Pokemon Go

ChimpMan said:
I think the beautiful thing with this game is its been doing what companies have attempted since the Wii. It has gotten people active while gaming. Not only that, but it has been a tool for complete strangers to socialize with each other. That, I believe is the greatest aspect of this game. This is a great step in gaming and I'm glad to be a part of it!
I would like to give this post a like. It's so true. I've chatted with tons of people, and gotten closer to my sisters.

ChimpMan said:
P.S. Go team Valor!
( >:( ) Team Mystic forever!

Kestrel said:
I would like to give this post a like. It's so true. I've chatted with tons of people, and gotten closer to my sisters.
( >:( ) Team Mystic forever!
That's nice!

( >:( ) Red > Blue

Also why is it all of the best Pokemon I've found so far (Jigglypuff, Voltorb and Koffing to name a few) Have all been from the comfort of my bed? xD

I am very upset by this game...

I don't have the cell service to walk where I need to go, so it fills me with great rage.

Not out in my country yet, and I prefer to not get banned when it officially comes to the apple store. Also I've already decided. team mystic fer lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
Rock And Roll Boy]I'm so glad that the yellow team are not dying out. What I don't understand is why the other two teams are more popular. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19288-kestrel/ said:
@Kestrel[/URL]
I don't know. I actually considered joining Instinct.

Well be warned Pokemon Go can cause some accidents, because some people don't heed their warning.

A news going around on Facebook that a teen in Indonesia got hit when crossing the road because of Pokemon Go.

Be careful, guys. Turning off your screen for a minute won't make that Rattata gone away

tumblr_oa83v6jYto1raw55uo1_r1_500.png

This game is a great excuse to get out of the house! It's about time we had something like this for Pokemon, though it's a shame that even a huge brand like Pokemon can't come out with an app that functions better and has more variety...

It's quite amusing for me, as my town is small but not deserted, there are quite a few pokestops... But they're allll across the four lane street in front of my neighborhood. It's bitterly hilarious seeing all sorts of moving grass and three pokestops across the busy street... All of it out of my reach, unless I want to literally drive myself across the street.

The best place to go for Poke-hunting is my college campus. So many students constantly use lure on the pokestop there, it's humorous.

Go Team Instinct! Yeah, healthy and friendly rivalry WHOO.

Keks591 said:
What are the in-game perks of each team? Anyone on the Red Team can visit the same Pokéstop every 5 minutes.
There are no perks for any of the teams, I can confirm.

Captainsassypants said:
The only thing that might be affected by the team you're on is what Eeveeloution you get when you evolve your Eevee. Supposedly you can look at the team you're on and your Eevee's attack move to help predict what it will evolve into. I'm not 100% sure that's true that's just something I've heard.
The truth with eeveelutions is that they're completely random. Although, there is a way to choose. Changing their names to Sparky, Rainer, or Pyro before evolving them will cause them to evolve into Jolteon, Vaporeon, or Flareon, respectively.

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]
I don't like to rant but... am I the only person, aside from a friend, who joined the yellow team?

[/QUOTE]
I'm also in Team Insinct, Hi.

TheDox said:
The truth with eeveelutions is that they're completely random. Although, there is a way to choose. Changing their names to Sparky, Rainer, or Pyro before evolving them will cause them to evolve into Jolteon, Vaporeon, or Flareon, respectively.
Can confirm that this method work flawlessly

[QUOTE="too much idea]Can confirm that this method work flawlessly

[/QUOTE]
Oops, I forgot to mention that the method only works once per eeveelution.

ChimpMan said:
That's nice!
( >:( ) Red > Blue

Also why is it all of the best Pokemon I've found so far (Jigglypuff, Voltorb and Koffing to name a few) Have all been from the comfort of my bed? xD
Team Valor for the win! :D

Wow. That's surprisingly easy. Did you use incense?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised that there aren't more memes with captions like "Team X is blasting off again!" or something like that

Team Mystic. I like blue. ^_^

@Ethan Unken - Actually, I think part of the issues with the app not working or having more variety in game play is that they had made the announcement too early for the game to the point where they didn't even have a game to really present yet. This, in turn, got a lot of people hyped for it and the app was pushed out ahead of schedule because of the hype. The server issues are due to the game's popularity that could not have been gauged for. Seriously. The amount of people that downloaded the game within two days of it hitting the app store was ridiculous. I, myself, was included in that number.

But, this is just a hypothesis and my own person thoughts on the matter. They can be taken with a grain of salt.

Part of me wishes that Pokemon Go was more like the actual Pokemon game where you get the chance to battle wild pokemon with your team of six and battle other trainers. This whole team thing is a bit odd but I'm interested to see where it's going. Not to mention that I would love to see Pokemon Centers added to the pokestops. This whole not having Pokemon Centers - at least in my general area - is a little off putting.

.:~@~:.

At the start it was really fun. Catching like every little weedle and pidgey although you already had them a thousand times before. But now after level 10 you like need two or three or more to catch low cp Pokemon so that joy was rather taken away...

>Gets Pokemon Go on iphone

>Game is buggy and freezes on loading screen

>No big deal

>Finially deals with it all

>Enjoys it for a day or two

>Captures a number of Pokemon

>Hits number of Pokestops

>Thinks life's awesome

>Turns level 5

>Joins this wonderful team called Mystic

>Thinks made good choice

>Goes to friends to chat about Pokemon Go

>Finds out that friends are all Valour/Instinct

>Tell friends about Mystic

>Get's roasted and hated on

>Runs and cries in a corner

I think I would give it a 11/10 best game ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back