• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon | δ | Team Delta | Δ | OOC & Information

Not sure if you missed this

So I'm assuming the SS Anne stuff is related to Elena right? How much would she know about the situation?

But I'm not still not sure how to proceed exactly.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Also Elena's pic is finally done!
YBSlsa4l.jpg

Not sure if you missed this

But I'm not still not sure how to proceed exactly.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Also Elena's pic is finally done!
YBSlsa4l.jpg

With courage and will of fire. lol. Elena can see the ship, avoid the ship, or interact with the ship. Just do whatever Elena would and nothing could go wrong...probably^^ I'm assuming if nothing happens, Magi will just move the rp to the next day. Maybe something more interesting will happen. Maybe not *shrug*

Elena seems like the cool and collected type.

With courage and will of fire. lol. Elena can see the ship, avoid the ship, or interact with the ship. Just do whatever Elena would and nothing could go wrong...probably^^ I'm assuming if nothing happens, Magi will just move the rp to the next day. Maybe something more interesting will happen. Maybe not *shrug*

Elena seems like the cool and collected type.

well the thing is what Elena would do is going to vary considerably depending on whether or not the ship is related to her handoff or not. It's fine if it's not, I'm happy to steer the scene myself for a while, but I don't want to do that if Magi was intending for these npcs to fill that role.

well the thing is what Elena would do is going to vary considerably depending on whether or not the ship is related to her handoff or not. It's fine if it's not, I'm happy to steer the scene myself for a while, but I don't want to do that if Magi was intending for these npcs to fill that role.

Ah, makes sense. Politeness goes a long way =)

Still haven't found the time to work on Gwen's scene with Magi yet, probably because our schedules collide, so I'll just be hanging around plotting ideas I may never use.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
To get through your char's scene before I move things into the next day would you be willing to take it to piratepad and type the collab up there? Just let me know when you have some time and I'll work on the scene with you.

I know this particular post doesn't have anything to do with me, but the first part's relevant to getting Randy to the Pokemon League. Where are they stationed, in Unova? If it's at the regular Pokemon League, how far would a truck or similar vehicle be able to take someone before they had to walk on their own?

Do you guys have room for another character?

I believe so? I don't remember Overconfident saying we weren't accepting new characters.

Sorry for that everyone, my laptop got messed up (liquid may have been involved) and needed to be repaired. Thankfully everything important was backed up. I'm going to sort through my backlog of messages and then get things posted to hopefully make up for the lost time.

@ anyone
If you see the chance feel free to take actions that will alter the flow of the story. The story I have is just the backbone, everything that happens depends on what your characters do.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Feel free to toss in your character if you decide to join. Once the character is posted I can read through and suggest any edits to make them fit in this setting.

Sorry for that everyone, my laptop got messed up (liquid may have been involved) and needed to be repaired. Thankfully everything important was backed up. I'm going to sort through my backlog of messages and then get things posted to hopefully make up for the lost time.

Glad you're back. Wouldn't know what to do without our gm.

@ anyone
If you see the chance feel free to take actions that will alter the flow of the story. The story I have is just the backbone, everything that happens depends on what your characters do.

Ah, that's good to hear. I was always a little worried that my interactions with my favorite Delta officer prevented him from going where he needed to go to move the plot forward...

Of course. :) I'll begin working on my character when I get the chance. Can't resist any pokemon rp that actually references Colosseum and XD. Those games were my childhood.

*doesn't want to admit to not knowing what the Colosseum is*

Welcome aboard the train to pokemon hell ^_^

I'm going to assume it's fine that Randy hitches a ride to the League, or at least Victory Road since I've gotten no feedback insofar.

Will get to posting when I can.

I know there were some things still happening in episode 1, but since it didn't involve many of the players I decided to move the clock forward to the next day. If Magician followed Superbia she would have led it back to Gwen before disappearing back into the forest. She wouldn't care about some humans. If the two of you want to quickly finish up with your interaction I could add it in before the episode change.

That first episode was little more than an intro or prologue. Now the story will kick off a bit stronger with the first shown conflict between the League and Delta. Feel free to get involved in the fighting, or not, it's entirely up to you and your characters. Whatever you do now, keep in mind the name of this episode.

Last edited:
I know there were some things still happening in episode 1, but since it didn't involve many of the players I decided to move the clock forward to the next day. If Magician followed Superbia she would have led it back to Gwen before disappearing back into the forest. She wouldn't care about some humans. If the two of you want to quickly finish up with your interaction I could add it in before the episode change.

That first episode was little more than an intro or prologue. Now the story will kick off a bit stronger with the first shown conflict between the League and Delta. Feel free to get involved in the fighting, or not, it's entirely up to you and your characters. Whatever you do now, keep in mind the name of this episode.

Gotcha~I don't really mind the shift. It's my partly my fault for being slow =P Whether that bit I posted is moved to before the episode change or kept where it is up to you.

Can't really see Gwen jumping into the action (which she doesn't know about) unless some driving force(me) compels her to. lol. I see Brendan is still in prison. Given what know from the previous version of this rp I was in, I have my suspicions about the title. They are just that tho. Suspicions^^

I see Brendan is still in prison. Given what know from the previous version of this rp I was in, I have my suspicions about the title. They are just that tho. Suspicions^^
This run is a bit different though. Last time because May was still able to contact Brendan to make sure he was alive she didn't do anything reckless like attacking Delta's home base. This time she's had no contact with him since his capture, so things will play out a bit differently.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out of this one due to some issues on my end. Best of luck with it!
No problem, you're always welcome back in the future if you want.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out of this one due to some issues on my end. Best of luck with it!

Pity to see you go. Good luck with resolving your issues as well.

This run is a bit different though. Last time because May was still able to contact Brendan to make sure he was alive she didn't do anything reckless like attacking Delta's home base. This time she's had no contact with him since his capture, so things will play out a bit differently.

Ooooh. Ok. I fear for the League. Hopefully Blue knows what he's doing <.<

Sluggodile Sluggodile
Is Randy ready for battle death?

Ooooh. Ok. I fear for the League. Hopefully Blue knows what he's doing <.<

Is Randy ready for battle death?

Me too. Hopefully Randy doesn't bite it too soon, but he's got his standard pistol and silencer. And gloves. Can't forget the gloves.

Also: HELL YEAH! Let's go rock some Delta face off!

ohgoddon'tkillmyonlycharacter

Me too. Hopefully Randy doesn't bite it too soon, but he's got his standard pistol and silencer. And gloves. Can't forget the gloves.

Also: HELL YEAH! Let's go rock some Delta face off!

ohgoddon'tkillmyonlycharacter

Just avoid the girl in the mech suit and you're good =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back