• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Fusion RP

I might be interested :)

I was thinking of either a Vulpix/Beedrill
01922338c4bc748731869ae72acdd14b--cute-pokemon-pokemon-fan.jpg
Or a Bulbasaur/Beedrill
tumblr_mn6fwtlUYV1qis3hvo1_500.png
Your allowed to join. Everyone is. Just make sure you stay within the rules when making a character. Any questions on them I'm happy to tell.

So the main Rp area is in the works right now. I just need the administrators to accept my application for it and then we should be good to go. (However they never respond fast so it might be a while.)

Gosh darn it. I want to use this, but I can't. Aw well. I'll share it anyway because its adorable.
tumblr_otxhfxg5p71t7r65co1_1280.png

For some reason I'm cracking up at thought of this cute little thing using something like roar of time. :p

There's so many possible fusions out there. I can't decide which ones I like the most.

Gosh darn it. I want to use this, but I can't. Aw well. I'll share it anyway because its adorable.
tumblr_otxhfxg5p71t7r65co1_1280.png

For some reason I'm cracking up at thought of this cute little thing using something like roar of time. :p

There's so many possible fusions out there. I can't decide which ones I like the most.
I know right???!?!??

They're all so cool and cute, it's hard to pick a favorite ^~^

Yeah, sorry. No Dialga.

On the bright side though, the RP is ready. Dig in

Pokemon: Fused Dreams

I had to ditch the hosted project idea because they told me it took a lot of site resources and I don't want to burden them with that if we don't need to. So we stick with the normal set up.

Latios Latios So I have a question, is this a more medieval or modern setting? It's mostly because in the cs's you mentioned princesses but my mind immediately went to knights and stuff. Though there are modern kings and queens so....ya. Just curious, either way I'm for both :)

If you look back through my earlier posts I've stated that this will be a Mystery Dungeon style RP with Pokemon as the dominant species within a Medieval setting. (It's there, just look)

For now on please post all questions and what not in the OOC. Everything is up an running so please use it.

If you look back through my earlier posts I've stated that this will be a Mystery Dungeon style RP with Pokemon as the dominant species within a Medieval setting. (It's there, just look)

For now on please post all questions and what not in the OOC. Everything is up an running so please use it.
Oh, sorry :closedeyesfrown:

I thought I looked over and should have known Mystery Dungeon = Medieval so forgive me on that part, anyways, that's it :)

Yeah, it's ok. And I've talked to one of my friends and have orders the completion of a map labeled with towns as well. It's not done yet but when it is I'll let everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back