• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Concierge / Haunted Pokémon Center

may i ask if we can have multiple characters...?
Yes! I think 2 characters max for everyone will be fine where we don’t have character overload. I’m thinking of creating an older brother for my character E.J. who also works there :) I’ll reserve his 3 helpers in advance as: Hisuian Samurott, Floatzel, Scolipede or Donphan

However, excessive self-interaction/dialogue is not allowed if you choose to have 2. Example: posts with paragraphs of just your own two characters interacting with one another or hovering around each other. My two brothers will have responsibilities on separate sides of the resort for example.

Hi! Are you still accepting more people? ^^
Yes, feel free to submit a character!

okay then, i will make sure to follow these rules! my new character would be a gardener who maintains the greenery in the pokemon resort, and would it be all right if he was already employed for a year?

If your character sheet receives/d a delicious cookie from me, you are right to assume that they are good to go for the RP :3D: I’m loving these characters so far and excited to see them in action!!

So this is just an idea and completely up to you guys but do you guys want to make a discord where we can just chat about what's going on in the rp, any plot points and just chill or would you guys prefer keeping everything on the forums?

Also love everyone's characters so far. I'm honestly excited to see where the story goes~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back