• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokeman Gijinka?

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Would anyone be intrested? We can brainstorm and come up with something

Depends. What will the setting be? High school? Post apocalyptic? A world which is considered normal with the Gijnka in it? Or perhaps they're experiments instead?

can we use legendaries? if so, i call darkrai

i suggest one where gijinkas are normal, and not highschool or post apocalyptic

Did someone say Pokemon? Gijinka? I haven't had one of those kind of roleplays in forever. Count me in~

Mmm ok but only if i can have Arceus haha

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight all those ideas seems cool! I've tried doing a highschool one, a mystery dungeon one, and a medieval one in the past

A post apocalypse seems cool. Maybe one or a group of legendaries wrecked the work and caused a apocalypse, then a group of Gijinka have to take them in order to save the world..maybe that Gijinka or Gijinkas took ovet the world. .Idk. feel free to add/subtract to that.

Also, I like the idea of the experiment one to.

Necromantic Necromantic yep, legends are allowed. A normal Gijinka rp is ok to, but I kinda don't know about a plot of you mean something like a slice of life. I guess it would be make your plot

Noivian Noivian he/she might be playable :)

Everyone else, thanks for the intrest

If we're claiming legendaries can I claim Shaymin or Celebi?

(I know how popular Shaymin can be so I'm going with Celebi if somebody wants them along the line.)

Last edited:
I dont want a slice of life one or post apocalyptic. If ya plan to make it either of those, ill politely excuse myself because i know i wouldnt enjoy that.

*rubs chin* I see familiar faces here...where might I have met you guys from..?? *rubs chin intensifies*

I feel like i know you people

Ehhhhh im not sure, but if we do one like that i want to play celebi

giphy.gif

I actually wanted to play Celebi...Well, if you don't like that idea we can come up with another one.

I'd potentially be interested !! I've ran previous roleplays where the gijinkas are "slaves" to humans. That + experimentation has worked out well in my past experience. But I'd be up for p much whatever!

Ah, i think i misunderstood your statement up there...
Ah, my interest in 'end of the world' scenarios without being able to play a celebi is also at a complete minimum...

(My statement? If you're talking about the gif then don't worry about it.)

Well...There's still lots of brainstorming to be done so don't give up just yet.

...You wouldn't happen to have any ideas that you'd like to share, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back