• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon | δ | Team Delta | Δ | OOC & Information

All right all right, it looks like we have a good amount of posts finally. Time to ease into things happening.

Apologies to those I wasn't able to touch on with my post. I only had so much time to work on it today. My next post should start some movement from the resistance, so that'll be out when I can sit down and write it.

There is a subtle difference between scaring a person and triggering a person's PTSD from sparring with Celena.

Hardly the little guy's fault. How's he suppose to know a Delta Admin has PTSD.

I don't even think Gwen's little troublemaker knows what a Delta Admin is.

Catrina's trying to program a Porygon and Randy's looking for nuggets. We've got quite the odd group it seems.

torchic.jpg

Sluggodile Sluggodile

Canon characters incoming.

Just an FYI, even if I've introduced a canon character to the story they're still available to be taken (in most cases, I might want to keep one if I have a really good idea how I want them used). I'd just have to tell the one taking them off my hands what of their backstory I've filled out and they'd take it from there.

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles
JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles
Where is your character currently, and why is he running through the night? The point of these initial posts is to establish where everyone is in the world and what they're doing now.

Sluggodile Sluggodile
If your character gets done with his business the next day early there can be an opportunity for him to involve himself with things that'll be happening.

So I'm assuming the SS Anne stuff is related to Elena right? How much would she know about the situation?

Speaking of I finally got off my butt and got to work on her picture, though it's still a WiP

6BAHc6bl.png

thanks!

But I don't really have much talent, I've just been doing it for years now, taking that into account I'm not really where I'd like to be at this stage.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
To get through your char's scene before I move things into the next day would you be willing to take it to piratepad and type the collab up there? Just let me know when you have some time and I'll work on the scene with you.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
To get through your char's scene before I move things into the next day would you be willing to take it to piratepad and type the collab up there? Just let me know when you have some time and I'll work on the scene with you.

Sure. Just pm me the pad. I'm off tomorrow, though I may be available to work on it tonight.

If there was any mistake with my last post, let me know. Wasn't exactly sure whether Noivern was tailing Misdreavus or just running through the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back