• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus seemed to catch on a lot more than Magnus did to Kaine's odd behaviour. He was starting to notice it more and more. He got the feeling that Magnus didn't quite guess what was on Kaine's mind right then, judging by the quick flash of relief on the fire Pokemon's face... A detail that he wasn't surprised flew over Magnus's head. Though with everything else happening all at once, it was hard to tell exactly what Kaine was feeling. Arcanus decided he'd keep an eye on him when he could. Most likely, it wouldn't be something to worry about at all, but he would rather be on the safe side.

Arc smiled at the Togekiss. "I hear you, young one. We are all jubilant to have Kaine as a member of our team." He shifted his gaze over towards Kaine, being conscious of their expression. "Another member to count on is always a good thing."

Minako Minako

"Heh, yeah, and my manly physique carrying some supplies while flying, which I'm sure helps this team a lot," Kaine chortled and jokingly flexed his rather skinny Charizard arms. He really didn't need to perform such an act, however, as the supply pack he was carrying (seemingly) effortlessly was display of strength enough.

The young Jubilee Pokemon giggled and laughed as Kaine did so, playing along.

"So manly!" Magnus complimented.

"Huah! Manly. Physique!" The large Flame Pokemon flexed again, half seriously and half in jest.

"Yay!" The smiling Togekiss continued to play along, not quite sure why the conversation ended up this way, but rolling with it anyway. He was getting rather fond of the Charizard quite a bit.

"Say, how long have YOU GUYS been with these guys?" Kaine asked his Togekiss friend, not realizing he didn't really quite know when the small brunette managed to run into the red, blue, and black shape-shifting legendaries.

"Oh, I think a day or so before you, Mr. Kaine," The Jubilee Pokemon informed him happily.

"Wat," The Charizard begged for Magnus to repeat himself not because he didn't hear him correctly, but rather because he couldn't believe what he had heard.

He assumed they'd been together since they'd been on the run, but YESTERDAY or THE DAY BEFORE? Jeez! At least if it was since then it woulda been a bit longer with them!

"I said I think a day or so before--"

"Yeah, I-I heard ya, kiddo, sorry," Kaine chuckled while holding back rolling his eyes. He then directed his attention to Arcanus in both awe and perhaps concern.

"Wow... No wonder you feel that way about me already, guy, you feel that way about this kiddo and his gang and they aren't much more acquainted to the group than I am!" Kaine heartily chuckled, adding with a bit more seriousness, "I'd be careful, though... The world's seldom become a place for such trusting people... It wasn't such a great place for them to start..."

Despite his serious demeanor, he was actually quite pleased and relaxed at pegging the group too trusting.

"Hm? What makes you say that, Mr. Kaine?" Maggie asked, cocking his head in confusion at his words.

"...Experience," Kaine answered somewhat nonchalantly, though a tinge of pain could be sensed to a careful ear.

Daisie Daisie

"Ahaha... I-I'll keep that in mind, dear..." Charise internally winced at Emlas' warning, but managed to let out that nervous chuckle instead of looking too uncomfortable, amending her statement to something a bit more insightful, "And don't you worry, Ro may be a terrible judge of character, but we won't let anything come near her or the rest of this group we already love dearly."

She was, admittedly, a bit surprised to hear Emlas reveal so much about herself, a bit randomly, but she was secretly slightly happy Emlas trusted her with this information.

It sort of all added up, when Charise thought about it... How the Lati's ended up being how they were. She didn't need to read Ro's mother's child development books to know how children of broken families end up as. She felt sympathy, but not too much as to patronize the young, Red eon Pokemon.

"Uhm..." She began bashfully, not really quite feeling like she had full control of her mouth while speaking, since she more heard herself say, "My elder brother, Synne, and I were raised by both my parents and Ro's mother, but Ro herself only had her mother and elder brother, Caesar, who is the closest thing to a father figure she has, so, I-I personally don't know exactly how you feel, but I know she does, and I've been there for her literally all my life, s-so I know the impact this sort of thing has."

She looked down, feeling guilty she herself couldn't relate to Emlas on any real front of substance, the closest who could was Ro and only partly at that. In fact, they were almost the opposite: Whereas humans tore apart Emlas' family, they were exactly how Charise's family was made, and a huge part of her family!

"I-I'm sorry I can't relate, sweetheart..." Charise quietly and bashfully fumbled, her cheeks slightly blushing in embarassment as she looked away from the Red Lati.

Latios Latios

Last edited:
After Alistair landed with Serenity, and Venin tucked away in his pokeball, he walked up to Rosie, and smiled. He felt something was a bit off, but was unsure if it was with Rosie, or the rest of the pokemon around him. He then looked at Rosie. "Hey kiddo, how are you holding up right now?" he asked in a genuinely concerned voice as he gently set his hand on her shoulder. Minako Minako

Emlas looked down thinking to herself for a moment error turning back to Charise to speak “So you grew up with humans. I guess your life growing up was completely different then mine. You having been surrounded by humans since the day you were born whereas I grew up along with Draka in the mountains until my brother found us. I guess then trying to relate is impossible. It is weird though. If you think about it, humans destroyed my family while they brought yours together.” She paused, thinking to herself again as she tried to imagine what living with humans would be like. It sounded... rather extraordinary living with beings cables of doing so much as she’s seen. But also terrifying in her eyes knowing that humans could also bring great conflicts such as with what happened to Ahlamos. After a good long silence for Emlas, she spooke again. “Maybe we can try and explain what it’s like to live the way to do some time. I pretty interested to know what living with humans is like. And I guess I could tell you a little about my family as well if you're curious.”
Minako Minako

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie was walking along silently as all these Pokemon talked, she somewhat could understand Arcanus when he wanted her to, but Her Togekiss and Florina's Charizard? Nothing...

Which was, to the small brunette, a darn shame really, as she wished more than anything she could communicate with her Pokemon like they could with each other. Thinking about it, her Pokemon were really the only beings, aside Cornelia, Aiden, and Alistair (and well, she'd also include Elias in that last, but granted how he is now...), she would consider friends, and yet she has never actually had a conversation with them. Not really. Not directly. Charise was always her middleman--

Er, middlewoman---

Middle Gardevoir?

Charise was always her middle Gardevoir in these situations, and without her they couldn't really understand each other.

It hit her like a truck just how lonely she was. She was an extremely shy and reserved girl who was extremely socially inept, so making friends was never her strong suit, and that was why she wore a practical disguise when she was in "super pop star mode": She couldn't exactly handle it if her real self was famous, and wondered if Alistair would still be her friend if he knew about her true identity? Would he like her more or less?

Speaking of, as soon as she pondered that thought, the man in question approached her!

"Ah! Mr. Alistair!" Rosie lightly cheered, trying not to be too loud, and catching a glimpse of Charise talking merrily to Emlas and feeling a tinge of hurt in her heart, wondering why her Gardevoir wasn't turning to her if she needed someone to talk to.

She shook her heads and those thoughts away to focus on Alistair's question, "A-ah, well, you know... I-I'm doing.. okay..."

The small girl took a look around uncomfortably as she gazed upon the terrifying distorted sea and tried to scrunch up her whole body.

"U-uhm, h-how about you? Taking all this... in stride?" The blue-clad girl cross-dressing added quietly and awkwardly, but managed to add a chuckle.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

The magnolia-clad Gardevoir raised her brows so highly she feared she'd not find them again at Emlas' observation, her and Magnus truly were alike in that manner... Charise made a mental note to always be careful and diligent around those two, especially when they were together...

"Ahaha, yes, darling, that's very astute..." Charise smiled while her face flushed, surely expecting her to connect the dots, for Emlas was naive but not foolish, but somehow hearing her dissertation on all that was... well, sudden.

Not that Charise truly minded it, the Embrace Pokemon just somehow was never prepared for those types of moments with personalities like Maggie and Emlas, and this all but confirmed if Synne was here we would equally dislike Emlas as he did Magnus...

Sheer relief showered her in the fact that Synne was NOT present in this group, for not only would he make things worse between them and the Lati's treating the only kind one among them as if they were pestilence incarnate (She even knew he would nickname Emlas, rather unkindly, the "Princess of Pestilence", which Charise could only imagine would only make her brothers hate outsiders more) like he does their young Togekiss, but it was practical nightmare fuel to her to think about how he would have relentlessly teased and taunted her last night in front of Max, making her thank Arceus it was merely Cadence playfully ribbing them. Emlas, on one had, was naive enough that Synnes verbal barbs would go over her head, so even if the other two caught on if it didn't upset her it might not upset them, but Max, on the other hand, was the opposite: That blind Lucario was too sharp and too intuitive to ever have the wool pulled over his eyes...

She wondered if his eyes were red like rubies like other Lucario's were before he lost his vision...

AUGH, there she goes again!

She lightly smacked her head again, more subtle this time however, and went right back to focusing on bashfully conversing with the red Eon Pokemon.

"Heh, and I'd like that very much, Emlas..." Charise nodded while actually managing to genuinely smile.

Latios Latios

Last edited:
"It's the only thing we can do at this point..." He can feel the lonliness and awkwardness in the girl, and shook his head. "Rosie, there's something wrong. What is it? If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine. The least I can do is listen and give advice." Alistair said in a gentle and firm tone as he looked in her eyes with genuine concern.
"Besides, you look like you could use a friend right about now. So... If you want, I am here to listen. Minako Minako

Rosie smiled at the man she newly claimed as a friend, happy his intuition brought him to her when she had doubt, but she wasn't exactly sure what she could say to him.

A small part of her wanted to tell Alistair about who she really was, if only for the fact that he was from a far away region and probably wouldn't know her pop star alter ego anyway, but... Something tugging in her heart advised against it regardless.

"I-I..." Rosie heard herself say, almost holding her breath, not being able to bring herself to tell Alistair what she really wanted to,"It's just a lot to take in, you know..."

Rosie looked around, afraid and discomforted by the distorted sea, looking at the ground in nervousness and merely watching her step so she didn't trip.

Passing the shore line for the twisted ocean they had been walking in lead them to a more forested like area. Or at lest what looked like a forest based on how distorted everything was. However something felt very odd. As they walked through the twisted forest they came across a small black flame casually floating across the scenery. The flame itself however while small was sporadic. Constantly giving of random flares while blowing every which way in a non existent wind. Latios, upon seeing the flame froze up, a look of horror creeping on his face. Giratina watched the flame with look of pure disgust before his jaw mask slowly opened to reveal a sinister grin. Using on of his tendril like wings, the great legendary slowly pushed a nearby viewing sphere towards the flame. As the sphere got closer a image of Eclipse flashed over it. Soon the sphere was on top of the flame and Giratina slowly pushed the flame inside. The flame continued to move on its path now with a bubble around it completely unaware of what had happened. Then Giratina floated slightly back, before abruptly swinging his massive spiked tail at the sphere with the flame inside. Upon contact the sphere popped out of existence while the flame exploded into a huge inferno. An ear splitting scream of pain could be herd that undoubtedly came from the shade himself. Not a few seconds later with the scream did the flame then dart of as fast as it could into the distance and out of sight.

“Serves the bastard right.”
Giratina said with the wicked grin still plastered into his face.
Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers .

Rosie smiled at the man she newly claimed as a friend, happy his intuition brought him to her when she had doubt, but she wasn't exactly sure what she could say to him.

A small part of her wanted to tell Alistair about who she really was, if only for the fact that he was from a far away region and probably wouldn't know her pop star alter ego anyway, but... Something tugging in her heart advised against it regardless.

"I-I..." Rosie heard herself say, almost holding her breath, not being able to bring herself to tell Alistair what she really wanted to,"It's just a lot to take in, you know..."

Rosie looked around, afraid and discomforted by the distorted sea, looking at the ground in nervousness and merely watching her step so she didn't trip.

"Ain't that right. Even though I feel there is more to it. I ain't gonna pry. Just talk to me when you are ready, alright?" Alistair said as he walked with her in the distorted world, feeling as if he was getting nauseous just by looking around. He then began to wonder what set Venin off in the first place, other than being woken up from his nap. "Venny has been extra grouchy lately.... I need to keep an eye on him when he is out of his pokeball." He thought as he sighed. It seemed to him with every passing day, he is getting more and more aggressive around the others. Maybe it's his age? Or the fact that Alistair revealed his past to Rosie, and he heard it all. Whatever it may be, Alistair hoped he gets better. Those thoughts were dashed with an ear piercing scream, and he jumped, then he looked to Giratina, then at the flame that darted away. "What the hell...? What just happened?" He asked out of shocked confusion as he looked at Giratina, and scratched his head as his heart pounded with adrenaline.

Last edited:
Rosie squeaked rather loudly and jumped when Alistair did, nearly having a heart attack. She comprehended absolutely nothing of what happened, which made her even more terrified, and was shaking like a baby Meowth.

She looked to Alistair, happy she wasn't the only one who reacted this way.

What did surprise her, however, was Alistair's attempt to communicate with the Giratina.

"C-can... C-can they... U-u-understand you, Mr. Alistair...?" Rosie managed to squeak out, suddenly jumping again at feeling a hand on her shoulder, only to be relieved and happy it was Charise. Her Embrace Pokemon had excused herself from the Latias and ran to her beloved trainer as soon as she sensed the darkness.

"Darling! Are you alright?" Charise asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I-I'm ok..." Rose nodded while still shaking.

Charise chuckled and gave her a hug, hoping to calm her down.

The astute Gardevoir had caught Alistair asking the Renegade Pokemon , and decided to help them by bridging the language barrier and asking on Alistair's behalf, which worked fine as it all happened so fast even Charise didn't know what happened.

"Uh-uhm, Mr. Giratina... What... Exactly happened? Was that... Eclipse...? Why did whatever happen pain him so? I thought he couldn't make it here?" Charise mostly repeated Alistair's question.

Latios Latios

Arcanus kept in mind all of the emotions he picked up from the odd Charizard, though he made sure not to mention them. He smiled weakly at Kaine's commentary on trusting others. "The world may be a ferocious place... But I am willing to take chances on those around me. They deserve the benefit of the doubt, after all, and any friends we can make in such dire times like these are... Ah.."

He trailed off as the sporadic and unpredictable black flame came into sight. It sent a rather unpleasant chill down his spine, as it much reminded him of the Shadows. He looked down at the ground, his ears slinking back as he shuddered, remembering those few moments before his own mind was forcefully taken from him by those monsters... It tied in with his dream all too well. His face turned a little pale as his stomach swirled a little - not enough to be an issue, but enough to bring discomfort to his expression. While Giratina started handling the situation, he wandered away from Kaine and Magnus, hoping that they'd be too distracted by the legendary to notice.

He took a spot away from everyone, but being sure to stay close by. How on earth was he going to be able to face the shadows again...? After what they did to him? A grim expression crossed his face as he thought of the consequences of becoming corrupted once more. How he could hurt the ones he loved so easily. How he could become another drone in a singular hive mind, driven by the dark desires of Eclipse... His heart rate only rose as he tried to calm himself down. What was this...? He'd never been so stressed before. He'd never been so scared. Even though there was the strange emptiness of the distortion realm around him, he suddenly felt claustrophobic all the same. Why couldn't he control himself?! What the hell?!

His eyes squeezed shut, a tear dropping down as he visibly flinched from Eclipse's screams. He hadn't even been paying attention to Giratina, so it had taken him completely by surprise. He never wanted to hear that voice again. Trembling, he stayed quiet and isolated, making sure to stay close to the group, but not too far.

"Ack!" Max jumped as the yell from Eclipse startled him. His walking stick clattered to the floor as he muttered indignantly under his breath and stopped to pick it up. April looked back and couldn't help but snicker a bit, but then looked around to reevaluate the situation. As she looked around at everyone, her face dropped as her gaze fell on a certain individual."

"Max... the ground is pretty flat from here for awhile... I think you can take it." Max tilted his head in confusion.

"What? I would appreciate it if-" he paused, seemingly noticing something, before nodding. "Of course. Thank you for your help." April nodded and waddled off.

As she arrived to the Hypno, she wrapped her wings around him gently, not constraining him so as to allow him to leave if he wished, but tight enough to let him know she was supporting him. "Shhhh, shhhh" she whispered comfortingly. "I'm here for you, Arc."

Daisie Daisie

Arcanus flinched again, stepping away from April as soon as she touched him. He shrunk slightly at her gaze. "A-Ah, please do n-not touch me..." He said pleadingly. Right now, the physical touch was more than he could handle. All of his senses felt like they were being overwhelmed at once, and as much as he usually loved April's comfort, he simply couldn't take one more. Tears rapidly fell from his face quickly upon April's arrival. His mind was whirling faster and faster with such fear, paranoia, confusion, and hopelessness. It was like it was happening all over again. "April, I-I don't understand wh-what's going on...!" He grabbed his docked ear rigidly and squeezed, somehow hoping that would force the memory of the pain out of his mind, but he still remembered it all too well.

It was a blur of metal. He felt the talons sink into his shoulders, and he felt the ground leave him so quickly afterwards.

It wasn't long before....

CHOMP.

His mouth became dry and he was breaking out into a cold sweat. He just wanted to be rid of this terrible memory, but it kept tormenting him again, and again, and again, replaying in a hellish loop. He held his breath, squeezing his eyes shut. "I-I don't understan-nd..."

Assailant Assailant

Arcanus flinched again, stepping away from April as soon as she touched him. He shrunk slightly at her gaze. "A-Ah, please do n-not touch me..." He said pleadingly. Right now, the physical touch was more than he could handle. All of his senses felt like they were being overwhelmed at once, and as much as he usually loved April's comfort, he simply couldn't take one more. Tears rapidly fell from his face quickly upon April's arrival. His mind was whirling faster and faster with such fear, paranoia, confusion, and hopelessness. It was like it was happening all over again. "April, I-I don't understand wh-what's going on...!" He grabbed his docked ear rigidly and squeezed, somehow hoping that would force the memory of the pain out of his mind, but he still remembered it all too well.

It was a blur of metal. He felt the talons sink into his shoulders, and he felt the ground leave him so quickly afterwards.

It wasn't long before....

CHOMP.

His mouth became dry and he was breaking out into a cold sweat. He just wanted to be rid of this terrible memory, but it kept tormenting him again, and again, and again, replaying in a hellish loop. He held his breath, squeezing his eyes shut. "I-I don't understan-nd..."

Assailant Assailant
April gave Arcanus a loving smile and walked close, but not too close, to him. Though she was trying to appear as supportive and strong as possible, she couldn't help trembling a bit at how unnerving and worrying this situation was. She hated seeing someone she loved so uncomfortable and afraid. "A-Arcanus, darling.." She paused, her words catching in her throat as she couldn't think of what to do. "Take deep breaths, darling. Everything's going to be alright." She smiled softer and looked him in the eyes. "You're safe, my love. Everything's okay."

Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
Giratina, with his mask still open, turned to the two humans who spoke to him. It was interesting to him that the one human called him Mister. A strange title given it's normal use that he saw among the humans. They did however ask a question and he should probably answer it. He turned to the Lati for a second, asking them to help translate since he could not directly speak to humans normally. "You are correct in that our shade friend can not reach this place. In fact he can't even physically enter it even if he tried. No, what you saw was his reflection back in reality. Due to his nature, his core form shows up here based on his location out there.” Giratina explain. “As for how I hurt him... the viewing spheres leave quite a nasty shockwave back in reality when popped here. Having one popped directly on top of him is bound to sting.”
Minako Minako Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Rosie squeaked rather loudly and jumped when Alistair did, nearly having a heart attack. She comprehended absolutely nothing of what happened, which made her even more terrified, and was shaking like a baby Meowth.

She looked to Alistair, happy she wasn't the only one who reacted this way.

What did surprise her, however, was Alistair's attempt to communicate with the Giratina.

"C-can... C-can they... U-u-understand you, Mr. Alistair...?" Rosie managed to squeak out, suddenly jumping again at feeling a hand on her shoulder, only to be relieved and happy it was Charise. Her Embrace Pokemon had excused herself from the Latias and ran to her beloved trainer as soon as she sensed the darkness.

"Darling! Are you alright?" Charise asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I-I'm ok..." Rose nodded while still shaking.

Charise chuckled and gave her a hug, hoping to calm her down.

The astute Gardevoir had caught Alistair asking the Renegade Pokemon , and decided to help them by bridging the language barrier and asking on Alistair's behalf, which worked fine as it all happened so fast even Charise didn't know what happened.

"Uh-uhm, Mr. Giratina... What... Exactly happened? Was that... Eclipse...? Why did whatever happen pain him so? I thought he couldn't make it here?" Charise mostly repeated Alistair's question.

Latios Latios
"I do not think so. but if they do, then it would make things less weird for the-" Alistair was cut off with Charise hugging Rosie. "Reminds me of Serenity and I. Our relationship is kinda like this, where she is always concerned for me." He thought as he watched on with a thoughtful look, and sighed with a chuckle. Although, he did want to know what that blasphemous scream came from. He looked at Giratina for an answer.

Charise nodded, almost not comprehending what was explained to her exactly, but sort of getting the gist of it.

"A-ah, I see, yes thank you, Mr. Giratina, ahaha..." The Embrace Pokemon nervously shuddered, turning to Alistair and explaining to him what Giratina had relayed to her, "Well, Alistair, according to Giratina, these... uhm... spheres... I guess... were able to deliver a shockwave to that monster back in our realm when they burst here, and since the beast was right below the sphere when it popped, it must have hurt..."

She didn't really feel sorry for the murderous beast, but its scream in agony did terrify Ro. Charise hated to go on this train of thought, but, she wasn't hating how Ro was clinging to her so (albeit in fear...) at the moment...

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her, and she directed her attention back to the Renegade Pokemon, "Excuse me, but, does that mean that the monster will be waiting for us when we arrive back in our reality?!"

Latios Latios

“It means he’s in Hoenn. At the very lest he’s around the east coast line of Hoenn, near what I presume you still call Mossdeep City. Though with the direction he was heading before and after he dashed off, I assume he’s heading to the archipelago in the south of Hoenn.” The great Legendary explained. “We however are continuing to head west. So I wouldn’t worry to much about that beast. If he is you all can simply hide in here until he passes over.”
Minako Minako Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Arcanus's panic only seems to decrease slightly, his expression still one of great distress. In all honesty, his brain was racing, trying to figure out what was happening to him. Was this a panic attack? Is this how April felt every time he approached her back when she was terrified of someone caring? This train of thought shattered as the shadows came crashing back into his head, filling his mind with worry again. It was like he couldn't hear anything - he could barely even make out what April was saying to him. His vision narrowed as he tried to cling to her voice.

What if the shadows came back for him?

What if someone else got infected this time?

What if someone else got infected and they accidentally killed them instead of knocking them out?

What if he got infected and he killed someone?

His dream flashed through his head again, the colour draining from his face and being replaced by dread. He tried to get a few more words out. "I-I think I need t-to...." He slowly started lowering himself before abruptly dropping down onto his knees, unable to stop his legs from giving out. He started taking deep breaths, and strides to calm himself, not that he had heard April's instructions that clearly. He laid his hands flat on the cool floor, as if it'd somehow comfort him.

"I-I don't th-think I'm okay..."

Assailant Assailant

"Arc!" She cried out as he fell to his knees, but sighed a shaky breath when he didn't pass out. She ran up to him and went down to his level. She tried her best to hide it as tears welled up in her eyes. Her tremble only grew. No. No. This wasn't happening. Everything about this situation was all too familiar to her. It's not... it's not happening... it can't be...

Don't leave me like mom did...

"S-sweetie..."
She tried her best to smile through her own fear. "Y-you're okay, I promise. You're safe. I'm not letting anything happen. Just breath slowly and deeply... p-please..." She held up the pendulum around her neck. "T-this pendulum... it means I'm never going to let anything happen to you..."

Daisie Daisie

"Um... Rosie... What are Charise and Giratina talking about?" He asked as he squinted his eyes, trying to read their body language. It had appeared that Charise had just thought of something, but did not know what. He gave up, and sighed. Serenity did not like Giratina's answer, but felt some comfort knowing they are going a different direction from their enemy. She looked at Giratina with an intimidated look, and then at Charise, to help her trainer who is clueless of the situation. Minako Minako Latios Latios

"Ahaha, hopefully th-that won't be an issue," Charise chuckled nervously as Giratina explained what was going on. The Embrace Pokemon didn't really give a hoot one way or another they were going to Hoenn but she did care if there was a giant shadow waiting for them on the other side!

It seemed like Giratina had things under control should thing sturn south, as a legendary should.

"Oh, well, they're basically saying th-that that... Darkness... M-monster... Is there, o-on the other side, back in our world," Rosie tried to explain to Alistair the best she could after Charises explanation.

The small brunette turned to her magnolia- clad Gardevoir to receive a hearty smile in return for the translation.

Latios Latios

Arcanus wavered a little as he tried to get himself under control, shaking and trembling more than April had seen ever before. His amber eyes were brimming with such pain and confusion, it was as if he wasn't really there at all. A numb and tingling feeling overtook his fingers and feet at a fast pace, so he tucked his hands tightly beneath his arms as if that would somehow wish it all away. Arcanus could almost feel the sting of that bite on his ear once more... April's voice was truly the only part of the world he felt he could hold onto, anymore. His vision faded....

But it didn't last. It was like a switch flipped.

Very slowly, he seemed to come to again. It wasn't that he had completely passed out, as he remained sitting upright the whole time. It was an odd sight, although. It was as if his brain was overloaded and had suddenly decided to... reboot. His breathing gradually came to a more reasonable pace, and while he was still quaking just as much as he had been before, he seemed less distressed. Of course, Arcanus still seemed quite alarmed and wary, but he was getting a firm hold of himself. He looked frightened, but not uncontrollably so. He looked up at April, relieved that the nightmare was over, but still terribly disoriented.

"Wh-... What j-just h-happened?" He asked in the most assertive manner he could, but in a hushed voice.

Assailant Assailant

April was breathing heavily, clearly incredibly nervous and worried. Her feathers were, literally, ruffled as she looked down at Arcanus with wide eyes and tears welling up. "P-p-panic atta-ack, I-I think", she stuttered out. She let out a long, shaky breath and gulped down her fear, attempting to appear strong and resolute. "A-Are you okay now?" She smiled, albeit somewhat forced. "Nothing's going to happen to you, I promise."

Daisie Daisie

Giratina looked once more in the direction of where the shade dashed off too. The Legendary was certain they wouldn't be crossing paths any time soon given their current course. With that out of the way he continued to lead them further into Hoenn. On their trek ended being more ocean once they got away from the island of MossDeep. However this ocean looked different then the last one they passed. Rather it had no colorful coral like before instead having bear jagged rocks and twisting gorges dotted with the occasional patch of sea grass. There were even rusted submarines sunken into the rock, a note worth sign that they had been left here long ago. Or at lest left at the bottom of the ocean in the overworld and then mirrored here in the distortion realm. eventually at one point they even crossed through a town. However this town was the City of Sootopilis and ultimately not where they were heading to so they passed on. Though it was quite a strange sight seeing the usually very straight and angular shapes of human building twisted and wrapped into anything but.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Minako Minako

Users who are viewing this thread

Back