• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka Anyone?

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
magikarp_girl_by_missvoxxy-d5ua9ap.png
NEED HUMAN TRAINERS!
I want to reboot one of my old RPs that died due to unfortunate circumstances (which I will be avoiding this time)

Basic premis: In the world of Pokemon, there is an island that is known by very few humans. This island; named Henshu; is inhabited by creatures which have traits of pokemon and humans: gijinka. Henshu houses 2 tribes of gijinka: Azoth and Kiba. These two tribes have been feuding for centuries. Both were once united as a single tribe, yet different views on humans separated them.

The Azoth tribe wants to befriend humans while the Kiban tribe refuses to forgive what humans did to them generations ago. Wanting to learn more about humans and have humans slowly learn about them, the Azoth tribe brings a few humans onto the island in hopes that they will be open minded and be the first to spread a good word of gijinkas.

You can play as a gijinka from either tribe or a human (or both - I allow for up to MAX 3 characters per player)

For those who aren't sure what gijinka are - or what extent you are allowed to go, they are personified humans. Some look almost completely human with maybe just their pokemon's hair colour, others may look exactly like their pokemon but in a human shape. In this world, anything goes as long as it isn't a legendary. This is for plot reasons, I'm not just being a shit.

This is a semi-detailed RP, posts are expected to be at least a paragraph long.

I've been wanting to retry this for a while, but just want to know if I have enough interest. With two tribes and humans, i need a fair few players.

Last edited:
I’d create a trainer but I don’t know how to do those cool tab things where you can put multiple characters like you did. I’m a newbie I know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back