• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom pokémon craving [ long-term partner search / darker au ] [ partner found ! ]

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter
[class=box]
background-color: #444455;
border: solid 2px #998899;
box-sizing: border-box;
padding: 30px;
margin: 5px auto;
width: 400px;
[/class]

[div class=box]
tumblr_n6ttnfZQLC1tpfyz5o1_500.gif

[div class=h]♜ intro[/div][div class=txt]hey guys, i'm pine and don't mind the bbc shit i will literally never code again for one on one stuff we're minimalist hoes here. anyway i'm looking for someone willing to do some dark pkmn shit with me. like organized crime, guns, pkmn actually beating the hell out of each other, pkmn adventure manga vibes, so forth.[/div]

[div class=h]♜ qualifications[/div][div class=txt]like The Most important thing to fuk w me is that we gotta click. here's some tips to make me happy.

i would prefer someone at least nineteen. this isn't like a hard pass on roleplaying with anyone younger, but i am twenty-one and would like it if we were around the same stage in life. it would just help, i think, in terms of us both being around the same level of familiarity with Adult Life or whatever.
talk to me. i don't really need some rigid schedule for when we reply to each other. i would, however, like to be able to talk to you about roleplay things most days out of the week so we can keep each other inspired and enrichen the overall experience. i'd prefer pming on discord for this but that isn't a dealbreaker if you don't use discord lmfao.
take an active part in plotting. i need someone to collaborate with. i want us messaging each other with ideas on our characters' relationships, sharing juicy plot ideas, etc. this is so important for that whole "clicking" thing that i was talking about earlier. if we can't match each other on engagement with this roleplay then i'm so but i won't be able to roleplay with you. i don't have the energy to come up with everything on my own and lit just being able to talk about our characters is most of what i like about rping anyway. please literally just be excited about what we're doing and i will love you forever.
be flexible in reply length. i don't give a fuck about counting the numerical amount of paragraphs we give per reply. just do what's appropriate for the time. sometimes that means one-liners for conversation. other things that means a twenty paragraph post full of your awesome plot-writing that makes me want to cry because i'm so happy to be able to read your shit. in other words i don't fuck with purple prose but let's give each other something to reply to.​
[/div]

[div class=h]♜ plot[/div][div class=txt]this is the part i really need help with from you. these aren't all set-in-stone necessary requirements per se but i'll let you guys in on a little more of what i'm craving right now.

two main characters probably, fuckton of side characters. i play favorites with characters and dynamics definitely, but as i envision it, our roleplay will have to have some characters beyond the main cast. like we can have some semi-mains too, but i'm not gonna' be that bich that says u have to use all your characters equally or w/e. #NotAllOCsAreCreatedEqual
prefer our mains to be early twenties, male, probably. non-binaries are cool too? this is just a vvvv small preference idRc about gender but the age range in a must.
obligatory romance disclaimer. for the most part, i'm really not interested in everything just setting up for our characters to romantically be together in this healthy, functional relationship. maybe this could happen, but what would really jingly my jimmies is that our characters have some past fwb thing, some unreciprocated crushes/attraction, mutual attraction for different purposes, or just in general our characters being too stupid to realize that their feelings are being returned. i'm a slut for angst, not so much fluff. also we'll be following rpn no-smut policy like good christian boys.
well-rounded main characters with backstories. we don't have to share every single detail of our characters' histories, but i would like to get some sense that we both have our stuff worked out in our heads. i would Really Really Strong Preference like if we had a little history between our characters. i'm ngl 100% i'm craving to use a character i made a while back and never got to properly use but i'm a little flexible and any other characters i make will be fresh off the press. outside of the main characters i don't really care how much planning is done beforehand we could just wing them lmao.
consistent fc style. kind of looking at anime fcs, but i don't have a strong preference. i just don't want to mix realistic face claims with art fcs. i'm also fine with not using fcs at all, but if that's the case i would really like a thorough description of our character(s) provided.
kanto and team rocket semi-au, probably. or we could make up a whole new team? either way definitely going for more of that poaching vibe and probably just trying to be rich and powerful vibe for no other reason than fuck the haters. aforementioned organized crime so we're talking about holding territory and some form of resistance. i see our characters as being more a part of that resistance, allegedly. we can expand to other regions too, but just know that if you only ever fucked w the first gen like we can still work something out hell yeah.​
[/div]

[div class=h]♜ conclusion[/div][div class=txt]i think/hope that covers the bulk of what i had to say. if you're still interested after reading all of that feel free to post here or hmu with a pm. i'm not set on any one plot but i can give you more details on some ideas/my aforementioned character and hopefully we can go from there? looking forward to hearing from you hopefully![/div][/div]

[class=h]
color: #777777;
font-size: 16px;
font-family: Tahoma;
text-align: right;
[/class]

[class=txt]
color: #cccccc;
font-size: 10px;
font-family: Tahoma;
text-align: justify;
[/class]