• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: A New Adventure!

Captain Spooks

Your friendly neighborhood Darkwraith
pokemon_oc__professor_maple_by_scorch62msc-dadv56k.jpg
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Professor Maple, the lead professor in pokemon and human relations in the Ashon region. And I know most of you have either just started on your journey as a trainer, or you've been at it for a while. Either way I have a request for you.

I want to study how you and your Pokémon interact, as stated before my main branch of research is the relationships between people and their Pokémon. It won't be dangerous at all so don't you worry, just a little bit of observation here and there just to check on your cute little partners.

Now you must be wondering why I'm asking you do so this... if not I'm telling you anyways. In recent years a group of people have been claiming that certain Pokémon are too 'dangerous' to be near us humans and some have even gone as far to disrupt these creatures delicate ecosystem... bastards. While I myself sympathize with these accused Pokémon, what would you do if some stranger came stomping inside of your living room.

Most of these accusers are from out neighboring region Kimser, and I'm pretty sure that their ideals will spread through all of the regions on our continent. I know it might be a lot to ask for, but on your travels please help any Pokémon that is on trouble, especially if their being attacked by those punks.

Welp that's all I have to say for now. Have fun on your travels, I sure know I was excited when I first set out.

Ahhh Pokemon, one of my favorite series of games and my largest nostalgia soft spot. After going through and playing some fan games, and listening to some wonderful tracks from the game *Cough* 3rd gen Route 209 *Cough* I've gotten some inspiration for a Pokemon roleplay in a whole new region, yaaay!

Though I would like for this to be more story driven where Pokemon battles won't be as extensive in other Roleplays as I would rather focus on more character development and a better story. As of now the story would revolve around one question, "Are Pokmeon truly safe to use?" I'll give more detail to those who are interested, but other than the question the story will be mostly about a group of young trainers who go on their adventure and eventually save the world.

The World(Work in progress, just getting the Regions out there)
new_pokemon_region_two_by_smbz11.png
Ashon
W.I.P

Kimser
W.I.P

Celen
W.I.P

That's alright, as long as she's fine with chaperoning a bunch of kids. Plus you can always have another character.
Ah, no, while usually i play a variety of characters, pokemon is a sensible topic. For reasons i wont bother you with, i dont play any other characters.

I doubt she would mind inexperienced trainers though.

Ah, no, while usually i play a variety of characters, pokemon is a sensible topic. For reasons i wont bother you with, i dont play any other characters.

I doubt she would mind inexperienced trainers though.
Sure thing, maybe she can be a mentor like figure, but I'll leave that up to you. :D

She´s not that old, though. She´s 19. Travelling since she is 10. She can still be a mentor, just clarifying this so you dont get the wrong idea of her. XD
lol It's all good, she's not that far of from the newbies witch should be around 13-15

Sooooo, quick question- What’s your policy for Pokemon? I have a character here who has been around for a while with a fully evolved team and a pseudo-legendary, is that alright?

Oh, I'm interested! Just three things I'm interested in.

1) Can I start with a Dratini? Dragonair is my favorite Pokemon of all time. Hell, I could play the whole thing with just that one Pokemon and I'd be happy.

2) Could my character br associated with Team Rocket in any way? I've been upset that I couldn't join them after beating Nugget Bridge back in the day still! I'd be cool for parents being with Rocket or even just some fanboy. Lemme know!

3) How about Alola Forms and Mega Evolutions?

Also, I'm sort of a Gen wunner, buy I've played Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Y, and Moon.

Sooooo, quick question- What’s your policy for Pokemon? I have a character here who has been around for a while with a fully evolved team and a pseudo-legendary, is that alright?
Anything other than Legendaries and multiple shinies (being a shiny hunter it always bothers me seeing 3 different characters have shiny pokemon) are good. We already have a good range of experience level so just make whatever kind of character you want.

Oh, I'm interested! Just three things I'm interested in.

1) Can I start with a Dratini? Dragonair is my favorite Pokemon of all time. Hell, I could play the whole thing with just that one Pokemon and I'd be happy.

2) Could my character br associated with Team Rocket in any way? I've been upset that I couldn't join them after beating Nugget Bridge back in the day still! I'd be cool for parents being with Rocket or even just some fanboy. Lemme know!

3) How about Alola Forms and Mega Evolutions?

Also, I'm sort of a Gen wunner, buy I've played Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Y, and Moon.
1. Sure thing, the only Pokemon I'm not allowing are Legendaries

2. Sure, this rp won't involve them at all (as we already have two evil teams) but I won't stop you with associating your character with them.

3. Both are good, I think we have a character who can mega evolve Pokemon.

Anything other than Legendaries and multiple shinies (being a shiny hunter it always bothers me seeing 3 different characters have shiny pokemon) are good. We already have a good range of experience level so just make whatever kind of character you want.

1. Sure thing, the only Pokemon I'm not allowing are Legendaries

2. Sure, this rp won't involve them at all (as we already have two evil teams) but I won't stop you with associating your character with them.

3. Both are good, I think we have a character who can mega evolve Pokemon.

Which is the other evil team?

A small group based in Kimser that believe that Pokemon are dangerous and should be kept away from people. I was gonna write in that Team Myth was useing them as a diversion to work on something far greater and evil.

What about making them rivals? like Team Magma and Aqua were in Gen III?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back