• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Fusion RP

Latios

The only Black Latios
So a friend of mine here on the site has this RP idea, but it never took off the ground. He left the site some time ago and I've been thinking lately. I'm going to try and bring that RP back to life. It was a great Idea, but I guess the flaws (and tons of cringey characters that joined) stopped it from blooming. Now granted he wasn't great at making his own RPs as that was his first one, but I have experience with successful RPs and am going to try to use my skills to fix it up.

So guys, welcome to my latest RP. Now Pokemon Fusions, some are bad and some are good. Some are down right crazy. Lots of people make them and lots of people love them. So if you've ever made a Pokemon fusion or found one that you liked and have always wanted to RP with it then here's the place. All I ask is that we enjoy having a good time.

Now I have two different options for this RP to go for. I can't decide so I'm leaveing the decision to the people that will be playing in the RP. That way we get the most fun out of it.

Edit: Rules and Character Sheets added. (Do not post your character here. They will all go in the character section when the RP opens. This is just if you want a head start.)

Option 1
Option 1: The RP takes place in the Pokemon world. Fusions are the results from various cross breeding, magical accidents, or experiments, and even more. But no matter where they come from they've just become another thing to look for in the world of Pokemon.

(Edit: I may not be doing this one now as option 2 has more to offer. However if a lot of people want this one I'll change to it instead)
Option 2
The RP takes place in more of a Mystery Dungeon setting where Pokemon are the dominant species of the planet and humans don't exist. Instead the Pokemon live in the place of humans. There will be things like towns and cities along with a while society of Pokemon living in them. Your character could be just about anything living in this place.
Rules

Any fusion must be a combination of two or more Pokemon (no outside characters). To avoid certain characters from being to power and runing a risk at Godmoding, no character can be a fusion of more than one legendary. They can also not be a fusion of Arceus, Giratina, Palika, and Dialga. To also avoid OP fusions, no fusion can be above a total of 4 Pokemon.

Fusions can have up to 3 elements in the type category but in order have 3 you must first have a Pokemon that has 3-4 fusions in it. All the element must come from the Pokemon that are used for the fusions and between all of them they must have more than 2 different elements (example: A fusion between a Grass, Grass/Water, and Water can only be a Grass/Water type.) You must also list all the type advantages and disadvantages if you want to have 3. This is because only duke elements exist in the Pokemon games and triple elements provide much confusion on what's super effective and what's not (if you need help doing the math I can help you find out.)

Pokemon can also have more than one ability being a fusion. However the abilities must come from the Pokemon used to make the fusion. There is a limit of only 2 abilities even if you have a fusion of 3-4.

Last all Pokemon are not limited to only 4 moves in their set. But all the moves must be able to be learn by the Pokemon used for the fusion. Try to stay away from any move that is learn by a TM, HM, or tutor. Egg moves are fine as long as your characters parents could learn the move. (Assuming they have parents.)

And that's all. I know it seems I'm being very critical about this but it's all to make sure no one ruins the RP with a character that ends up being invincible. It's no fun when that happens. So sorry if my rules make your Pokemon fusion unusable but precautions must be taken. On the bright side the rules do open up new possibilities with things like having more than 2 Pokemon in a fusion.
Character sheet

Name:

Fusion: (if not a fusion erase this section)

Appearance: (all fusions must have a pic to go with it. You can easily find some great ones online and there is a website where you can make your own.)

Personality:

Backstory: (optional)

Type:

Ability:

Moves:

Other:

Now you can also decided between these two options if we want a central plot in the RP to take place, if not it can be an open world RP where you can do anything you want.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to default to the second idea. It has more merit to it and I've thought up of characters that for really well into the system I made for it.

If you want to start thinking of your character(s) the. You should know that it's going to be like a medieval setting having kingdoms and what not. I'm going to make a more detailed picture of this kingdom having a name for it and other towns and cities. I might even get help from another friend of mine to draw up a map.

And another thing, Normal Pokemon will be allowed. So if you want to start making your character early here's the character sheet.
Rules

Any fusion must be a combination of two or more Pokemon (no outside characters). To avoid certain characters from being to power and runing a risk at Godmoding, no character can be a fusion of more than one legendary. They can also not be a fusion of Arceus, Giratina, Palika, and Dialga. (Please PM me if you want an expat ion on this because somethings they are only used in a fusion for decoration or other purposes. But it must go by me first in order to use it) To also avoid OP fusions, no fusion can be above a total of 4 Pokemon.

Fusions can have up to 3 elements in the type category but in order have 3 you must first have a Pokemon that has 3-4 fusions in it. All the element must come from the Pokemon that are used for the fusions and between all of them they must have more than 2 different elements (example: A fusion between a Grass, Grass/Water, and Water can only be a Grass/Water type.) You must also list all the type advantages and disadvantages if you want to have 3. This is because only duke elements exist in the Pokemon games and triple elements provide much confusion on what's super effective and what's not (if you need help doing the math I can help you find out.)

Pokemon can also have more than one ability being a fusion. However the abilities must come from the Pokemon used to make the fusion. There is a limit of only 2 abilities even if you have a fusion of 3-4.

Last all Pokemon are not limited to only 4 moves in their set. But all the moves must be able to be learn by the Pokemon used for the fusion. Try to stay away from any move that is learn by a TM, HM, or tutor. Egg moves are fine as long as your characters parents could learn the move. (Assuming they have parents.)

And that's all. I know it seems I'm being very critical about this but it's all to make sure no one ruins the RP with a character that ends up being invincible. It's no fun when that happens. So sorry if my rules make your Pokemon fusion unusable but precautions must be taken. On the bright side the rules do open up new possibilities with things like having more than 2 Pokemon in a fusion.
Character sheet

Name:

Fusion: (if not a fusion erase this section)

Appearance: (all fusions must have a pic to go with it. You can easily find some great ones online and there is a website where you can make your own.)

Personality:

Backstory: (optional)

Type:

Ability:

Moves:

Other:

Last edited:
So..... COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been forever since I was in a Pokémon rp based in medieval rp!! This ought to be a bit more interesting though with Pokémon who are fused with other Pokémon though! I had already found some fusions that I really want to use in the rp

So..... COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been forever since I was in a Pokémon rp based in medieval rp!! This ought to be a bit more interesting though with Pokémon who are fused with other Pokémon though! I had already found some fusions that I really want to use in the rp
Alright then. Go a head an work on a character(s) while we wait for more people. If you want you can invite some others that you know.

of course. can't decide on a fusion yet...

Sure I try
Just be sure to read the rules. That goes for everyone else too.

I think we have enough people to host an RP now. I'll work on starting it. However has anyone here decided on whether or not a main plot should be implemented.

Meaning? If you have any questions I'm willing to answer.
Literacy as in the amount that will be written. (grammer and that, but not to big on it)
I tend to write a minimum of three paragraphs
myself and am interested in joining an rp that
requires the rper to write at least a solid paragraph.
This is mostly because it takes me awhile to get it
out and by the time I am done the rp would have moved on
and etc.

Hmmm. Well here's what I have to tell you.

This RP doesn't have any limits to the size of ones post. However you are also not force to write a lot. I do ask in all RPs you put forth detail in each posts. It may be short but it must be understandable also to make way for the other to make their own next post.

So if you take a long time to post you may be left behind unless your character is the main focus. However this may not be the case as no plot has been formed meaning everyone is already free to do what they want.

Here's a few i had in mind:

Alolan Ninetails + Chandelure
Glaceon + Darkrai
Eevee + Cosmog
Gardevoir + Mismagius + Chandelure

And then of course everything here ( http://syntheticimagination.tumblr.com/tagged/fanart ) looks amazing
Sounds good. (But you may want to rethink the last one. There's already a character that's very similar to that.) I can't look at the pics right now because for some reason the website won't open.

Sounds good. (But you may want to rethink the last one. There's already a character that's very similar to that.) I can't look at the pics right now because for some reason the website won't open.

Mm? There is?

As I said before. I'm allowing people to make characters early but not post them here. There's already an idea around with similarities to that one.

I'm interested.

Also, Noivian Noivian how many characters are you making? I was also interested in creating a cosmog/eevee fusion character, but if that's one your going to do, no worries. I was just curious.

Pokemon fusion? Sure! Haven't been in one in a long time

I might be interested :)

I was thinking of either a Vulpix/Beedrill
01922338c4bc748731869ae72acdd14b--cute-pokemon-pokemon-fan.jpg
Or a Bulbasaur/Beedrill
tumblr_mn6fwtlUYV1qis3hvo1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back