• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Elements

Sponge

One Thousand Club
Okay, i've been looking around, and i don't see any good Pokemon roleplay's! Now, this cunfoozeled me alot, but then i got a idea, i'll make my own Pokemon roleplay! This will be my first roleplay, well, that is, if enough people are interested. It's going to be based on around the time when all the professors in the region (Will find a name for the region later) give kids their first Pokemon. now i know what your thinking "Dang it, this is probably anther roleplay where i HAVE to be a kid." well, fellow Pokefan, you could also chose to be a Pokemon! Huh? That's not enough? Well, its a good thing we will have 3 legendary's! I'll have more lore on it later, and a actually story too.

(Btw if your a pokemon trainer you won't always have to get your Pokemon from a professor, you can get it from anyone, well, as long as its reasonable, like no, "I found the pokeball fall out of the sky and it had a level 100 rayquaza.")

It will mostly be free roam, but loosely based on a story, so there most likely will be a ending.

you can join, but I've just decided to take a vote if i should start a new thread with new people.

Go to the forum to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back