemon per player. The others would only be mentioned in the characters backstory.

I was thinking about going Vuplix or Growlithe but I feel like they're too mainstream, and Gastly was already taken. Rip gen 1 Ghost types. I was also considering going Cubone for the Lavender town lore but I wanted to do something different with my character and Kangaskhan does technically tie into that lore anyway. (Even though that wouldn't exist in this era I just like spoopy stuff)

Not a real dragon is a fine choice too (Charmander) but I don't like mainstream stuff :'3

Though I was also thinking about how Ponyta would also be a pretty cool pick. Especially for the medieval age. Knights already used horses but imagine a flaming one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back