• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon - A journey

norway

a white butterfly
hey so. I want a small group to go journeying through the pokemon universe with me, but I want an actual plot as well? Maybe some light dice elements? A world that is very challenging and full of suspense and quests and reasons to band together and work like a team? Come brainstorm with me. Let's out together something fun!

I'm all for this, as a huge Pokemon nerd who literally just got done playing some on my 2DS lmbo. I'm willing to bring forward a bunch of ideas and suggestions to make it as awesome as possible.

I'd be down for this, always up for some Pokemon. Dice would be a nice touch to add some trial and error aspects, and I also would be willing to help you brainstorm ideas, depending on the type of plot you're looking for.

I've never participated in a Pokemon roleplay before, but it's definitely something I'm interested in trying. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Would this be a long term thing?? I would very much like to find an actual long term rp for once.

id be wanting to join this, just dont have it die before it starts pleeeeeeeease!

Hey guys! Stoked to see so much interest! I'll definitely be starting a group ooc soon and we can all chat there. Just be patient with me I am very sick at the moment (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back