• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon | δ | Team Delta | Δ | OOC & Information

Sorry its taking me so long to get a character up. Inspiration is slow in coming, even though I have ideas running around in my head. None of them want to agree. >.< Would it be okay if I were to separate my character's bio into history and personality?

Sorry its taking me so long to get a character up. Inspiration is slow in coming, even though I have ideas running around in my head. None of them want to agree. >.< Would it be okay if I were to separate my character's bio into history and personality?

I would think so. At least, I can't see why there would be a problem with how you choose to format your cs so long as you have all the key info down.

My apologies for the dead-ness over here in slugville, but I've been literally drowning in homework! I should be free friday night to get a post up, so sorry for being so dead for so long. ^^

My apologies for the dead-ness over here in slugville, but I've been literally drowning in homework! I should be free friday night to get a post up, so sorry for being so dead for so long. ^^

It's okay. I don't think I'm any faster than you when it comes to posting. If you're apologizing, I ought be apologizing as well.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Well, seeming as I can't come up with anything and its been over two weeks, I think I'm just going to try and play as a canon character. Are either Wes or Rui from pokemon Colosseum or Moon from Sun/Moon playable? I have a few ideas for their backstories and whatnot.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Well, seeming as I can't come up with anything and its been over two weeks, I think I'm just going to try and play as a canon character. Are either Wes or Rui from pokemon Colosseum or Moon from Sun/Moon playable? I have a few ideas for their backstories and whatnot.
If you want to play Wes or Rui I hadn't made any real plans for them, so you'd be pretty free with what they've been doing thusfar. Moon I have some things planned, so if you want to play her I'd just have to make sure your background and what I've set up work and then you'd be free to control everything moving forward.

If you want to play Wes or Rui I hadn't made any real plans for them, so you'd be pretty free with what they've been doing thusfar. Moon I have some things planned, so if you want to play her I'd just have to make sure your background and what I've set up work and then you'd be free to control everything moving forward.

Alright, thanks. Because of how a coin toss turned out, I'll be playing as Wes then. Do I need to do a whole character sheet for him, as well as a writing sample?

I intend on making a new interest check to pull in new members and life back into this RP, things have just been a bit crazy for me this past week so I don't want to bring a bunch more people in when I won't have the time to personally help each one. So for now lets say this is on a short hiatus. My plate will hopefully be sorted out in a week or so, expect an update or recruitment drive at that time.

Alright, as expected things have settled down now. I've posted the new interest check to hopefully grab more players before we jump into the first big battle scene.

If it isn't too much please let me know whether you're still here or if you've lost interest. Either is fine with me, this RP tends to handle people coming and going pretty well, I just like to know what I'm working with.

Aside from that, how was everyones' Thanksgiving?

Sorry for never posting anything. I honestly got stuck with creating my character. >.< I have ideas, but none of them seem to want to work together. Trying to write out a writing sample in Wes' POV didn't work out that well either.

Sooo, with that being said, I'm still interested and will post a character sheet whenever my muse starts cooperating.

Sorry for never posting anything. I honestly got stuck with creating my character. >.< I have ideas, but none of them seem to want to work together. Trying to write out a writing sample in Wes' POV didn't work out that well either.

Sooo, with that being said, I'm still interested and will post a character sheet whenever my muse starts cooperating.
Not a problem at all. If you need any help just let me know.

Alright, as expected things have settled down now. I've posted the new interest check to hopefully grab more players before we jump into the first big battle scene.

If it isn't too much please let me know whether you're still here or if you've lost interest. Either is fine with me, this RP tends to handle people coming and going pretty well, I just like to know what I'm working with.

I'm still here.

Thanksgiving was peaceful. We had KFC instead of the expected turkey.

Still here. Still happy to be here.

Decent enough Thanksgiving. Peaceful, and I had my Great grandmother over, so it was very merry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back