• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans

Characters
Here
As Jenny's plane landed in the Alola region, she took in a deep breath of the fresh air before letting out her two Pokemon

"Come on out Lily and Sky Bolt" she smiled and tossed out 2 pokeball

Lily was her shiny Zoroark that she cared for since she found her

While Sky Bolt was her Rayquaza, who happily took a deep breath upon appearance, this also caused a lot of people at the airport to grasp at the sight of the legendary Pokemon

Somewhere else on the island two Pokemon flew to a secluded part of the island where no one was watching, once they landed they returned to their pokehuman forms and relaxed from their long flight

Katherine didn’t feel so good as she saw a lake she just looked at her aunt sleeping than at her other aunt she just threw up at the lake’ I don’t feel good’ she thought as she was cold she went back to the cave closing her eyes falling to sleep

McKenzie just looked at her daughter than to Katherine she placed her daughter in the basket as she went over to Katherine she felt hot’ dang it we need to find a safe place to stay’ she thought she didn’t want to wake up Sharon yet she just rocking Katherine she heard her coughing while watching her daughter sleeping

Rose happened to be on the same plane as Jenny and when she saw Jenny’s shiny zoroark and Rayquaza her jaw dropped and she ran up to Jenny “oh wow... your Pokémon are so cool!” She smiles happily.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Rose happened to be on the same plane as Jenny and when she saw Jenny’s shiny zoroark and Rayquaza her jaw dropped and she ran up to Jenny “oh wow... your Pokémon are so cool!” She smiles happily.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Lily: looks like you've got a fan girl already Jenny *Lily Snickered*

Jenny: oh be quiet Lily, don't tell me your jelouse *smirks then looks at the girl* thanks

Rose smiles at Jenny and giggles. “Sorry if I seem really over excited about your Pokémon. You see I’m a traveling nurse joy!” Does the signature bow of all the nurse joy’s. “My Name is Lillian Joy, but please call me Rose.”
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Rose smiles at Jenny and giggles. “Sorry if I seem really over excited about your Pokémon. You see I’m a traveling nurse joy!” Does the signature bow of all the nurse joy’s. “My Name is Lillian Joy, but please call me Rose.”
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer Rose, but I just go by Jenny, childhood names always stick" she chuckled

Tera yawned softly as she walked of the ship that just arrived in the port . She gasped when she saw how beautiful the city was . Espy who was beside her walked around looking for other people to meet.

Ivy was walking right behind the others as she looked behind her and she saw Umbra. Umbra followed the others out as she was still wild but she liked being around others

Rose realizes brownie is still in her Pokéball “oh wait!” Pulls the Poké ball out of her bag and lets Brownie out. “I’m really sorry you had to ride in your ball during the plane ride.” Hugs brownie tightly and smiles.

Brownie hugs Rose back and smiles. “I told you it’s fine I don’t mind as long as we can hang out together.

Alyassa started to cry as she just was growing some of her teeth as it was hurting she was hungry she wanted milk as she was whining a little bit as she just was so hungry

Mckenzie just placed her niece down as she just sighed" there there Alyassa" she say as she just tried to calm her down she was pulling her hair" ow ow ow that hurts" she say as she was trying not to curse as she just sat there trying to calm her down trying to feed her but nothing worked" come on alyassa it's okay please calm down for momma" she say she just cried louder Lunar Rose Lunar Rose or anyone

Brownie hears crying coming from somewhere and looks at Rose. “Hey do u hear that?”

Rose listens and looks at Brownie. “Yea it sounds like a baby crying... come on let’s go find it.”

The two sisters walk off in search of the crying.

Texangamer Texangamer

McKenzie just looked at her daughter crying as she just sighed she didn’t know what to do” man I wished I packed more milk” she say as she just watched her sister in law was sleeping as she sighed” Alyssa it’s okau baby” she say as she sat down

McKenzie just growled as she protected her daughter and Katherine as she was heating up” who are you what you want” she say as she looked down at her crying daughter McKenzie was stressed out trying to calm her daughter down

*Rose puts up her hands to show that she’s wasn’t dangerous* wait... I’m a nurse joy. Please I can help you.” *looks at the crying baby and pulls out a berry pouch and gets an oran berry and mashes it up in a small bowl. Slowly walks over to the mother and hands her the bowl and a spoon.* “Here feed her this. It’s a mashed Oran berry.”
Texangamer Texangamer

McKenzie just sighed as she looked at the nurse joy as she smiles” thank you” she say as she looked at Katherine who was sleeping she just feed her daughter the mashed up Oran berry her daughter was eating it” I really appreciate it I ran out of milk yesterday” she told her

Katherine woke up seeing a human as she coughed she was only six” auntie I don’t feel good she was a charmander her aunts weren’t blood related but they took care of her ever since she was a baby she just coughed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back