• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Poké University

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Dear [student Name Here],

Congratulations! If you are reading this, it means you have been accepted to the prestigious Pokémon University! This University is the only of its kind, featuring classes for Pokémon, humans and hybrids alike.

Transportation to the college will be provided. As you may or may not already know, our college is located above Mt. Coronet in the Sinnoh Region. All students will be studying and dorming in the Hall of Origins. We have an expansive on-site library, and many comfortable living areas and kitchens for students and visitors to use as they see fit. A shuttle to the nearby Hearthome City will be provided upon request.

Once again, congratulations, and welcome to Pokémon University.

Sincerely,

Mesprit Deus, Head of Admissions

I'm in a lot of rp's already... But I can't resist wanting to join this :) . Consider me interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]Sounds interesting, Though I'll always go towards a pokehuman xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm probably going to make both a human and a pokehuman if I can make two characters.

Sounds like I've got a lot of interest! So I figured I'd reveal a bit of information.

The only Pokemon that can take a human form are the Legendaries. Because of this, the only hybrids may be children of a Legendary and a human. The easiest way to equate this is to call the Legendaries "gods" and their half-Pokemon children are like the demigods in the Percy Jackson series.

That being said, Legendaries are open to role play as, given that most of them will be teachers, rather than students.

@HazySystem @Creepypasta Hound @SpookySableye @Yuuki Kagami @Eagleye415 @JackOfHearts

Well, it's reasonable for psychic types and the Zorua evolutionary line to be able to take on a human form, but the difference is that non-legendary Pokemon's human forms would only be illusions, whereas legendary Pokemon would actually undergo a physical change. Of course, the exception to this rule is Ditto, which can take on any form it likes.

So, are you saying that any pokemon can technically take an illusionary human form? Or does that only apply to psychic types, ditto, and the Zorua line?

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
So, are you saying that any pokemon can technically take a human form? Or does that only apply to psychic types, ditto, and the Zorua line?
It only applies to psychic-types and the Zorua line, and the human form would be an illusion that could potentially fail or be seen through. For Ditto and the Legendaries, a human form is a physical shift and, save for Ditto's cannon tickling weakness, cannot be broken or seen through, as that is the shape of their actual body.

I hope this clears things up.

Noivian said:
It only applies to psychic-types and the Zorua line, and the human form would be an illusion that could potentially fail or be seen through. For Ditto and the Legendaries, a human form is a physical shift and, save for Ditto's cannon tickling weakness, cannot be broken or seen through, as that is the shape of their actual body.
I hope this clears things up.
Ok, that makes sense to me :) .

JackOfHearts said:
So, any estimate on when this RP will be starting?
This rp will be starting sometime today possibly. If not today, then tomorrow for sure.

Sounds fun.

I've only ever played pokemon Blue way back when it first came out and Sapphire when it came out so I'll be behind on my pokemon knowledge but that's nothing the internet can't solve.

Aaah I completely forgot to get this up and running oops! I'll have it up in a tiny moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back