• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon gijinka World

AceTrainerJuvia

Winter was holed up in the mountain cave that he and his lover shared.
as usual...It wasn't easy being fugitive lab experiments. He and Tristan had escaped Team Harmony a few months ago...
spacient spacient

Tristan released a warm breath, heating the cave more and more for Winter to make him more comfortable. He was never uncomfortable by the cold as a fire type, but he knew Winter was chilled, pun completely intended. He looked through their supplies, seeing their food supply was low, "We need to find more food soon, or leave for somewhere we can get it more easily. " it was better to tell him now when he wasn't starving and could think clear enough

Tristan released a warm breath, heating the cave more and more for Winter to make him more comfortable. He was never uncomfortable by the cold as a fire type, but he knew Winter was chilled, pun completely intended. He looked through their supplies, seeing their food supply was low, "We need to find more food soon, or leave for somewhere we can get it more easily. " it was better to tell him now when he wasn't starving and could think clear enough
Winter nodded, there were wanted posters all around the town, if they were to go out they would surely get caught...
"Maybe we could try to move further down the mountain or maybe into a forest?"

"That sounds nice," he moved to squat in front of Winter with a smile on his face, " Or we could try leaving the country, going where nobody knows our names or faces. Team Harmony wouldn't ever find us."

"That sounds nice," he moved to squat in front of Winter with a smile on his face, " Or we could try leaving the country, going where nobody knows our names or faces. Team Harmony wouldn't ever find us."
"Yeah...I just hope that Team Harmony hasn't shown us to anywhere else in the world..."
He hugged his lover, if they were going to leave the country there was so much to plan out...but if they could get away from their pursuers...

Tristan gently rubbed his back, "I hope not. But if they did, there would be fewer Harmony people overseas and we could get away for sure."

Winter nodded at the reassurance
"But how are we going to get there? The transportation officials would recognize them for sure!!!
The wanted posters offered a considerable monetary award...

"We can stow away, disguise ourselves. We can become trainers and train until we can teach flying pokemon Fly. We'll get through this," Tristan always had the answers, and he would be a rock for Winter

"We can stow away, disguise ourselves. We can become trainers and train until we can teach flying pokemon Fly. We'll get through this," Tristan always had the answers, and he would be a rock for Winter
Winter looked away but nodded in agreement
"We will need to hide our Pokémon abilities though....If there is a way to do that..."
They, as human-Pokémon mutants, could understand Pokemon but chances were that nobody and/or no Pokémon would probably understand them

Tristen noded slightly, "Don't worry, we'll just have to cover up and stop using our abilities for a little while. We went through training, so even if we do run into trouble, we know how to handle ourselves."

(are they up toward snowpoint?)

Tristan climbed to his feet and gently pulled winter up with him, "We can probably leave around Canalave or Sunnyshore. Although, if I remember correctly, Sangem Town has a beach we can leave from. I'll leave it up to you to decide."

(Yes Absol in game can be found there)
"Canalave has less people....what's more is that Sunnyshore seems to be the big broadcaster of the news..."
Winter said before following Tristan

"You're right, our best bet is to stow away on a charter from Canalave. If that turns out to be too dangerous then we can leave from Sangem. Come on, let's get everything packed up, and I want you as close to me as possible as we go through the snow, alright?"

"You're right, our best bet is to stow away on a charter from Canalave. If that turns out to be too dangerous then we can leave from Sangem. Come on, let's get everything packed up, and I want you as close to me as possible as we go through the snow, alright?"
Winter nodded and helped to pack up their supplies...He took his lover's hand and followed him out of the Crevice of the cave

Tristan squeezed his hand, directing extra warmth through him as they exited the warmth of the cave. He blew out hot breaths, trying to warm both of them up as he walked through the snow

Tristan squeezed his hand, directing extra warmth through him as they exited the warmth of the cave. He blew out hot breaths, trying to warm both of them up as he walked through the snow
The trek was long but they finally made it through Mount Coronet and into Hearthome City
"How are we going to get through there? We have no disguises!"
The town was bustling probably for a Pokémon Contest or something of that sort

Tristan bit his lip, a few sharp teeth showing through, "We need to blend in. Tell me if you see a mall anywhere, we can go in and steal some clothes, like hats or something to cover features. Help me hide my tail?"

Tristan narrowed his eyes, looking for the aforementioned shop and he rubbed at his jaw, trying to think, "I f we can get around the crowd and get in the back of the shop, we can go through storage without having to step foot in the front of the building."

Tristan narrowed his eyes, looking for the aforementioned shop and he rubbed at his jaw, trying to think, "I f we can get around the crowd and get in the back of the shop, we can go through storage without having to step foot in the front of the building."
Winter nodded and followed Tristan to the back of the shop...They were met by the door only being slightly opened, nobody was there...it seemed, until... A Growlithe began to bark at them ferociously

"Shit!" Tristan growled, smoke spilling from his mouth a moment. He didn't exactly want to hurt a pokemon, but if it continued barking at them he would have to knock it out. Hopefully the smoke was enough to startle it, making it realize that they weren't normal humans

"Shit!" Tristan growled, smoke spilling from his mouth a moment. He didn't exactly want to hurt a pokemon, but if it continued barking at them he would have to knock it out. Hopefully the smoke was enough to startle it, making it realize that they weren't normal humans
Winter got into fighting stance...
"We gotta knock it out...If we can silence it We can get away..."
Winter whispered...he didn't want to hurt a Pokémon either, but It felt like it was the only way...

Last edited:
Tristan sighed, "Okay, just cover me. It's a fire type so it won't do as much damage to me." as he said that, he felt a weight smack into his back and he fell over, the Growlithe had lunged at him and started biting into his shoulder, making him cry out in pain. Quickly his other arm started glowing and he sent a Mach Punch straight to the dog pokemon's snout, forcing it to release his now bleeding shoulder

Winter got into fighting stance...
"We gotta knock it out...If we can silence it We can get away..."
Winter whispered...he didn't want to hurt a Pokémon either, but I felt it was the only way...
Winter nodded a dark purple glow surrounded his hand as he attacked the Growlithe, who was then knocked out...Winter poked through their supplies for something he could use as a make-shift bandage...he finally found a long strip of fabric and started to bandage Tristan up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back