• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Concierge / Haunted Pokémon Center

Luelle

Eternal Light
GD-7TF7XAAAPpyX.jpg:large

This will be a laid back, feel good sandboxy RP for the most part unless we want more conflict

New hires help trainers and Pokémon feel safe and comfortable at the paradise resort
Potential obstacle is:
New management becomes tyrannical with the employees and brings in uppity entitled guests

Meanwhile: The employees get intrigued and wrapped into the mystery of an abandoned Pokémon center deep in the tropical island forest

Guests report seeing glowy human-like apparitions wandering through the foliage at dark.
Others say strangely behaved Pokémon lure them to the center and then mysteriously vanish into thin air.
Some nights a camp fire is lit there at odd times of the night. No one knows who started the fire or who dares to setup camp there

Missing guests are swept under the rug to protect the resorts reputation

alex-lindman-fa16-art300-rmorgan-alindman-prj-5-movieexterior-fixes-03.jpg

hi there! i'm nikoru. i just finished pokemon concierge and i love it! i would be very much interested in roleplaying it with you <3

hi there! i'm nikoru. i just finished pokemon concierge and i love it! i would be very much interested in roleplaying it with you <3
Woo! Nice to meet you nikoru (: I'm new to this site really. The show is a nice escape haha

Hi! Are you guys still looking for more people?

That was faster than I expected haha
Welcome everyone! I’ll have a character thread created when my sheet is complete

The character thread is ready! Takumi98 Takumi98 Pipsqueak Pipsqueak locked n loaded locked n loaded echo.no echo.no ReaperMelia ReaperMelia nikoru nikoru

I will be posting my own character there soon!
Sounds good! Just checking, did you already link the page because I can't seem to find it :,)

I have most of the character sheet done for my boy but I didn't even consider what kinda job would fit him lol 🫠

Uh oh hahaha
He can just be a resort concierge which is the main role for everyone unless they want to choose a specialty which is optional :)

GD-7TF7XAAAPpyX.jpg:large

This will be a laid back, feel good sandboxy RP for the most part unless we want more conflict

New hires help trainers and Pokémon feel safe and comfortable at the paradise resort
Potential obstacle is:
New management becomes tyrannical with the employees and brings in uppity entitled guests

Meanwhile: The employees get intrigued and wrapped into the mystery of an abandoned Pokémon center deep in the tropical island forest

Guests report seeing glowy human-like apparitions wandering through the foliage at dark.
Others say strangely behaved Pokémon lure them to the center and then mysteriously vanish into thin air.
Some nights a camp fire is lit there at odd times of the night. No one knows who started the fire or who dares to setup camp there

Missing guests are swept under the rug to protect the resorts reputation

alex-lindman-fa16-art300-rmorgan-alindman-prj-5-movieexterior-fixes-03.jpg
interested!

I was also wondering, should all the characters be new or should they have already worked a few years at the resort, or perhaps a mix of both? Would the ones who have already worked there a while know each other? Sorry for all the questions!

I was also wondering, should all the characters be new or should they have already worked a few years at the resort, or perhaps a mix of both? Would the ones who have already worked there a while know each other? Sorry for all the questions!
Better to have someone ask than no one at all tbh

Ask as many questions as you need to! echo.no echo.no

It can be a mix! You guys can decide who knows who upon agreement with other players (:

My character has been there longer than the new hires (for example) Characters from the same region could also know each other if players wanted that

This is a super laid back RP in that way. Just higher positions of authority will be under my control to avoid any player drama or unintended derailing from a cohesive plot.

But I’m open to your characters working their way up to said higher positions under my guidance and if I feel you can handle it!

Ask as many questions as you need to! echo.no echo.no

It can be a mix! You guys can decide who knows who upon agreement with other players (:

My character has been there longer than the new hires (for example) Characters from the same region could also know each other if players wanted that

This is a super laid back RP in that way. Just higher positions of authority will be under my control to avoid any player drama or unintended derailing from a cohesive plot.

But I’m open to your characters working their way up to said higher positions under my guidance and if I feel you can handle it!
Okay cool, thanks!! Also, I might post my character sheet by tomorrow because it's kind of late. I'll try my best tonight but if not it'll definitely be up by tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back