• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans

Characters
Here
Sharon headed up as she look back, making sure her family is behind her as she also keep an eye on something, who is hiding. "There is is..." She pointed at the cave. The cave is small, not too deep in tunnel but good enough for them to sleep in.

Katherine just was tired as she walked behind her aunt as she was yawning as she looked at the cave as she somewhat scared of the dark she just was trying to stay awake until they get to the cave as she looked around as she smiled she held onto her charmander" are we almost there auntie i'm tired" she say as she just tripped over a walk as she felt pain in her foot and her knee she couldn't stand up she just fell she felt tears coming down her face" auntie sherry" she say as she was tired" i hurt" she say crying a bit

Mckenize just saw katherine fell over a big walk as she sighed alyassa was safe in the basket as she hold katherine as she went in the cave as went to help katherine she didn't have the medicle supplies" we have to take her to see nurse joy tomorrow okay i don't have the supplies to fix her foot right now" she say as she had a band aid for her knee she looked at alyassa sleeping she just smiled JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon looked back when Katherine fell down and cry. “Oh, sweetie, are you ok?” She look at her injury and see that Mckenzie talking to her that they don’t have any medical supplies. “Oh....wait I have an idea...” She start to rip out her bottom of her dress and rap around Katherine foot and knee. “There...That should keep it good until tomorrow....”

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she smiled looking at her auntie" it hurts" she say as she saw her auntie rip her dress" can i go to sleep with you auntie" she yawned as she was looking at her aunt" tomorrow we go to pokemon center" she asked as she felt the pain on her food as she was sitting down on the ground it hurt too much to stand up" sorry auntie sherry" she say looking down rubbing her eyes” auntie I can’t walk” she say hiccuping trying not to cry more JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
Sharon signs as she pick up Katherine and headed up the hills and then slowly enter the cave. “Oh, I was right, it’s empty....” She then put her down and look around. “Ok, who going to gather some woods?”

McKenzie just looked at her as she just smiled” I’ll do it don’t worry just watch Alyssa she sleeping now but in case she wakes up rub her back” she say as she went to get the wood as she smiled she was happy she has a daughter she is her everything

Katherine just lay down as her foot was painful but she was okay for now” I’m sorry auntie sherry for hurting myself” she say as she just looked at her ain’t while she saw Alyssa sleeping she was sleepy but kinda scared of the dark the fire will make her calm while she slept JessBeth JessBeth

“Alright, Kenzie, be careful....” Sharon said as she looked at Katherine, “Now no need to keep sorry, Little fireball, it can happen to anyone who come in the new lsland....”

Katherine just looked at her as she smiled looking at her aunt” really” she say” it just hurts but I’m trying to ignore the pain” she say as she just looked around as she smiled” how do I learn how to use my powers I’m not good” she say

McKenzie just smiled” okay” she say as she went to to get the wood as she felt someone hiding as she was trying to get wood for the fire to stay warm doing the night JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon signs and look at Katherine, “You learn to control it...you have Auntie Kenzie, she’ll teach you since you both fire type Pokémon....” She start making bed out of blankets for everyone.

Someone, hiding in the bushes, as it spying on McKenzie. Staying quiet and looking her picking up some woods.

Texangamer Texangamer

McKenzie just growled as she just looked at the bushes” come out I can hear her” she say as she picked up the wood as she smiled looking up at her

Katherine just watched her aunt” okay auntie” she say as she just looked at her making the bed as she yawned as she was tired she just wanted to sleep she just smiled as she just was leaning against the wall as she was keep closing her eyes as she was really tired she was dozing off a little she was wondering when her aunt be back

Alyssa woke up as she was trying to get out of the basket she was crawling as she laughed as she was hungry” mama” she whimpers trying not to cry but she cried JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
The bushes moves as it quickly run toward Kenzie and give it a Tackle attack. Then it run back in the bushes.

Sharon finished with a bed as she see a baby crawled out of the basket. “Hey, you hungry again? Oh don’t worry, you mommy is coming...” She pick her up.

Alyassa was trying to escape trying to crawl fast but she got picked up she just looked at her aunt she just put her hand in her mouth she was hungry again as she was sucking on her hand she was getting a little bit fussy she smelt a bit bad as she smiled a bit as she sucked on her hand shile she looked arund

Katherine just fell asleep on the ground she was too tired to wait for aunt to come back from getting the woods she was really tired she wince in pain with her foot she just hugged her charmander

Mckenzie just dropped the wood as she got attacked" i'm not going to hurt you i'm not exactly human i'm a Hourdoom" she say as she was trying to make the someone to trust her she just was getting ready for anotheer tackle it didn't matter how many times he attack her she just wanted him to trust her JessBeth JessBeth

Kenzie just was growling at the Boy as she got hit again as she looked at him as she didn’t do anything to attack at him as she sighed” look I need to get back my family all I have left needs me with this wood If you want we have food mor like berries” she say

Last edited:

[class=notes]
//so above is the background image//
[/class]

[class=notes]
//above is the white transparent background the "0.8" controls the opacity//
[/class]

dad_071211_sue_storm_by_steevinlove-d411m99.jpg
[class=notes]
//The character image as well as the border for it//
[/class]

RP Post

[class=notes]
//The Name and the background for it//
[/class]
Franklin Richards

The young female was seemingly going on a hike of sorts across the vast area , hoping for some form of shelter. In all of her years of exploring the regions of Alola, she didn't know of this specific part . Oh well, I guess it's time to mark another place on the map for her to adventure carefully later. It would be very easy for her to recognize such a random place on the map, her lessons from her father from her home definitely paid out. Even mentioning her father mistakenly caused the young teen to shed a tear a bit. Despite how she was treated back at home, she definitely missed her parents.

As she continued searching, she managed to locate a shelter of some kind. It wasn't anything special. It was just a cave. Nothing mystical about it, it wasn't like the Mirror Cave, Reflection Cave, or anything awe-inspiring. To her analytical eyes, it was just a regular cave with nothing extraordinary. BUt for one, she definitely wasn't picky about where she hide out in. Two , it was a lot better than to simply sleep on the ground at night, waiting for some beast or something to absolutely wreck her. She may have seen her parents fight, but it's nothing compared to fighting something herself, even if she has more than enough 'firepower' to fight back. Even then, it was more than likely she would hesitate to use 'that' ability she has . If anything, she hesitate using that in public, if at all. She would be mainly isolated due to it.

As she neared it, her instincts told her that something definitely was located not too far from it. To avoid being spotted, she decided to crouch around that instance and observe, to see if they weren't hostile. She was not judging them, it's just she has had quite a few 'bad' encounters with people in general. She didn't want to take any chances, and this was mainly precautionary measures. It seemed to be people of some sort, having fun like a family would honestly . It felt like a stab in the shoulder. Her parents were usually too busy: It really hurt to see a family so full of fun and life. That's what you get when your family is both world-class idols and just so happen to do heroic deeds for all things.

As she continued to watch them from afar, she didn't notice that a small twig was in front of her. It was one of those comedic little things that she would have cringed at later in the future. if this didn't result in something rather drastic. As she stepped closer, as she wanted to notice a few things she couldn't see as clearly, a small CRUNCH could be heard from those with a keen ear. If they could hear her, she was practically busted . She was about to gasp, but covered both black-gloved hands over her mouth to avoid being heard in that sense. Then, she realized that she was basically spying on someone before even knowing them. She was actually very embarrassed she did that, and deeply regretted it. It was just she never knew what it felt like for her own family to be so close.

TAGS

Texangamer Texangamer , JessBeth JessBeth

code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Katherine just woke up as she had good hearing she heard something she couldn't get up from the ground since she broke her foot she just looked around she just felt a sharp pain on her foot as she cried a little as she just lay on the pillow her aunt gave her she was in a lot of pain she didn't know how she can fall asleep if she was in pain like this she just whimper as she placed her face on the pillow she didn't want to stay like this she lost her whole family her only family was sharon she just cried as she was in a lot of pain Andrita Andrita

Alyassa just was sucking on her hand as she didn't like being so hungry she wanted milk as she just growl as she heard something outside she just cried as she was hungry taking her hand out of her mouth as she was signing for milk she couldn't talk just yet the only word she knew was mama she just yawned sleepy while she was holding onto her aunt JessBeth JessBeth

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
The young female was actually somewhat tense as she heard a growl coming from the same direction, implying the others definitely was aware of her presence. However, this didn't stop her from hearing a shout in pain. It wasn't something like a unwelcoming growl or anything like such, it was a genuine cry for help in her eyes. She didn't care exactly who or what said this cry, and she was going to save whomever this was. It didn't matter what happened to her in the end. All she cared about was saving lives, no matter who or what they are. It was what a nurse did, and if she was aspiring to become one in the near future, it was a ideology she needed to adopt as soon as possible. Besides, it definitely wasn't something she wasn't used to. She felt she was even turning into something similar to her parents. A selfless hero who worked day and night to make sure people were alright, even without taking their own safety into account.​

She rushed forward towards the cave, avoiding any sort of obstacle that she can on the way. As soon as she saw the little one near Katherine, she said to her " I won't harm her... I promise. I'm going to help her... Okay ? " . It wasn't difficult, just simple weaving and she was perfectly fine. However, as she got in the cave, she saw the blood on the female's foot. Without wasting any sort of time, she whispered " Let me help you... " . And after that, she immediately went to work on the foo, using various medical items she had stored in her first aid kit to at least numb the pain to the point it won't be as effective. Once she applied alcohol, then she applied a quick bandage that was a tight as possible while making sure she wasn't hurt. " I'm sorry for coming in here unannounced, but I couldn't just ignore you when I know you were feeling less than ideal. But... Are you okay now ? " . She asked in a genuine concerning tone, looking the Plant Poke-human dead in her eye to be certain. She was trying to see if anything was wrong with her eyes, and then confirmed " Your eyes are still very much functional... Almost inhumanly healthy " . She noted this, then made sure to make a quick check-up everywhere else without being inappropriate about it. After she was done, she asked " I'm sorry... But I forgot to ask your name. Is it okay if i may inquire it ? " .

TAGS

Katherine looked at the lady as she was getting her foot helped as she smiled" i'm Katherine i'm six that my auntie sherry my other aunt went out to get wood" she say" and that alyassa even though she's cranky at the moment" she say as she looked happy" yes ma'am i'm okay" she told her while trying to figure out her" your not a pokehuman like me your human" she asked as she was swinging her tail" thank you for helping me" she say as she didn't feel any pain she just smiled Andrita Andrita

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
The young female smiled slightly at the little girl. She wanted so bad to nuzzle and caress her, tell her everything is okay. But based on her current actions , she definitely didn't need it. She looked upon the older woman, who acknowledge her name and shared such a secret with her. It felt it was most appropriate to actually explain who she is. " Uhm... Nice to meet you Katherine. Hmm... How do i explain this accurately ? You aren't wrong with your assumption. I am human. However, I'm not 100% human. I am what some may call a mutant, a human who has special powers. You guys... Are the only ones I've told this too, as i'm unsure how most people would take it " . She said, her nervousness clearly there. It was impossible to determine exactly what their reaction was to be. Hopefully it would be a more... favorable one.​

TAGS

Katherine just smiled as she looked at her aunt as she just smiled” well I’m half human and half Pokémon I’m a charmander mommy was a charmlion” she say as she sat on the ground” what’s a mutant” she asked Andrita Andrita

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
The young female smiled at the two. It was definitely a favourable reaction. However, what was the simplest explanation of what a mutant is to both and adult ? She figured a good one out , and glanced at the both of them and said " A mutant is a human who was born with powers. They are still considered human.... But to most they aren't due to how scary the aspect of humans with abilities of the supernatural nature coming along " . She said this,a bit of sadness in her eyes. She never got to see others like herself.​

TAGS

Sharon just give a female stranger a mean look, even thought she did help Katherine with her foot, but she can't help but become over protected to her only remain family. "Well, I thank you for help my little girl out, but you must leave..." She start to stand between Katherine and that stranger with she holding on baby Alyassa.

Andrita Andrita Texangamer Texangamer

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she smiled as she still don't trust humans as she looked at her foot" humans are bad" she say she didn't trust humans at all she just sat on the ground she saw her aunt holding onto alyssa

Kenzie just sighed as she got the wood as she was walking back to the cave as she saw a human as she start to growl slowly" what is a human doing here" she say as she her helped katherine" has she eaten anything at all sharon" she asked" you must leave" she say giving her a dirty look she do anything to protect her family from harm she couldn't save her brother but she can help save her family from the human she was in a bad mood she just walked up to the girl" leave now or else" she say

Alyssa was happy when she saw her mother" mama" she say as she sucked on her hand she just wanted to play as she yawned she is biting on her hand as she started to grow her teeth as she cried having a teeth mark on her hand JessBeth JessBeth

( JessBeth JessBeth , Texangamer Texangamer If you both feel this was too much... Please let me know and I'll edit accordingly. )

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Her eyes widened at all the hostility shown by the once nice people. Well, she can tell by the way they were acting something happened involving humans, and she was at least part human, so that means all their hatred came at her. She didn't like being hated. If anything, it reminded her of when she did wander out of her own home and was alled a ' Mutant Freak ' . It was such a horrible thing to do to her, and she did nothing wrong. She felt the same sadness and pity towards them,, in the sense that all they needed was a little kindness. However, she felt the way they are now, it would take them awhile to become more open again. One could see tears on her face as she walked out , then looking back at them . " I hope you feel better... Katherine " . With that, she was about to walk out when she heard a bit of noise outside of the tent. Then, she heard a definite sounds of a regular Pokemon outside, so she went to investigate.

" Come out you Pokehumans ! " . They heard the human say vindictively, looking just about as mean as the older woman she saw in the cave. With the bloodlust on the human and the pokemon, hellbent for the annihilation of the Pokehumans he saw enter the cave awhile ago, and came here to exterminate, Frankie knew all he desired was destruction. She then felt a resolve, as she stood there, not moving a inch . The trainer hollered " Move ! Get out of my way ! " . She did not respond, but had her arms outstretched. He smirked. " Well... If you want to die along with them.... Very well. Garchomp use Dragon Rage ! " . Garchomp roared, and it went at Frankie at blitzing speeds, hitting her in the stomach . She coughed up blood and was sent tumbling down. However, with a vacant look in her eyes and shaky legs, she stood back up. Garchomp continued to brutally beat her up, and all the trainer did was laugh. " You actually want to help them ?! I heard what they said to you. They are mean-hearted animals the all of them ! " . At this, you can tell Frankie visibly got angry. Despite appearing injured, you could feel the fury and wrath seething from ever pore in his body. If he wasn't so arrogant, he would have known that a blue aura surrounded her . While she was distracted, the trainer asked him to use Dragon Rush on the Pokehumans in the cave. The Garchomp wrapped itself in a dark blue aura, and charged at blinding speeds towards the cave to annihilate the people inside . However, when the trainer looked back to Frankie, she vanished. He looked around for her, but couldn't see her. Then, he saw his Garchomp sent flying back at him that he barely dodged. Then, a booming voices echoed throughout the plains.

" Scum like you... Don't deserve Kindness " . Frankie said, her pupils gone now . Before the trainer could blind, his Garchomp was being held by the throat, so tight it was literally coughing up blood and gaging. Then, she constantly hit the Garchomp again and again, not having any room for mercy, " It's people like you... Who abuse their power, who threaten the Innocent... It's no wonder they hate humans. If they are pigs like you, I would murder all of them without a care int he world ! " . With a gab at it's side, it went straight through the Garchomp's supposedly dead body, killing it instantaneously. She went over to the trainer, and said " Do not ever use Pokemon for such a vindictive purpose again. I will personally murder you if you ever do such a thing again. I don't hate them, now I love them more than ever before. You can't change that. I can't change how they feel about me... I will always be watching them. If you so much as return here, pray to Arceus I make it swift " . She said, then let him go, leaving the cryingtrainer to leave and never return here, at least for the time being. However, because of the split personality change, she fell to the ground , now currently unconscious . Yes, Psi-Lord has been awakened.​

TAGS

Sharon, watched that human girl leave them, suddenly she hear a nosies from distance and it turn out another human came and start attack them. "Oh no, McKenzie!!" Sharon called her and pulled her in the cave for protection. Just then, she get a surprised when that human girl from earlier came back and blocking that trainer way. The trainer pokemon hit that girl with no mercy and that pokemon, Garchomp, use Dragon Rage at them. "Protect!!!" Sharon set in using her move Protect and blocked the move.

Texangamer Texangamer Andrita Andrita

Users who are viewing this thread

Back